Bodywork Biz courses

erg322

Reaction score
Has anyone tried any of the courses (online or not) from http://www.bodyworkbiz.com ?  I'd like to get input and opinions from others before I decide to go forward and purchase some materials to help build my business.

Yes, I've purchased a few courses from Bodywork Biz. آ The Fill Your Practice 101 course is great...a lot of information and very well written. آ I've also purchased/used a couple of the newsletters to send to my clients...they loved them.I would definately recommend buying the course you're interested in. آ At the very least, subscribe to the newsletter...That way you can see the style & content of the writing.The courses are very affordable as compared to some that I've seen. آ Eric Brown (owner) is very professional and truly wants you to succeed. آ He spends hours working on BWB and could easily charge more for what he is offering.I do not work for nor have any association with Bodywork Biz...I'm just a very satisfied client.   ;D

I have taken both, fill you practice 101 and chair massage 101.  Both have been great classes.  I decided that at that cost, if I recieved just one new client then I would make money with the course.  I made more then one, and I am still making money because of the course.  The course is in a format that you get one e-mail a day, 5 days a week.  Each e-mail has an easy to do lesson.  If you impliment each lesson as you get it, they go pretty easy.  Like Epiphany says, check out the newsletters.Dale

I am subscribing to the e-mail newsletter and keep seeing little blurbs about the Fill your Practice 101 course, so I think I will try it!  I'll let you know how it goes....thanks for the input!

I have also purchased the Fill your Practice 101 and the Chair Massage courses.  They are EXCELLENT!  There are great marketing strategies in both of these courses, every massage therapist could benefit from what's offered I would say.  There is a new Marketing 101 also where fellow MTs share what has worked for them.  One guy just getting out of school sought out MTs as his target market, he worked on them at the end of their day when they finished working on clients.  He recieved invaluable experience, great feed-back, suggestions for better techniques etc.  and now has a solid, thriving practice.  The owner, Eric Brown, also has a great sense of humour in his writing style.  What you get for the price is well worth it.Might I add that I also do not work for Bodywork biz either and not a member of the bbiz fan club  ;D

Based on the good advice in this thread, I just purchased the "Fill Your Practice 101" course the other day.  My lessons officially start arriving this week, but I went to their website and previewed quite a few of the lessons.This course looks excellent!  So far, I see quite a few new strategies I plan to implement in my own business.  I enjoy the "common sense" approach the writer takes - the information is terrific and it's also entertaining and enjoyable to read.

I too signed up for Fill Your Practice 101 and am receiving the daily e-mails, but I've started to print the lessons out, so I can read more than just 1/day, but I'm a little concerned about the fact that I only do house calls, and I would like to be referral only, and so far, what I'm seeing in the lessons seems to be aimed more toward office locations, etc.  I guess I'm just getting frustrated at my lack of clients right now (I have 2 regular clients)...we'll see what happens though!

rtamm,   stay with it because there are alot of ideas that could help you in the program.  Some of them may take a little "tweaking" but I think they will work well for you.  I suggest that everyone that is taking the courses from Eric, print them out (I know a lot of paper and ink) and put them in a three ring binder.  I did this with the Fill your Practice and Chair Massage and I refer back to them alot.  It is nice to have a 'book' to go to quickly and I have marked many ideas I plan to use but have not taken the time to do yet.  Good luck with building your dream practice.Dale

Bodywork Biz courses

I have also recently completed the Chair Massage course, and I am so glad that I took the class! It is a great source if ideas, inspiration, and I'll be taking more classes in the future!I also printed my classes, and put them in a three ring binder, so that I'd take them to do "homework" at a later date. I would heartily endorse the classes tht he offers, so that you can expand your business.Good Luck!

I just wanted to put my two cents worth in on the Body Work Biz Course(s).  They are absolutely, without a doubt the best business advice I have ever received and implemented!!!  You just can't go wrong with these courses.  I have taken 3 of them.  Chair Massage 101, Fill Your Practice 101, 5 Day Teach Massage Course, and am even looking forward to Massage Class in a box.I've ordered some of Eric Brown's gift certificates and cards for my own business, (at a very reasonalbe and affordable price), and I've also purchased 3 Newsletters, that have had great feedback for me.  My business went from very little, to at least 5 table clients a day, with his ideas.  I normally won't do over 5 clients a day because it's exhausting after the whole week.  I also do Seated Massage in different places to break up the monotony of table massage in the same place.I have more work than I need, and I could be busier.  Just two of these ideas would help you build your clientel up to twice what you have now.  These courses are well worth it!!!

This course is absolutely the best out there for therapists who want to maximize profits without adding more work to their load...and also great for beginning therapists.  The only reason you would not like this course is if you sat on your butt and didn't implement anything AT ALL!  Even one idea utilized in an effective way will increase your clientele and your profit. ;D

Regarding your question about the Bodyworks Biz course 101. you will more than get your moneys worth!  My partner and I signed up for this course before we started our business and before we even got to day 10 we had used so much of the info provided.  We had never been in this type of business before.  I had owned a wholesale food business, and my partner had managed a gift shop for 17 years, so we had the business background but nothing even related to this line.  For such a small price the information is invaluable.  It comes to approx $1. per lesson.  How can you even question it?  We have approached our advertising in a whole new way and the list just goes on an on.  I would recommend this course to any new or oldtimer in business. Good Luck.......    Sue

I'm on day 28 of the lessons and I'm trying to utilize what he is saying but right now I have 2 regular clients, whom I see every 2 weeks and I'm just getting frustrated because I'm afraid that I will just have these 2 clients (one of which I am not even charging my normal rate) and I just do housecalls so it's difficult for me to market myself because I don't want to go to a total strangers house, out of safety reasons.  However, I'm sticking with it, reading the lessons each day and I know it takes time, but I'm one of those people who wants everything to happen NOW.  But I know I have to be patient!

Bodywork Biz courses

Hey Reba!Here's a question-Have you tried asking your clients for referrals? If you get sent to a client by referral, it isn't a stranger. Your clients would send you to people that they know like and trust, to make sure that you are able to keep your business up. This is how the way I get more clients. Also, if you volunteer your services at a few, and I do mean a few events, that is another way to get yourself out there in the public eye, and the Event Coordinators would also refer you to thier co-workers.Talk to your local hospital, and see what events they are doing that requires raising funds, you can volunteer and place a banner on the side of your table. Hand out your business card or brochure after you work on them, that way you are on thier mind, and in thier hands.Good Luck!

I am sure to give my clients extra cards so they may pass them on to anyone who may be in need, and I tell them "if you know of anyone who could use my help, please give them my card" but the volunteering thing is a good idea.  I've got a massage chair that I use as another little side business sometimes and I pass my cards out to those people as well, but I don't know if I'm charging too much ($70 for a one-hour house call, I don't think that's too much as other therapists won't go to a home for under $90-100) and massages at day spas here go for an average of $70-80/hour or what, but getting them to call is the hard part, and I don't want to discount my rate just to get them in the door (or me in their door as the case is).  What is everyone else charging in their respective areas?  

Your situation was similar to mine when I first started out.  I had 2 clients every 2 weeks and was working out of my home.  It quickly occured to me that my business set-up was the major obstacle to its growth.  I discovered I hated having strange people in my house, and therefore didn't promote myself with ease.  A housecall business, I'm sure, would have been even more difficult to promote.  I have done quite a few housecalls, but now don't do them because I hate going into strangers houses.   The solution for me was to get an office outside of my house.  It was a little room on the second floor of a hair salon.  I also supplemented by doing massage at a health club, a day spa, chiropractors offices, and any event where I could use a massage chair.  Well, 12 years and 3 offices later, I have gone from 2 clients every other week to 18 clients every week.  I have a huge office with 4 massage rooms which I share with an acupuncturist and 4 other massage therapists who contract with me...So the moral of the story is...Find a place where you can really be comfortable and do your best work, then work your tail off and eventually it will click in for you.  Keep you chin up and keep working at it...Good Luck

Congratulations on your booming business now!  :)  I enjoy doing housecalls for my clients because I'm giving them an opportunity to get massage whereas they otherwise wouldn't as they have young children and they said that if I didn't come to the house, they wouldn't be able to have it done.  I would LOVE to have my own office but unfortunately, 5 years of 'retail therapy' have caught up with me now that I'm not working a 'full-time' job with a guaranteed income every month, which included disposable income, which leaves me now pinching every penny trying to dig myself out of this hole I got myself into, so let that be a lesson to everyone else out there....CREDIT CARDS ARE BAD NEWS!!!  One is good, but don't get sucked in like I did, otherwise when you make a career change, you'll lie awake at night wondering if you're going to make it without killing your hands.  Thank God I still live at home with my parents :)

Does anyone have a working email address for this company? I tried purchasing one of their newsletters yesterday and I didn't get it downloaded. I've tried emailing at every address I can find listed on their website and they're all bouncing back as undeliverable. Looks like I'm screwed out of my money.  :mad:Sure, it's easy to have a 100% satisfaction guarantee if there's no way that anyone can contact you to collect on it!  :mad: :( :mad: :(

Bodywork Biz courses

[email protected] This is the e-mail address and phone number to contact him. Eric has always been available to me if I had a problem. Try this address, and I am sure that you'll have a solution in notime.Good Luck!

Bodywork Biz courses

[email protected] is one of the addresses I tried. All I got was an error message. I'll give it another go and keep my fingers crossed.Thanks

Shoutbox
  1. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 8 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, LUCY, AMANDA, NISHA, SANA, AAVI, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  2. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  3. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday : :heart4:heart4 New girl lisa :heart4 Judy - well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun Rina - petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie -...
  5. Withme_Spa:
    💕💋 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💞💥💖Tuesday, ❣😘 Mia, 💞💖petite Taiwanese, sexy build with beautiful face. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. ❣ Susan, 💋💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💘💞 Lily, 💋 beautiful, slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. ❣ 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  6. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  7. Birchmount&14th:
    TUESDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. YUKI, so sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind. $120 30 Minutes Fixed rate for All Menu Package (including BBBJ, DATY, Body Slide, Rimming, Full)
  8. lemon_tree:
    💛💞 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201 💫💋💖Tuesday, ❣💋 Holly, 💞💋medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. and 💖 Amy, 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  9. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢 a clean, cozy, spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💋💞💫💥 Tuesday, 🥰💋 Mimi, 💘 medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu 💯💥 Sisi, 💋 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you ... 💘 📱 416 222-5554📱
  10. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  11. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new sweet Mia 25 years old and young cute Ivy with curve body, pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  12. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💥💘💐Tuesday, 💞💋 Judy, 💋 medium body, shapely girl, outgoing and friendly, very smooth skin, nice boobs, does great relaxation with full menu options. and 🏵 Fifi, Pleasant personality. 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  13. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  14. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: DELIA, EVELYN, & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ ]DELIA is young and very pretty, slim with natural boobs and an impressive ass. Her services are very satisfying. EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! Spinner lover’s rejoice!
  15. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant
  16. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts and her big juicy tight bum you can worship and ador
  17. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💘 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢💋❤Tuesday, 💋 Sophia, 25 yrs, and ❤ milf Mary💋 today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality 💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  18. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Cindy, Eva & Helen. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  19. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  20. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, LUCY, AMANDA, NISHA, SANA, AAVI, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  21. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Coco very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Cici Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE MILF CHANEL and SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER!! 905-604-8186!!
  23. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  24. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. :oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not fo
  25. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, NEW GIRL MARIA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  26. Sparkling Spa:
    🌸Sparkling Spa: 📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑ENJOY VICTORIA DAY WITH JENNIFER AND SUMMER !! 905-604-8186!
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  28. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new sweet Angela and young cute Vivian, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  29. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday:💋💋New white girl gigi young student,💋💋 lisa- Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  30. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥THREE BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS WORKING🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Tina😘 - A sweet tiny little treat from Ma
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    🌸Sparkling Spa: 📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑ENJOY VICTORIA DAY WITH JENNIFER AND SUMMER !! 905-604-8186!
  32. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Jenny very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,CiciDeep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  34. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  35. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, MIMI & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services. VIVI is a very cute and young lady
  36. Birchmount&14th:
    MONDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. YUKI, so sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind. $120 30 Minutes Fixed rate for All Menu Package (including BBBJ, DATY, Body Slide, Rimming, Full)
  37. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 36C-29-29, 5’4” & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe
  38. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  39. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jennifer😘- A busty curvy new girl from Taiwan with excellent massage skills and a fun bubbly personality. Nice thick bum to worship and play with. A fun wild girl willing to provide an exciting happy finish anyway you like 😘Real picture
  40. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  41. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, CINDY & LUCY AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  42. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella &new girl Kitty. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  43. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 HELEN: A YOUNG TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5'7, VERY SWEET WITH AN INCREDIBLE BEHIND 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  44. Cali1:
    Stacey
  45. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  46. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  47. Sparkling Spa:
    Sparkling Spa: 📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and GUEST STAR BUNNY!!! 905-604-8186!!
  48. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  49. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 🚿 body scrub 👍👍👍every day 3 girls Cici and Jessica and Coco 😘😘😘sexy girl for you good table shower 🚿 body scrub😘😘😘 deep tissue massage 👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  50. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🈵🈵🦵🦵👄👄👅👅
Back