Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cuba

No, you all wrong, super wrong, you know nothing, you are just consuming the Cuban propaganda. When I left Cuba in 2011, my mother made a lot of checks at the hospital because she never felt good of her stomach. That same year, she travel to USA to remain as a refugee. A few months later, she started to go to the American hospitals, and got diagnosed with Colon Cancer stage 4. She made all her quimo in USA, and lived 2 more years after that. The health system in Cuba is all garbage for the locals. Stop spreading missinformation.
Besides, who will mention a documentary from 1950 If the Cuba Revolution came into power in 1959, you know shit about Cuba.
FYI: This was an American documentary that was made in 2020. After the trade embargo from the US, Fidel Castro had to figure out a different avenue to develop and manufacture medicines and medical treatment. He sent people to Europe to study in med schools to become self reliant because they could no longer get help from the US. Of course, people die eventually, but today, Cuba is a world leader in cancer treatment and have some of the top doctors in the world. It's real, and it's not a joke. I don't think you know anything about Gordie Howe going there to get treatment, which extended his life and at least he didn't have to suffer as much pain in his last year as he would have if he didn't go there.

Edit: I forgot to mention that one of Gordie Howe's sons is a medical doctor in the U.S. So, why would he send his father to Cuba, if Cuba's medical system is garbage as you say?

Last edited:
Ok I replied to Blue58 of my experience in 2019 Varadero. Instead of replying to the 10+ DMs I got on Cuba I will just post what I wrote to Blue58 right here. Two parts…

First part…

June 2019 my buddies and I went to Varadero and stayed at 3 star shitty resort. No local action on this trip. But we hooked up with a group of Iraqi girls who we saw sun bathing topless on the beach. They were tanned and had that Kardashian look and vibe. There were 6 of them. We were 6 guys as well and all week we partied with them. 2 of my buddies fucked 2 of them. The rest of us got blue balls. But I knew I was coming back in September with 2 other buddies so did some research and found out that local staff at hotels will put out if approached discreetly. They are sacred of the security staff always watching their every move so they will sneak into the washroom and ask you to follow them. Nothing happened on this trip but it helped set up the next trip.

September 2019 I went down with 2 buddies who were getting dental surgery as their Quebec benefits wouldn’t cover their work. We stayed at Las Americas. Nice upscale 5 star resort for Cuba. We paid $1500 per person for 1 week all inclusive. I would highly recommend this resort.

On my second day there one of the cleaning ladies washing the floors of the pool restaurant blatantly offered herself up. She was a dark skinned black Cuban girl. A little chubby with a maid uniform on. 6 out of 10 in looks. She smiled and from the look on her eyes I knew she was available for fun. I said hola and she replied hola as well. She said something in Spanish like “espouse” meaning wife or SO. I said no I’m alone. She looked around and pointed to the restaurant washroom and asked me to follow her. I did, discreetly so as to not raise the attention of security staff around the grounds. She slowly washed the entrance of the washroom and then pointed at me to come towards her. She was hidden from the security guards as the washroom was around the corner at the back of the pool bar. I followed her inside, she left an out of order sign by the entrance of the washroom so no one could come in. Once inside she grabbed my cock from outside my shorts and said something in Spanish about her “bambino” (baby) and how she needed money. I grabbed her huge tits and asked if she would fuck? She nodded yes and opened up her top to let out her tits. She asked for 100 CUC (back then CUC was still used but not now). I believe 100 CUC was around 140 CDN back in 2019. Now I had done my research and knew 100 CUC was way too much. Hotel staff make an equivalent of 20 CUC a month which is about 30 CDN. Very low wages but this is the standard of living in Cuba. There was no way I was paying 100 CUC. I offered her 20 CUC. She said no and she needs more for her bambino lol I said sorry and started to walk out when she stopped me and said ok 20 CUC. Remember, it takes her a month to make 20 CUC which she can make in 10 to 15 minutes here with me. Of course she’s gonna take it.

Unfortunately I wasn’t carrying a condom with me lol so had no cover and wasn’t going to do BBFS. Asked her to just suck me off BBBJ and she did. She went down and blew me for about 5 minutes. She got up and I sucked on her tits. They were huge, real black heavy tits with huge dark aureolas. I then turned her around and lifted up her maid uniform. She had on big red lace panties. Dropped them down and fingered pussy. Turned her back around and went to suck her tits again and finger fucked her some more. After a while she went back down on me for more bbbj and told her I want to cum in her mouth by saying “leche en boca” (I used this term in Sosua DR all the time lol) she said no and pointed to her tits. She kept sucking and when I finally busted she pulled out jerked me off on her tits and spit some cum out of her mouth. This felt amazing and so adventurous. Paid her the 20 CUC, washed my dick by the sink and back I went to the pool area for a few drinks to relax under the sun.

That was one adventure. I’ll send you my next adventure on how I got a different girl (chamber maid Katrina) to come back to my room in a few minutes ok.

Talk soon

Second part…

A couple of days later my two buddies from Quebec were able to chat up their chamber maid Katrina a light skinned tiny petite Cuban Latina. They flirted with her for a couple of days before finally closing the deal. They flat out asked her if she was available to come back to their room? She was hesitant at first but agreed and told them the only time she could come was at 9pm at night because most of the security staff at that time would be down by the pool ready for the nightly entertainment show. She would have finished her shift by 9pm and would sneak up to their floor and come into their room. She also wanted 100 CUC and they paid her that. So that would be 140 CDN. They asked her if she could bring a friend with her since it was two of them. She agreed and brought a friend who wasn’t as good looking as her. As promised Katrina and her friend arrived to their room at 9pm and were able to get in with no problems. Both my buddies took turns fucking Katrina and her friend. They had drinks and fucked for about an hour before the girls had to leave not only their room but also the resort.

My buddies told me what they did and I was like fuck man hook me up with Katrina lol. They were being douchebags and keeping her to themselves and only sharing their stories. They fucked Katrina and her friend on back to back nights and kept bragging to me. They said you were only able to get that fat black cuban chick lol we got primo Cuban pussy lol

So there was still a couple of more days left on our trip and I knew my buddies weren’t going to help me with Katrina. All I had was her name and I knew she cleaned the 4th floor. So I would just walk around and try to look for her but never found her on the 4th floor. I almost gave up and then one day while going down to the service centre to pick up a wifi card I noticed a hot cleaning girl washing the bottom of the staircase. Walked by purposely to get a look a better look at her and her name tag was Katrina lol jackpot! It had to be her. I said hola. I asked her if cleans rooms on the 4th floor? She said yes. I gave her the two room numbers of my buddies and she smiled and then laughed. I quietly whispered my room # and said 9pm tonight ok? 100 CUC ok? She looked around and asked “you?” I said yes me, only me alone. She said ok 9pm tonight is ok.

I left feeling so happy and couldn’t wait for 9pm. I knew I was over paying 100 CUC which Is 140 CDN but at this point I didn’t care. Katrina arrived at exactly 9pm when the entertainment show was about to start. She was still dressed in her maid uniform which made it even hotter. I was a bit nervous and so was she. We had a couple of drinks. Her English isn’t that great, passable.

I placed the 100 CUC on the TV table beside her and told her how beautiful and sexy she was before making the first move and going in for some DFK. She was responsive and engaging and really down for it. I never do DFK here, but for some reason while on vacation my inhibitions were out the window. I quickly ripped off her maid uniform, she had on black and white lace bra and a black thong. Tight slim body and I wanted to lick every inch of it. Nice natural tits which she let me suck while she moaned. I licked her flat stomach and buried my head in her thong and smelled her sweet pussy. Her thong was getting wet and I couldn’t wait to taste this Cuban nectar. I peeled off her thong and saw one of the cleanest sweetest completely shaved pussy. Her pussy lips glistening with sticky pre cum juices which I was more than happy to lick off. I dove in and ate her out and licking and nibbling her clit before spreading her lips and tongue fucking. Tried to do digits but she said no fingers inside. We then switched and she went down on me for some bbbj. Katrina can suck cock really well. I was in heaven having this gorgeous Cuban chick sucking me off bbbj. We moved to 69 and let her ass and pussy cover my face as I ate her out some more.

She said she wanted to fuck so I reached for a condom and she rolled it on with her mouth before hoping on for some cowgirl action. The sight of this gorgeous Cuban girl bouncing up and down my cock as her tits defied gravity will be memory I will never forget. I still use this memory when it’s taking me longer to bust on 2nd or 3rd shots when I see an SP or MP here. I then asked her to get off my cock and have her come sit on my face so she smother me with her sweet pussy. I couldn’t get enough of Katrina’s sweet juices. We then switched to doggy and I was in complete awe. We were both going hard, we were sweaty, her hair sticking to her back, beads of sweat running down her back while I fucked her in doggy and squeezed her ass and spread her asshole. Her clean white coloured asshole looked so inviting for some Greek or even DATO. I asked if she was ok with ass play (which again I never do here). Katrina said no bum hole touch please. But for the finish I asked for leche en boca again and she was ok with it so I pulled out of doggy and finished with bbbj and she took in every last drop in cim but eventually ran to the bathroom to spit it out. What a fuck Katrina was.

Sorry for the two long stories. But I hope it now gives you some idea on how to set things up with the hotel staff. It is possible. Not saying everyone does it but some girls working at the resort will do it.

Good luck and have a great trip buddy.

Last edited:
Second part…

A couple of days later my two buddies from Quebec were able to chat up their chamber maid Katrina a light skinned tiny petite Cuban Latina. They flirted with her for a couple of days before finally closing the deal. They flat out asked her if she was available to come back to their room? She was hesitant at first but agreed and told them the only time she could come was at 9pm at night because most of the security staff at that time would be down by the pool ready for the nightly entertainment show. She would have finished her shift by 9pm and would sneak up to their floor and come into their room. She also wanted 100 CUC and they paid her that. So that would be 140 CDN. They asked her if she could bring a friend with her since it was two of them. She agreed and brought a friend who wasn’t as good looking as her. As promised Katrina and her friend arrived to their room at 9pm and were able to get in with no problems. Both my buddies took turns fucking Katrina and her friend. They had drinks and fucked for about an hour before the girls had to leave not only their room but also the resort.

My buddies told me what they did and I was like fuck man hook me up with Katrina lol. They were being douchebags and keeping her to themselves and only sharing their stories. They fucked Katrina and her friend on back to back nights and kept bragging to me. They said you were only able to get that fat black cuban chick lol we got primo Cuban pussy lol

So there was still a couple of more days left on our trip and I knew my buddies weren’t going to help me with Katrina. All I had was her name and I knew she cleaned the 4th floor. So I would just walk around and try to look for her but never found her on the 4th floor. I almost gave up and then one day while going down to the service centre to pick up a wifi card I noticed a hot cleaning girl washing the bottom of the staircase. Walked by purposely to get a look a better look at her and her name tag was Katrina lol jackpot! It had to be her. I said hola. I asked her if cleans rooms on the 4th floor? She said yes. I gave her the two room numbers of my buddies and she smiled and then laughed. I quietly whispered my room # and said 9pm tonight ok? 100 CUC ok? She looked around and asked “you?” I said yes me, only me alone. She said ok 9pm tonight is ok.

I left feeling so happy and couldn’t wait for 9pm. I knew I was over paying 100 CUC which Is 140 CDN but at this point I didn’t care. Katrina arrived at exactly 9pm when the entertainment show was about to start. She was still dressed in her maid uniform which made it even hotter. I was a bit nervous and so was she. We had a couple of drinks. Her English isn’t that great, passable.

I placed the 100 CUC on the TV table beside her and told her how beautiful and sexy she was before making the first move and going in for some DFK. She was responsive and engaging and really down for it. I never do DFK here, but for some reason while on vacation my inhibitions were out the window. I quickly ripped off her maid uniform, she had on black and white lace bra and a black thong. Tight slim body and I wanted to lick every inch of it. Nice natural tits which she let me suck while she moaned. I licked her flat stomach and buried my head in her thong and smelled her sweet pussy. Her thong was getting wet and I couldn’t wait to taste this Cuban nectar. I peeled off her thong and saw one of the cleanest sweetest completely shaved pussy. Her pussy lips glistening with sticky pre cum juices which I was more than happy to lick off. I dove in and ate her out and licking and nibbling her clit before spreading her lips and tongue fucking. Tried to do digits but she said no fingers inside. We then switched and she went down on me for some bbbj. Katrina can suck cock really well. I was in heaven having this gorgeous Cuban chick sucking me off bbbj. We moved to 69 and let her ass and pussy cover my face as I ate her out some more.

She said she wanted to fuck so I reached for a condom and she rolled it on with her mouth before hoping on for some cowgirl action. The sight of this gorgeous Cuban girl bouncing up and down my cock as her tits defied gravity will be memory I will never forget. I still use this memory when it’s taking me longer to bust on 2nd or 3rd shots when I see an SP or MP here. I then asked her to get off my cock and have her come sit on my face so she smother me with her sweet pussy. I couldn’t get enough of Katrina’s sweet juices. We then switched to doggy and I was in complete awe. We were both going hard, we were sweaty, her hair sticking to her back, beads of sweat running down her back while I fucked her in doggy and squeezed her ass and spread her asshole. Her clean white coloured asshole looked so inviting for some Greek or even DATO. I asked if she was ok with ass play (which again I never do here). Katrina said no bum hole touch please. But for the finish I asked for leche en boca again and she was ok with it so I pulled out of doggy and finished with bbbj and she took in every last drop in cim but eventually ran to the bathroom to spit it out. What a fuck Katrina was.

Sorry for the two long stories. But I hope it now gives you some idea on how to set things up with the hotel staff. It is possible. Not saying everyone does it but some girls working at the resort will do it.

Good luck and have a great trip buddy.
Nice.

She’s gotta b SP 💃 tho… some that action sounds like a pro, not a civvy.

It will be very hard to find action in town as girls aren’t allowed to bring to tourists to their home. Cops are watching all around. The girls will get in trouble not you so they don’t risk it. Some tourists will stay in private homes called Casa Populaire. Usually run by a mom and pop type of house and you rent a room. I did this when I stayed at a resort in Cayo Santa Maria at Las Dunes. I left the resort as I had a friend who lived in Santa Clara. He arranged for his neighbour to come pick me up from Santa Clara to Cayo Santa Maria. Stayed at the Casa for 2 days. But couldn’t bring back a girl as they girls need to register their names with the Casa hosts, which they don’t want to do. So instead my buddy arranged for his girlfriend’s friend (a single mom) to be my date for two days and let me use his house to fuck her. I couldn’t go back to the girl’s house as her home was small and crowded plus not allowed. For 2 days I spent the entire time with this girl, at night we would go to salsa nightclub and then at the end of the night I would go to my buddy’s house to fuck her. After I would go back to my Casa and she would go home. The next night same thing. I gave her 100 CUC for the 2 nights which my Cuban buddy said was more than generous.

Nice.

She’s gotta b SP 💃 tho… some that action sounds like a pro, not a civvy.
I’m sure she’s done this before with a lot of tourists lol on this trip alone in one week she fucked 3 of us.

Cuba I have been.

Be careful you must. Girls will steal from you
Disagree. Cuban chicks are far from hustlers and thieves. I found them to be honest and nurturing. Chicks in DR especially Sosua are notorious hustlers and scammers and will steal from you while making out with you. Don’t fuck around DR chicks especially the dark skinned Haitian chicks that are on the island. They won’t think twice about stealing from you and having their BF pull a machete on you. And the cops in DR are corrupt as fuck so you don’t stand a chance. I visited Belki’s Massage in Sosua everyday for one week while there in 2014. Fucked a different Haitian and Dominican chick every day. Even fucked a couple of girls at the back of El Taino’s bar by the outdoor washroom across from Casa Marina Resort. Shit is real there, William the Haitian dude who manages El Taino with his girlfriend keep a shot gun behind the bar as thieves and looters are normal at night. Nothing like this in Cuba. Cuba is a thousand times safer in Varadero at least. Not sure about Havana as I have never gone there.

Thanks @Picko Lime

For those who wander about Havana. I can share my experience with you guys
This was at the end of 2019 in la Havana the girls will approach to you but keeping there distance since police is always looking. I booked an Airbnb where I can be by myself no sharing and no security so then I will just walk on the street looking at the girls and smiling at them and eventually I saw a nice looking girl she started following keeping some distance while we talked she asked me where I was staying right away she recognized the place we agreed on 70 all night once in the building she asked me if I wanted to meet her friend too and have fun the three of us so I agreed. We had some beers and a lot of fun the following night I took them for diner and beer then back to my airbnb everything for about 450.

FYI, I said Cuba doesn't have mass shootings like the US. Not by a long shot. I never mentioned Canada. And if you think you can compare Canada with the U.S., you're full of shit.
There can't be mass shooting in Cuba if there is no guns, idiot!. Dont you know guns were prohibited since the early days of the "revolution" so the tyrant could keep in power.
And yes, I am full of shit.

FYI: This was an American documentary that was made in 2020. After the trade embargo from the US, Fidel Castro had to figure out a different avenue to develop and manufacture medicines and medical treatment. He sent people to Europe to study in med schools to become self reliant because they could no longer get help from the US. Of course, people die eventually, but today, Cuba is a world leader in cancer treatment and have some of the top doctors in the world. It's real, and it's not a joke. I don't think you know anything about Gordie Howe going there to get treatment, which extended his life and at least he didn't have to suffer as much pain in his last year as he would have if he didn't go there.

Edit: I forgot to mention that one of Gordie Howe's sons is a medical doctor in the U.S. So, why would he send his father to Cuba, if Cuba's medical system is garbage as you say?
You still talking propaganda after propaganda.
They see the "top" doctors because they pay the "top" dollars, besides, who cares whet procedure is been applied to you when you are diagnosed with a terminal cancer. You will take what ever shit someone will tell you works.

Here is the image you see in the propaganda
_87166104_havanahospitalcuba.jpg

Here is the reality:
1547721280-aqui-donde-venimos-curarnos-lamentable-estado-principal-hospital-villa-clara.jpg
1573306163-unico-estafilococo-pudre-cuba-llama-castrismo.jpg
dengue-cuba-cifras.jpg

Cuba has me intrigued.

Any one go to havana ?
Why you want go there? Half of Havana population has left to US and the other half is desperate to leave.
In any case, Havana has two main divisions "El Vedado" and "La Havana Vieja"(Old Havana).

"El Vedado" is more expensive than "La Habana Vieja", and I am pretty sure you will more lucky by staying at Old Havana since there is more places where the local girls can get close to you and avoid the police.

Last edited:
There can't be mass shooting in Cuba if there is no guns, idiot!. Dont you know guns were prohibited since the early days of the "revolution" so the tyrant could keep in power.
And yes, I am full of shit.
Duh? Is there really a need to state the obvious? Then why are you saying the United States is so great compared to Cuba? And banning guns has nothing to do with keeping the "tyrant" in power. There's a million other ways to throw a "tyrant" out of power. Stop being so ignorant. How many people in the United States are being murdered by guns every year? Would you call every one of them "tyrants"? Guns are not being used to kill the nation's leader. They're being used to kill your regular citizens. If your logic was true, then why is the "tyrant" Drunk Trump still alive?

Last edited:
Why you want go there? Half of Havana population has left to US and the other half is desperate to leave.
In any case, Havana has two main divisions "El Vedado" and "La Havana Vieja"(Old Havana).

"El Vedado" is more expensive than "La Habana Vieja", and I am pretty sure you will more lucky by staying at Old Havana since there is more places where the local girls can get close to you and avoid the police.
In case you didn't know, and I have said this before, thousands of Canadians have been vacationing in Cuba every year (except during the height of the pandemic) and have had a good time doing it. It's a fact. Just make sure you get vaccinated before you go there.

You still talking propaganda after propaganda.
They see the "top" doctors because they pay the "top" dollars, besides, who cares whet procedure is been applied to you when you are diagnosed with a terminal cancer. You will take what ever shit someone will tell you works.

Here is the image you see in the propaganda
View attachment 260484

Here is the reality:
View attachment 260485
View attachment 260486
View attachment 260487
It just so happens that many different cancer treatments that are available in Cuba are either not available or have not been approved yet in the United States. It just shows you how much more medically advanced Cuba is over the United States. It has nothing to with the money the doctors are willing to take from you. And by the way, Gordie Howe didn't have cancer. He was suffering from debilitating strokes. His very own son is a medical doctor and sent him to Cuba for stem cell treatment that extended his life, and wasn't offered in United States. Why did his medical doctor son send him to Cuba if it's so much better in the United States? I asked you this question before, but you still don't have an answer. The answer is, because it isn't.

Just because some people are trying to escape Cuba's communist regime, and looking for a better income so they can feed their families, doesn't mean that the people there are so Dumb that they can't develop their own scientists and doctors.

Last edited:
The Ford government should hire some Cuban medical doctors and nurses as consultants to formulate a plan to improve the healthcare in Ontario.
The efficiency to resource ratio of the Cuban healthcare system is significantly higher than what is going on in Ontario .
Cuban doctors and nurses with limited resources are able to provide relatively highly efficient and practical medical care due to the ongoing American embargo.
There is a reason why the Cuban MD’s have such a stellar reputation at home and abroad in African, Asia, South America, Eastern Europe and in the West Indies.
Can you imagine what these Cuban doctors could achieve with even half the resources of what medical resources are available to Ontario physicians and surgeon ?
I have met nurses that formerly worked in Japan and Cuba and now work in Ontario and they say that the work load in Ontario is much less than back where they came from.

Of course my idea will never happen.

Last edited:
Shoutbox
  1. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  2. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Summer and young cute open mind Jessy, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  3. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  4. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💋💞🌹Sunday, ☺💋 Michelle 💞💋💋for traditional style treatment and good service, nicely toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality. 💐 📳 647 346-8086📳
  5. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💋 💥 💘 Sunday, 💘💗 Kim, 💯💓 gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service 😉💋 Angela, 💢💋 slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you 💋 💖 Nicole, 💞💋 slim, and sexy body, nicely stacked, very pretty young lady, friendly, does nice style of relaxation treatment 💞 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  6. lemon_tree:
    💛💋 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💫💝💞💦 Sunday, ❣💞 Cici..💋💋. small build, friendly and pretty,comfortable treatment, excellent service , aka Coco,. and Lisa, ❤ 📞 647 348-2899📞
  7. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢 a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💫💞💋 Sunday, ❣💘  Amy, 💋💋 medium height and build. very good looking, dark hair to shoulder, most comfortable treatment and good service level 💯💥 Sisi, 💋💗very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you 💥 📱 416 222-5554📱
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east unit 5 💥💢💞 Sunday, 🪀 💖💋 Yoyo, 💋 small curvy body and pretty, energetic and flirty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ 💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  11. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL HELEN: A YOUNG TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH AN INCREDIBLE BODY AND A NICE ROUND BEHIND 🌸 NITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL WITH A BEAUTIFUL FACE 🌸 ELLA: A YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  12. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and coco 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  13. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cup & very open minded services.
  14. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Sonia & Tracy; After 9pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. ALSO, Indian Sonia after 7pm: Sonia comes from India with love. Tracy is a young, petite & pretty Japanese lady with very flexible services.
  15. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Coco & Jenny. Coco is a sweet slim lady with nice skills. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  17. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Sophia & Summer. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude.
  18. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER MILF SASA AND SASSY JENNIFER!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 Today at 8:19 AM
  19. exploring007:
    Mumbai
  20. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 28th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LORI 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & SOPHIE & 🆕 NAT & LORI ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  21. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 Today at 8:19 AM
  23. Skyy:
    Do please give me details about Mimi and Athen
  24. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06 Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  25. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  27. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  28. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  29. Golden Leaf Spa:
    Xixi and Coco are working today, hide away from rain in our warm luxury spa. 💛💫 437-999-2166 💛💫
  30. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  31. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  32. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  33. Red Rose Spa:
    red rose spa
  34. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  35. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty, about 5’2” and 100 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a Chinese Born Vietnamese lady, 168Cms, 110Lbs with long black hair
  36. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young open minded Yoyo 36DD and young cute Sophia, pretty GFE Ella and sweet Fun Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  37. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika(to 7pm), Mimi, Molly(to 7pm) & Sherry. After 7pm: Monica & Sonia Mika(to 7pm) is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Molly(to 7pm) is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  38. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  39. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y
  40. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Lisa, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Lisa is a young beautiful Viet spinner with 36DD’s, great massage and bbbj, very open minded.
  41. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL MOON: A VERY YOUNG VIETNAMESE STUDENT WITH A VERY SEXY BODY, SLIM AND VERY OPEN MINDED 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  42. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  43. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  44. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 27th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SUNNY 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 SUNNY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SUNNY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  46. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  47. Sparkling Spa:
    Let us relax you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  48. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  49. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 COCO, ASHA, SANA, MONIKA, DELILAH, AMANDA, MIMI, KIRAN, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  50. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
Back