Question Random ? For you gents

D

Deleted member 127329

Hello , boys

Random questions for you " experienced " men ? Do you guys ever go for a walk in and ask to see the roster ? Or is that frowned upon? Example

I will walk in and some girl will greet me in hallway saying hello , I will say hi massage please !! She says sure then I ask who's working she will say example - Jessica , Victoria & Britney ! I will ask to see all of them , she said ok sure . I then pick the most " attractive " one ? Is that bad ? I just want someone who's beautiful touching my hard cock then some " unattractive" woman who isn't my type . Sometimes I feel bad for the first girl because she asked me which means it's her " turn " right ? @
& I politely rejected her. So when I choose someone else maybe she lose self esteem ? Anyways I don't think it's rude but I want to know if anyone else " thinks like this ".

Also I won't ask to see the other girls if they are busy with a client. That's a dick move and a buzzkill to his boner. šŸ˜‚ I'm not like that ..

What's your opinion ? Is it wrong or ok

Thanks

Some spas allow you to. They lead you to a room then ask the girls to pop in and say hi. The more legit ones won't acknowledge that there are girls doing BS and remove the locks to the rooms. I've had one girl shove the table (with me on it) over the door to block anyone opening the door because it wouldn't lock. Haha.
Try to read the reviews to see what kind of spa it is before heading inside so you will know how to proceed.

Some spas allow you to. They lead you to a room then ask the girls to pop in and say hi. The more legit ones won't acknowledge that there are girls doing BS and remove the locks to the rooms. I've had one girl shove the table (with me on it) over the door to block anyone opening the door because it wouldn't lock. Haha.
Try to read the reviews to see what kind of spa it is before heading inside so you will know how to proceed.

Thanks man!!! It's like buying a used card right so much variety lol. But I feel bad sometimes I feel like I hurt her feelings because I picked the " more beautiful " woman. Sometimes they look sad šŸ‘€. Just asking so it's not bad if I do that .... sometimes the first girl is the hot one so it all works out right !!!

Don't always go by looks. Sometomes a girl next door can be fun and you will have a great time. Don't always judge a book by it's cover. The same can be said about a spa. Sometimes you can have lots of fun at a spa that appears totally legit.

Thanks man . I will try them ! Is Lake oasis any good ? I drove past there the other day , but it's besides a McDonalds.... maybe I can get a happy ending & and happy meal within 5 mins of each other . šŸ˜†šŸ¤” šŸ˜‚

Don't always go by looks. Sometomes a girl next door can be fun and you will have a great time. Don't always judge a book by it's cover. The same can be said about a spa. Sometimes you can have lots of fun at a spa that appears totally legit.
That's so correct. I had one girl I used to see, she was just average looking, her massage was average at best, and the spa was not very good, but for some reason we clicked, and I kept repeating...couldn't explain it ,šŸ¤·

@Muskokaman bro

I tired your advice I went to oak stone or hot stone on speers rd. Something like that and she Japanese I believe Yuli or uri greeted me . Fuck I can't pronounce her name . She Gave me massage ....

Nice legs nice ass in those pink lululemon yoga pants nice tits like C shape maybe . SHE SLapped my ass like 7 times šŸ¤£Average face but very nice to me and very funny , Lots of laughter. I didn't want a HJ, I just wanted to go there cuz my regular RMT is away in Colombia . So I went there for an hour $60 because my back is sore as fuck, and half way through I said fuck it stroke my cock. $50 hand job no touch . She was happy ! I didn't even care for it but she was good.

Sometimes these lower spa might be better than the ones that are marketed by paid " promoters " šŸ¤”. I will go try her again maybe for more action .... we'll see

But ya I took your advice when you said don't judge by looks .... the rest is history ! Thanks bud šŸ‘

Lake oasis is on my next priority list !!!

@Muskokaman bro

I tired your advice I went to oak stone or hot stone on speers rd. Something like that and she Japanese I believe Yuli or uri greeted me . Fuck I can't pronounce her name . She Gave me massage ....

Nice legs nice ass in those pink lululemon yoga pants nice tits like C shape maybe . SHE SLapped my ass like 7 times šŸ¤£Average face but very nice to me and very funny , Lots of laughter. I didn't want a HJ, I just wanted to go there cuz my regular RMT is away in Colombia . So I went there for an hour $60 because my back is sore as fuck, and half way through I said fuck it stroke my cock. $50 hand job no touch . She was happy ! I didn't even care for it but she was good.

Sometimes these lower spa might be better than the ones that are marketed by paid " promoters " šŸ¤”. I will go try her again maybe for more action .... we'll see

But ya I took your advice when you said don't judge by looks .... the rest is history ! Thanks bud šŸ‘

Lake oasis is on my next priority list !!!
Yuri, but it sounds like Yuli. She can be fun if you want that kind of thing.

It's weird I just called a few places today asking who's sexy or who's good? Some will say " talk to lady" or " come see" ... 2 other managers today bash them and said to me she no good or she overrated she said , she not that beautiful etc... said try this one instead lol blah blah . Why do managers shit on their own employees . They do that and they just lost a sale you know ? You guys are all experienced !!! But I feel like I'm starting to figure out the game ... interesting šŸ¤”šŸ™„ way of looking at it....

Don't trust managers. Look at reviews on the boards, but they're not always unbiased :). Quite often the best are not reviewed because some want to keep them as hidden gems (she only has FS with me :rolf). The best approach is to invest time and money looking for one that you can make a connection and exchange phone numbers after a few sessions.

It's weird I just called a few places today asking who's sexy or who's good? Some will say " talk to lady" or " come see" ... 2 other managers today bash them and said to me she no good or she overrated she said , she not that beautiful etc... said try this one instead lol blah blah . Why do managers shit on their own employees . They do that and they just lost a sale you know ? You guys are all experienced !!! But I feel like I'm starting to figure out the game ... interesting šŸ¤”šŸ™„ way of looking at it....

Alot of this is experienced managers pretty much knowing where you are coming from/if you are the noisy type based on the stuff you ask.

If i had to guess you are asking stuff that pegs you as a reader/reviewer, and they are shooting straight with you.

Isnt this just good business? Youd flip your shit if they said shes awesome and hot and the opposite were true no?

I fully understand and agree with the BOTH of you . I'm just saying I can see how that would deter the clients and be like fuck this I'm not going here. Regardless if it's the manager, reception or someone else . DTA in life right ? I always make my own judgments. Most of the time I will go anyways . But ya I was just surprised you would think they would have each " others back". Also one of my regular girls I see always vents to me complaining that the other girl stole her client . šŸ¤£šŸ„ŗ. I don't care for drama I just listen so I'm not rude . Because they want to maximize value and make the most money as possible . I totally understand, But lots of the girls don't even like each other or get along šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø. I guess it's just business right !!!

I fully understand and agree with the BOTH of you . I'm just saying I can see how that would deter the clients and be like fuck this I'm not going here. Regardless if it's the manager, reception or someone else . DTA in life right ? I always make my own judgments. Most of the time I will go anyways . But ya I was just surprised you would think they would have each " others back". Also one of my regular girls I see always vents to me complaining that the other girl stole her client . šŸ¤£šŸ„ŗ. I don't care for drama I just listen so I'm not rude . Because they want to maximize value and make the most money as possible . I totally understand, But lots of the girls don't even like each other or get along šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø. I guess it's just business right !!!
My brother in christ dont forget that the owners, the workers, and the promoters here are all engaged in illegal activity. They are criminals.

Whether what they do SHOULD or SHOULD NOT be legal isnt the commentary here- just that it IS.

So stop thinking they are all helpless mousey girls, they are clever and mean and cutthroat. To eachother, to clients, you name it.

The truly sweet, innocent and mousey girls dont rub dick for a living in 30min revolving door fuck shops- full stop.

I think the owner who steered you away made a good choice, maybe lost 100$ but saved a headache knowing you are a gentleman of finer tastes... ;)

Spa managers will push you towards a girl who is getting relatively less business, so she can make some money as well and kind of be able to retain that girl on the roster. All of the girls who have good service have regulars visiting them and anyways make good money. Whenever I go to a new place, I always see the roster and still end up making bad choices. As mentioned above, muskokaman is 100% right. You need to invest and find the right click for you. Some true gems are Eva (used to work at Retreat earlier - not sure where she is now), Jennifer at Sunrise in downtown Toronto, Cassie at Meiā€™s, Lucy at Comfort foot spa to name a few. Every single one of them gives a good massage with excellent service and most importantly are not hungry for tips if you click with them. If you want a good massage only - no service, Ayumi at CFS is an excellent choice (she is better than few RMTs that i have seen). Hope this helps.

Spa managers will push you towards a girl who is getting relatively less business, so she can make some money as well and kind of be able to retain that girl on the roster. All of the girls who have good service have regulars visiting them and anyways make good money. Whenever I go to a new place, I always see the roster and still end up making bad choices. As mentioned above, muskokaman is 100% right. You need to invest and find the right click for you. Some true gems are Eva (used to work at Retreat earlier - not sure where she is now), Jennifer at Sunrise in downtown Toronto, Cassie at Meiā€™s, Lucy at Comfort foot spa to name a few. Every single one of them gives a good massage with excellent service and most importantly are not hungry for tips if you click with them. If you want a good massage only - no service, Ayumi at CFS is an excellent choice (she is better than few RMTs that i have seen). Hope this helps.

Thanks man I appreciate it . For sure I understand what you mean. I just go if I like someone I will see them again if not then I won't go back . Pretty simple approach I must say . I tried Lucy she is great and never complains about tip and always smiling. šŸ‘

Guys ,

I didn't want to make a new thread , figured I would ask here .

Has anyone been to these spas , I seen two driving by but I didn't stop in .

LISA WELLNESS Oakville Burlington . Burloak/ Bronte area ? ( I think )

&
GOLDEN FINGER across from go station.

Can anyone tell me if these are HJ PLACES or %100 legit?

Appreciate it . Thanks šŸ‘

Guys ,

I didn't want to make a new thread , figured I would ask here .

Has anyone been to these spas , I seen two driving by but I didn't stop in .

LISA WELLNESS Oakville Burlington . Burloak/ Bronte area ? ( I think )

&
GOLDEN FINGER across from go station.

Can anyone tell me if these are HJ PLACES or %100 legit?

Appreciate it . Thanks šŸ‘
Golden finger is 100% legit. Unless it has changed recently

Last edited:
Can confirm Golden Wellness is 100% legitā€¦and not going to changeā€¦good back walk from the female owner ā€¦

Shoutbox
  1. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Yuki slime 30ā€™s open mind and young Sweet Mia Vivian 25ā€™s, pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  2. Red Rose Spa:
    šŸŒø We have 5 hot brown girls today šŸŒø MIA, CANDY, NINA, MIMI, EVA, MALIYA, ANAYA, PREET šŸŒø 2588 Birchmount šŸŒø 2 Invergordon šŸŒø 647-702-8800 šŸŒø Please visit for a great erotic massage
  3. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ā™Øļøā™Øļøā™Øļøtable shower šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘body scrubšŸŒ¹šŸŒ¹šŸŒ¹šŸŒ¹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ā˜Žļø416-817-3366New girl Luna and Sherry is joining. She can provide a very good massage with sensual touch. She knows how to take direction and please a man. Suki šŸ˜˜can provide deep Thai massage. She takes directions very well. She has many assets and knows how to use them. Come see her today.Welcome to walk in or make an appointment at any time. Plenty of parking space at the back door
  4. Endless Joy Spa:
    āœØāœØāœØāœØāœØ[GRAND OPENING]āœØāœØāœØāœØāœØ šŸ’žEndless Joy SpašŸ’ž šŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565šŸŽ‡10am-2am, New First Day Young Slim Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Mimi. Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  5. Red Rose Spa:
    šŸŒø We have 5 hot brown girls today šŸŒø MIMI, MALIYA, MIA, EVE, ANAYA, ANGELINA, MONIKA šŸŒø 2588 Birchmount šŸŒø 2 Invergordon šŸŒø 647-702-8800 šŸŒø Please visit for a great erotic massage
  6. Aqua Health Centre:
    šŸ˜Š Yuki and Jojo are available today! šŸ˜Š Tuesday slow relaxing massage šŸ˜Š 1729 Bloor Street West šŸ˜Š At Keele Subway Station šŸ˜Š High Park area šŸ˜Š 647-343-6851 šŸ˜Š
  7. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 6 girls working, young Japanese girl Hannah 20 years old, Mona, Sherry, Yuki, Ella, Grace @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan, ā˜Žļøļ¼š905-851-4888
  8. srayment:
    Does anyone know where Momo from SL has landed?
  9. srayment:
    Momo
  10. Lulu1980:
    phoenix blossom Spaā™Øļøā™Øļøā™ØļøNew girls Tina and Luna are young and beautiful with professional and diverse massage techniques, deep tissue Thai massagešŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘Swiss gentle roller skating massage techniquešŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜Guide in different service methods to relieve fatiguešŸ’ÆšŸ’ÆšŸ’ÆšŸ’ÆWelcome to walk in or make an appointment at any time5124 Dundas W Etobicokeā˜Žļø416-817-3366
  11. Sparkling Spa:
    āš”ļøšŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAāš”ļøšŸŒŸ āœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8āœ… šŸ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4šŸ‘Œ ā˜Žļø (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineā˜Žļø ā˜Žļø (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneā˜Žļø (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY šŸ”„āœ…NEW MANAGEMENTšŸ’ÆNEW GIRLSšŸ”„SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDSšŸ”„šŸ’ÆšŸ˜˜šŸ”„ā¤ļøšŸ‘Œ šŸ”„SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayā€™s Schedule isā€¦šŸ”„ Zoe - šŸ”„Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  12. Soul Relax Spa:
    āœØClick On Username and FOLLOW USāœ… Today šŸŒøNinašŸŒøTiffanyšŸŒøClaire ā˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662ā˜Žļø
  13. Jennyā€™s Spa:
    šŸŽ‰šŸ’JENNYā€™S SPAšŸŽ‰šŸ’ āœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTāœ… šŸ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4šŸ‘Œ ā˜Žļø( 647-893-5196)ā˜ŽļøCall or Text ā˜Žļø( 437-888-3759)ā˜ŽļøCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY šŸ”„āœ…GRAND OPENINGšŸ’ÆNEW GIRLS EVERYDAYšŸ”„EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYā€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDSšŸ”„šŸ’ÆšŸ˜˜šŸ”„ā¤ļøšŸ‘Œ šŸ”„TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAYšŸ”„ šŸ’ÆREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTSšŸ’Æ šŸ”„TODAYā€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: JuliašŸ˜˜ - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  14. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at š—¦š—Øš—”š—„š—œš—¦š—˜ š—¦š—£š—”: CICI (New) & JULIA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ā˜Žļø šŸ²šŸ°šŸ³-šŸÆšŸ®šŸ±-šŸ“šŸ¬šŸ“šŸ² ā˜Žļø CICI is a SEXY Chinese lady with comfortable massage and service skills. JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA
  15. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at š—”š—˜š—Ŗ š—¢š—„š—œš—˜š—”š—§š—”š—Ÿ š—¦š—£š—”: HAPPY, KAT , PHOENIX & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ā˜Žļø šŸ²šŸ°šŸ³-šŸÆšŸ“šŸ­-šŸ®šŸ²šŸ“šŸ“ ā˜Žļø HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. KAT is young & slim with C Cups , a tasty figure & a tasty menu. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5ā€™4ā€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  16. See You Health Center:
    Natalie šŸ’• She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5ā€™ 1ā€, 98 lbs black Hairā€ØGreat BBJ, Provides Excellent Service Exotic Eyes & Smoking Hot Body šŸ„‘Judy šŸ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5ā€™2ā€tall . 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons šŸ„‘ CicišŸ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ā˜Ž 416-988-2950
  17. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    SamišŸ’• Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5ā€™ 2ā€ tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion StylešŸ„‘ LindašŸ’• She is Vietnamese Very Spicy Sexy Girl Beautiful Face šŸ„‘With Exotic Eyebrow Shape Suki šŸ’• From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ā˜Ž 647-446-0886
  18. Annie Spa:
    šŸŽ‰šŸ’ANNIE SPAšŸŽ‰šŸ’ āœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEāœ… šŸ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6šŸ‘Œ ā˜Žļø (647) 891-9688ā˜Žļø ā˜Žļø (416) 291-8879ā˜Žļø (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY šŸ”„āœ…NEW MANAGEMENTšŸ’ÆNEW GIRLSšŸ”„šŸ”„ šŸ”„GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYā€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: šŸ”„ RitašŸ„°A brand new girl from Northeast China of Russian descent has just arrived, a young sexy beauty with smooth white skin, natural 32C breasts with big juicy nipples and fantastic tight little bum bum waiting to be kissed and spanke
  19. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at š€ š’šš€: Cherry & best massage Rachel šŸ…°ļøš€ š’šš€šŸ…°ļø, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. šŸ…°ļøš—–š—®š—¹š—¹ šŸ²šŸ°šŸ³-šŸ³šŸ®šŸµ-šŸ²šŸ²šŸ¬šŸ² š—¼š—æ š˜š—²š˜…š˜ šŸ²šŸ°šŸ³-šŸ“šŸÆšŸµ-šŸ±šŸµšŸ²šŸ²šŸ…°ļø CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant
  20. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lulu,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,šŸ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2ā˜Žļø4376655510 šŸ¦µšŸ¦µšŸ‘„šŸ‘„šŸˆµļøšŸˆµļøšŸ‘…šŸ‘…
  21. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Anika , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. šŸ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ā˜Žļø 4379857899 šŸ‘„šŸ‘„šŸ¦µšŸ¦µšŸˆµļøšŸˆµļøšŸ‘…šŸ‘…
  22. bnwellness_wilson:
    : Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Ivy 36DD big buttocks 30ā€™s open mind and young cute Mia 25ā€™s pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  23. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at šŸ«¦ā¤ļøšŸ”“šŸŸ„ā™¾ļøš“•š“žš“”š“”š“„š“”š“” š“¢š“Ÿš“ā™¾ļøšŸŸ„šŸ”“ā¤ļøšŸ«¦šŸ«¦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough šŸ°šŸ­šŸ²-šŸ“šŸ¬šŸ¬-šŸ³šŸ“šŸ“šŸ³: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5ā€™4ā€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5ā€™1ā€ and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  24. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at šŸŒ“šŸ˜ŽšŸŒ…š“—š“øš“µš“²š“­š“Ŗš”‚ š“¢š“¹š“ŖšŸŒ…šŸ˜ŽšŸŒ“3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ā˜ŽļøšŸ°šŸÆšŸ³-šŸ®šŸ°šŸ³-šŸ­šŸ­šŸµšŸµā˜Žļø: AMY, CICI & CINDY. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donā€™t miss out on her special skills! CICI is a young, slim & beautiful Chinese gem, petite 5ā€™2ā€ & 100 Lbs with firm but soft C Cups & the absolute best of services.
  25. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at ā¤ļøšŸ’™ šŸ’œāŽš—¦š—Øš—šš—”š—„ š—Ÿš—¢š—©š—˜ š—¦š—£š—”āŽ šŸ’–šŸ’—šŸ’˜: CHERRY, LISA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ā˜Ž šŸ°šŸÆšŸ³-šŸÆšŸ²šŸ±-šŸ®šŸ²šŸ“šŸ“ ā˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LISA is a cute & petite Thai/Chinese mixed beauty with decent massage skills and liberal services.
  26. Lulu1980:
    phoenix blossom Spaā™Øļøā™Øļøā™ØļøNew girls Tina and Luna are young and beautiful with professional and diverse massage techniques, deep tissue Thai massagešŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘Swiss gentle roller skating massage techniquešŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜Guide in different service methods to relieve fatiguešŸ’ÆšŸ’ÆšŸ’ÆšŸ’ÆWelcome to walk in or make an appointment at any time5124 Dundas W Etobicokeā˜Žļø416-817-3366
  27. EMSpa_schedule:
    Need a great massage? Today we have Ada, Cici, Yoyo and Ivy! E&M Health & Wellness Centre 7665 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 Markham, ON (905) 479-6668 or text (416) 561-0623
  28. cloudz1122:
    Ravella
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    āœØāœØāœØāœØāœØ[GRAND OPENING]āœØāœØāœØāœØāœØ šŸ’žEndless Joy SpašŸ’ž šŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565šŸŽ‡10am-2am, New First Day Young Slim Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Mimi. Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  30. Endless Joy Spa:
    āœØāœØāœØāœØāœØ[GRAND OPENING]āœØāœØāœØāœØāœØ šŸ’žEndless Joy SpašŸ’ž šŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565šŸŽ‡10am-2am, New First Day (Aug 26) Young Slim Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Mimi. Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  31. Paxton:
    @YM203 any update on Persian Jasmine?
  32. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness will have 6 girls working : Joliee 34DDD cups boobs, Judy 20 years old student girl, Vietnamese girl Ocean, Best service Jenny and Crystal, Ella @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan. ā˜Žļøļ¼š905-851-4888
  33. Jennyā€™s Spa:
    šŸŽ‰šŸ’JENNYā€™S SPAšŸŽ‰šŸ’ āœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTāœ… šŸ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4šŸ‘Œ ā˜Žļø( 647-893-5196)ā˜ŽļøCall or Text ā˜Žļø( 437-888-3759)ā˜ŽļøCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY šŸ”„āœ…GRAND OPENINGšŸ’ÆNEW GIRLS EVERYDAYšŸ”„EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYā€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDSšŸ”„šŸ’ÆšŸ˜˜šŸ”„ā¤ļøšŸ‘Œ šŸ”„TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAYšŸ”„ šŸ’ÆREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTSšŸ’Æ šŸ”„TODAYā€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: RosešŸŒ¹ - A sexy new addition to our line u
  34. Sparkling Spa:
    āš”ļøšŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAāš”ļøšŸŒŸ āœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8āœ… šŸ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4šŸ‘Œ ā˜Žļø (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineā˜Žļø ā˜Žļø (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneā˜Žļø (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY šŸ”„āœ…NEW MANAGEMENTšŸ’ÆNEW GIRLSšŸ”„SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDSšŸ”„šŸ’ÆšŸ˜˜šŸ”„ā¤ļøšŸ‘Œ šŸ”„SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayā€™s Schedule isā€¦šŸ”„ Zoe - šŸ”„Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  35. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 white Sikn Spanish/Latin girl Mia in today
  36. SugarLoveSpa:
    Monday at ā¤ļøšŸ’™ šŸ’œāŽš—¦š—Øš—šš—”š—„ š—Ÿš—¢š—©š—˜ š—¦š—£š—”āŽ šŸ’–šŸ’—šŸ’˜: CHERRY, MIA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ā˜Ž šŸ°šŸÆšŸ³-šŸÆšŸ²šŸ±-šŸ®šŸ²šŸ“šŸ“ ā˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. MIA is a young & slim A Cup š™Žš™‹š™„š™‰š™‰š™€š™, very PRETTY & PETITE Vietnamese beauty, 5ā€™1ā€ & 90 Lbs
  37. See You Health Center:
    Judy šŸ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5ā€™2ā€tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons She is very Sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service šŸ„‘šŸ„‘Yoyo šŸ’• is a hot pretty Chinese girl, spinner body type with excellent customer service, She is a queen of DTBBBJCIM ā˜Ž 416-988-2950
  38. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Suki šŸ’• From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples šŸ„‘šŸ„‘SamišŸ’• Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5ā€™ 2ā€ tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer šŸ„‘šŸ„‘CicišŸ’•Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ā˜Žļø647-446-0886
  39. Red Rose Spa:
    šŸŒø We have 9 hot brown girls today šŸŒø LUCY, PAOLA, MONIKA, MIA, MIMI, ANGELINA, SARIKA, KIRAN šŸŒø 2588 Birchmount šŸŒø 2 Invergordon šŸŒø 647-702-8800 šŸŒø Please visit for a great erotic massage
  40. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    āœØClick On Username and FOLLOW USāœ… Today šŸŒøClaire šŸŒøAlettašŸŒøHattišŸŒøYoyošŸŒøKim ā˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158ā˜Žļø
  41. Annie Spa:
    šŸŽ‰šŸ’ANNIE SPAšŸŽ‰šŸ’ āœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEāœ… šŸ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6šŸ‘Œ ā˜Žļø (647) 891-9688ā˜Žļø ā˜Žļø (416) 291-8879ā˜Žļø (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY šŸ”„āœ…NEW MANAGEMENTšŸ’ÆNEW GIRLSšŸ”„šŸ”„ šŸ”„GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYā€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: šŸ”„ VickyšŸ„°A new arrival at our branch šŸŽ‰šŸ‘Æā€ā™€ļøVicky is a very young CBC part time student working for tuition fees and books, this bright young sexy girl is willing to showcase her eagerness to please AND be pleased. Busty 36DD boobs on a
  42. Soul Relax Spa:
    āœØClick On Username and FOLLOW USāœ… Today šŸŒøCarlyšŸŒøIvyšŸŒøBRandy ā˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662ā˜Žļø
  43. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Levi ,New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Baby ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2ā˜Žļø4376655510 šŸ¦µšŸ¦µšŸ‘„šŸ‘„šŸˆµļøšŸˆµļøšŸ‘…šŸ‘…
  44. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .ā˜Žļø4379857899 šŸ‘„šŸ‘„šŸ¦µšŸ¦µšŸˆµļøšŸˆµļøšŸ‘…šŸ‘…
  45. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at š—¦š—Øš—”š—„š—œš—¦š—˜ š—¦š—£š—”: JULIA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ā˜Žļø šŸ²šŸ°šŸ³-šŸÆšŸ®šŸ±-šŸ“šŸ¬šŸ“šŸ² ā˜Žļø JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5ā€™6ā€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA
  46. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at š—”š—˜š—Ŗ š—¢š—„š—œš—˜š—”š—§š—”š—Ÿ š—¦š—£š—”: KAT, HAPPY & PHOENIX 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ā˜Žļø šŸ²šŸ°šŸ³-šŸÆšŸ“šŸ­-šŸ®šŸ²šŸ“šŸ“ ā˜Žļø KAT is young & slim with C Cups , a tasty figure & a tasty menu. HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5ā€™4ā€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open
  47. ASPA:
    š— š—¢š—”š——š—”š—¬ š—”š—§ š€ š’šš€: EMMA and RACHEL. šŸ…°ļøš€ š’šš€šŸ…°ļø, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. šŸ…°ļøš—–š—®š—¹š—¹ šŸ²šŸ°šŸ³-šŸ³šŸ®šŸµ-šŸ²šŸ²šŸ¬šŸ² š—¼š—æ š˜š—²š˜…š˜ šŸ²šŸ°šŸ³-šŸ“šŸÆšŸµ-šŸ±šŸµšŸ²šŸ²šŸ…°ļø EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5ā€™4
  48. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at šŸ«¦ā¤ļøšŸ”“ā™¾ļøš“•š“žš“”š“”š“„š“”š“” š“¢š“Ÿš“ā™¾ļøšŸŸ„šŸ”“ā¤ļøšŸ«¦ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough šŸ°šŸ­šŸ²-šŸ“šŸ¬šŸ¬-šŸ³šŸ“šŸ“šŸ³: Cindy & Ruby. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5ā€™4ā€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. šŸ«¦ā¤ļøšŸ”“šŸŸ„ā™¾ļøš—™š—¢š—„š—˜š—©š—˜š—„ š—¦š—£š—”
  49. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at šŸŒ“šŸ˜ŽšŸŒ…š“—š“øš“µš“²š“­š“Ŗš”‚ š“¢š“¹š“ŖšŸŒ…šŸ˜ŽšŸŒ“3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ā˜ŽļøšŸ°šŸÆšŸ³-šŸ®šŸ°šŸ³-šŸ­šŸ­šŸµšŸµā˜ŽļøAMY, YUMI & CINDY ANGELA is a sweet Chinese lady, 5ā€™5ā€ tall and weighing 110 Lbs, with 34D melons and a shapely figure. She can provide great massage, pm, bs, 69, cbj, daty and cfs. Come and enjoy. YUMI is a sexy skinny Chinese babe, short with big boobs, nice smile & very good services.
  50. bnwellness_wilson:
    Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Yuki slime 30ā€™s open mind and young fun Vivian 22ā€™s , pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator