Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spa AD ❤️Lavender Wellness❤️ @ 10 East Wilmot St Unit18, Richmond Hill, 905 886 3638

Just a reminder that new girl Lucky is working tomorrow. I read somewhere that she’s ex-Sentosa. All I know is she works close by and gets raving reviews (hint: it seems she often wears these clothes) 😉

3f26bbf6f4f12e1204c9ff77e5e8847d.jpeg

Come visit Lavender, one of the most established spas in Richmond Hill. We have 5 massage rooms, 4 of which have their own showers. Most days, we will have 3-4 lovely girls to serve you. Please check our schedule because everyday has different girls.

Today we have:

Lisa - young pretty slim girl with gorgeous natural tear drop shaped breasts. Very good massage and service.

Diana - nice girl with slim body known for extraordinary hands and tease (MSOG anyone?). Great massage and not tip hungry.

Helen - pretty girl with slim body. Great massage and service. Not tip hungry.

💙 Lucky (new) - petite girl with curvy body and big breasts. Friendly attitude, good massage and great service too.

Here's some member feedback:

Tried to book couple of girls based on some decent reviews but they were not available the time I want. Call Lavender and see who is available and they told me Lisa.
Took a quick shower then she walked in with big smile. We haven’t seen each other for a while. Started with a medium massage she might be in a good mood so we chatted about some new spas and etc. Lisa is a petite woman with nice smooth skin and beautiful tear drop shape C+ melons (100% real, I don’t like after market parts
😀
).
For the fun part she told me she remembers last time I made her cum. I smile and said to her if she wants to try again. I touch and kiss her beautiful boobs and did my magic. She started moaning, her body started twisting then I saw she rolled her eyes………
Then my turn. Nothing over the semi limits.
I will see her soon for sure
😀

Saw Lisa for the first time earlier today. Man, how have I not seen this chick before…in a nutshell, she is awesome. Pretty face, beautiful skin and gorgeous natural C’s with the pear shape that I just love. She gave me 40 mins of hard honest massage and her back walking felt great. For the fun stuff, she did not disappoint. People have been raving about another girl that begins with “J” here. Pretty sure I got all that from Lisa too…just an incredible GFE session
😉

I went to see Lisa. As usual, very good massage and GFE finish. While she was massaging me, my hands were roaming on her legs. And then her silky smooth skin slithering over mine, I have to really hold myself not to come too quickly. And her beautiful C breasts, perfect for BS.
And at the end, she gave me one of the best head massage.

She is one of my favs now
😍
😍
😍

For my exp.
Diana: hands down best massage and HJ finished. Repeat many times and she’s more open than before
😉

So I dropped by to see Monica today and am very glad that I did. Not sure where the mama-san found her but she's 100% a keeper, in fact I hope they can give her additional days. She's a petite girl, maybe around 5'1 and she's a little bit curvier than what her pic shows...definitely not fat (her body is toned) but curvy in a nice way. Her tits are natural C+ and absolutely gorgeous...one of the nicest sets I've seen in a long time. Dare I say, maybe even nicer than a couple of my regulars here (@GuiGui - you should definitely check her out
😉
). I asked her age and she told me to guess. I said 30 and she said younger than that. That would put her in her 20's assuming she's telling me the truth. Regardless, she is very young and has a nice pretty face too.

Her English is not the best but she was extremely friendly right from the get go. Her massage is really really good, I must admit I wasn't expecting that from her. At first, she was massaging my back and shoulders. She has very strong hands and I like how she climbed on top and used her knees for additional pressure. However, where she really shined is when I turned over and asked her to massage my legs. Holy shit, her hands felt like magic...felt easily like RMT quality, I wasn't expecting this from such a young petite girl and it definitely took me by surprise. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed...she was really putting in the effort and didn't take any shortcuts. The massage went on for a long time, I knew I was cutting into my fun time but I just couldn't bring myself to cut the massage short. Finally she finished and started rubbing JR. At this point, I said I wanted a BS and she just smiled and slowly stripped down (no mention of tips). Damn, what a body...like I said her tits are to die for. She climbed on top and starting sliding up and down my body. Her face came close to mine and I leaned in for a kiss. She didn't stop me but I only got LFK, no DFK. I then got her to lie on her back and explored her body a bit more...she allowed everything within limits. After we were done, she took a shower...we went over by about 10 minutes. Because her massage quality was so good, I tipped her a little more than I normally would. Repeat? Hell yeah...just go see her, you won't be disappointed.

Lav_lisa6s.jpg Lav_diana6s.jpg Lav_lucky1s.jpeg

Lav_fr_s.jpg

Lavender Wellness
10 East Wilmot St, Unit 18 Richmond Hill
Open 10am to 10pm everyday
905-886-3638

So many good reviews on Lisa so I visited her this morning.

Wow, she got a new way of doing hj. It felt so good. I asked her where did you learn this. She just smiled and told me to enjoy. I did enjoy her new technic.

Can you elaborate a bit on this new technique...you got me curious now.

I didn't experience that last week when I saw her...

Come visit Lavender, one of the most established spas in Richmond Hill. We have 5 massage rooms, 4 of which have showers. Most days, we will have 4 lovely girls to serve you. Please check our schedule because everyday has different girls.

Today we have:

YoYo - small pretty girl with nice gorgeous natural 34C breasts. She is very experienced in both massage and the fun stuff. Great friendly attitude as well.

Diana - pretty girl with slim body. Well known for her awesome massage and great tease. Not tip hungry.

Lisa - slim pretty girl with gorgeous natural tear drop shaped breasts. Very good massage (including back-walking) and sensual service. Has many repeat customers.

💙
Tina (she's back)
- young, slim and very pretty girl and gorgeous toned ass. Very good massage. Friendly with good English.

Here's some member feedback on the girls:

Finally dropped by to see Tina today...I found her quite attractive and her body is in really good shape. I asked if she exercises a lot and she said she only does Yoga (her English is quite good too). The massage was very relaxing with good pressure and technique, she started on my back and after about 20 minutes, I asked if I could turn over so that she can work on my legs, which were sore from running. She said no problem...again very nice massage. As she started to massage my inner thighs, jr started to get aroused. She laughed and asked if I wanted to take care of him first, to which I happily agreed.

She works at a nearby place and a recent review said her HJ and tease technique were awesome. I would have to agree with that....recently I've noticed that some girls are just not that good with HJs but Tina's technique was just the way I liked, grip was not too tight, nice and slow but knows when to pick up the pace (I had to stop her at one point because I didn't want to bust so fast lol). She never asked what service I wanted but I motioned for her to take her clothes off and no issues whatsoever...never once mentioned tips either. Her skin is so silky soft...I had read that she was a bit restrictive so I didn't push for too much, especially on my first visit.

I motioned for her to come lie down beside me on the table and she did so without any hesitation. After some 'exploring' of her breasts, I asked her to lie on her stomach...again, no problem and I started kissing her body. At one point, I asked if she could get into a 'certain' positon
😎
...she did and OMG, what a fucking sight! Guys, I'm not exaggerating here...if you're fortunate enough to see what I saw, you will know what I mean. She let me do some more exploring in this position. After the fun ended, she gave me a very good head massage for the remainder of the time. I don't know if I maxed out her limit today but even if that's her max, I will definitely be seeing her again. For guys that are content with NR (and then some) from a pretty girl with a very nice spinner body, I would definitely recommend you go see Tina...I would see her again tomorrow if I could lol...
👍

Dropped by today to see Jessica. She's a very friendly and outgoing girl, pretty face, around 5'3 with a nice, full but toned ass and natural B breasts. She's younger than your typical semi girl and could pass for around 30 yrs old (I don't know her actual age). The massage started with the sheet over my body and I would say it felt average. But once she removed the sheet and used oil it felt much better although not at the level of the top massage girls here. For the fun, I opted for BS and she was really enthusastic and quite into it. Ended up with a nice Russian. She never mentioned tips, gave her market and she seemed happy with that. On my way out, I saw the new girl Mimi...she didn't seem shy at all and was even showing off her huge knockers lol. Looks like another big tittie girl here....
😅

Yoyo greeted me. She has a cute face and was smiling and bubbly the whole time. She led me to the room and came back a few minutes later. She said she knows who I am and was surprised this is the first time she's doing massage for me (I actually seen her before but it was at another spa and ages ago so I'm not surprised she didn't remember me). I hate when they know who you are because this usually means lower mileage, at least in my experience...

Anyways, I told her about my sore legs and I have to say, she did a very good and thorough job, with strong pressure and even lots of stretching. When it came time for the fun stuff, she was definitely a little bit shy. I had to take the initative to take her top and bra off. Wow, what a beautiful set of natural breasts she has, at least C+ or D if I had to guess. I told her I had to see the rest too and thankfully she didn't resist and took the rest of her clothes off. At first, she stood by the side of the table naked but I got her to climb on top where she proceeded to give me a nice BS. With that nice rack of hers, I asked for Russian and it was fantastic...let's just say things got a little bit messy and she quickly hopped in the shower after we were done. Never asked for tips (but maybe that's because she "knows" me) and was happy when I gave her what I thought was the going rate these days for the services I got. Yes, I would definitely repeat...man, there are so many girls with nice big natural breasts here...
😅

Saw Lisa for the first time earlier today. Man, how have I not seen this chick before…in a nutshell, she is awesome. Pretty face, beautiful skin and gorgeous natural C’s with the pear shape that I just love. She gave me 40 mins of hard honest massage and her back walking felt great. For the fun stuff, she did not disappoint. People have been raving about another girl that begins with “J” here. Pretty sure I got all that from Lisa too…just an incredible GFE session
😉

I went to see Lisa. As usual, very good massage and GFE finish. While she was massaging me, my hands were roaming on her legs. And then her silky smooth skin slithering over mine, I have to really hold myself not to come too quickly. And her beautiful C breasts, perfect for BS.
And at the end, she gave me one of the best head massage.

She is one of my favs now
😍
😍
😍

For my exp.
Diana: hands down best massage and HJ finished. Repeat many times and she’s more open than before
😉

Lav_yoyo2s.png Lav_diana6s.jpg Lav_lisa6s.jpg Lav_tina3s.jpg

Lav_fr_s.jpg

Lavender Wellness
905-886-3638

Come visit Lavender, one of the most established spas in Richmond Hill. We have 5 massage rooms, 4 of which have showers. Most days, we will have 3-4 lovely girls to serve you. Please check our schedule because everyday has different girls.

Today we have:

Sophia - pretty girl with nice body. She has nice natural breasts and knows how to give a very good massage. She is a little bit shy but will open up if you are nice and gentle.️

Kiki - curvy body with very big breasts. Very friendly and good massage.

💙 Selena (new) -sexy petite girl with nice body. Comes from a popular spa, well known for fun and great massage. She can also do Dragon Tendon massage.

💙 Luna (she's back) - young slim girl with nice face and natural breasts. Can deliver an excellent massage and lots of fun too. Not tip hungry.

Here's some feedback on the girls:

Funny how Sophia is described as a little bit shy. She certainly wasn't shy when I saw her recently.

First time at Lavender, caught Sophia as a walk in. Really nice girl, pretty and can provide a decent massage. English is weak but will talk to you if you engage with her. I was too lazy to use my phone as a translator, so just tried my best to make it easy. She put in a good effort, had to massage her a bit at the end, lol. I'd see her again if I go again. I can see why someone might think she is shy, but I think if you're nice and handsome
;)
lol, she will open up.

Lav_sop5_s.jpg Lav_kk1s.png Lav_selen1s.jpeg

Lav_fr_s.jpg

Lavender Wellness
905-886-3638

Last edited:
Pose is so identical this almost looks like the before and after of putting highlights and extensions in your hair and getting a boob job

myu75.PNGLav_lisa6s.jpg

Shoutbox
  1. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    Let us relax you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  3. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  4. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 COCO, ASHA, SANA, MONIKA, DELILAH, AMANDA, MIMI, KIRAN, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  5. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  6. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  7. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💗💞💫Friday, 💘💞Tracy,💞 tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service ❤ Vivian, 💞💋medium height and build. very good looking, dark hair past shoulder, comfortable treatment and good service level... 💯💥 Lisa,💋 young, pretty, stacked !. with very unique style of treatment ! 💥📱 416 222-5554📱
  8. lemon_tree:
    💛💫a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east 💥💞 Friday, ❣ Eva, 👄👄 long dark hair, very nice body, slim but busty, pretty, soft hands to relax you and lots of relaxation skills to make your session most memorable. 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  9. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💓 💋💐 Friday, 💗💦Nana, ❣💋small in stature, slim and fit. A very pretty girl, does a relaxing treatment and fantastic finish. and 🏵 Fifi,🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  10. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💫 💦💞💋Friday, ❤ Sophia, 💋💋abt 5'2", full body woman, nice bust, pretty face. Cheerful personality , does a comfortable treatment and excellent finish... 💞💝 Kim,💞💋 gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service 👄👄Gaga, 👄👄medium height, stacked, friendly and pretty, offers a firm treatment and over the top finish. 💝 🔋416 297-7488🔋
  11. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  12. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  13. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💞💢Friday, ❤ Tammy,💋 and 💗💞Mary👄👄 today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. 💖 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  14. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty fun Sally and young cute Summer, Beautiful open mind Tina with curve body and GFE nice Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  15. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  16. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika to 7pm, Monica, Sherry & Tracy to 7pm. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo & Sonia Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  17. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  18. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: KELLY, LULU & New Girl NINA 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services.
  19. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  20. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer, Sex Goddess Zoe and JAV Chanel ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  21. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  22. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  23. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  24. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 26th , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  25. Bodybuilder:
    how is Emily's English speaking? Are the picture close how she looks?
  26. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, RAVEN, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  27. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 / Good service Cuban girl Mimi in today
  28. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New Polish gril gigi💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer and MUI CALIENTE STELLA ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  30. Suko 5Girls:
    Suko Spa schdule today on Thursday is 6 lovely💓ladies💇 Penny, Rina, Emily, Olivia, Sunny and Jessica 🛣 420 ValleymedeDr, Richmond Hill, same plaza McDonalds 📞☎ 905-597-8880 ☎
  31. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  32. Reynaella:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  33. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  34. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️3 girls every day 🌹🌹🥰🥰New girl today Kitty❤️petite and sexy skin🌹🌹🌹Professional table shower body scrub🥰🥰🥰 and so nice Cici and Jenny is very good👍 deep Deep Tissue Massage 🔥🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  35. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  36. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  37. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Japanese Lily 36DDD and young pretty fun Sally, young cute Ivy with curve body and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  38. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  39. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  40. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  41. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, SANA, MAY, KIRAN, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  42. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a strong resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  43. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elizabeth, Mika & Mimi are working to 8pm. After 8pm: Sherry & Tracy. 10am-8pm: Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. After 8pm: Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  44. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  45. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  46. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  47. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL WITH LONG BLACK HAIR, CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 NANCY: PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS FUN AND VERY FRIENDY, OPEN MINDED 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  48. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) _________________If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it._________________ Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my servic
  49. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 25th , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹ERICA 🌹 🆕NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SUNNY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  50. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at ,3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082