Client/therapist relationship???

Hands

Reaction score
Hi,I have a lot of questions.  First off, do you consider yourself a massage therapist who eases tensions, massages muscles, a counselor?  Do you offer advice to clinets, ask personal questions, really gte to know the client?I am a female client of a male massage therapist.  I have become very attached to him in a friend way.  He knows a great deal about me and offers me advice and guidance.  He refers to himself as a therapist.  I wonder if you are trained to counsel?  Should I jst accept the fact that I do value his opinion?  I do look up to him and respect him.  Have I done something wrong by being his friend?  I am human and I do become attached.  I've read on other boards that I need to end the massage therapy with him because I value him and care about what he says to me.  I have become his friend as well as his client.  Am I allowed to feel like this?  Please know that there is nothing rematically involved here just pure friendship.Any feedback?Debi

As your massage therapist, he shouldn't be giving you any kind of advice unless he is trained to be a counselor and then, he shouldn't be doing it during sessions.I never ask personal questions of my clients, unless health related.  I also never offer advice, only an ear if they want to talk.  I am not a friend to my clients, I am their massage therapist and that's a completely different kind of relationship.  It sounds like your massage therapist is unaware of the need to set boundaries.You may only value his opinion because recieving massage therapy puts one in a suggestive state of mind.  There is nothing wrong on your part in feeling attached to him but realize it is only because of the state of mind the massage places you.The dynamics of the client/therapist relationship is quite interesting.  Although you aren't a massage therapist, you may do well to read 'The Educated Heart' by Nina MacIntosh.  I think your questions will be better answered by reading this book.

I'm an ear-lender, not advice-giver.

This is a tough one sometimes.  Many of my clients have seen me regularly for a year or more, and I love each and every one of them and their families.  Just because the massage is over, it doesn't mean I stop thinking about them.  I have only developed friendships with two or three outside of the massage room though, and those are very special relationships to me.When you become friends with a client, it can become difficult to collect regular fees or enforce no-show and cancellation policies.  The familiarity can influence how you feel as a client about your therapist:  Instead of feeling safe and nurtured, you are worrying about his carpal tunnel or that he's had four no-shows this week and he's having trouble making rent.  A massage therapist should never burden a client with their personal baggage.  Massage time is for the client.  I believe that a person's body stores their experiences and traumas, and that manipulating the areas where those stresses are stored can bring emotional response and old memories to the surface.  It's perfectly ok to talk about those things with your therapist.  Even though most massage therapists are not trained in counselling, many of us are nurturing by nature and have been taught to ask open ended questions so that the client can come to their own conclusions about their own issues.  We really aren't supposed to give personal advice.  If a client asks me a personal question I always answer it honestly.  If a client asks me a "What would you do if..." question I usually try and turn it around on them.  It's important that people make their own decisions - especially when they're in as vulnerable place as on a massage table.The connection you feel with your therapist is great.  Lots of healing can take place with a connection like that.  I'm sure he's honored that you value his skills and that you help him make a living doing what he loves.You are allowed any feelings you feel.  There is never a wrong way to feel, but the action you take on your feelings can have big effects on you and others around you.  It's possible that defining your personal boundries could help keep your therapy healing to your body and your soul.Katykangaroo

i agree with Katykangaroo8. My massage environment is very nurturing, relaxed and family oriented. If i ask my client a question its always health related, but if they want to talk about anything its ok with me- its their time and money. i dont give personal advice, but id give health advice. sometimes the conversation can get a bit personal- are those your kids (i have pictures in my room of my family) how old are they- and so on. i mostly try to keep all talk about them. I think it that it is ok to become friends with some of your clients. some people just connect. and if you do become friends with a client outside of your bussiness and then continue to work on them how would that be different from working on any of your other friends and family. its not like when your massaging a friend that all of a sudden you dont drape and all of your ethics are gone. when i massage the people i know outside my business we might talk more but it is still a good session. i guess it really depends on the person. What if you became friends with a co-worker, or your Dr. - some peoples personalities just connect.

ok, you guys have made me feel a lot better.  He is an extremely nurtering person.  Our personalities have definately clicked.  I'm sure he has other patients who have shared their life stories with him but the things I've shared is very deep.  I understand there are bounderies and I guess I don't know where to draw the line.  I've had friends ask me why I tell this person all that I do.  Why I feel attached to this person.  I guess I look at a massage therapist as someone who massages the body.  Someone who cares about their clients whole body including emotions, including their past and where they hold pain etc.  I think what my therapist does is above this.  ok, obviously I am thinking too much about this.  I just worry that I have overstepped my limits by thinking and referring to him as a friend.Thanks again.Debi

Some good advice here already I think.  As a therapist, I'm not trained in counselling (like most MTs I think) and so will listen with an accepting ear to anything my client brings with them, but wouldn't want to advise, or try to draw them out into discussing things.    I know that I have feelings about my own therapist, and I know this is natural, we are all human beings, and bring out feelings in each other, based on other people we have met in the past, and on how we feel in the moment, but I don't think a therapist and a friend can really be one and the same, even though both care about each other, it is just a sdifferent relationship for me.

when he described himself as a therapist, he probably assumed you knew he was referring to massage. i say this as well, but i'm speaking directly to massage related stuff.

I understand there are bounderies and I guess I don't know where to draw the line.
It sounds like you have a very good relationship with your massage therapist.  However, though many of us are trained well in not over-stepping boundaries and knowing how to deal with a client who may, many of us are not.As a thought:  If you think you may be overstepping your boundaries, you probably are.  If you think you are, then you have probably honed in on some non-verbal and possibly even verbal clues regarding this.  If so, you may want to re-think how things are progressing. If you don't think you have, then hopefully you haven't (hope that makes sense).Just be prepared that if in the future, your therapist for some strange reason starts to be unable to take you for appointments, it may be a warning sign that you have over-stepped and he does not know a better way to handle it.  This is one of the many ways massage therapists try to deal with clients they feel uncomfortable working with.I am not saying it is the right way to deal with it, just that it is something else to watch for.  Of course there can be other signs.  Keep vigilant in watching for them, and go from there.Thank you for adding to our forum!  :)

Hi,

I have a lot of questions.  First off, do you consider yourself a massage therapist who eases tensions, massages muscles, a counselor?  Do you offer advice to clinets, ask personal questions, really gte to know the client?

Hi Debi, Glad you found us here.  I consider myself a massage practitioner who helps people feel better.  Yes, I ask personal questions about lifestyle, job and general well-being, I offer information that I think will be helpful for them and suggest they do further research regarding the info that I share with them.  Yes, I really get to know my clients.

I am a female client of a male massage therapist.  I have become very attached to him in a friend way.  He knows a great deal about me and offers me advice and guidance.  He refers to himself as a therapist.  I wonder if you are trained to counsel?

Some people have training in counseling and some do not, it largely depends on the life experience they have before they enter the massage profession.  I have training in working with abuse victims.  I am not certain where the term therapist first originated pertaining to massage, however, it usually refers to the soft tissue "therapy" the client receives during the session.  I personally do not like the term massage therapist and have been searching for an alternative -- which at the moment is massage practitioner.

Should I jst accept the fact that I do value his opinion?  I do look up to him and respect him.  Have I done something wrong by being his friend?  I am human and I do become attached.  I've read on other boards that I need to end the massage therapy with him because I value him and care about what he says to me.  I have become his friend as well as his client.  Am I allowed to feel like this?

It is not uncommon for clients to share very personal information when receiving bodywork and to feel quite close to the practitioner after doing so.  With that said, it is also not uncommon for clients to experience "transferrence" and begin to have a more personal attachment to the practitioner.  When this happens, it is important for the practitioner to be able to recognize what is happening and take steps to restate their boundaries.  This provides both the client and the practitioner an opportunity to review the professional relationship and determine what is best for the client.  Sometimes that means the client does need to find a new practitioner and sometimes it does not.  It really depends on each situation.  

I don't see anything wrong with respecting your practitioner's opinion, the one caution I would offer you would be to take a close look and notice whether you are valuing his opinion over yours every time.  While developing a fondness for your practitioner is not unusual, it is important to understand his role in your life is as a professional.

We as practitioners are generally a very caring group of people.  We truly do care about our clients well being and strive to offer the best of ourselves in our practices.  I would encourage you to talk with your practitioner and establish boundaries that you both find comfortable.  Good luck with your future sessions.

I am a medical intuitive and use massage and craniosacral therapy in my work. Because I am able to "read" the emotional challenges that are creating people's health challenges, and because of my basic personality, if people come to see me more than once or twice, we DO become friends. Not friends like hanging out at the movies, but friends like, "how's the family?" the biggest problem I have is remaining professional over fees and my time, sometimes-not always. I have a hard time taking money from people when they become "friends". That's a hard one. I don't know. I think the nature of our work is very intimate, and very loving. It's the way human beings are designed-once we see someone's suffering to have compassion. There IS a way to have compassion AND be professional.

I agree with Theresa.  I am a trained counselor and massage therapist.  I keep the boundries set in place.  You can be someones friend, while being a massage therapist, but a true professional will be strong enough to maintain that.  I separate formal counseling and the payment for that from  the tidbits of counseling I may provide during massage if asked.  They have my ear and my totally focused true intent for their wellbeing, but it is important to keep a line in the sand.  I have friends but business is business and they get the same discounts that my clients get.  I think once the boundries are in place and everyone understands their purpose they will repsect them or not.  The ones who don't just don't stay in the friendship circle very long when they see that they can't take advaneforum.xxxe of you.  Financially or any other way.Good Luck!

Thank you for all the wonderful posts.  I think I have evolved since I first made this post.  I have a great relationship with  my MT.  He knows a great deal about me and he is helping me to grow as a person.  I am very thankful to him.  My husband is very supportive of this relationship and trusts both of us.  I look forward to my massage very 2 weeks becasue I know my MT will give me something profound to think about.  On top of giving me the best massage in the whole world!  I have it made.I do appreciate all the above posts and please know I am ignoring the troll who enjoys replying to my post.Thank you again.

On top of giving me the best massage in the whole world!  I have it made.

Thank you again.

So you ARE my client....I thought so the whole time I was reading this topic.  Just Kidding, this is a great thread.

I agree with Katy, I've seen one client well over 100 times...

Boundaries

It's always a good time to revisit this subject.
IMHO, there can be NO hint of a friendship inside or outside of the office during the client-practitioner connection. The connection that exists in a therapeutic relationship is based on the care, compassion, empathy, trust and non-judgement that a Massage Therapist invokes each and everytime he/she walks into a treatment room and touches his/her client. All of this is done specifically for the client. Their care is our mission. Should you choose to have a friendship with a client you will be disappointed. Or should I say, they will be disappointed in you. Perhaps, without their knowledge, they will expect the same connection and care they experienced with you during treatment to continue outside of the office. In other words, inside/outside , in a therapeutic relationship or friendship, they are to remain the center of your universe, period. This is an unrealistic expectation and very damaging to any possiblity of a relationship outside of the therapeutic setting. Friendships can be messy and should not be explored until the therapeutic relationship has ended and then, not for several months. Massage Therapy is all about the client. That's not messy. The intention is clear-care for your client. Look for your friendships outside of your office.

Hmmmm you know when I read about the giving of advise, I thought of things like:

Where to buy a water heater.
What plumber to hire.
Good carpet cleaner?
Used car...
Dog training
lawn watering and fertilizer
ETC

Hmmmm you know when I read about the giving of advise, I thought of things like:

What plumber to hire.
Good carpet cleaner?
Used car...
Dog training
ETC

I am not sure what you are trying to say. Is this a response to the topic or a particular post?

handsonlmt said:

What plumber to hire.
Good carpet cleaner?
Used car...
Dog training
ETC

I am not sure what you are trying to say. Is this a response to the topic or a particular post?

He's making small talk with his client.

I have been working on many of my clients for 4+ years. I know about their joys, sorrows, worries, aches & pains. I do not give advice, but many of my clients trust me enough to share personal things with me. On the other hand, they know me well too. My kids, husband, business. Many of my ladies like to talk and their visits feel more like a friend coming over for a visit. I love it. Also, I read all of my clients and follow their lead. They may come in one week and talk through the whole session and on other visits just want to take it all in and not say a word. I can tell right away where my clients are at and I follow it. If they are quiet, I am quiet and so forth. I feel my personabiltiy has made me the therapist I am today and has been a + for me.

I agree Sandy, there's a great deal of benefit to that kind of working relationship. I have shared personal aspects of my life with clients who were going through a rough time, and been told "I'm so glad you told me that, I felt like I was the only one!"

I have clients who are students in the alternative healthcare field, and yes, I do give them advice- even when they are on the table. I have young, new mothers, and they all know that they can get an unbiased, non-family opinion from me about their kid's behavior -- because they know I was a nanny, and worked for ESD for many years. And yes, I do give them advice regarding questions to ask potential nannies or preschools, that it is perfectly normal for their 18 month old to screech like a pterodactyl, and that letting a good grandma take the 6 month old for 2 days so she can sleep, isn't going to psychologically scar him.

I have weightlifters who have injured themselves, and I advise them on what motions are likely to aggravate their injuries, and I have people with other conditions who, because they trust me, I can convince to go to a doctor and have it checked out.

My clients know, when it's appropriate, about my background and family, my husband and his resistance to change, my other hobbies and my dogs. And they tell me theirs... which is one of the ways I found out just this week that a client LOVES motorcycles and dislocated his shoulder last summer, or another client fractured one of her metatarsals hiking last year. It's how I know which clients to worry about if I don't hear from them for 3-4 weeks, and which ones will show up again when golf season starts.

I knew when I started this work that I'd never be able to do it in the fashion that advisers like Nina McIntosh recommends... not sharing information about our personal lives. In my case, while I can see the value of playing everything close to the vest, I would never last as one of those "hmmm, mmmhmmm," therapists. We chat. And sometimes we even talk about what matters, from both sides of the table.

I am careful about revealing certain things... there are personal things that are nobody's business except mine. Those stay out of the massage room entirely. I am careful about mentioning anything that happened with any other client. Even without the names or other identifiers, even if it would be helpful, I don't want the client wondering if I am then talking about them to someone else. I am very careful about complaining about a client... though I've never been a subtle person, it could be taken by the client that I am talking about them. (Early on, I made the mistake of mentioning in passing, how tired the last client made me because she was very "needy." It took a great deal of reassurance toward the person that I told, that I did not view her as "needy" also.)

I follow the laws... do not recommend medications, do not make diagnoses, although I will tell the client what they can ask their doctor about, and make sure that they know I am not trained in that field so these should just be inquiries... for instance, asking the doctor to take a look at strange lumps or asking the chiropractor to check out extremities... etc. Sometimes I know EXACTLY what is going on before I send them to the doctor, but I don't say it.

I am not social friends with my clients outside the office, I will never attend their backyard bbqs, or go out to lunch with them after their session. This is my boundary.

I'm an extreme extrovert, a science nerd, and sometimes loud, sometimes fast-talking, sometimes excitable person working in a field that is dominated by nurturing, introverted, (or maybe I should say "less extroverted,) quieter, calmer individuals.

Maybe my clients are forgiving because I do good technical work. Maybe my personality is part of what is therapeutic to them. Maybe what I'm doing is completely right for the situation, or maybe what I'm doing is completely disruptive to the therapeutic relationship.

I suspect the truth falls somewhere in the middle, and that I could be less revealing, but still quite transparent about many things, and still maintain boundaries. Some clients are forgiving, some clients come see ME because my stories make them laugh 'til they cry. Some clients might like to know less about me, and others perhaps need to know more.

Ethics are a real-world form of philosophy, and as such, ethics are choices, opinions and decisions. No two people will ever agree on every point ethically. Ethics are not "truth." They are commonsense. They are not laws, but they are boundaries. Ethics are not morals, though they often encompass them. Morals say "Lying is wrong." Ethics say "except when..."

While I believe framework is vitally important to touch therapists, I believe it is entirely appropriate for individual therapists to come up with a different picture of how to set their framework. The important thing is to make conscious decisions instead of flailing from one ethical conundrum to another and just "winging it."

What is "right" for me, may not be "right" for you.

Shoutbox
  1. peter123456789:
    Akira
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Vietnamese Lina, Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  3. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE MILF CHANEL and SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER!! 905-604-8186!!
  4. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 8 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, LUCY, AMANDA, NISHA, SANA, AAVI, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  5. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  6. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵
  7. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday : :heart4:heart4 New girl lisa :heart4 Judy - well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun Rina - petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie -...
  8. Withme_Spa:
    💕💋 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💞💥💖Tuesday, ❣😘 Mia, 💞💖petite Taiwanese, sexy build with beautiful face. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. ❣ Susan, 💋💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💘💞 Lily, 💋 beautiful, slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. ❣ 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  9. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  10. Birchmount&14th:
    TUESDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. YUKI, so sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind. $120 30 Minutes Fixed rate for All Menu Package (including BBBJ, DATY, Body Slide, Rimming, Full)
  11. lemon_tree:
    💛💞 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201 💫💋💖Tuesday, ❣💋 Holly, 💞💋medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. and 💖 Amy, 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  12. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢 a clean, cozy, spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💋💞💫💥 Tuesday, 🥰💋 Mimi, 💘 medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu 💯💥 Sisi, 💋 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you ... 💘 📱 416 222-5554📱
  13. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  14. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new sweet Mia 25 years old and young cute Ivy with curve body, pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  15. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💥💘💐Tuesday, 💞💋 Judy, 💋 medium body, shapely girl, outgoing and friendly, very smooth skin, nice boobs, does great relaxation with full menu options. and 🏵 Fifi, Pleasant personality. 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  16. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  17. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: DELIA, EVELYN, & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ ]DELIA is young and very pretty, slim with natural boobs and an impressive ass. Her services are very satisfying. EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! Spinner lover’s rejoice!
  18. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant
  19. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts and her big juicy tight bum you can worship and ador
  20. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💘 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢💋❤Tuesday, 💋 Sophia, 25 yrs, and ❤ milf Mary💋 today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality 💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  21. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Cindy, Eva & Helen. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  22. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  23. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, LUCY, AMANDA, NISHA, SANA, AAVI, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  24. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Coco very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Cici Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE MILF CHANEL and SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER!! 905-604-8186!!
  26. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  27. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. :oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not fo
  28. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, NEW GIRL MARIA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    🌸Sparkling Spa: 📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑ENJOY VICTORIA DAY WITH JENNIFER AND SUMMER !! 905-604-8186!
  30. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  31. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new sweet Angela and young cute Vivian, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  32. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday:💋💋New white girl gigi young student,💋💋 lisa- Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  33. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥THREE BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS WORKING🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Tina😘 - A sweet tiny little treat from Ma
  34. Sparkling Spa:
    🌸Sparkling Spa: 📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑ENJOY VICTORIA DAY WITH JENNIFER AND SUMMER !! 905-604-8186!
  35. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Jenny very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,CiciDeep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  36. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  37. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  38. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, MIMI & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services. VIVI is a very cute and young lady
  39. Birchmount&14th:
    MONDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. YUKI, so sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind. $120 30 Minutes Fixed rate for All Menu Package (including BBBJ, DATY, Body Slide, Rimming, Full)
  40. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 36C-29-29, 5’4” & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe
  41. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  42. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jennifer😘- A busty curvy new girl from Taiwan with excellent massage skills and a fun bubbly personality. Nice thick bum to worship and play with. A fun wild girl willing to provide an exciting happy finish anyway you like 😘Real picture
  43. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  44. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, CINDY & LUCY AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  45. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella &new girl Kitty. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  46. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 HELEN: A YOUNG TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5'7, VERY SWEET WITH AN INCREDIBLE BEHIND 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  47. Cali1:
    Stacey
  48. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  49. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  50. Sparkling Spa:
    Sparkling Spa: 📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and GUEST STAR BUNNY!!! 905-604-8186!!
Back