Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Review 💦🔥Another Petite Asian Spinner & Squirter💦🔥Coco @ Natural Spa - (613) 618-9443 💥💦💦Gusher with Great BBBJCIM GAME🍆🍆

Picko Lime

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
Natural Spa in Ottawa
615 Somerset Street West
613-618-9443

I know this spa is in Ottawa. I posted the review in the Ottawa section as well but that section seems so dead. This spa advertises in Toronto as well so maybe this review will help anyone visiting Ottawa. And I wish both these girls were in Toronto. The squirting/gushing sessions were insane.

So last week I saw a couple of spa ads in the Toronto section for this spa (V Spa) and another spa (Natural Spa). Not sure why they were posting in the Toronto section but I’m glad they did lol as I was in Ottawa for New Year’s and these two places turned out to be hidden gems with some sweet Asian girls. I will post both my reviews here in the Ottawa section. The Ottawa section seems to be very quiet, where are all you guys? You got a couple of great spas. And as luck would have it, if you like petite Asian spinner girls who squirt and get wet very easily then I have found not one but two horny Asian chicks for you guys. Cici @ V Spa and Coco @ Natural Spa. In all my hobbying days in Toronto, I have never found Asian girls who get this wet and squirt as much as Cici and Coco. Here is Coco’s review…

Once again my Uber dropped me off at this spa and off I went hoping to enjoy some fun at a spa I have never visited before or did any research on. This was a complete cold call visit, sometimes the thrill of a new visit gets me going. I normally do my research and due diligence when visiting spas or incalls in Toronto. But no help for me in these Ottawa area spas.

I was greeted by a petite tiny Asian woman wearing a colourful sun dress and wearing big cheerful smile on her face. She had dark hair down to her shoulders and decent looking face. She said her name was Coco and quickly grabbed my hand and took me into one of the rooms down the hallway. Run of the mill type spa like you would find anywhere. Once in the room Coco gave me a big hug, she’s very cheerful and happy. A really positive fun vibe with Coco. She’s super happy. Made me feel very comfortable. I decided to stay for half hour at $40 door fee.

I got undressed and laid on the table waiting for Coco to return. She came back in the room and started applying some oil and gave a good overall massage. Using her forearms and elbows Coco was able to apply some good pressure on my back and shoulders. 5 minutes into the massage Coco began playing with my bum and gently probing the outside of my asshole before reaching under and grabbing my balls and then my cock. She leaned down to my neck and ears and said I like your cock lol Coco is very playful and I was enjoying every second of it. Coco kept massaging with her left forearm while playing with my cock with her right hand until she could sense I was very hard and ready to turn over.

As I flipped over I could see a big grin on Coco’s face, she was biting down on her lower lip and gently massaging my cock with both her hands. Without discussing any options or prices I asked her to take off her dress. She did. No bra, just a pair of natural soft B sized tits that felt really nice. I went in to suck them and lick her nipples without any resistance. I chewed her nipples and engulfed her titties in my mouth like a new born baby. Coco was now standing beside the table topless wearing only a pair of tiny stripped panties. She is thin and petite, Coco has a very nice body, a tattoo on her stomach which might imply kids. But a great slim thin body.

I laid Coco on the table and slowly peeled off her panties and spread her legs. Another clean looking completely shaved pussy. I dove down and began to lick and kiss the inside of Coco’s thighs and she placed her hands on the back of my head gently guiding me to come closer to her pussy. As I got closer to her sweet nectar I could smell her delicious essence, tiny tight little pink Asian pussy. I licked her clit as she began to move her hips, I kissed her lips and spread them, she was wet and horny. She pushed me down into her box and squeezed her thighs around my neck locking me at heaven’s door step. I smothered my entire face, nose and mouth in her pussy until her juices began to flow down my chin and neck wow another Asian squirter and gusher who can’t control her orgasams. I had to take a step back and just enjoy the water works show for myself. She was quivering and moaning, Coco was squeezing and playing with her own tits while I watched her body going thru these emotions.

After a few moments Coco managed to get off the table and dry off her pussy. I asked her if she could now give me a BBBJ? She gave me a thumbs up and while standing on the side of the table she leaned down to start off with some BLS while stroking my cock. I groped her tits and slowly made my way down to feeling up her tiny little tight ass. She was bending over sucking my cock. Coco gives a pretty good BBBJ. She’s enthusiastic and gobbles your dick pretty quickly and deep. She took her mouth all the way down to the base. While Coco kept sucking I wanted to see if I could make her gush again so I gently began rubbing her pussy and clit and I noticed she was soaking wet AGAIN. So I then inserted my middle finger in her pussy and began to finger fuck Coco as she was sucking away. Man oh man did she ever let the water works flow out. Coco squirted and gushed down my hands just like Cici at V Spa, not as much water as Cici but still enough to make a puddle on the floor lol she was going hard as her hips and legs were shaking as I continued to finger fuck her. She had to stop sucking my cock and just contain herself lol asked her if she was ok? She said yes yes yes I’m ok lol

I got off the table and stood beside Coco and said I want you to make me cum and help me to finish CIM ok? Coco nodded and I guided her to go down by pressing both her shoulders down so that she would now be kneeling in front of my cock. I began to face fuck Coco. She’s a fucking champ. She has no gag reflex, I kept fucking her face hard, it was intense, it was wet and sweaty, Coco’s hair was wet, her pussy was still dripping juices, my hands pressed her head into my cock and down her throat. I would take my cock and pull it out to jerk off while she licked and kissed my balls. Asked her if she was ready? She moaned and nodded YES! I told her to open her mouth and stick her tongue out while I jerked off an inch away from her sweet Asian face! I stuck my left fingers in her mouth and told her I will cum right here…that’s exactly what I did as I blasted her mouth and lips and tongue with my creamy jizz. As soon as it hit her mouth she took the cock away from me and put it in her mouth to keep sucking away. She used both her hands and placed them on the base of my cock and shoved the entire thing in her mouth. She then pulled out and drooled and spit the cum back on my cock and played with it by stroking my cock. All that messy cum covered on her hands and my cock while she stuck out her tongue to let some more cum ooze out of her mouth. Man what an incredible finish and feeling. Thank you Ottawa Coco!!!

Coco is a pretty cool easy going Asian girl. She has a great personality and very open minded. Full service is available but I had my fun with a massage and BBBJCIM of course the DATY and the squirting/gushing. She’s not money hungry and extras and tips were not discussed before hand. We settled up at the end of the session as she was amazing at maintaining sensuality and never felt rushed. Once again you Ottawa residents have another Asian gem.

$40 for 30 minutes door fee. $100 tip for Massage, Nude Reverse, DATY, BBBJ, CIM finish. Highly recommend a visit with Coco at Natural Spa in Ottawa. She works everyday from 9am to 11pm.

Enjoy fellas 😁

Natural Spa in Ottawa
615 Somerset Street West
613-618-9443

I know this spa is in Ottawa. I posted the review in the Ottawa section as well but that section seems so dead. This spa advertises in Toronto as well so maybe this review will help anyone visiting Ottawa. And I wish both these girls were in Toronto. The squirting/gushing sessions were insane.

So last week I saw a couple of spa ads in the Toronto section for this spa (V Spa) and another spa (Natural Spa). Not sure why they were posting in the Toronto section but I’m glad they did lol as I was in Ottawa for New Year’s and these two places turned out to be hidden gems with some sweet Asian girls. I will post both my reviews here in the Ottawa section. The Ottawa section seems to be very quiet, where are all you guys? You got a couple of great spas. And as luck would have it, if you like petite Asian spinner girls who squirt and get wet very easily then I have found not one but two horny Asian chicks for you guys. Cici @ V Spa and Coco @ Natural Spa. In all my hobbying days in Toronto, I have never found Asian girls who get this wet and squirt as much as Cici and Coco. Here is Coco’s review…

Once again my Uber dropped me off at this spa and off I went hoping to enjoy some fun at a spa I have never visited before or did any research on. This was a complete cold call visit, sometimes the thrill of a new visit gets me going. I normally do my research and due diligence when visiting spas or incalls in Toronto. But no help for me in these Ottawa area spas.

I was greeted by a petite tiny Asian woman wearing a colourful sun dress and wearing big cheerful smile on her face. She had dark hair down to her shoulders and decent looking face. She said her name was Coco and quickly grabbed my hand and took me into one of the rooms down the hallway. Run of the mill type spa like you would find anywhere. Once in the room Coco gave me a big hug, she’s very cheerful and happy. A really positive fun vibe with Coco. She’s super happy. Made me feel very comfortable. I decided to stay for half hour at $40 door fee.

I got undressed and laid on the table waiting for Coco to return. She came back in the room and started applying some oil and gave a good overall massage. Using her forearms and elbows Coco was able to apply some good pressure on my back and shoulders. 5 minutes into the massage Coco began playing with my bum and gently probing the outside of my asshole before reaching under and grabbing my balls and then my cock. She leaned down to my neck and ears and said I like your cock lol Coco is very playful and I was enjoying every second of it. Coco kept massaging with her left forearm while playing with my cock with her right hand until she could sense I was very hard and ready to turn over.

As I flipped over I could see a big grin on Coco’s face, she was biting down on her lower lip and gently massaging my cock with both her hands. Without discussing any options or prices I asked her to take off her dress. She did. No bra, just a pair of natural soft B sized tits that felt really nice. I went in to suck them and lick her nipples without any resistance. I chewed her nipples and engulfed her titties in my mouth like a new born baby. Coco was now standing beside the table topless wearing only a pair of tiny stripped panties. She is thin and petite, Coco has a very nice body, a tattoo on her stomach which might imply kids. But a great slim thin body.

I laid Coco on the table and slowly peeled off her panties and spread her legs. Another clean looking completely shaved pussy. I dove down and began to lick and kiss the inside of Coco’s thighs and she placed her hands on the back of my head gently guiding me to come closer to her pussy. As I got closer to her sweet nectar I could smell her delicious essence, tiny tight little pink Asian pussy. I licked her clit as she began to move her hips, I kissed her lips and spread them, she was wet and horny. She pushed me down into her box and squeezed her thighs around my neck locking me at heaven’s door step. I smothered my entire face, nose and mouth in her pussy until her juices began to flow down my chin and neck wow another Asian squirter and gusher who can’t control her orgasams. I had to take a step back and just enjoy the water works show for myself. She was quivering and moaning, Coco was squeezing and playing with her own tits while I watched her body going thru these emotions.

After a few moments Coco managed to get off the table and dry off her pussy. I asked her if she could now give me a BBBJ? She gave me a thumbs up and while standing on the side of the table she leaned down to start off with some BLS while stroking my cock. I groped her tits and slowly made my way down to feeling up her tiny little tight ass. She was bending over sucking my cock. Coco gives a pretty good BBBJ. She’s enthusiastic and gobbles your dick pretty quickly and deep. She took her mouth all the way down to the base. While Coco kept sucking I wanted to see if I could make her gush again so I gently began rubbing her pussy and clit and I noticed she was soaking wet AGAIN. So I then inserted my middle finger in her pussy and began to finger fuck Coco as she was sucking away. Man oh man did she ever let the water works flow out. Coco squirted and gushed down my hands just like Cici at V Spa, not as much water as Cici but still enough to make a puddle on the floor lol she was going hard as her hips and legs were shaking as I continued to finger fuck her. She had to stop sucking my cock and just contain herself lol asked her if she was ok? She said yes yes yes I’m ok lol

I got off the table and stood beside Coco and said I want you to make me cum and help me to finish CIM ok? Coco nodded and I guided her to go down by pressing both her shoulders down so that she would now be kneeling in front of my cock. I began to face fuck Coco. She’s a fucking champ. She has no gag reflex, I kept fucking her face hard, it was intense, it was wet and sweaty, Coco’s hair was wet, her pussy was still dripping juices, my hands pressed her head into my cock and down her throat. I would take my cock and pull it out to jerk off while she licked and kissed my balls. Asked her if she was ready? She moaned and nodded YES! I told her to open her mouth and stick her tongue out while I jerked off an inch away from her sweet Asian face! I stuck my left fingers in her mouth and told her I will cum right here…that’s exactly what I did as I blasted her mouth and lips and tongue with my creamy jizz. As soon as it hit her mouth she took the cock away from me and put it in her mouth to keep sucking away. She used both her hands and placed them on the base of my cock and shoved the entire thing in her mouth. She then pulled out and drooled and spit the cum back on my cock and played with it by stroking my cock. All that messy cum covered on her hands and my cock while she stuck out her tongue to let some more cum ooze out of her mouth. Man what an incredible finish and feeling. Thank you Ottawa Coco!!!

Coco is a pretty cool easy going Asian girl. She has a great personality and very open minded. Full service is available but I had my fun with a massage and BBBJCIM of course the DATY and the squirting/gushing. She’s not money hungry and extras and tips were not discussed before hand. We settled up at the end of the session as she was amazing at maintaining sensuality and never felt rushed. Once again you Ottawa residents have another Asian gem.

$40 for 30 minutes door fee. $100 tip for Massage, Nude Reverse, DATY, BBBJ, CIM finish. Highly recommend a visit with Coco at Natural Spa in Ottawa. She works everyday from 9am to 11pm.

Enjoy fellas 😁
Wow Picko ,you are so lucky to find such a gem ,great review as always.👍

Coco and Luna working today from 9am to 11pm.

Natural Spa in Ottawa
615 Somerset Street West
613-618-9443

Natural Spa in Ottawa
615 Somerset Street West
613-618-9443

Natural Spa in Ottawa
615 Somerset Street West
613-618-9443

Natural Spa in Ottawa
615 Somerset Street West
613-618-9443

Shoutbox
  1. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SUMMER: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY OPEN MINDED AND CONVERSING IN ENGLISH IN NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  2. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💥💫💗Thursday ❣ Ruby, 👄👄medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💘 Lucy, 👄👄beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💗 Jessica, 💋average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... ❤ 💖 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  3. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  4. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet young Japanese Lily 36DDD and pretty young open mind Tina with curve body, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  5. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘💢a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💫💞💋Thursday, 💞Cindy, 💖abt 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment and service.👄👄Gaga,👄👄 medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu.💯💥 Sisi, 👄👄very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. 💥 📱 416 222-5554📱
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  7. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Tina 😘 beautiful girl, and can provide very good RMT style massage and very good service. She’ll make you feel so good. Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum
  8. lemon_tree:
    💞💋a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201❣❤ Cici... 👄small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  9. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💘💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💞❣Thursday, 💘💋 Yoyo,❣ slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ Tammy, ❤ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  10. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵
  11. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage poker, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  12. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  13. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Happy is in today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  14. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is on VACATION😢, and is expected to return around April 7😍. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass. Sophia can provide top notch bbbj & cfs, and remains famous for one of the best doggy position views. A must see.
  15. Sunrise Health Centre:
    💄Crystal is here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  16. Sparkling Spa:
    ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AND MUI CALIENTE STELLA AVAILABLE TODAY AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥
  17. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  18. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 28th , 𝓣𝓗𝓤𝓡𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  19. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  20. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  21. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Spanish bunny 💋💋Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk- Spunky fun in a nice package new litina buny Call...
  22. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  23. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Alice ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  24. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  25. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body and provides very good massage and excellent service. So friendly and very sexy. Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness
  26. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MONIKA, RAVEN, AMANDA, DELILAH, PRIYA, SANA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  28. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  29. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE 🌸 EMILY: A CURVY PETITE THAI GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH, VERY OPEN WHEN IT COMES TO SERVICE 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM REAL SCHOOL GIRL THAT IS NEW TO THE BUSINESS, SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH AND VERY FRIENDLY TO TALK TO 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  30. Sunrise Health Centre:
    Amy & Michelle are in Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  31. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  32. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  33. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  34. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 27th , 𝓦𝓔𝓓𝓝𝓔𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 LILIAN 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 LILIAN & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀
  35. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, ☎️:905-470-8082
  36. Lulu1980:
    Good afternoon guys😘 Today we have Jessica and Samantha and Jessica here for you🌹🌹🌹, awesome table shower with body slide super enjoyable😘😘😘😍😍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  37. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…BLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  38. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, PRIYA, ANAYA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  39. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Tuesday: New polish girl gigi 💋💋Salina- Eurasian beauty and breast lovers delight with nice rear with fun Mika - Japanese beauty who is wild and a fan favorite with exceptional service Candy - a sweet treat who enjoys her cream filled lollipop treats buny...
  40. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  41. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lulu,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  42. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  43. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL SELINA: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL, VERY NICE ASSETS AND VERY SERVICE ORIENTED WHILE ALSO ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND NOT TIP HUNGRY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  44. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Summer😘, a very feminine woman, very sexy, affable and nice looking woman. Professional RMT Massage and provides great massages and incredible service. Must try the service of summer. Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  46. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  47. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is on VACATION😢, and is expected to return around April 7😍. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular for her exotic massage, bbbj & cfs.
  48. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801,/8131Yonge st #203 / 3hot Asian girl today
  49. Sunrise Health Centre:
    💄Crystal & Michelle are here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  50. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…BLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE