Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deep Tissue vs. Deep Swedish

Glow

Reaction score
So, this may seem quite obvious to most of you but, for me there seems to be a grey area in my technique.I find that with most men or any client with "beefier" muscles (for lack of a better word) I tend to work more deeply even if I'm doing a swedish massage. Also, I have some clients who book swedish sessions but say that they prefer more pressure. So, am I doing a deep swedish or deep tisue session?  ???I'm not sure if I'm explaining this well enough but I'm hoping that someone else out there may understand.  :-/I charge a Swedish Relaxation rate ($65) and a Deep Tissue Relaxation rate ($75). Generally the Deep Relax session will include deep work on a specific area (deep stripping, MFR, TP or NMT) and include relaxation techniques for the rest of the body. I try to keep the Swedish session just very light and "flowy" with long calming strokes but, like I said before I  sometimes find that I lapse into more of a deep tissue style session for clients when I find spots that are "calling out" to me for concideration.Ex: I have a male client who books once a month and complains of mild sciatic pain but specifically asks for a swedish massage. I inevidably find myself concentraing work in his low back, TFL, hamstrings and IT band. I wonder if I should explain to him that this is really a deep tissue session or just continue to do the same work that I've been doing for him and charge Swedish rate.  ???Ex: I have a male client who books once every two weeks. He's an RN and and initially complained of muscle constriction thru his Thoracic region, LB and some thru the neck. He doesn't have specific areas of tension with every session, but I tend to work deeply through out his back and do some supine neck stretches. His sessions are very calming and relaxing. He's into Yoga and meditaion and has a very calming energy about him and his sessions feel much more like Swedish rather than Deep. So, am I really doing a deep swedish session with him or a deep tissue session?I guess I'm realy just not sure how to keep my swedish session from being a deep swedish/deep tissue session. :-/Any suggestions?

I solve this by charging the same rate for everything.  As a client I really don't like being charged more for "deep" or "specialty" work, and as a practitioner I actually think it looks weird to imply to the client that Swedish is easier or less serious than other forms of work.  When I was pregnant, one of the offices I went to continually had trouble deciding whether my sessions were "relaxation" or "treatment" (more expensive) because when the therapists asked what I wanted to work on each time, I named body parts!  If it were me I'd just make all sessions $70 and do whatever you and the client want using whatever techniques work that day.

If it were me I'd just make all sessions $70 and do whatever you and the client want using whatever techniques work that day.
I agree with this.  I also charge the same regardless.  Most of the time I am doing a mix of swedish and deep tissue.IMO,  Deep tissue is when you are using the corrective techniques (ex. muscle stripping, tp, ect.).  Deep swedish is efflurage, petressage, ect. done at a medium to deep pressure.  Regular swedish is light to medium in pressure.  I rarely do a full swedish massage.  

I also charge only one price.I agree that Deep Tissue is using corrective techniques, the aim being to rebalance the body and/or relieve pain and increase ease of movement. It often results in treating one side of the body quite differently from the other side.Deep Swedish is mostly Swedish with deep pressure, treating both sides more or less equally. The strokes are longer, smoother and more flowing. It's aim is relaxation.

i guess i'm in the minority.i charge differently for each. i believe i have to give more effort to achieve deeper work. i also would be skeptical if i wanted a deep (or blend)and saw only one price. i'd think that i'd never get the pressure i'd need, particularly if i was being worked on by an employee rather than an independent therapist.

I'm another that charges by the time, not by the treatment. I use a range of techniques, ranging from basic relaxation (swedish) and incorporating deep tissue, sports, myofascial release, trigger point, acupressure/shiatsu, lymphatic work, mobilisiation, and so on, as I feel would suit the client's particular needs for that session or that the client requests. I tend to use energy work, such as reiki, but usually I sneak that in. It also helps to "ground" me, somewhat. (Is Guerrilla Reiki ethical? I do hope so.)Especially as one keeps adding training in various modalities, I think it would get far too complicated (for both clients & practitioners) to keep track of different pricing tiers.

i believe i have to give more effort to achieve deeper work.

i also would be skeptical if i wanted a deep (or blend)and saw only one price. i'd think that i'd never get the pressure i'd need.

I see the difference then.  I didn't realize people might think they have to pay me more to get appropriate pressure out of me.  Does that really happen?  (I guess it must or Mush wouldn't have mentioned it!)  The DT techniques I was taught are less effort than Swedish actually, and I use both DT and Swedish for both relaxation and treatment (Swedish strokes having been originally developed for a sort of sports-massage and "treatment" purpose anyway) . . . I hope my lazy pricing structure isn't driving away the customer used to paying more for pressure.  Maybe I need to clarify "mix of techniques" on my menu . . .  Thanks mush!

Bahaha!  Guerilla Reiki - I love it!Aren't we supposed to massage each client according to their personal needs?  How often do you have a client that doesn't know what their needs are, or what each modality really encompasses?  That leaves a lot of grey area...  It's much easier to charge for time instead.  My clients go into the massage knowing exactly what they'll be paying and confident that their needs will be assessed and addressed regardless of what techniques I utilize.I had a therapist ask me while I was on the table whether I liked deep pressure or light.  She adjusted her pressure and said, "like this?"  I told her it was great.  When I came out of the massage, she charged me $10 extra for deep tissue.  She didn't even do any compressions!  Just some moderately deep swedish!  I won't be going back there even though her massage was good.  I didn't realize she charged different prices - only one price was advertized.  I felt deceived.  Did I speak up and tell her that then?  No.  Should I have?  Yes.Katykangaroo

I also believe that we should charge for the time. Our expertise in whatever they request is what they are paying for and every method we use requires the best we have to offer.I use to regard Swedish as something "not" as important for a better lack of words until I took a class in Santa Monica given by an instructor who is been in the business a very long time and quite well known. This was not the regular Swedish Massage course but a one day specialty class that went way beyond anything I learned in the full course.  By the way, this instructor came from Canada and his Swedish Massage course was 2000 hours long at least 20 or more years ago. I learned more about Swedish or "circulatory massage" that I every thought possible. When done correctly   the system respondsand releases muscles and tension more deeply than you can imagine. I was lucky to have been the model in one of these classes (given only 2 times per year) and saw for myself what happened. Again there is a specific technique which allows the body to do this with very valid reasons behind it utilizing the sympathetic and parasympathetic systems. I have very shallow breath and my diaphragm is very tight. During this session I starting  having deep breaths that I had never experienced before It just released as my body needed it.  It all came from the nervous system response.This instructor also teaches structural bodywork classes that people wait in line for yet he gives  as much credit to the "circulatory massage" as he does the "structural" bodywork.  He also does not combine the two as he uses the table high for that and low for deep work as the body is used differently. When he give the "swedish" massage you don't know what hit you. You feel relaxed and amazing at the same time. I am still working on this and will travel from Las Vegas back to California to take the class again in June when it comes around. I have taken it twice and learn more each time.I experimented with this after I took the class when visiting friends in New Jersey for a wedding and there were at least 8 people there waiting for me to arrive from California and massage them for the wedding. I just sensed which of them needed one and which ones need the other. One of them who got the "circulatory" was a frequent weightlifter and always in pain. He felt wonderful after. I gave his mom mostly deep work and she must weigh 95 lbs and is very tiny yet I sensed she needed that. Everyone there said the massage was the best they ever had yet I don't think any two of them got the same thing. By the way everyone there asked for the usual "deep tissue".I hope this helps as I am very thankful that this insight was given to me.  Also teaches you not to use thumbs in the "circulatory massage" and the pressure can be light = medium- or deep as needed by the client.

thank heavens for this thread!  Clients always ask me if I do "deep tissue", and our training didn't clarify what exactly that was!  We were taught SWedish, alternative modalities and Neuromuscular therapy.  Swedish was for whole body effects (light or deep work depending on the client) and NMT was structural deep work intended for specific muscle groups that needed attention.  Nice to hear how others define what they do!  I now charge by the amount of time ---- not the modality.  WATSU, NMT, Swedish, deep tissue,  reflexology, hot stone ---- all the same price......I agree that some clients don't know what type of massage they want or need.  I am still getting about 60-70 percent of my clients who have NEVER had a professional massage!  Even those who have had massage often have only had one (years ago) ----- and if they went in asking for a relaxation massage, many of them say they left feeling like they'd been hit by a truck due to the depth of work.  YIKES.  How to communicate so clients understand???  I like to vary the pressure and ask ---- how about this depth? ---- but to then charge more ---- no way, egads! Sorry that happened to you, katykangaroo!Blessings of this full moon weekend to all!Linda in NC

Graci, It is not uncommon for people to choose the lower priced offering but want more work and hope the practitioner will just provide it without charging for it.  A good way to counter this, rather than trying to divide sessions and charge according to depth, you might find it more helpful to charge according to time -- then there isn't any question about payment for what you have provided. I charge one price regardless of the technique used.  Clients all present differently and I want to be able to use my full range of skills without being "locked" into a specific technique.  While the basis of all my work is Swedish, as I do the session I mix other techniques in and out.  I don't think I could do a straight Swedish massage to save my life. 8)hands4health, Would you mind posting contact information about the instructor from Canada?  Where is he from and how often does he come to the states?  TIA!

By the way, this instructor came from Canada and his Swedish Massage course was 2000 hours long at least 20 or more years ago. آ ...I learned more about Swedish or "circulatory massage" that I every thought possible. When done correctly آ  the system respondsand releases muscles and tension more deeply than you can imagine. I was lucky to have been the model in one of these classes (given only 2 times per year) and saw for myself what happened. Again there is a specific technique which allows the body to do this with very valid reasons behind it utilizing the sympathetic and parasympathetic systems.
I ditto Intuitouch in the post above mine...  Please let us know who this is, so that we too can possibly take the course work. آ This sounds spectacular! آ :)

Oh, BTW, I charge the same for the massage I offer.I like it best that way for the books and my own peace of mind.  I must say, I have been toying with eventually charging more for the length of time.  Ex. 60 mins. = $60.  And, 90  mins. = $100.   And then, 120 mins. = $140.  The longer I work, especially when it is very deep, I do have a tendency to get tired easier. However, for now I am $60/$90/$120.I consider deep swedish to be more of a deep relaxation massage with more of the long strokes.I consider deep tissue to be working to affect the specific problems areas, preferrable with the goal to "try and solve" the problem.To be explanatory in what I do though, it is mainly deep tissue with a good amount of deep swedish mixed in.  When I am working deep on someone, I really like to break it up with some nice feel-good stuff.  It seems to really help the flow of the massage and keep the client more receptive.Hope this helps!  :)

I charge for the treatment rather than the time. With my deep tissue sessions, often times I will incorporate hot stone, use specific products, etc. I also have them mark before the massage on their sign-in sheet whether they want relaxation or deep tissue. Helps me know what to expect before they go into my room. On the same not, I also charge more for hot stone massage and for facial treatments, rather than charging for the time it takes. My deep tissue work is getting popular in my area, and the clients don't seem to mind paying a little extra for more specific work on certain areas. A lot of times when I do deep tissue, I will only work specific areas of interest, such as back/neck pain. One of my new clients yesterday had low-back pain going into his sacrum. I spent the entire hour on back, legs, and glutes. The clients who come to me for deep tissue are looking for a certain pain to be releaved, and for the quality of work, rather than a regular relaxation massage, I feel it's worth my while to charge more, and my clients seem to agree.

His name is Garnet Dupuis and he lives in the Santa Monica Area. He used to teach full time and now gives the school 2 days of his "No Thumbs Circulatory" one day class concentrating on the back and head/neck and twice a year he give a class (50 hours each) on Structural Integration (upper and lower body respectively). I have even seen instructors with 15 years experience in his classes.

Bodywork emporium even has one of their massage lotions that I use named after him. It is called Garnet's Aloe Vera Moisturizer.

You can go online and see what the school offers at

http://massageschoolsantamonica.com/

Here is a blurb on Garnet:

Garnet Dupuis, B.A., graduate of Canadian College of Massage & Hydrotherapy and University of Windsor, Canada; professional & teaching experience Middle East, India, Japan, Korea, Ecuador, Canada, USA; past Director Int’l Sportsmedicine Inst. and Chinese Life Force Inst.; co-founder Burke William Spa.

I just found out that his next "No Thumbs" class is the weekend of my husband's birthday on June 5th so I will be staying in Las Vegas. I was planning to attend the class. Luckily my daughter still lives in Santa Monica so I can travel easily by car and attend classes there when needed.

He is a great instructor, fun and full of information, I could listen and watch him all day long.

Thanks,
Barbara

There is no such thing as full-body deep tissue. Deep tissue means specific work. Many terms for the same thing (NMT, trigger point, sports massage, blah, blah)I charge for my time.  Besides Deep tissue is easier on my body than Swedish/circulatory.

I am not sure if you were referring to when I said light-medium or deep. I was referring to the pressure used when doing circulatory massage. It could be as much or as little as needed for that particular client.  I probably should have used the proper terminology. I thought of that after I hit submit. . . .too late.When I do deep tissue it is on a specific area only and any surrounding area that would affect the area most needing the treatment. I always start with the further area and work towards the troubled area. Thanks,Barbara ;)

There is no such thing as full-body deep tissue. Deep tissue means specific work.

i disagree. achieving deep work on all major muscle groups in a single session is possible, imho.

Thank you all for responding to my question ;DI think that most of you have it right, charging just one rate regardless of DT or Sw. I can't beleive that I didn't just think of that on my own. Duuuhhh... :-/But...I just started at this new space in Feb. Some of you may remember my original hesitation in renting (the tanning space?). Anyway, the other MT and I had a difference of $5 in our rates. After about a month I raised my rate to match hers, to cut down on confusion with the desk staff when quoting rates. I don't know, another change so soon might make people question my rate integrity. I've maintained the origianl rate with clients who booked with me before I increased the rate. They were actually clients that I had before the new space anyway, so I wanted them to feel apreciated by not charging them more.Currently I'm at Sw. $35,65,95  and   DT $40, 75, 100I guess it's just a difference of $5 in either direction. I could change to one rate $40, 70, 100 ?It's true,  I would never do a full body DT session any way. The one hour DT isn't any more exhausting for me than the SW one hour. But, I have to say the 30min DT is a lot more work. People looking for 30min DT usually have very specific areas of tension and require a decent amount of concentration and energy on my part. I usually feel pretty drained after a 30min DT massage. That doesn't necessarily have to dictate the higher rate of course. I would never say that to a client.  :-X I would hate for them to feel like they were "puttting me out" by requesting the DT session.  :-/I guess there really is no good reason for the rate differential. I'm giving the same quality massage whether its deep tissue or swedish. They are both very relaxing, since I always include the long, flowing, calming strokes anyway. The DT session doesn't take any longer than the requested amount of time anyway. Thanks again to all :-*I'll think about the rate change.

Hi Graci,
Currently I'm at Sw. $35,65,95  and   DT $40, 75, 100 I guess it's just a difference of $5 in either direction.
Since it's at the "tanning salon", and you've already done the rate change recently, I'd probably just stay like you are and keep the confusion down.  If I were going to implement a single rate at this point, it would probably be the "lower" rate schedule as opposed to the higher one.  Just to make it a little sweeter on the clients pocket-books.  Then maybe go up in another year or two to the higher one you have mentioned. (see below)
I could change to one rate $40, 70, 100 ?
How's all going at the tanning salon, BTW?Have a nice day! ;)

Shoutbox
  1. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 19th , F͓̽R͓̽I͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 OLIVIA 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 CHERRY 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 CHERRY 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  2. admin:
    To Thread owners - individual reply ban is now available
  3. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹 🌹Jessica and Cici. Guys come over and try the table shower body slide. It's super enjoyable🌹🌹😘🌹😘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE & MUI CALIENTE STELLA TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  5. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  6. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  7. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl (Mimi) and New Asian (Apple) in today
  8. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new pretty cute Sally and GFE Ivy with curve body,sexy Coco and cute Ella open mind are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  11. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  12. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  13. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinede Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  14. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  15. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, MELODY & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services. MELODY is young, slim and slightly curvy, 5’3” and 105 pounds, hourglass sexy shape, and delicious
  16. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, VERY FRIENDLY AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS VERY FUN AND OPEN MINDED 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  17. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Jojo, Sherry & Sonia Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  18. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  21. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER HOT STELLA & SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  22. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  23. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 18th , T͓̽H͓̽U͓̽R͓̽S͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 ERCA 🌹 🆕 DAISY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  24. Mulva:
    Any hot Asians available at the moment Scarborough/Pickering?
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE, JAV MODEL CHANEL & SASSY JENNIFER TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  26. hiyamickey:
    We have 6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  27. Lulu1980:
    Good morning guys 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️♨️ There is a dining table and shower room 😘😘😘😘Body scrub is provided❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Young girl, Yoyo is petite, gentle and cute🌹🌹🌹🌹Unique massage technique👍👍👍Professional body slide🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥, Cici and Helen have super massage techniques🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  28. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly, Lucky, Monica & Sonia. After 7pm Jojo Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Lucky is a slim & beautiful Cambodian lady with a special touch. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sonia comes from India with love.
  29. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😘- A young vibrant sexy girl
  30. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful boobs. She can give very good massage and great playful service. So very sexy beautiful girl. Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body
  31. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ANNA, DELIA & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ANNA is Young, pretty, slim & very busty. Who could ask for more? You could! DELIA is young & very pretty, slim with natural boobs and an impressive ass. Her services are very satisfying. SUGAR is a sexy Asian
  32. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  34. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open
  35. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  36. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  37. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  38. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Amy and pretty friendly Cindy, sexy Coco and fun Lina open mind are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  39. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  40. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl (new) in today
  41. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM SCHOOL GIRL, NEW TO THE BUSINESS WITH VERY NICE FACIAL FEATURES, VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND OPEN, VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH 🌸 NITA: A YOUNG FUN SIZED INDIAN GIRL THAT, LONG BLACK HAIR AND VERY CHILL 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  42. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, MONIKA, NINA, AMANDA, DELILAH, SANA, AAVI, EVA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  43. Sparkling Spa:
    JAV MODEL CHANEL, SASSY JENNIFER and SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  44. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  45. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 17th , W͓̽E͓̽D͓̽N͓̽E͓̽S͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 ERCA 🌹 🆕 DAISY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  46. Bodytree:
    Massage7339
  47. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 😘Phoenix blossom Spa 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Jessica and Samantha and Cici sexy girl very good massage table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  48. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE, NEW GIRL SASA AND KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  49. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit#7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young 19 Year Old Slim Petite Brazilian Hottie Julianna, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky
Back