Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

Remeber that it will b diff to forget your fav if you get attached to her

It takes many days much money much talk to become fav. Much energy.

She will be with you as long as you pay her

Once you stop paying she will have another fav customer.

I'll suggest that you continue what you do n enjoy until you're bored n tried

Don't concentrate on what girls bitch. Bar wali have new customer daily... Their feelings are respected as human and not in terms of money.

They are pleasing you for money only...

I was walking near ur fav bar around 2.30 am n a girl got in breeza.. i ment she was driving the car

Cheers
Yes...I know her. She is full pro but sometimes break legs with me when I am dancing with my fav.
Have taken lot of chocolates from her. Patrons gave chocolate to her on Valentine’s Day and she was sharing with me.

Remeber that it will b diff to forget your fav if you get attached to her

It takes many days much money much talk to become fav. Much energy.

She will be with you as long as you pay her

Once you stop paying she will have another fav customer.

I'll suggest that you continue what you do n enjoy until you're bored n tried

Don't concentrate on what girls bitch. Bar wali have new customer daily... Their feelings are respected as human and not in terms of money.

They are pleasing you for money only...

I was walking near ur fav bar around 2.30 am n a girl got in breeza.. i ment she was driving the car

Cheers
Also I know that but till now I haven't find a singleOB girl who can dance and lyp sync on

LEVITATING by Dua Lupa or
GIRLS LIKE YOU by Maroon 5 or
SAVE YOUR TEARS by Weekend.

So that's what brings me to her. I haven't encountered a single OB girl who fully know these type of songs let alone lyp sync them.

It's not the dance but her difference from others that is making me difficult for me to move on.

And she is the only one who has returned money over gpay when I tried to help her during January.

And the only one who will not message you even if u don't visit her for a couple of weeks. Her take is that she shouldn't disturb my family time and family time is special and therefore she shouldn't come in that time.

But for now I will take a break to get out of this hang.

You need to take a break from mongering itself for 30 days and then see if the regular and the ones around her continue to stick to you.

Go offline and see what do you get when you come back.

Sent from my 22111317I using Tapatalk
Yes. I will do that with my fav one.

Admonishing by an OB girl.

On Tuesday night found a likeable potential in one girl at Icon. So landed last night at Icon after a quick meet at my fav bar.
After one song with this potential noticed a buxom lady who has joined Icon from last night. She is from my fav bar. She was surprised to see me there. Actually she got info abt me at my fav bar when she enquired from another girl abt what's happening there. So I was supposed to be there. While going to wash room she gestured me towards her and asked " Yeha pe bhi aate ho?"
Me: " Arey nahi. Ek do Deen aya hu".
She: " Yeh jo ladki hai...yeh kya naya pasand hai".
Me: " Ho sakta hai. Mere wali ko bhoolane ka Koshish kar raha hu".

Now here she admonished me to my surprise.
She: " Kya zaroorat hai. Waha pe jo hai waisa nahi milega, Woh alaag hai. Usi ke saath lagey raho. Kya idhar udhar kar rahe ho. Yeh thik nahi hai. Hum log tum ko alag soch te hai. Waha pe to tum 90% time usi key saath dance karte ho, phir bhi baki ladkiya tum se hasi mazaak kartey rahte hai. Samajhte nahi ho kya? Hum log tum ko alag soch ta hu. Aur tum bhi kya yeha waha lar rahe ho. Usi ke saath lage raho na".

Now I was taken aback by her sermon which was given in a very friendly and loving way.
I never imagined that a bar girl will ask a patron to stick to a girl. I then made her dance on next song. After the dance she told
" Pehle kabhi to dance nahi karwaye. Mai samajh gayi. Arey Baba mai nahi boloongi usey. Lekin tum usi ke saath raho. "
But I went on enjoying 6 more songs. But while going to washroom before leaving she gestured me towards her and again told me to stick to my fav.
Now I guess I have to stop meandering around. First a girl atMH43 and another girl from Bebo had asked me abt my fav. They were told by another one from my fav bar who had joined them a few weeks back.

And lastly this girl, who is a senior in this field, admonished and gave sermons. I guess I have to take a break from
moving around bars.
After reading your all fr @Maverick2 .. I feel like it's worth a visit to one OB. the thing is I hate being treated like a rookie even spa now I don't without reference. You know that I learned it Hardway ..last time I was in Kishore OB @spartacus69 bring me along. So I felt like a princess .every one shaking his hand and smiling at him becoz he is a big pocket. On that point I didn't have to do anything just follow him..all the guide was him. But OB it's a complete new chapter. Can you guide how not look like rookie and behave like a senior and who I have to tip first and all?? I googled about it but the guide was in 2003. I need updated one like from through walking to door and someone open it.. and voila what's next?? Should I tip the door guy?? And how the inside look like ?? One common stage and people sit around it like bollywood movies?? And stewards will guide you to seat? How much should I tip steward?? And what about waiter when clear my how much should I tip him?? In middle I should order dance or just watch I heard that as long as order to drink they will allow you watch as like SB there is no touching some other patron definitely going to spend why cant I be a spectator for first time?? And understand all lock Chick if I have too some one said is OB s are marathon run not sprint so I need understand the game really good before starting it. So hope some senior will drop some light on it and thank you for response in advance .

Happy mongering
James♤

Also I know that but till now I haven't find a singleOB girl who can dance and lyp sync on

LEVITATING by Dua Lupa or
GIRLS LIKE YOU by Maroon 5 or
SAVE YOUR TEARS by Weekend.

So that's what brings me to her. I haven't encountered a single OB girl who fully know these type of songs let alone lyp sync them.

It's not the dance but her difference from others that is making me difficult for me to move on.

And she is the only one who has returned money over gpay when I tried to help her during January.

And the only one who will not message you even if u don't visit her for a couple of weeks. Her take is that she shouldn't disturb my family time and family time is special and therefore she shouldn't come in that time.

But for now I will take a break to get out of this hang.
Arre Bhai jab ladki se itni jamti hain pareshaan bhi nahin karti to usse door kyun bhaagna chahte ho

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

hi frens.. just want to share my experience of my recent trip to Goa. I found this place called Clover Spa at Panji, they have recently started and provide great service.

I got it from a taxi driver and when i visited i noticed they have 4 rooms, with bathroom and toilet attached. The masseurs are young.. i have been there two times during my stay in Goa and had good experience with chitra nd supriya. they onwer is also good. you can also go as a couple i guess, they have some male masseur also. its in market area.
Hii bro.
Please share the experience and expenses..

Admonishing by an OB girl.

On Tuesday night found a likeable potential in one girl at Icon. So landed last night at Icon after a quick meet at my fav bar.
After one song with this potential noticed a buxom lady who has joined Icon from last night. She is from my fav bar. She was surprised to see me there. Actually she got info abt me at my fav bar when she enquired from another girl abt what's happening there. So I was supposed to be there. While going to wash room she gestured me towards her and asked " Yeha pe bhi aate ho?"
Me: " Arey nahi. Ek do Deen aya hu".
She: " Yeh jo ladki hai...yeh kya naya pasand hai".
Me: " Ho sakta hai. Mere wali ko bhoolane ka Koshish kar raha hu".

Now here she admonished me to my surprise.
She: " Kya zaroorat hai. Waha pe jo hai waisa nahi milega, Woh alaag hai. Usi ke saath lagey raho. Kya idhar udhar kar rahe ho. Yeh thik nahi hai. Hum log tum ko alag soch te hai. Waha pe to tum 90% time usi key saath dance karte ho, phir bhi baki ladkiya tum se hasi mazaak kartey rahte hai. Samajhte nahi ho kya? Hum log tum ko alag soch ta hu. Aur tum bhi kya yeha waha lar rahe ho. Usi ke saath lage raho na".

Now I was taken aback by her sermon which was given in a very friendly and loving way.
I never imagined that a bar girl will ask a patron to stick to a girl. I then made her dance on next song. After the dance she told
" Pehle kabhi to dance nahi karwaye. Mai samajh gayi. Arey Baba mai nahi boloongi usey. Lekin tum usi ke saath raho. "
But I went on enjoying 6 more songs. But while going to washroom before leaving she gestured me towards her and again told me to stick to my fav.
Now I guess I have to stop meandering around. First a girl atMH43 and another girl from Bebo had asked me abt my fav. They were told by another one from my fav bar who had joined them a few weeks back.

And lastly this girl, who is a senior in this field, admonished and gave sermons. I guess I have to take a break from
moving around bars.
No offence bro... I feel from your FR's that you are living in world of fiction. Reality is far more painful than that. I would suggest you to take break from this world and try to explore other aspects of life. Again no offence meant to you.. Treat it as brotherhood advice.

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

No offence bro... I feel from your FR's that you are living in world of fiction. Reality is far more painful than that. I would suggest you to take break from this world and try to explore other aspects of life. Again no offence meant to you.. Treat it as brotherhood advice.

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk
Bro, it seems like that but our fellow monger Beachguy11 and whoami Bro have seen her and know what I meant.

And if u come with me then u will c.

I again reiterate that she is a very average dancer, in fact seldom dances.
But it is her behavior outside the bar which hooked me.

You know I am fed up witn dancers doing repetitive steps. In recent times I have found only Priya at Star City, now moved to Bebo, who doesn't do so when I dance with her. And of course a few Natraj girls will do that with me. They just flow with the song. And I found one babe from Icon doing that in Magenta Riddim when I lost in booty shaking duration with her.

Buy yes, I take your advice too that this experience can end painfully.

As many seniors have advised me to take a break, I have started taking break from OBs and started visiting places like Rasna again but will be very intermittent.

On Thursday met a legendary monger introduced by a well known monger for the first time at Rasna.

Glad to meet both of them there.

Last edited:
Bro, it seems like that but our fellow monger Beachguy11 and whoami Bro have seen her and know what I meant.

And if u come with me then u will c.

I again reiterate that she is a very average dancer, in fact seldom dances.
But it is her behavior outside the bar which hooked me.

You know I am fed up witn dancers doing repetitive steps. In recent times I have found only Priya at Star City, now moved to Bebo, who doesn't do so when I dance with her. And of course a few Natraj girls will do that with me. They just flow with the song. And I found one babe from Icon doing that in Magenta Riddim when I lost in booty shaking duration with her.

Buy yes, I take your advice too that this experience can end painfully.

As many seniors have advised me to take a break, I have started taking break from OBs and started visiting places like Rasna again but will be very intermittent.

On Thursday met a legendary monger introduced by a well known monger for the first time at Rasna.

Glad to meet both of them there.
Read your last few posts from which i can only assume that you are already fallen in trap of your FAVOURITE.

Never trust words of any girls, bar staffs because they work like a syndicate and each time you try to get away from girl they will push you towards her praising her and they try to convince you how exclusive and important you are for her.

Trust me brother if u have looks of Sidharth Malhotra and pocket of Elon Musk and u perform like johnny sin on bed with her she still will not be your Kiara Advani.

We remain in search of “ PERFECT “
Aur unko talaash rehti hai of “ IMPERFECT”

We had heard in our childhood ki politician police aur lawyer ka koi usool nahi hota

But if u are Ambani even Pm will be loyal to you
If u are CM even CP will be loyal to you
If you are PM even SG ( Highest rank lawyer of country) will be loyal to you.

Sirf duniya mein do logo ka usool nahi hota

Jo mard ka usool nahi hota woh Gunda banta hai
Jo aurat ka usool nahi hota woh R@@di banti hai

Go to bar enjoy the evening with drink dance and sex.
Rest wahan kuch bhi nahi hai aur
Specifically EMOTIONS.

Ek bar girl aur ek monger mein ek hi rishta hota hai woh hota hai Customer aur Product ka.

The word they use for us as Guest is completely lie and for themselves as artists is joke.

We are the Customers and they are the Whores.

Baaki to bhai jubtuk ladki peechwade pe laat nahi maarti tub tuk aankh nahi khulti kisi ki bhi Lol

Don’t take it personally
Just a friendly advice

Btw i m Mp was on break
Now with the new id and new chutiyapa wala gyaan ( hope everyone agrees with me about my assessment of bar girls)

Read your last few posts from which i can only assume that you are already fallen in trap of your FAVOURITE.

Never trust words of any girls, bar staffs because they work like a syndicate and each time you try to get away from girl they will push you towards her praising her and they try to convince you how exclusive and important you are for her.

Trust me brother if u have looks of Sidharth Malhotra and pocket of Elon Musk and u perform like johnny sin on bed with her she still will not be your Kiara Advani.

We had heard in our childhood ki politician police aur lawyer ka koi usool nahi hota

Specifically EMOTIONS.

Ek bar girl aur ek monger mein ek hi rishta hota hai woh hota hai Customer aur Product ka.

The word they use for us as Guest is completely lie and for themselves as artists is joke.

Baaki to bhai jubtuk ladki peechwade pe laat nahi maarti tub tuk aankh nahi khulti kisi ki bhi Lol

Don’t take it personally
Just a friendly advice

Btw i m Mp was on break
Now with the new id and new chutiyapa wala gyaan ( hope everyone agrees with me about my assessment of bar girls)
/// we are customers they r whore.. I like this bro

Specifically EMOTIONS.

Don’t take it personally
Just a friendly advice

Btw i m Mp was on break
Fully noted Man!.

Thanks for giving a PERFECT guide on an IMPERFECT life.

I have already started the break after laying the ICON babe.

Have spent a lot in last few months, not mostly on my fav one but on gals hoping to find a replacement but got good lays by the side.

Hope 2 c ur gyan aka chutiyapa plus new experiences more.

Yesterday wanted to visit few places where I hadn’t visited before or had less visits.
Yes there are few bars still there at Nm that I haven’t visited even after years of mongering.

Started first with king’s bar at Vashi around 8:30.
Checked in and taken seat near side standing table where a guy was standing and drinking.Although he hadn’t given penny to single girl but still they were giving him bhaav.

Around or exactly 40 girls were there but none was that attractive that one can glare for 2 minutes at their face.
Staff and dj was very cooperative but girls were typically Dance bar girls ( too much of attitude).
Made two girls dance which was just an average.
Left around 10 after 2 pegs for meeting one friend outside champagne.

Bars like Race and bluestar have good faces compare to kapal or king types bar but I maybe wrong as different people have different tastes and likes.

Thoda Sambit Patra to hummein bhi hai.
Sometimes I also buy COWDUNG at the price of KOHINOOR.

Btw reached champagne but didn’t go inside as I want to go other bar and my friend was visiting champagne for her muse and i didn’t want to disturb them.
Have cigarettes outside with friend and he said one of the greatest line I heard abt bar girls and monger.

He said bhai humko Harshad nahi banana chahiye Acc ka stock ka price 400 hai usko 400 rehne do.
Usko 10000 mat leker jaao.

Be Rakesh not Harshad
Jo laayak hai uspe invest kero.

After tips of mongering lesson reached Natraj.

Reached around 11 and taken seat where i can see both stage dancers and girls standing in front.

Nothing much to describe here.
Don’t know what I should say about this place.
Girls were typically ob girls who understand the customer
Bar management and staff were too cooperative and professional.
Didn’t made any girl dance nor spend anything still they giving service like vip for 2 hours.
Only negative was choice of songs of Dj which was pathetic and no guests were making girls dance.
Girls were moving here and there like bhaji market which didn’t give vibe of ob.

Left around 1:30 for home with a promise from bar management that they will have good girls if i come again tonight.

Mp

Yesterday wanted to visit few places where I hadn’t visited before or had less visits.
Yes there are few bars still there at Nm that I haven’t visited even after years of mongering.

Started first with king’s bar at Vashi around 8:30.
Checked in and taken seat near side standing table where a guy was standing and drinking.Although he hadn’t given penny to single girl but still they were giving him bhaav.

Around or exactly 40 girls were there but none was that attractive that one can glare for 2 minutes at their face.
Staff and dj was very cooperative but girls were typically Dance bar girls ( too much of attitude).
Made two girls dance which was just an average.
Left around 10 after 2 pegs for meeting one friend outside champagne.

Bars like Race and bluestar have good faces compare to kapal or king types bar but I maybe wrong as different people have different tastes and likes.

Thoda Sambit Patra to hummein bhi hai.
Sometimes I also buy COWDUNG at the price of KOHINOOR.

Btw reached champagne but didn’t go inside as I want to go other bar and my friend was visiting champagne for her muse and i didn’t want to disturb them.
Have cigarettes outside with friend and he said one of the greatest line I heard abt bar girls and monger.

He said bhai humko Harshad nahi banana chahiye Acc ka stock ka price 400 hai usko 400 rehne do.
Usko 10000 mat leker jaao.

Be Rakesh not Harshad
Jo laayak hai uspe invest kero.

After tips of mongering lesson reached Natraj.

Reached around 11 and taken seat where i can see both stage dancers and girls standing in front.

Nothing much to describe here.
Don’t know what I should say about this place.
Girls were typically ob girls who understand the customer
Bar management and staff were too cooperative and professional.
Didn’t made any girl dance nor spend anything still they giving service like vip for 2 hours.
Only negative was choice of songs of Dj which was pathetic and no guests were making girls dance.
Girls were moving here and there like bhaji market which didn’t give vibe of ob.

Left around 1:30 for home with a promise from bar management that they will have good girls if i come again tonight.

Mp
and one guy was standing by the stage and occasionally showering cash on one girl who was also standing there. This at Natraj.

and one guy was standing by the stage and occasionally showering cash on one girl who was also standing there. This at Natraj.
If it was on the right hand side i didn’t noticed that
I was sitting in front of that blue dress girl who was standing for 2 hours there without moving an inch until the LE arrived

If it was on the right hand side i didn’t noticed that
I was sitting in front of that blue dress girl who was standing for 2 hours there without moving an inch until the LE arrived
The blue - dressed girl has a high paying boy friend and so doesn't bother much. Must be on her mobile phone frequently if that had not been taken away from her.

Yes, it was happening on the right hand side.

Last edited:
Shoutbox
  1. lemon_tree:
    💛💥 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201 💫💞💋Wednesday, ❣❤ Alina, 👄👄awesome body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to make you happy. and ☺ Lisa, small build 💘 📞 647 348-2899📞
  2. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  3. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘💢 a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street unit 100 💗💋💫💥Wednesday, 💯💥 Sisi, 👄👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. ❤ Nicole, 💗💋 small girl, but kinda busty, very pretty, long dark hair, nice shape chest, very good treatment followed by excellent service 💞 📱 416 222-5554📱
  4. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💋💛💋💐Wednesday, 😚💋 Fifi, and 💋💖 Jenny, shapely, good looking, friendly and outgoing, does a good treatment, nice boobs too, good service. 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  5. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 👍👍👍👍every day 3 girls 🌹new girl BoBo big boobs so sexy baby very good service 😘😘😘😘Cici 👍so good table shower,Jenny so good deep tissue massage 5124 St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817 3366
  6. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  7. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄🥰
  8. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  9. Withme_Spa:
    💕💫 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💞💖💢💋 Wednesday, ❣❤ Mona,💋💋 small body, long dark hair, nicely toned skin, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to make you happy ❣❤ Apple,💋 nicely toned body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to please a man 💋 Angela, 💞💗slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you 💋 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  10. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new sweet Mia 25 years old and young cute Angela with curve body, pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  11. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    🔴❤ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ❣🌹👄Wednesday,🌞 ♥ Yoyo and ❤💋 Tammy, full body treatment by an amazing attendant... cheerful and upbeat personality, very fun 👄 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  12. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  13. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: ANGELA, TINA & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ ANGELA * NEW Today! . TINA * Also NEW Today! is a Vietnamese girl with long black hair, slim with nice curves. New to Canada, & speaks English well. Come and welcome her. VIVI is a very
  14. Birchmount&14th:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ 𝗝𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗘 is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. 𝗬𝗨𝗞𝗜, so sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind. 𝗦𝗞𝗬𝗟𝗔𝗥 is returning Saturday!
  15. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️
  16. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE YOUNG AND CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL THAT IS FRIENDLY, SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH AND IS NOT TIP HUNGRY 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  17. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  18. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Vietnamese Lina, Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  19. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage and..
  20. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy, Kelly & Kiki. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, all natural coconuts, a nice bum, and rockin’ services.
  21. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣MORNING WOOD? WE CAN FIX THAT!! WITH CHINESE NEW GIRL and SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER! 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧! SPA LINE 905-604-8186!!
  23. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) :oops:If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. :oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not fo
  24. Langbrief:
    Mississauga spa
  25. peter123456789:
    Akira
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Vietnamese Lina, Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE MILF CHANEL and SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER!! 905-604-8186!!
  28. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 8 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, LUCY, AMANDA, NISHA, SANA, AAVI, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  29. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  30. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵
  31. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday : :heart4:heart4 New girl lisa :heart4 Judy - well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun Rina - petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie -...
  32. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  33. Birchmount&14th:
    TUESDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. YUKI, so sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind. $120 30 Minutes Fixed rate for All Menu Package (including BBBJ, DATY, Body Slide, Rimming, Full)
  34. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  35. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new sweet Mia 25 years old and young cute Ivy with curve body, pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  36. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  37. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: DELIA, EVELYN, & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ ]DELIA is young and very pretty, slim with natural boobs and an impressive ass. Her services are very satisfying. EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! Spinner lover’s rejoice!
  38. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant
  39. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts and her big juicy tight bum you can worship and ador
  40. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Cindy, Eva & Helen. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  41. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  42. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, LUCY, AMANDA, NISHA, SANA, AAVI, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  43. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Coco very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Cici Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE MILF CHANEL and SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER!! 905-604-8186!!
  45. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  46. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. :oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not fo
  47. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, NEW GIRL MARIA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  48. Sparkling Spa:
    🌸Sparkling Spa: 📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑ENJOY VICTORIA DAY WITH JENNIFER AND SUMMER !! 905-604-8186!
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  50. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new sweet Angela and young cute Vivian, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
Back