Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crush trauma/nerve damage - warning, a little graphic

Rottie Momma

Reaction score
I have a pair of patients who were in a farm accident - a giant piece of farm equipment fell on about 10 workers, trapping them all by the legs for about a half hour. It was bad - several of the workers had broken legs, though not my patients. The accident was nearly 6 months ago. My patients started coming to me twice a week, 4 weeks ago.

They both still have exquisite tenderness over every surface of their bodies -- as if they had trauma-induced chronic pain. Walking is difficult for both, although a little easier for the younger patient. Both experience v. cold feet when still, then burning pain in soles of BL feet after walking more than 10 minutes. Both still have jumpy little spasms throughout their backs and legs. Neither has been able to return to any kind of work. Their sleep is v. poor. They are totally traumatized still, and tearful during some of their sessions. Sessions are only painful for them still, no matter what kind of pressure, holds, or strokes I've tried.

I need to step up my game to help these patients better. But I am a little at a loss about what direction to step. I'd like to see calmed spasms, pain relief during the session and for 4 hours afterward, and consistent 4-hour blocks of sleep. Help?

Yes, their nervous systems are extremely delicate right now. You must be doing something right if your clients are returning for twice weekly appointments! I would just go very gently and with lots of patience, soothing work and nothing too jarring. No need to step up your game, your clients will heal when they are ready. Also, the older one gets, the longer the healing process.

If they aren't seeking psychological counseling for PTSD, I'd definitely recommend it.

Hi BJP,
Do you do any Reiki at all? Sometimes it can really help on energetic and emotional levels as well as physical. Often the best you can do is hold a loving space while the body mends.

Both experience v. cold feet when still, then burning pain in soles of BL feet after walking

This sounds like they both have Raynaud's phenomenon because of the accident, so take very special care of their hand and feet because they may have a loss of sensation and not even know it.

In these types of cases I tend to stick with lighter work the nervous system is already in over drive. I tend to favor CST and like Kathryn said the fact they are coming to you twice a week means that they feel very confident in your work.

JLWmassage said:
Raynaud's phenomenon because of the accident...

It is my understanding that Raynaud's phenomenon usually occurs due to the vessels constricting with cold and not from a traumatic event. If you find documentation that it can occur only due to trauma, would you be kind enough to post the link here, as I would love to have it for future reference.

You may be thinking of RSD (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy) which some people call Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS). Although, I am not even sure that this is the current issue with these particular clients. They would need a thorough work-up to be diagnosed properly.

BJB-LMP said:
I need to step up my game to help these patients better. But I am a little at a loss about what direction to step. I'd like to see calmed spasms, pain relief during the session and for 4 hours afterward, and consistent 4-hour blocks of sleep. Help?
Do you know a good acupuncturist you could refer them to? This may be a good synergistic application to what you are already doing. Possibly they could come see you twice a week and add an acupuncture session in... or see you once a week and the acupuncturist the other day.

Regardless, I think that 2x/week for 4 weeks, is not enough time for you to see the results you are hoping for, especially since the accident was 6 months ago. I would not start getting too stressed about "upping your game" (as I believe you are quite competent), until you've seen them for at least ten to twelve weeks. The nature of this kind of accident is very traumatic.

I second some mental bolstering (via a good psych professional).

And, last, I had a client years ago who was run over by a fork-lift. It took a long time (years) for him to heal. In the end he retained one leg/foot and lost the other foot. Your work will help, rather you see the results you are hoping for or not. They wouldn't be coming back at this rate, if you weren't providing them with a help they resonate with.

Thanks for the advice and encouragement guys. :smt049

I don't think they would have chosen to come to us at all without prompting. Most of the work we do in our clinic is workers' comp cases, referred by an occupational medicine office. The docs there are the ones who have faith in our work, and they send us just about every soft-tissue injury they see, for a 12-session block; if the patient doesn't comply, their workers' comp funding is cut off, so compliance is high, even from the initially doubtful ;) .

The trouble is, it is usually hard to get approval for more than 12 sessions. I am used to making my treatment plan work in that amount of time - getting people back to work. Occasionally we can get approval to give an add'l 6 sessions, and I think I will be able to for both of these patients -- but how much will I be able to do in that time? Any tips for helping them as quickly as possible, without being able to treat aggressively?

I mean, these patients feel they are faced with a huge choice. If they don't get well enough to go back to field work soon, they will have to move back to Mexico. They do not have the language, job skills, or education to just get some other type of work here at this time. It's a lot of pressure on them, and I just want to help as well as I can.

If they can manage it seeing either an acupuncturist or a Jin Shin Jyutsu practitioner would also help greatly to both calm the nervous system & the mental/emotional trauma they've experienced. I could probably send you a couple of Jin Shin Jyutsu flows that would help, if you'd like, once we've gone over things further via email. Its very simple to perform as you are simply holding 2 points at a time, in a sequence. Usually it's based on the pulse & body readings we practitioners do - but considering the area of the injury & the circumstances I could come up with a few options for you to try.

While the cold feet can be labeled as Reynauds - it's also a sign that not only is there physical trauma, but trauma on the energetic levels. Do they still have signs of the injuries, such as visible swelling & bruising?

When I work with clients who have experienced a bad fall/impact to the body from something falling them, etc. I actually do a few different things - if you were to just slowly & quietly to run your hands down over their legs - just off the body ( one at a time - starting at the hips or the feet) you may be able to pick a subtle energy - similar to the static electricity of a TV screen) As the hands move you'll often find there is what I think of as a dead zone (this is where the energy is blocked up & cannot move down the front or up the back, etc. of the body) where there will not be any sense of energy there.

You may feel pain in your hands, if you're sensitive to picking up other people's pain/injury. They may feel a painful sensation too, even though you're not physically touching the area.

You can place one hand on the body (or keep it just off by an inch or two) just above "the dead zone" and place the other hand down below where the injury or pain seems to be & hold that hand placement for a few minutes. What happens at that point is that it seems to allow for a bridge (for want of a better term) to be made - allowing the energy to begin flowing again. They can also do this for themselves - with hands on, or even just by placing a thought or intention on the area of concern and visualizing the energy flowing freely, much like a creek, stream or river. It's as if the body needs to be reprogrammed, after a traumatic injury, to allow the process of healing to take place.

As mentioned PTSD is definitely likely, so while some emotional support is helpful the body work you're doing is also helping on many levels. Keep up the good work!

pueppi said:
[ I think that 2x/week for 4 weeks, is not enough time for you to see the results you are hoping for, especially since the accident was 6 months ago. I would not start getting too stressed about "upping your game" (as I believe you are quite competent), until you've seen them for at least ten to twelve weeks. The nature of this kind of accident is very traumatic.
I cross-posted and wanted to make sure I acknowledge this - b/c I agree. I just want to make sure I don't miss something during the limited time I have for treating them, yanno?

I appreciate your whole post. CRPS is exactly what I was thinking of, thank you - I could not put my finger on the name.

I think I will mention an acupuncture referral when I review to their doc Monday. The referral has to come from her if workers' comp is to pay for it, but I do think WC will cover it if it's prescribed.

pueppi said:
JLWmassage said:
Raynaud's phenomenon because of the accident...

It is my understanding that Raynaud's phenomenon usually occurs due to the vessels constricting with cold and not from a traumatic event. If you find documentation that it can occur only due to trauma, would you be kind enough to post the link here, as I would love to have it for future reference.

http://cedars-sinai.edu/Patients/Health-Conditions/Raynauds-Phenomenon.aspx

Raynaud's Disease happens for no apparent reason, I have it. Where as Raynaud's phenomenon happens due to illness of injury.

JLWmassage said:
http://cedars-sinai.edu/Patients/Health-Conditions/Raynauds-Phenomenon.aspx
"When it occurs as part of another disease, it is called Raynaud's phenomenon (or secondary Raynaud's). This type usually affects either both hands or both feet. Causes may include scleroderma, lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, Sjögren's syndrome, diseases of the arteries, carpal tunnel syndrome, smoking, chemical exposure, certain drugs or injury."

Thanks for the link. Although I am not convinced the client has Raynaud's, it is certainly worth consideration.

BJB-LMP said:
The trouble is, it is usually hard to get approval for more than 12 sessions. I am used to making my treatment plan work in that amount of time - getting people back to work. Occasionally we can get approval to give an add'l 6 sessions, and I think I will be able to for both of these patients -- but how much will I be able to do in that time? Any tips for helping them as quickly as possible, without being able to treat aggressively?

I hear your delimma. I am so sorry, but I don't have any other tips, except that you may want to see if you can get in touch directly with their Nurse Case Worker, or have them meet with an Ombudsman.

I have found that sometimes if you can actually speak with the Nurse Case Worker, you can get them on board, when they realize you actually care about the clients health and welfare. Unfortunately, many times they assume just the opposite.

riversinger said:
I actually do a few different things - if you were to just slowly & quietly to run your hands down over their legs - just off the body ( one at a time - starting at the hips or the feet) you may be able to pick a subtle energy - similar to the static electricity of a TV screen) As the hands move you'll often find there is what I think of as a dead zone (this is where the energy is blocked up & cannot move down the front or up the back, etc. of the body) where there will not be any sense of energy there.

You may feel pain in your hands, if you're sensitive to picking up other people's pain/injury. They may feel a painful sensation too, even though you're not physically touching the area.

You can place one hand on the body (or keep it just off by an inch or two) just above "the dead zone" and place the other hand down below where the injury or pain seems to be & hold that hand placement for a few minutes. What happens at that point is that it seems to allow for a bridge (for want of a better term) to be made - allowing the energy to begin flowing again. They can also do this for themselves - with hands on, or even just by placing a thought or intention on the area of concern and visualizing the energy flowing freely, much like a creek, stream or river. It's as if the body needs to be reprogrammed, after a traumatic injury, to allow the process of healing to take place.

Nodding... and, sending you a PM regarding my personal experience in moving energy.

riversinger said:
While the cold feet can be labeled as Reynauds - it's also a sign that not only is there physical trauma, but trauma on the energetic levels. Do they still have signs of the injuries, such as visible swelling & bruising?
Yes. There are still indentations in the shins from the impact (with small dark marks lingering), and constant low-level inflammation throughout BL lower limbs in both pts.

When I work with clients who have experienced a bad fall/impact to the body from something falling them, etc. I actually do a few different things - if you were to just slowly & quietly to run your hands down over their legs - just off the body ( one at a time - starting at the hips or the feet) you may be able to pick a subtle energy - similar to the static electricity of a TV screen) As the hands move you'll often find there is what I think of as a dead zone (this is where the energy is blocked up & cannot move down the front or up the back, etc. of the body) where there will not be any sense of energy there.

Thank you for this info.

Nutriwest has a supplement called Total-Inflam that your clinic may be interested in. Also, Traumeel (from Heel) can be good for inflammation... it is a cream. And, I believe Arnica Gel can sometimes be used, depending on the nature of the injuries and such.

I work with a gal whose horse fell on her, crushing both her feet. She did require surgery on both feet... and they considered amputating the most badly crushed foot, but miraculously were able to avoid it. That was 2 years ago.

I have used MFR on her, spent a good portion of the session on her feet and lower leg... but not only did she feel better (all over), her balance was greatly improved. (She could stand on one foot much longer.)

My client was a personal trainer & still does quite a bit of physical activity. And yes, she still rides horses. LOL

Thought I would just let you know... there can be a good outcome.

The Traumeel Pueppi mentioned is great stuff - and it's available as more than just a cream. There's a homeopathic version that can be taken orally, as well as an injectable version that can be used instead of the usual steroid type injections people often get! Also other herbal antiflammatories such as Curamin, or Zyflammend are great too. There is another oral one I can also recommend by Dr. William Wong - which can be found on line at this website: http://www.totalityofbeing.com/FramelessPages/DrWongsRecommendations.htm

This thread has drifted into the recommendation of supplements and other non-massage "cures" that are outside the scope of practice of massage therapy. While it may be appropriate for discussion between peers, we must be extremely cautious about recommending any of these products to our clients. What is helpful to one person may be harmful to another, and we are unqualified to make those determinations.

I refer clients that may benefit from some form of supplementation to others who are qualified to provide professional guidance. I refer questions about acupuncture to acupuncturists and questions about herbs to herbalists. If relevant, I may share some of my own experiences with a client, but I limit my specific recommendations to "You may want to learn more about ... and see if you think it may be helpful. If you like, I can recommend someone qualified to answer questions you might have."

I do not believe this thread "drifted" anywhere---

Frankly, this is a peer-related section of the forums, so this tone of chastisement is really uncalled for, as is the statement "...and we are unqualified to make those determinations.". As a global forum, how MT's practice with such items, depends on city/state & even country. Your statment is also somewhat presumptious in suggesting that all forum members are only educated in massage therapy.

As the name of the forum (Bodywork Online) suggests, "bodywork" encompasses a multitude of facets and different practitioners may work with such as their repertoire allows.

If you or the admin of MassagePlanetL feels the members of this forum and outside readers may benefit better with a disclaimer, perhaps stating something along the line of... "MassagePlanetL holds to the opinion that individuals should only utilize supplements and herbs as is within their scope of practice." would be better received.

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!! KOREAN NYMPHO SUMMER & SHANGHAI SENSATION JENNIFER!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  3. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  4. Shanelobe:
    Bbfa
  5. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️ every day 3 girls 😘Cici,Mia and Jenny 💐💐💐💐sexy girl🌹🌹🌹🌹 very good service table shower 💐💐💐body scrub deep tissue massage 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  6. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥THREE BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS WORKING🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Tina😘 - A sweet tiny little treat from Ma
  8. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jennifer😘- A busty curvy new girl from Taiwan with excellent massage skills and a fun bubbly personality. Nice thick bum to worship and play with. A fun wild girl willing to provide an exciting happy finish anyway you like 😘Real picture
  9. GoldenFlower:
    💛⭐🌟🌻𝙂𝙊𝙇𝘿𝙀𝙉 𝙁𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙋𝘼🌻🌟⭐💛 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 𝟵𝟬𝟱-𝟮𝟱𝟴-𝟬𝟳𝟳𝟳 MONDAY at💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jojo, Mika, Sherry & Tracy. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. .Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady
  10. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  11. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  12. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young pretty student Vivian and young fun Tina open mind with 36DD, Cute GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  13. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALAY, MONIKA, AMANDA, ANAYA, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  14. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  15. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, MIMI & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services. VIVI is a very cute and young lady
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, CINDY & LUCY AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  17. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at SUNRISE SPA: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 36C-29-29, 5’4” & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39
  18. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 HELEN: A YOUNG TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH A VERY LUSCIOUS BODY, 5'7 WITH AN INCREDIBLE BEHIND 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  19. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, HANNA & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  20. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  21. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella &new girl Kitty. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Kitty is a very cute & young Petite Vietnamese lady with decent massage skills and very wild services.
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!! KOREAN NYMPHO SUMMER & SHANGHAI SENSATION JENNIFER!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  23. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 13th , MONDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage * 2hr $120* (Appt. Only) , TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹SENECA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & SOPHIE & 🆕 DAISY & SENECA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!! VIET SERVICE QUEEN JENNY AND HK HOTTIE FOX!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  25. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  26. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️every day 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹Coco.Jessica.Cici very good service massage 😘😘😘table shower body scrub 5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  27. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALAY, MONIKA, KIRAN, MIMI, NISHA, ANAYA, YAYAL PEARL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  28. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  29. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young pretty student Summer and young fun Jessy open mind with , sweet Cute GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North YorK
  30. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sasa,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  31. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  32. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 new Asian girl cici in today & big ass Spanish girl @monday hot young Indian girl @Tuesday Beautiful Face Persian girl @wednesday Friday Saturday &Good sevice Cuban girl @
  33. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  34. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️[/color] LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services.
  35. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  36. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: JOEY, HAPPY & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ JOEY is a very open minded Chinese girl, 5’4” with 36D Cups and a variety of services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  37. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALAY, MONIKA, KIRAN, MIMI, NISHA, ANAYA, YAYAL PEARL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  38. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly(to 9pm), Misa(to 9pm), Sonia & Tracy; After 9pm: Jojo & Monica Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady, about 5’ tall with long black hair. She can provide a satisfying Sonia comes from India with love,
  39. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  40. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  41. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more.
  42. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  43. Wildmonke:
    Powai
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!! VIET SERVICE QUEEN JENNY AND HK HOTTIE FOX!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  45. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  46. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 𝕄𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣’𝕤 𝔻𝕒𝕪 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 12th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage * 2hr $120* (Appt. Only) , TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 NAT 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & SOPHIE & 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 NAT ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  47. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06 Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  48. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  49. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASITY, NIMRAT, SARIKA, MONIKA, PAYAL PEARL, PARY, MIMI, NISHA, MALIYA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  50. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
Back