Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A question about linens - Whose "job"?

Lisa N

Reaction score
I am a newly licensed LMT who recently began working in a chiropractic office as an "associate" (i.e., employee) as opposed to being an Independent Contractor (IC)...and I'm running into some - how shall I put this delicately? - issues with my employers. Truthfully, it's getting to the point where it seems like a new issue comes up every other day. I'm going to address these one at a time, so as not to end up with a novel of a post and will try my best to keep them brief and stick to the ones that are causing me the most concern... I would be so appreciative of any feedback/advice anyone has to offer! My "Linens" Issue: When I began working in this office, the (two) doctors had not yet given me a definite answer as to how linens would be taken care of. It's my impression that, as an employee, it should not be my duty to wash the linens (which needs to be done on a bi-weekly basis) but that the doctors, as my employers, should take care of this - in other words, it's part of their "overhead." If I had signed on as an IC, then I can see how this would be one of my "expected" duties. Not only have the doctors since told me that it IS my duty to wash the linens, I will not be reimbursed for the associated time or cost. I don't mean to sound like this duty is "above" me - quite the contrary, I am really more than happy to take care of the linens. However, at the very least, I think I should be reimbursed for the cost of washing them. The doctors have since asked another chiropractor they know (in CA) how he takes care of his linens, and he replied that this is a duty shared among his therapists. They are not reimbursed, either. When they told me this, I then asked that since I am currently the only LMT at their practice, would they at least be willing to share this duty with me until another therapist is hired with whom I could share the duty. (At this point, I wasn't even arguing for reimbursement, simply a little "help.") The next day, I was told that no, they will not share the duty with me, nor will they reimburse me for the time or expense. (I will say that I am getting paid $20 per hour for the massages I do - currently approx 6 hours a week and most of which is "medical massage" done in half-hour increments - which the doctors have stated should more than compensate me for the cost of doing the linens.) Am I simply naive in thinking this is something they should at least be helping me with, if not reimbursing me for?

A question about linens - Whose "job&quot

What!?! ??? ย You are absolutely not naive. I'd love to advise you to tell them where to go....but that's not professional, won't allow you to practice massage and is certainly not going to pay your bills. Instead I would gather information from other establishments (the chiropractor I worked for had a linen service which HE paid for) and get prepared to negotiate. Not only about this issue but any others that are arising. Ask for a job description that states explicitly what your duties as an employee are and how much you will be compensated for each (the compensation may be different for your massage duties versus other "office" duties.) Then make sure you are comfortable with what has been stated and make sure both of you sign the agreement. One more note. I don't believe it is legal for employers to make non-salaried employees complete jobs that they are not paying them for. (If I'm wrong...feel free to correct me.)Take care and stand up for yourself.

In my opinion since you are considered an employee the DC should either pay for a linen service or reimburse you for the coast of doing it yourself.If you were an IC then I know that you would agree that it would be your responsibility. ย Because then you would not only be able to write off the money spent on it as a tax deduction but the time would count as รขโ‚ฌล“business timeรขโ‚ฌโ€Œ i.e. the time you spent working on your business. Are you sure they are looking at you like an employee and not an IC?

To put it bluntly, I think they need to take a chill pill and get a grip on reality! They are not doing you a favor hiring you to do medical massage at $20 per hour! I know that might be the going rate, but if I were you, I'd locate the exit door and get out of there post haste IF NOT SOONER.

I agree with Gaspen. ย $20 per hour for medical massage is low. ย When I was an employee for a spa we (therapists, nail techs, receptionis) all did the laundry and were paid our hourly rate for it. ย At the spa I was paid $15 hour whether I was doing massage, laundry, or doing office work. IMO, You should, at the very least, be paid for the time and the supplies of doing the laundry.

HandsOnHealth: Yes, I am an "employee," not an IC. ย Although I'm beginning to wish they HAD hired me as an IC! ย :) ย They talked with several other DCs they know before they hired me and ultimately decided it would work out better if they hired me as an employee.Good point, too, vorehealer, that I had not thought of, re: the legality of making hourly-paid employees work without compensation. ย I'm wondering if there's a gov't website that might help me figure that out...I'll check into it.One more note re: another of vorehealer's comments: "how much you will be compensated for each (the compensation may be different for your massage duties versus other "office" duties.)" ย As a matter of fact, I am not receiving ANY compensation for time spent in the office when I am not doing massage. ย I simply get paid for the massages I do. ย The time I spend SOAP charting, changing sheets, and doing other related responsibilities, is not being compensated. ย When I started working here, I was putting this "extra" time down on a separate time sheet - 15 minutes here, a half-hour there, basically any time I spent doing "office stuff" that wasn't spent actually doing a massage - assuming (yes, I know what happens when you assume...my mistake!) that I would be compensated at the "office staff" rate ($9 per hour). ย Just before receiving my most recent paycheck, one of the doctors called me aside and said I shouldn't be doing this...that any time spent not actually DOING a massage would not be compensated.(I wasn't joking when I said I was running into a LOT of issues with these docs!)The unfortuate thing for me is that this is their first foray into hiring an LMT, so they seem to just be making decisions as they go. ย Things I "thought" were set in stone when I started (like getting reimbursed for the sheets) all seem to be changing...Plus, all of the advice they've been getting from other DCs (including the advice from one NOT to compensate me for doing the linens because he doesn't compensate his therapists...) seems to be coloring their decisions...and to my detriment, in most cases!Again, I really, REALLY don't want to sound like a whiny prima donna here. ย I consider myself a fairly reasonable person who, yes, is willing to accept slightly lower pay for the chance to work in a great environment...and when I started, I DID think it would be a great place to work! ย I've been talking with these two DCs ever since I began massage school, and NEVER in any of our several previous meetings before they hired me did I have ANY indication things would get like this... More than anything, it just breaks my heart because I wanted to work here so badly...but now it's looking like my best bet might be to look elsewhere...

A question about linens - Whose "job"

Oh wow ุขย :( Besides the fact that they should be taking care of the linens...they are not paying you for your work!!!! ย I would run, not walk, out the door. I'm sorry, I know this must be stressful for you.

I know you are disappointed about how this is turning out. ย Unfortunately, when you agreed to be their employee you removed yourself from the decision making process. ย They have the right to make unilateral decisions regarding their employees that are in their best interests.If you don't like the way things are playing out in the office then probably the most important step to take is to gather the DC's together for a meeting. ย Present yourself professionally and tell them that you have given it long and hard thought and have reconsidered their offer of employment -- you are not interested in being an employee. ย Then make them an offer as an IC.Before you do this it is important for you to have a very well thought out agreement to present which details the IC arrangement you are willing to accept. ย In all negotiations it is wise to start with what you want and be willing to negotiate certain points. ย It is imperative to know what you are not willing to accept as well as be willing to walk away from them should they not be willing to negotiate.One of the ways you could present this to them would be to acknowledge you are excited to work with them and you can foresee a great future working together. ย However, you find the current working situation untenable as it does not provide adequate compensation for the work you are doing. ย Just as they are trained professionals, so are you.An absolute no-no in this would be to admit you are broken hearted about how it is working out. ย This is a business deal and it is vital that you present it evenly and with emotional detachment. ย Otherwise they will know they have you from the get go.I would also suggest that before you do any of the above it would be a good idea to locate other places for you to work. ย That way, should they be unwilling to reconsider or negotiate you will have other places to go.

CBezusco, ย Stop whining. We know you're getting rich from that $480/mth you're getting paid. ย ;) :eek:CBezusco previously posted:"(I will say that I am getting paid $20 per hour for the massages I do - currently approx 6 hours a week and most of which is "medical massage" done in half-hour increments - which the doctors have stated should more than compensate me for the cost of doing the linens.)"

My advice...instead of fighting this with obvious common sense, fight it with law. ย See if an employment attorney in your area would be willing to speak with you for a few moments for free. ย This might not be easy. ย But, you DO have rights as their employee! ย They should be reimbursing you for the cost to clean the linens, AND be paying your hourly wage for the time it takes you to wash them, no matter the time of day.Talk to an attorney about your rights, and show your employers proof of the law. ย Also, you might want to document all of your interactions with them, just in case you're wrongly discharged. ย I wouldn't fool around with these shady people.

I dont know where your located, but I live in a small town (1900 ppl) in michigan. ย And here I charge $25.00 for a half an hour of medical massage, and that is all I do.

CB,Wow! I find it hard to believe that they can justify this to themselves! ย I am almost positive what they are doing is illegal. Definitely check with a lawyer or workforce services maybe. They should be able to tell you what is legal and what is not. I was always told(as a manager) that anything MANDATORY, like meetings etc., must be compensated. Also, I would guess there is some minimum wage issues here too. I can't even comment on them requiring you to PAY to do THEIR laundry ???

A lot of REALLY great suggestions on here... Thanks to all!! ย This has been causing me quite a bit of stress - as I said before, I hoped I wasn't being naive in thinking they should be helping and/or reimbursing me for doing the linens.Breathe: Another member had suggested I check out the wage laws, so I did that a little earlier tonight. ย I went to the U.S. Dept of Labor website:http://www.dol.gov/elaws/and then found this info on the FLSA (Fair Labor Standards Act):http://www.dol.gov/elaws/esa/flsa/hoursworked/screen1d.aspwhich defines what constitutes "hours worked" and how "covered" employees need to be paid AT LEAST the minimum wage for any and all hours worked.I thought I had struck pay dirt with this info (like jellybeanbutterfly said, fight it with the law if common sense doesn't work!). ย But as it turns out, I might not be considered a "covered" employee. ย According the DOL website (and it's a bit vague), it looks like working for the DCs practice - because it's a "clinic" and not a "hospital" - might exempt them (and, thus, me) from this law. ย But when I went a different route on the DOL website and answered a series of questions as if I were the "employer" as opposed to "employee" (ques like number of employees at offc, if employees are represented by a union, etc, etc.), the final analysis was that their practice "may" have to comply with this law.Bottom line: I want to make sure I go back to them with all of my ducks in a row. ย I am a professional and certainly don't want to act like anything less. ย I'm going to call the DOL's toll-free # tomorrow (1-866-4-USA-DOL) and see if I can talk with someone who can answer, once and for all, the question of whether or not I'm covered under the FLSA.One section of the FLSA discussion on the DOL site seems to suggest that if a co. makes more than $500K a year ("in annual receipts"), they are subject to the FLSA. ย The practice BILLS insurance enough to come out HIGHER than this number...but COLLECTIONS put them BELOW the $500K mark. ย  :-/ ย It's just all rather confusing. ย If I get any answers tomorrow, I'll be sure to post. ย  :)

Breathe:You mentioned that if the clinic makes more than $150K/year, they ARE subject to the fed wage laws. ย Can you tell me where you got this info? ย As you can see from my previous post, under the FLSA it looks like a company has to make $500K or more to be subject to the FLSA. ย But maybe there's a different labor law I'm missing?? ย If it really is only $150K, then that certainly works in my favor! ย  :)Thanks again for your feedback!!

CBezuskoLMT, do you belong to a professional organization? I believe that one of the perks of being a Professional member in the AMTA is that they have a program whereby MTs can have a free (1/2 hr?) consult with an attorney. It used to be part of a service they offered anyway.And it might not be available in every town... just check it out and see if they Do have that offer, you might get your questions answered regarding whether it's best for you to be an employee or Independent contractor with these 2 chirpractors.

Aren't there chiropractic assistants in your office? Who does the hot/pack-cold/pack work before or after adjustment?Or the ultrasound? (Which was out of our scope of practice when I worked for chiros in Ohio.)The assistants did the laundry in our office. They use a lot more towels, so it was regularly done. If you are an employee there should be no issue with their doing your sheets as well. Its all serving the same employer. No offense meant to chiropractic assistants out there, but sometimes you face a little power play with them. Usually that is because its normally OJT kind of work, and they: (1)were hired for their attractiveness, and are dating the doctors or (2) are disgruntled workers who wish they had your job/and or payDon't accept duties being shoved on to you without recompense for any reason. If you lose that battle, you might as well smile, say nothing, and look really hard for somewhere else to work...because you aren't ever going to enjoy working there. I don't get your not being paid on your down time. ย That actually generates a loss of income for you with re-scheduling and no shows. You are still on board. Unless you have signed a non-compete (God Forbid)...that is time stolen from you to schedule somewhere else. A lower rate is supposed to average out to cover your down time. ย If you want to negotiate helping with laundry on your down time, that should still be at your normal rate of pay...or overtime, if it goes past your full time working hours. ย  Its their problem if they are asking you to use your educated hands for lesser services. Those educated hands are still on board.That should never be scheduled as your duty, however. Else you may have CA's banging on the door reminding you to catch up with towels while you are in the middle of a massage! ย :mad:

gutehands:We do have CAs - one in particular who does a lot of the therapy (hot/cold packs, ultrasound, muscle stem, etc.). ย But actually, I don't believe the CAs do any laundry. I could be mistaken, but I've never heard it come up. ย As far as I can tell, the only laundry generated at the practice comes from the linens I use when I do massage...hence, why I think they expect this should be MY duty.Good point, too, aralia - If my hours are averaging out to the point where the DCs are at least paying me minimum wage, I might not have much of an argument there...even though it seems, from a purely ethical standpoint, they should be specifically compensating me for all hours worked and should not be requiring me NOT to write those hours down simply because they are not spent performing an actual massage.I still plan to call the DOL today and see if they can give me any further help.maestra:I am an Associate Member of the AMTA, but I'll check to see about the free attorney consult. ย I do plan to move up to Professional Member status when my renewal time rolls around, but I'm not sure if the consult is offered only to Professional Members. ย Thanks for the tip - I'll check it out.I'm just so bummed that it's come to THIS!! ย Consulting the DOL's labor laws...attorneys...Never did I think I'd be in a position like this!But, you live and you learn. ย If nothing else, I'll chalk this up as a very painful but important lesson learned! ย Just goes to show how important it is to get EVERYTHING in writing!! (Then again, I think I read a post on another board that said even a written contract is only as good as one's word...How sad!!)

Something else I've just thought of:I've been keeping track (in my day planner) of the loads/time spent doing the linens. ย Do you think I would, at the very least, be able to deduct the expenses off my taxes at the end of the year?? ย Another LMT I spoke with, who's an IC, said her CPA gave her a formula she could use to determine how much she could deduct at the end of the year for doing her linens - ย something like a certain $$ amount per client. ย She said she would check on the actual $$ figure and get back to me.BUT, she's an IC. ย Because I'm an EMPLOYEE, does this preclude me from being able to make this deduction? ย My best bet would probably be to check with a CPA on this. ย In the meantime, does anyone have any thoughts about this??

All wonderful support and help here, esp. Intuitouch. By all means show only professionalism when meeting with the powers that be and by all means, know which direction you want to work in and secure something in case it turns out you must leave. I'll hold you in my prayers.

The DOL will most likely look at the total number of hours worked and the amount paid to determine whether you were paid minimum wage. ย So, let's say they said they were going to require you to be at the office 40 hours per week and were only paying you $100...obviously, that would not work out to minimum wage. ย But.......these people have said they are paying you $20/hour. ย I do not think they can REQUIRE you to be on the premises and not be compensated. ย So, they should pay you SOMETHING for the hours you are not doing massage. ย Because, let's say for instance, they required you to be there 10 hours per week and one particular week they just happened not to book any massages......your pay would definitely not equal minimum wage. ย Good luck deciphering the whole thing without and attorney. ย IF you get to talk to people at the DOL, good luck with getting accurate information. ย Hopefully, you will get something and can go back to the DC's and tell them "The DOL says that you have to pay me for the time I am here working, whether I'm doing massage or not." But, do you really want to work for someone you have to strongarm into giving you what you deserve?Since this is their first experience with working with an MT, you can certainly understand that they will be making mistakes, just as you as a new MT are making mistakes. ย First thing I hope you learned is.........GET IT IN WRITING!!!! ย There are things I'm sure you didn't even anticipate coming up and this whole experience will be an invaluable lesson for the next time around.The DC's are consulting with their colleagues in order to come up with some sort of an agreement. Very likely they have come up with a number of different scenarios and have adopted the ideas that have appealed to them, or are most cost effective or perhaps are the ideas of the colleague they most trust. ย  How about you turn the tables and tell them that you have consulted with a number of YOUR colleagues and that this is NOT the way things are done. ย Seems they want the best of both worlds. ย They want to pay you low as an employee, yet they want you to do your own laundry as if you were an IC, not to mention the other issues you have brought up. ย You should definitely approach them about all these daily changes and suggest that things be put in writing so there are no more misunderstandings. ย 

Shoutbox
  1. Golden Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 905.258.0777 โœฐ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham โœฐ ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ JoJo HongKong ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Tracy Japanese ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ Linda Japanese ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Sonia from India ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Nancy from Singapore ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mika 19Yrs Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mimi 19Yrs Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณKelly (New) is Chinese ๊งเผบ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA เผป๊ง‚ 905.258.0777 โœฐ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham โœฐ
  2. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 4 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ KIRAN, ASHA, AMANDA, MALAY, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  3. Sparkling Spa:
    MUI CALIENTE S LAST DAY OF THE SPECIAL!!!! MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  4. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  5. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Julia๐Ÿ˜˜ - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  6. Pink Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough โœฐ ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mika 19Yrs Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Sonia from India ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Nancy from Singapore ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ JoJo HongKong ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Tracy Japanese ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ Linda Japanese ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mimi 19Yrs Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณKelly (New) is Chinese ๊งเผบ PINK FLOWER SPA เผป๊ง‚ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough โœฐ XIN CHร€O QUร KHรCH
  7. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒนโค๏ธ5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนevery day three girls ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜New girl Lucy sexy body and Cici and Helen Deep Tissue Massage table shower ๐Ÿšฟ body scrub ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‘
  8. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Ivy with curve body, pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  10. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  11. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ EVELYN is๐Ÿ’ซA True Spinner!๐Ÿ’ซ with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5โ€™1โ€ & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner loverโ€™s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady
  12. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  13. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure.
  14. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, onโ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 Lbs. Summer has very good massage & services.
  15. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒปGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda & Molly. After 9pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  16. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Cherry & best massage Rachel ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant
  17. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  18. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5โ€™1โ€ and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  19. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Angel ๐Ÿ’• Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts, which will make you drool and fall in love!
  20. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A YOUNG TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ DAISY; A PETITE AND CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  21. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  22. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, PAYAL PEARL, PAOLA, AMANDA, MALAY, AAVI, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  23. Sparkling Spa:
    MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND JAPANESE CHANEL @Sparkling Spa LAST DAY OF THE SPECIAL!!!! MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  24. Jackteripper2:
    Leilani
  25. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  26. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ APRIL 30th , TUESDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒนCHERRY ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒนLILIAN ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE & CHERRY & LILIAN โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  27. hiyamickey:
    6 girls work at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  28. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, HANNA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy.
  29. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Lily๐Ÿ˜˜ - A petite tiny little Korean treat
  30. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Luna๐Ÿ˜ is beautiful part time student, and has very sexy body, and so cute. 34C breasts on a tiny tight little spinner body. Luna is your Asian university sweetheart willing to learn anything you can teach her. She is very tight!
  31. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  32. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Ada ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต
  33. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  34. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday๏ผšNew white girl Ana young student,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ Sabrina - Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  35. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALIYA, PAOLA, LUCY, MIMI, AAVI, KIRAN, PAYAL PEARL, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  36. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนMia sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  37. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 news Spanish girl (Mia big boobs &ass) and Asian girl in today
  38. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Vivian and young cute open mind Tina with curve body,pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  39. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at SUNRISE SPA: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 5โ€™4โ€ & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  40. Endless Joy Spa:
  41. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NEW GIRL HELEN: A TALL, SLIM AND YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL W/ A VERY RAVISHING BODY AND NICE ROUND BEHIND ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  42. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: AMY, KELLY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady
  43. GoldenFlower:
    ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป๐™‚๐™Š๐™‡๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‰ ๐™๐™‡๐™Š๐™’๐™€๐™ ๐™Ž๐™‹๐˜ผ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’› 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ MONDAY at๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒปGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jessi, Jojo, Tracy & Sherry. Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl
  44. ASPA:
    ๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: EMMA and RACHEL. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4
  45. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAMY & VIVIAN AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has the best oral skills you can imagine, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills! VIVIAN is camera shy & doesnโ€™t want to post a pic so far. She is young, attractive, and a must see for big boob lovers.
  46. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ดโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Bella & NEW GIRL Yumi. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  47. Sparkling Spa:
    Crazy Korean Summer and Zoe @Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  48. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ APRIL 29th , MONDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒนCHERRY ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒนSENECA๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & ๐Ÿ†• TINA & SOPHIE & CHERRY & SENECA โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  49. Sparkling Spa:
    Good day for a duo:SUPER MILF SASA AND SASSY JENNIFER!!!! @Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  50. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, GEET, MONIKA, PAOLA, ANNA, MIMI, KIRAN, NIMRAT, PAYAL PEARL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
Back