dance bars in navi mumbai

Bro have never been to ch or nl dosnt wish to go ch want to try nl but need aome guidance please help. Ealrier last year inused to call 2 girla at hole for massage and other deed but dont have place this time. And both of them have changed numbers i guess couldnt contact

Bhai log ..let me know which song is being played in the background

Hey there, Seniors and fellow mongering enthusiasts!

So, after a bit of a hiatus, I’m officially back in the game—fresh, energized, and ready to rock. I’m usually based up in Delhi and Chandigarh, where my contact list is thicker than a phonebook. But here in Bangalore? Well, let’s just say I’m a fish out of water, and not the fancy koi kind either.

Three weeks ago, I rolled into Bangalore all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, thinking I’d be knee-deep in action in no time. Boy, was I wrong. I stayed for two nights, and the only "action" I got was flipping through channels in the hotel room. It was a dry spell, folks. I didn’t have the time to hit the spas, and my attempts to summon a classy Indie for some late-night shenanigans came up empty. Not even a knock on the door.

So, I’m turning to the experts—yes, that’s you, esteemed seniors and well-seasoned Bangalore veterans. I need help, and I need it on two fronts:

1. Girl-Friendly Hotels Around Whitefield
I’m scouting hotels that won’t give me the side-eye every time I walk in with a “plus one.” So far, I’ve got some contenders:

Bloom, Brookefield
Oakwood Residences, Whitefield
Palm Meadows
Hyatt Hebbal
Olive Hotel, Brookefield by Embassy
Zip By Spree Hotels, Purple Orchid, Whitefield
Which of these spots are cool with a bit of “guest entertainment” every night? I’m aiming for "get down and dirty" levels of chill, without the front desk looking at me like I’m trying to smuggle in a pet llama. Recommendations, please!

2. Indies or Reliable SPs
I need numbers! Specifically, numbers of those elusive Indies who come across as classy but don’t mind getting a bit freaky (BBW options are totally welcome). A GFE experience would be ideal, with minimal bait-and-switch drama. Or if anyone’s got a solid SP contact who actually delivers what he shows on WhatsApp and doesn’t ghost me midway, that would be brilliant.

Also, if anyone’s up for a little team effort, I’m all in for a double or even triple play! The more, the merrier, right? Just drop me a line and let’s make this trip one for the books.

I’m getting my bitcoin sorted, and setting up my inbox, so give me a shout and I’ll DM you as soon as I’m fully operational. In the meantime, let’s get this thread buzzing—don’t leave me hanging, folks. Help a guy out and keep me from heading back to Delhi with nothing but disappointment and a half-used bottle of lube.

Rest assured, I’ll repay the favor with some juicy, “paint-the-picture” FRs that’ll have you rolling on the floor. Because Bangalore’s got the perfect name for this adventure—after all, it’s literally "Bang. A-(wh) lore." So, let’s live up to that reputation, shall we?

Thanks in advance, folks. Counting on your support to make this a memorable trip. Let’s make Bangalore great again… or at least a little more “bang-tastic.”

Cheers!

Try here for a better experience
Life time experience.
The best in India so far

Views on check called Komal from RM recently

Sent from my SM-A525F using Tapatalk
Hey there, fellow mongers. Gather 'round, because I’ve got a cautionary tale that’ll make you think twice before thinking with your… well, let's just say, before you let the little head do the thinking for you. I’m here to tell you how I got scammed for 25k by a con artist in the middle of the night, and let me assure you, this story’s got more red flags than a communist parade. So, grab some popcorn, and let's dive in.

The whole nightmare kicked off at 11:30 p.m., when I got a Facebook friend request from a girl with a profile picture that was, let’s just say, very distracting. I accepted the request because, hey, who doesn’t want a few more “friends,” right? A week later, she slid into my DMs, saying she was “new to Bangalore” and just wanted some online buddies. Seems harmless enough, right? Well, hindsight is 20/20, my friends.

We started chatting, and soon enough, she wanted to move the conversation to WhatsApp. Now, I’m no rookie—I made sure to get her number instead of giving her my usual mongering number. And when she actually replied on WhatsApp, I thought, "Well, this seems legit!" I mean, who scams people on WhatsApp, right? Spoiler alert: A LOT of people.

Fast forward a bit, and she’s asking for a video call. Alright, I’m still playing it safe—I ask her to send me a pic first. She sends a selfie that matches the profile pics, so I’m thinking this is all above board. We hop on a video call, but she’s only typing out messages during the call, saying she has to stay quiet because she doesn’t want to “disturb anyone at home.” That was Red Flag #1, but my mind was already drifting south of the border.

She tells me to turn on the light, so I head into the bathroom, turn it on, and keep my face out of the camera just to be extra cautious. I mean, I’m no amateur. She starts stripping, but keeps the camera really close—Red Flag #2. Of course, I’m too distracted to care. The next thing you know, I’m showing off my “tool,” and then she abruptly ends the call. That’s when things got… interesting.

Seconds later, I get a message: it’s a screen recording of the entire five-minute video chat. My heart drops into my stomach. Then comes the next message: “Pay 41k to delete this video or I’ll send it to your friends and family.” And just to show he wasn’t bluffing, he sent me the profiles of about a dozen people he was ready to forward the video to—including my wife, my brother, and my cousin. Now, I don’t know about you, but I wasn’t in the mood to turn my family reunion into an X-rated viewing party.

I tried to talk him down. “How about 5k?” I said, like I was bargaining for a rug at a street market. He wasn’t having it, but eventually, he agreed. So, I sent him the 5k. Of course, five minutes later, he’s calling me up asking for more. I went through this little game three times, each time thinking, “Okay, maybe this will be the last payment.” Spoiler alert: It wasn’t.

By the time I hit 25k, I was drained—mentally, emotionally, financially. I tried everything to get this guy to back off, even threatening to call the police, but he just laughed and said, “I’ve scammed so many people, I know how to get away with it.” The audacity! At this point, I was running on fumes. I blocked his number, took a deep breath, and tried to sleep, fully expecting to wake up to a bunch of “WTF” texts from my friends and family.

But by some miracle, morning came and nobody had mentioned a thing about any video. Maybe he didn’t actually send it out, or maybe those screenshots he sent me were faked. Who knows? All I knew was that I wasn’t about to pay him another paisa.

I’ll admit, looking back, there were more red flags here than at a soccer match in Spain. The silent video call, the weird camera angles, the insistence on seeing my face—classic scam tactics. But when you’re thinking with anything but your brain, it’s easy to ignore the signs.

So here’s the moral of the story, folks: if you find yourself tempted by a suspicious video call, remember that even in a dark room, you can still see all the red flags—if you’re not too busy staring at other things. Don’t be like me. Don’t let some scammer take your hard-earned cash, and definitely don’t let them hijack your bathroom tiles for blackmail material.

Stay safe out there, fellow mongers, and keep your eyes open for those red flags… and maybe keep your pants on, too.
Cheers!

Life time experience.
The best in India so far

Live...View attachment 499809

Sent from my SM-A047F using Tapatalk
Alright, fellow adventurers, gather 'round because I’ve found the holy grail of "lifetime experiences." Forget the Taj Mahal, the backwaters of Kerala, or even Goa’s beaches. We’re talking about a place that’ll give you a story to tell your grandkids (minus some of the finer details, of course). If you’re looking for the best experience in India, look no further.

Picture this: You walk in, and it’s like stepping into a Bollywood movie—except this isn’t your regular family-friendly film. Nope, it’s more like one of those “adults only” kind of flicks, but with all the flair of an extravagant Bollywood dance number. There are no choreographed dance routines, but who needs those when you’re about to have an experience that’ll make your toes curl and your eyebrows raise?

Trust me, this place redefines hospitality. We’re not just talking about a five-star service here; we’re talking ten stars, two thumbs up, and a high-five from the universe. It's a "lifetime experience," and let me tell you, it's so good it might just spoil you for the rest of your life—or at least for your future escapades.

The magic starts right away. From the moment you step in, it’s like you’re the Maharaja of your own kingdom, and the world revolves around you for the next hour or two. Time flies, but every second feels like it’s drenched in the nectar of the gods.

The atmosphere? Perfect. The service? Top-notch. You leave thinking, "Where has this place been all my life?" And just when you think it can’t get any better, it does. It’s like they’ve read your mind, anticipated your every need, and added a little extra sprinkle of magic dust just for good measure.

So if you’ve been wandering the subcontinent looking for a "better experience," or if your previous escapades left you feeling more "meh" than "wow," do yourself a favor and give this place a try.

I guarantee it'll be the best story you never tell anyone.

Cheers!

Life time experience.
The best in India so far

Mayur, Ganraj & Sandip where are these bars..?
Exact location in Vashi..?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Alright, fellow adventurers, gather 'round because I’ve found the holy grail of "lifetime experiences." Forget the Taj Mahal, the backwaters of Kerala, or even Goa’s beaches. We’re talking about a place that’ll give you a story to tell your grandkids (minus some of the finer details, of course). If you’re looking for the best experience in India, look no further.

Picture this: You walk in, and it’s like stepping into a Bollywood movie—except this isn’t your regular family-friendly film. Nope, it’s more like one of those “adults only” kind of flicks, but with all the flair of an extravagant Bollywood dance number. There are no choreographed dance routines, but who needs those when you’re about to have an experience that’ll make your toes curl and your eyebrows raise?

Trust me, this place redefines hospitality. We’re not just talking about a five-star service here; we’re talking ten stars, two thumbs up, and a high-five from the universe. It's a "lifetime experience," and let me tell you, it's so good it might just spoil you for the rest of your life—or at least for your future escapades.

The magic starts right away. From the moment you step in, it’s like you’re the Maharaja of your own kingdom, and the world revolves around you for the next hour or two. Time flies, but every second feels like it’s drenched in the nectar of the gods.

The atmosphere? Perfect. The service? Top-notch. You leave thinking, "Where has this place been all my life?" And just when you think it can’t get any better, it does. It’s like they’ve read your mind, anticipated your every need, and added a little extra sprinkle of magic dust just for good measure.

So if you’ve been wandering the subcontinent looking for a "better experience," or if your previous escapades left you feeling more "meh" than "wow," do yourself a favor and give this place a try.

I guarantee it'll be the best story you never tell anyone.

Cheers!

Life time experience.
The best in India so far

visited yest a couple of dance bars in navi mumbai with few friends . thoroughly enjoyed the dance and music at nerul bar and kopar khairne bar
Alright, gather 'round folks, because this story is a real doozy—a classic tale of how a night of online shenanigans turned into the most expensive bathroom tour ever. So, there I was, thinking I was a careful, seasoned pro, when suddenly, BAM! I got slapped by the scam of all scams, to the tune of 25k. And yes, I knew about this scam beforehand, but sometimes, the brain takes a backseat to other, uh, "impulses."

It all began one fateful night at 11:30 p.m. when I got a Facebook friend request from a girl with a profile picture that could make hearts (and wallets) flutter. "Oh, must be a mutual friend," I thought. I mean, who wouldn’t want to be friends with me, right? A week later, I get a message from this “mystery girl.” She’s new to Bangalore and wants to make friends. Who am I to deny a lonely soul, right? So, we hit it off, and before I knew it, we were on WhatsApp. Because, hey, WhatsApp is scam-proof, right? (Spoiler: It’s not.)

Before long, she suggested a video call. Red flag, right? Nah, I was blinded by optimism. I asked for a selfie first, just to make sure. She sent one. "Genuine," I thought. So, I accepted the call, kept the lights off, and there she was, live and in the pixelated flesh. But then she hung up. "Turn on the light," she typed. You’d think the fact that she was only chatting and not speaking was a red flag. But nope, I was full steam ahead.

I retreated to the bathroom and flicked on the light, but smartly kept my face out of view. She removed her top (or at least the person on the screen did), but kept the camera way too close. Suspicious, yes, but by then, I was too far gone to think rationally. I asked her to zoom out, but she didn’t, and that’s when I, too, started “opening up,” if you catch my drift. And then—poof—the call ended.

That’s when it hit me: a message pinged in. "Pay 41k or I’ll send this video to your friends and family." I broke out in a cold sweat. This guy (yes, turned out it was a dude all along) sent me screenshots of my loved ones’ profiles, claiming he’d send the video to them. In a panic, I tried to bargain like I was haggling for mangoes at a market. He eventually agreed to 5k. “Phew, that’s over,” I thought. But oh no, the nightmare was just beginning.

He called back, asking for more. And more. And more. By the time I had paid 25k, I was mentally exhausted, broke, and considering if this was some kind of cosmic punishment for something I did in a past life.

The next morning, I woke up half expecting my phone to be exploding with calls from horrified friends and family. But there was nothing—blissful silence. Apparently, no one had seen the video, and the scammer seemed to have disappeared. It was then that I realized he was probably bluffing the whole time with fake screenshots.

But hey, lesson learned: If you’re ever in a bathroom at midnight, put your wallet away and your pants back on. And remember, friends don’t let friends take shady video calls in poorly-lit bathrooms.

Cheers!

Alright, folks, if you’re on the hunt for an unforgettable experience—look no further. This is where you go when you want a story so good, you won’t even whisper it to your closest friends.

I’m talking life-changing, jaw-dropping, "I-can’t-believe-this-is-actually-happening" kind of magic. It's not just the best in India; it’s the kind of encounter that will haunt your dreams—in a good way.

I guarantee it'll be the best story you never tell.

well after some gap dance bars are some what back in business , only drawback is timing . please share your experiences of dance bar in navi mumbai
Alright, folks, gather ‘round and let me tell you the sad, sad tale of Navi Mumbai's Great Mongering Price Explosion. It’s a tragedy, it’s a comedy, and most importantly, it’s hitting us right where it hurts—our wallets.

Back in the good ol’ days, pre-COVID times, prices were, well, negotiable. You could meet an average girl and get two sessions for 6-8k. Heck, even the Afro girls were cool with 2-3k for the same. But now? Even the Afro ladies know we’re so desperate, they won’t budge below 4-6k. It’s like they’ve formed some secret union to jack up prices just for us Navi Mumbai guys.

The other day, I reached out to this Nepali chick I used to meet for 6k. Her service was no less than a professional on set. I’d seen her a good seven or eight times. Then, out of nowhere—boom—she ghosted me! I messaged her from another number (because we’re nothing if not resourceful, right?), and now she’s quoting 10k. TEN K! I almost dropped my phone. It was like finding out your favorite budget airline now charges first-class rates because you told too many people about how great their snacks were.

And don’t even get me started on the college girls. I’m talking 7k for two sessions, and they’re still learning the ropes! I’m basically providing on-the-job training here. But do you think I’m sharing those contacts? Nope. I’m keeping that under wraps because I know how quickly these prices shoot up when word gets out. It’s like inflation, but instead of bread and milk, it’s…well, you know.

Now, I don’t understand why some guys are happily paying 4, 5, or even 7k at spas. Seriously, do you get a massage or a membership at that price? Meanwhile, I’ve got spa girls who’ll do the whole shebang for 1-1.5k. Full service for 2-3k! It’s like finding a rare Pokémon—you’ve got to know where to look.

The problem is us, folks. We’re driving the demand to the moon, and soon we’ll be paying double for the same thing. It’s like we’re treating this as a luxury good instead of, you know, a hobby on a budget. We’re making the price skyrocket with our desperation. It’s like trying to buy an iPhone on launch day; if you act like you can’t wait, they’ll definitely charge you more.

Take it from me, a budget monger who’s met no less than 50-60 girls, all within my budget. It’s getting harder to find good deals, but they’re still out there if you dig. Negotiate hard, and don’t let them smell your desperation. If you show that, they’ll jack the prices up faster than a Mumbaikar raises an umbrella when it starts to rain.

Even famous mongers are catching on. Take Shaboo from Delhi, for example. She told me she’s planning to hit up Navi Mumbai next because Navi Mumbai ’s so desperate, they’ll pay 12-14k for two sessions. I was like, “Seriously? I used to pay you 8k for the whole night!” I once even took her on a two-day trip for 25k—55 hours together, all-inclusive! It was like a budget honeymoon.

So come on, Navi Mumbai, let’s get our act together before it’s too late. If we don’t wake up, we’ll all end up with empty wallets and overpriced experiences. Let’s not let this turn into some kind of bidding war. I mean, if I wanted to pay those prices, I’d be at a five-star restaurant, not negotiating with Shaboo about whether the 10k should cover breakfast.

Stay strong, stay budgeted, and let’s not let our beloved pastime become more expensive than a Bollywood film’s production budget.

Cheers!

Alright, folks, if you’re on the hunt for an unforgettable experience—look no further. This is where you go when you want a story so good, you won’t even whisper it to your closest friends.

I’m talking life-changing, jaw-dropping, "I-can’t-believe-this-is-actually-happening" kind of magic. It's not just the best in India; it’s the kind of encounter that will haunt your dreams—in a good way.

I had visited l<!R@|\| bar in shiravne just below the Rajiv G bridge at the start itself months ago...OKyish girls...anyone tried it recently!

What i had recently tried was wh**e H**se at nerul. Man, they have got good stock! Some of them were real dancers like in 80s...liked some girls...approached the red coat walas to take them out. But, they quote too high...like 5k n all...
Wat r ur experiences?
1. Float & Fly Spa:

Located right above the famous Kopar Khairane, this spa has that "new kid on the block" vibe. The rooms are clean, each comes with an attached washroom, and there’s a faint aroma of ambition in the air. But with counter charges starting at Rs. 2000, you’d expect a bit more for the setup they’ve got. The owner must be running a little therapist exchange program, shuffling staff between this place and another branch in Kopar Khairane.

First time around, I picked a chubby MILF who also moonlighted as the manager (or maybe it was the other way around?). She’s since moved on, but during my second visit, a South Indian therapist gave me the best butt massage I’ve had in a while, followed by a topless HJ for Rs. 1500. If you’re looking for the full service (FS), though, you’ll have to try your luck elsewhere—this place doesn’t have it on the menu.

1. Float & Fly Spa:

Located right above the famous Kopar Khairane, this spa has that "new kid on the block" vibe. The rooms are clean, each comes with an attached washroom, and there’s a faint aroma of ambition in the air. But with counter charges starting at Rs. 2000, you’d expect a bit more for the setup they’ve got. The owner must be running a little therapist exchange program, shuffling staff between this place and another branch in Kopar Khairane.

First time around, I picked a chubby MILF who also moonlighted as the manager (or maybe it was the other way around?). She’s since moved on, but during my second visit, a South Indian therapist gave me the best butt massage I’ve had in a while, followed by a topless HJ for Rs. 1500. If you’re looking for the full service (FS), though, you’ll have to try your luck elsewhere—this place doesn’t have it on the menu.

visited yest a couple of dance bars in navi mumbai with few friends . thoroughly enjoyed the dance and music at nerul bar and kopar khairne bar
1. Float & Fly Spa:

Alright, fellow mongers, gather 'round! I've got some juicy tales from my recent spa adventures in Kalamboli. Buckle up, because it's a bumpy (and sometimes sketchy) ride through the land of counter charges, questionable doors, and wandering hands. Here’s the lowdown:

1. Dreamz Spa Kharghar:
Let’s start with the value-for-money (VFM) champ. The counter starts at a sweet 900 for an hour (drop that to 500 with a package, and it’s practically a steal). Now, the girls? Average. But hey, we’re not here for Michelin-star experiences. Tried two North Eastern (NE) ladies, and here’s the scoop: one of them, let’s call her "O," doesn’t do any happy endings. But don’t despair—she’ll summon a friend to handle the finale while she hangs around. It’s like a surprise four-hand special you never asked for.

The other NE is a little firecracker. Talks dirty like it’s her native language, and I scored a BBBJ for 1k on the first visit. Then she hit me with the classic, "Wanna meet outside?" before I could even think about asking. She’s not much of a looker, but hey, for 1k, who’s complaining? The place itself is a bit of a horror show, though. Dirty, and the doors don’t really close, so you’ve got that extra adrenaline rush, wondering if someone’s about to walk in on you mid-session. Spooky fun!

2. Moksha Spa Sanpada:
Now, this place has some fine-looking staff, but they don’t come cheap. Counter’s 1599, and extras can make your wallet sweat. I shelled out 5k for a full nude B2B with a girl named R, who also threw in some DFK action. FS? Off the table. I did scope out some other therapists, and they’re definitely easy on the eyes. Will try another next time and see if more “services” are up for negotiation.

3. Asya Thai Spa Khandeshwar:
Prepare your wallet, because the counter’s 1900 here. There’s a hot Thai girl with some serious melons, but she was busy when I visited. I ended up with an NE therapist who was on the... fuller side. She was down for FS at 5k with protection, but honestly, she wasn’t doing it for me, so I skipped that and went with a quick 1k HJ. Solid option if you’re looking for a speedy finish. Will definitely give the Thai girl a shot next time, though.

4. Dhara Spa Bonshet:
Counter’s 1500, and I met this slightly chubby girl from Assam. Extras here are on the pricier side—2k for a basic HJ without top off. Now, here’s the kicker: the minute she walks in, you can just start the HJ, no preamble needed. Plus, she’ll go for some serious prostate exploration if you don’t stop her. I wasn’t really into it, but hey, some of you might be, so there’s that.

5. Arowana Rohinjan:
Counter’s 1.5k, and I sampled two different girls. Both were game for full nude B2B at 4k. No FS on the first visit, but I’m optimistic about future trips. The ladies are petite and easy on the eyes, but the B2B session was disappointingly short. The place is pretty clean, though, so you won’t feel like you need a shower after your shower.

6. Ozana Spa Tembhode:
Just skip this one. Counter’s 1.5k, and there’s not a single girl worth writing home about. Complete waste of time. Moving on.

Pro Tips:

Dreamz and Ozana are definitely the sketchiest, so go there for the adventure, not the ambiance.
For a legit good massage, I’d recommend Arowana and Moksha. They make my top three for quality, cleanliness, and, let’s be honest, the least questionable facilities.

Bonus Recommendation:

The best experience I’ve had? At Serenity in Tembhode (above Axis Bank). Therapist named L used to be a star there, but she’s MIA now. If anyone’s got her new coordinates, do your boy a favor and drop me a line.

Also, if anyone’s tried Five Sense across from Soul Spirit Mall in Rohinjan, let me know if it’s worth a visit. I’m always on the lookout for new adventures.

That’s all for now, folks. Keep your wallets tight, your expectations reasonable, and may the spa gods bless you with VFM and some happy endings.

Went there a few days back around 8:30 pm on a weekday. Very bright, stadium set up, where tables are arranged along the four walls facing towards the centre of the room. 10-12 bored girls were standing in a line in the center, all in range 5-6. Felt like a creep staring at them. Loud 90s music. Bud cost me 750, sat for 20 minutes and left. Didnt enquire about anything.
Alright, fellow mongers, gather 'round! I've got some juicy tales from my recent spa adventures in Kalamboli. Buckle up, because it's a bumpy (and sometimes sketchy) ride through the land of counter charges, questionable doors, and wandering hands. Here’s the lowdown:

1. Dreamz Spa Kharghar:
Let’s start with the value-for-money (VFM) champ. The counter starts at a sweet 900 for an hour (drop that to 500 with a package, and it’s practically a steal). Now, the girls? Average. But hey, we’re not here for Michelin-star experiences. Tried two North Eastern (NE) ladies, and here’s the scoop: one of them, let’s call her "O," doesn’t do any happy endings. But don’t despair—she’ll summon a friend to handle the finale while she hangs around. It’s like a surprise four-hand special you never asked for.

The other NE is a little firecracker. Talks dirty like it’s her native language, and I scored a BBBJ for 1k on the first visit. Then she hit me with the classic, "Wanna meet outside?" before I could even think about asking. She’s not much of a looker, but hey, for 1k, who’s complaining? The place itself is a bit of a horror show, though. Dirty, and the doors don’t really close, so you’ve got that extra adrenaline rush, wondering if someone’s about to walk in on you mid-session. Spooky fun!

2. Moksha Spa Sanpada:
Now, this place has some fine-looking staff, but they don’t come cheap. Counter’s 1599, and extras can make your wallet sweat. I shelled out 5k for a full nude B2B with a girl named R, who also threw in some DFK action. FS? Off the table. I did scope out some other therapists, and they’re definitely easy on the eyes. Will try another next time and see if more “services” are up for negotiation.

3. Asya Thai Spa Khandeshwar:
Prepare your wallet, because the counter’s 1900 here. There’s a hot Thai girl with some serious melons, but she was busy when I visited. I ended up with an NE therapist who was on the... fuller side. She was down for FS at 5k with protection, but honestly, she wasn’t doing it for me, so I skipped that and went with a quick 1k HJ. Solid option if you’re looking for a speedy finish. Will definitely give the Thai girl a shot next time, though.

4. Dhara Spa Bonshet:
Counter’s 1500, and I met this slightly chubby girl from Assam. Extras here are on the pricier side—2k for a basic HJ without top off. Now, here’s the kicker: the minute she walks in, you can just start the HJ, no preamble needed. Plus, she’ll go for some serious prostate exploration if you don’t stop her. I wasn’t really into it, but hey, some of you might be, so there’s that.

5. Arowana Rohinjan:
Counter’s 1.5k, and I sampled two different girls. Both were game for full nude B2B at 4k. No FS on the first visit, but I’m optimistic about future trips. The ladies are petite and easy on the eyes, but the B2B session was disappointingly short. The place is pretty clean, though, so you won’t feel like you need a shower after your shower.

6. Ozana Spa Tembhode:
Just skip this one. Counter’s 1.5k, and there’s not a single girl worth writing home about. Complete waste of time. Moving on.

Pro Tips:

Dreamz and Ozana are definitely the sketchiest, so go there for the adventure, not the ambiance.
For a legit good massage, I’d recommend Arowana and Moksha. They make my top three for quality, cleanliness, and, let’s be honest, the least questionable facilities.

Bonus Recommendation:

The best experience I’ve had? At Serenity in Tembhode (above Axis Bank). Therapist named L used to be a star there, but she’s MIA now. If anyone’s got her new coordinates, do your boy a favor and drop me a line.

Also, if anyone’s tried Five Sense across from Soul Spirit Mall in Rohinjan, let me know if it’s worth a visit. I’m always on the lookout for new adventures.

That’s all for now, folks. Keep your wallets tight, your expectations reasonable, and may the spa gods bless you with VFM and some happy endings.

DB addiction is insane and OB ka nasha usse bhi jayda khatarnak hai. Was in NM for one night and had good time with a patli kamar -dance in hotel room and after that went to race met MM ,was not impressed by race collection so went to shampange but again disappointed so thaught of trying kapil kirana at vashi and sat there till 4 in morning. Made one stage dancer dance seductively and she dis good job. DJ is pathetic plays DB level bihari songs on pretext that every customer have different taste. For the first time saw chutiyaps songs playing in an OB. Trip ended satisfactorily, could have been little better if that stage dancer came to hotel room after 4 lol. Adios!!

Shoutbox
  1. GuiGui:
    Hawaii Health Spa, tomorrow: ❤️ Power Suction Linda and Non-Stop Sucking Eva.❤️
  2. Platinum Wellness:
    Tomorrow NEW First Day, Korean-Chinese girl: HANA
  3. Oriental_Spa:
    Tomorrow at Oriental Spa: Lilly, Cici, and Coco
  4. EMSpa_schedule:
    Tomorrow's sneak peek: 🤩 For Tuesday October 22, 2024, our attendants will be Ada 😘, Cici 🥰, Yoyo 😍, Ivy 🔥 and Christina ❤️ Looks like Kimmy was very popular today. Keep your schedules clear for next week! 😉
  5. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA, PRETTI and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  6. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  7. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Latin/Spanish white Sikn Mia and 2 Asian girl in toda
  8. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Rose🌹 - A sexy new addition to our lin
  9. AmoreSpaEtobicoke:
    AMORE SPA 127 Westmore Drive, Unit 106C Etobicoke, ON M9V 3Y6 ☎ 437-688-2407 ☎ Monday at AMORE SPA: CHERRY(10AM-11pm) & *New Spinner NANA (3pm-11pm)[/color] CHERRY is a proven superstar, Slim Asian with a pretty face, all natural A or B Cups, long nipples, slim waist & small round bum. Her services are legendary. Tiny NANA is an unbelievably good Superstar SPINNER, only 5’2"
  10. bnwellness_wilson:
    We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Selina with big buttocks open mind 30’s and young cute Lulu 26’s with tinny body,sweet EFG Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  11. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click on our Username and FOLLOW US for updates and special services ! ✅ Today🌸Aletta🌸Yoyo🌸Tiffany🌸Sophia🌸Alisa Call us ☎ 905 - 265 - 2158☎️ Your ultimate service awaits! ✨
  12. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨ Looking for a relaxing escape? ✅ Meet🌸Kim🌸Ivy🌸MariaCall us today for the best treatment and service experience. Click on our Username and FOLLOW US for updates ! Call now ☎ 289 - 298 - 5662☎️ Your ultimate relaxation awaits! ✨
  13. See You Health Center:
    Natalie she is CBC/filipina mixed Petite school girl
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu. Lin Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs 
Great BBJ, CIM Judy is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️416-988-2950
  14. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Sasa Very Sexy Vietnamese friendly and milfy . body is amazing and smooth. Candy She is a Vietnamese, Face and body to die for. Her smile will make you melt. Sami Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl ☎️647- 446-0886
  15. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Kelly ,New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Baby ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  16. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  17. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MIMI & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MIMI is a slim and pretty Chinese Attendant with a positive demeanor and a readiness to please. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA
  18. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY & KAT 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. KAT is BEAUTIFUL, young & slim with C Cups , a tasty figure & a tasty menu. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  19. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is slim and attractive
  20. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service. Very sexy, and so friendly. Beautiful girl with great massage skills and willing to give you a happy fun session multiple times if you
  21. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️*New Girl CANDY, YUMI & CINDY CANDY is a slim and attractive Asian Attendant with nice boobs, slim waist & a booty lover’s ass. Candy has a full range of services. YUMI is a sexy skinny Chinese babe, short with big boobs, nice smile & very good services. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady
  22. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Lisa, Cindy & Ruby. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. Cindy is a slim beauty,
  23. SugarLoveSpa:
    Monday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, ELLA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5’1” with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  24. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Young Slim Petite Chinese Michelle, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy Chinese Coco, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Young Sexy CBC Rachel.
  25. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 11 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, ASHA, MONIKA, NINA, MALIYA, NISHA, SARIKA, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  26. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍body scrub🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366 Nice girl Luna is joining. She can provide a very good massage with sensual touch. She knows how to take direction and please a man. Suki 😘can provide deep Thai massage. She takes directions very well. She has many assets and knows how to use them. Come see her today.Welcome to walk in or make an appointment at any time. Plenty of parking space at the back door
  27. EMSpa_schedule:
    ❤️✅️ Here's a sneak peek of the schedule ✅❤️: For Monday October 21, 2024, our attendants will be Mia 😍, Summer 🤩, Vicky 🥰, Ivy 😘 and guest attendant Kimmy 🔥 We have a new guest attendant Kimmy joining us tomorrow! ❣️
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Young Slim Petite Chinese Michelle, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy Chinese Coco, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Young Sexy CBC Rachel.
  29. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese girl Hannah 32F, 20 years Japanese girl Amanda 20 years old, lucky, Jenny, queenie, Vanessa, @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  30. Shangri-la Spa:
    Sunday? Shineday! 💖 Here at your best destination for luxury Asian massages in GTA 🎉 Two fab spots: Richmond Hill & Oakville. 9 stunning Girls from China, Hong Kong, Japan & Korea — Coco, Cici, big bum Tiffany, Busty Julie, JPN Yui, Suki, Sophia, Tina & sexy Eva — ready to spoil you silly. 🧘‍♀✨ Table Shower special on now! 🍁🎈 Hit up 647-695-6354🤙 or text to 📱647-578-8169. ✨Cruise on over to 160 East Beaver Cr., Unit 12, Richmond Hill. 💰Let the fun times roll, baby!🙌
  31. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click on our Username and FOLLOW US for updates and special services ! ✅ Today🌸Akame🌸YoYo🌸Cassy🌸Sophia Call us ☎ 905 - 265 - 2158☎️ Your ultimate service awaits! ✨
  32. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨ Looking for a relaxing escape? ✅ Meet🌸Rebecca🌸Tiffany🌸KarlaCall us today for the best treatment and service experience. Click on our Username and FOLLOW US for updates ! Call now ☎ 289 - 298 - 5662☎️ Your ultimate relaxation awaits! ✨
  33. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, ANNA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, SARIKA, 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  34. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana😘 is a sexy young slim Malaysian g
  35. AliceSpa:
    SUNDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴:[/color] 3 Hot Girls today at Alice Spa: AMY (11:30am – 9:00pm is a young, petite short & slim Taiwanese, former dance instructor, firm natural B Cups, pretty face, firm natural titis, super play good, bbbj, cim, rim, dfk, all services. KITTY (10:00am - 9:00pm) : is a new Korean girl, super busty, small body, new to the business. Very friendly, no rush, dfk, bb
  36. AmoreSpaEtobicoke:
    AMORE SPA 127 Westmore Drive, Unit 106C Etobicoke, ON M9V 3Y6 ☎ 437-688-2407 ☎ Sunday at AMORE SPA: CHERRY. CHERRY is a proven superstar, Slim Asian with a pretty face, all natural A or B Cups, long nipples, slim waist & small round bum. Her services are legendary. AMORE SPA is a well established holistic spa in Etobicoke with 3 massage rooms & 1 common shower room
  37. princess25:
    GREENWAY SPA 4907 yonge street fl2 in North york.cal:416-512-9693 susan is sexy lady with big boobs,suki is very slim & cute young lady.kelly is young lady wirh laeger breasts and a nice bottom.booking now.
  38. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA
  39. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏HAPPY, KAT & MIMI. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. KAT is BEAUTIFUL, young & slim with C Cups , a tasty figure & a tasty menu. MIMI is a slim and pretty Chinese Attendant with a positive demeanor
  40. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL.[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable.
  41. See You Health Center:
    Natalie she is CBC/filipina mixed Petite school girl Lin Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM ☎️416-988-2950
  42. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Nancy Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Judy is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl Sami Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style ☎️647- 446-0886
  43. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anida, Jennifer & Mia. Anida is a slim Asian babe with a small waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage, oral and other skills. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more.
  44. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Suki. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  45. bnwellness_wilson:
    We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Jessy with slime body open mind 30’s and young cute Summer with slime body 30s, sweet EFG Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  46. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & SHAYLA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. SHAYLA is a very sexy Vietnamese lady, slim and beautiful, and her services are exceptional, can do bbbj. Sugar Love Spa
  47. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Shasa,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  48. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Anika , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  49. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Helen🥰Brand new very young university student from Hong Kong. Great massage skills with a wild flirtatious side willing to tease and please to bring you to satisfaction. Perky natural 34C breasts perfect for kissing and body slide
  50. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
Back