Review Deleted Review

Wow! Alyssa sounds great from the review. Do you know which days Alyssa works at Delinto Spa with Leona? I’m going to call the spa later hoping Alyssa is working today. If she is I’m going to see this sweet Vietnamese treat. Seems like you can’t wrong either way with Leona or Alyssa. If I do go see Alyssa today I’ll post my review right here, this way all the Delinto girls can be reviewed here for easy viewing and sharing info. Thanks for replying and posting guys. This is great stuff!

She is working today.

Wow! Alyssa sounds great from the review. Do you know which days Alyssa works at Delinto Spa with Leona? I’m going to call the spa later hoping Alyssa is working today. If she is I’m going to see this sweet Vietnamese treat. Seems like you can’t wrong either way with Leona or Alyssa. If I do go see Alyssa today I’ll post my review right here, this way all the Delinto girls can be reviewed here for easy viewing and sharing info. Thanks for replying and posting guys. This is great stuff!

Yeah I will be looking forward for your review of Alyssa. Looks is subjective but I was impressed with her service and friendly ness.

Yeah I will be looking forward for your review of Alyssa. Looks is subjective but I was impressed with her service and friendly ness.

I went yesterday and saw Alyssa, one of the best bbbjtcim I have ever gotten. And lot of teasing with her rimming and Rusty Trombone. After I was done I sat in my car staring out onto Bloor St at no one in particular as I was still quivering from my session with Alyssa. About to post my full review. I would recommend Alyssa or Leona in a heartbeat. In fact Alyssa is working again today. She’s a must see! Short, thick Vietnamese girl with an extremely friendly and personable nature.

Delinto Spa
3814 Bloor Street West near Kipling in Etobicoke
647-963-7899

As promised I returned to Delinto Spa to see Alyssa. After my visit with Leona last week, she encouraged me to come back and see Alyssa. I’m so happy I returned because Alyssa is a complete sweetheart, one of the most enjoyable sessions I have ever had. A couple of pointers as this was my second visit to this spa. You can park on the side of the building (west side I believe) for two reasons:1. The discrete back door walk way and entrance to the spa is right there and no one can see you and 2. You car will be parked in the shade, the buildings across the road and in the strip plaza provide a good shady parking area so you don’t return to a hot vehicle.

As I entered thru the back door, Alyssa greeted me with her warm smile and locked the door behind me. She took me into a nice clean room and continued smiling at me and talking to me in her sweet soft voice. I decided to stay for half hour at $40. She left the room while I undressed. The room had a nice big sturdy massage table. It almost looked like twin bed. This wasn’t your average massage table. Much much better and comfortable. I also noticed the spa is taking enhanced Covid measures, aside from the alcohol disinfectant there were three other different bottles/cans of sanitizers. Very clean and well maintained spa for this crazy 2020 year. The room also had a stand up shower which was an added bonus.

After showering and drying off I jumped on the table face down. Alyssa returned to the room in her short body clinging shimmering black mini dress. Alyssa has a very pretty face, sweet angelic Asian look. To me she looked Filipino but she told me she was Vietnamese. She looks to be in her 20s, she’s very young looking. Her long dark hair compliments her face beautifully. I would describe Alyssa’s body as thick and firm. She’s not fat nor is she super skinny. She has a very playful body and later on in the session I would find out just how firm and tight her entire body is including her phenomenal ass.

Alyssa began her massage by asking if I wanted oil applied on my back and she completely undressing without being asked or promoted. She started off massaging my shoulders and then moved down my entire back, ass and legs. She applied a good amount of pressure and it felt very good. She continued to work down to my calves and then eventually to my feet. This was a pleasant surprise as not many attendants will work on the feet. She massaged my soles and arches and cracked my toes. She even rested my ankle on her shoulders then worked on the back of thighs, groin and ass again. This lead to amazing tease.

Alyssa really knows how to get things heated. She reached down and under my ass to grab at my cock and balls. She then licked and kissed my taint while stroking my cock. She then used her tongue and lips to rim my asshole while still handling my cock with her right hand. This was so intoxicating, one of the best feelings. She then slithered her tongue down to my balls for some wet and intense BLS. She dug her head down even lower so that now she engulfed my cock from behind. She’s giving me a bbbj and taking turns rubbing my balls and ass. Alyssa’s teasing was a pleasure and I didn’t want it to end.

It was eventually time for me to turn over. Seeing Alyssa naked in her sexy tight body, smiling at me in her innocent school girl manner was such a turn on. She looks so much better naked than in a dress. She had perky 34D tits, her ass OMG - it has to be one of the tightest and firmest ass I have ever seen or felt. She’s got a bubble butt, for all the brothers who like women with these firm tight assed then go see Alyssa. It gets even better as Alyssa is completely shaved, clean smooth pussy, tight clean and sweet pussy. Her body is perfect for those that like a short, petite, firm body. And smooth, her skin is flawless, beautiful olive tanner complexion to boot.

Alyssa hopped on the big massage table in between my legs, she didn’t ask what I wanted, she just went to work with some great sloppy wet bbbj and BLS. Her mouth feels like a pussy, warm and wet, great technique in sucking and using her hands at the same time. No problem with deep throat, can go all the way down. She looks up and tries to gauge your reaction. Watching her in the mirror sucking me off was great, she kept smiling as she kept blowing. We then switched to 69. That’s where I noticed her firm toned ass and her sweet tight pussy. She tasted amazing, no smell, just sweet pussy essence. Her pussy is small and tight and I couldn’t wait to get inside of her. Alyssa got off the table to go grab a cover and rolled it onto my cock with her mouth. She then jumped jumped on my cock and for some great cowgirl action. Watching her tits bounce up and down was something special. Asked her to turn around for some reverse CG action so I could see and feel her tight ass. Alyssa is indeed tight, she felt snug and warm. I was close to busting so I asked if I could finish in her mouth and Alyssa replied “of course” wow! She jumped off, removed the cover and deep throated me all the way to base while I erupted in her mouth. She kept sucking as I released and did not removed her mouth from my cock for a good 2 minutes after my release. Instead she kept stroking my cock to get out all remaining juices out, she rubbed my balls as to guide more juices out lol she finally pulled out and went to the sink in the room and spit out. She came back and started sucking some more before finally cleaning me up. Omg. I don’t know what else to say but WOW. I showered again and as I was leaving she gave me a bottle of Evian water, a big thank you hug and asked if I was happy. This was an incredible session with Alyssa. Highly recommend a visit with her or any other girls that work here like Leona. I have already booked my next session with a new girl, Cynthia. If she’s anything like Leona or Alyssa then I’m in for a real treat.

100% repeat with Alyssa.$40 door fee plus $80 tip. I gave her another $20 because I really enjoyed my session. But $40 + $80 tip is reasonable I believe. Alyssa works Tuesdays and Wednesdays at Delinto Spa.

Great review Sir . Alyssa is a keeper. Need to see other girls there. I think Leona and Gia work there.

Great review Sir . Alyssa is a keeper. Need to see other girls there. I think Leona and Gia work there.

Yes Alyssa is a keeper for sure just like Leona. Heading over later to see the new girl Cynthia who’s working with Leona today. Have had amazing sessions with both Leona and Alyssa at Delinto Spa so far. Hoping Cynthia is just like them.

Has anyone see Cynthia? Hoping someone can share some information on her before I see her? If not then I’ll take the plunge and be the first to review her. I’ll keep you guys posted.

I went and saw Leona yesterday and to my surprise this was not the session I would have expected. I would cut the build up and come straight to the point.

Leona appeared friendly and the massage was ok. She did the sensuous routine of licking me all over my back right before the flip which seems good. On the flip though I felt she was very restrictive. She got the cover and did a provided a good BJ. Though she kind of moved away or block her boobs with her hands when I tried touching it which seems odd. Also she was squeezing her legs for DATY and I gave up after a min. or so. I think I lost the interest by then but anyway went ahead with CFS as my junior didn’t want to return unsatisfied. Finished and left.

Not sure if I got her on the bad day as usually I am on the lucky side so far in getting good services if girl do offer it as I am clean and decent looking . I don’t think I will repeat with her.

I saw Cynthia on the way out. She is petite but facially she looked ok to me. She wished me good bye and gave positive comment on my look. Maybe I will stick to Alyssa or try Cynthia or Gia next time.

Happy Hobbying!

I went and saw Leona yesterday and to my surprise this was not the session I would have expected. I would cut the build up and come straight to the point.

Leona appeared friendly and the massage was ok. She did the sensuous routine of licking me all over my back right before the flip which seems good. On the flip though I felt she was very restrictive. She got the cover and did a provided a good BJ. Though she kind of moved away or block her boobs with her hands when I tried touching it which seems odd. Also she was squeezing her legs for DATY and I gave up after a min. or so. I think I lost the interest by then but anyway went ahead with CFS as my junior didn’t want to return unsatisfied. Finished and left.

Not sure if I got her on the bad day as usually I am on the lucky side so far in getting good services if girl do offer it as I am clean and decent looking . I don’t think I will repeat with her.

I saw Cynthia on the way out. She is petite but facially she looked ok to me. She wished me good bye and gave positive comment on my look. Maybe I will stick to Alyssa or try Cynthia or Gia next time.

Happy Hobbying!

...really curious re: Giaa... not much about her f/ previous spa ( w her sister)... kinda thinkng service from girl w mpa spa mgr mite b amazng...

Decided to try it out, went over to Delinto last week and door was locked, phone was not being answered and there was someone else that showed up after me and checked the door as well, still locked. I looked up the phone number and then drove around back and parked in the shade (thanks for the tip) and drank my coffee and tried calling again in 10 minutes. Phone was picked up, no Alyssa on, but someone available, found out after it was Leona. Met at door with an older asian lady wearing full fishnet and nothing else, looked enjoyable, so went to room. Showered and just got out when she came back in, pulled my towel off, got on her knees and started my massage with me standing by the bed. The massage/worship did not slow down for a good ten minutes with all kinds of eye contact and purring, awesome views as she moved around. Ultimately a fantastic time, one of the more memorable sessions primarily with the attitude, such energy and purring throughout. Totally satisfied and would repeat again for sure. Details the same as all above. Want to try Alyssa next.......or Cynthia, need to hear more.

Decided to try it out, went over to Delinto last week and door was locked, phone was not being answered and there was someone else that showed up after me and checked the door as well, still locked. I looked up the phone number and then drove around back and parked in the shade (thanks for the tip) and drank my coffee and tried calling again in 10 minutes. Phone was picked up, no Alyssa on, but someone available, found out after it was Leona. Met at door with an older asian lady wearing full fishnet and nothing else, looked enjoyable, so went to room. Showered and just got out when she came back in, pulled my towel off, got on her knees and started my massage with me standing by the bed. The massage/worship did not slow down for a good ten minutes with all kinds of eye contact and purring, awesome views as she moved around. Ultimately a fantastic time, one of the more memorable sessions primarily with the attitude, such energy and purring throughout. Totally satisfied and would repeat again for sure. Details the same as all above. Want to try Alyssa next.......or Cynthia, need to hear more.

...review started, thot u= going 2 darkside...

...Very real life, u thinking WTF, should u leave...
...then bam! Gr8 genuine review.. Purring, eh? Luv it... 🐱

So, 40+ 80... 120? BBBJ + FS?

I don't like full details of sessions in the open forum, but I said as per previous posts were very aligned, I would tip a bit more though. PM me if you want details.

Glad you enjoyed your time with Leona! She’s awesome, a true professional who knows how to please a man. Tuesdays and Wednesdays when she is working with Alyssa are the best days as you can never go wrong with either girl. Both provide excellent service with high mileage. You must have gone on a different day other than a Tuesday or Wednesday. If you went on Tuesday or Wednesday Alyssa was working for sure. I saw Alyssa myself last Tuesday. I saw Cynthia on Sunday, beautiful slim Asian girl, same high mileage also. Worth a try to go see Cynthia also.

Seems like a shady place. Front door is locked. and they don’t answer phone calls.

Seems like a shady place. Front door is locked. and they don’t answer phone calls.

Far from shady bro!!! These girls are just being extra cautious. If you have seen Leona or any of the other girls that work here you will know they are hard working and very customer service oriented. Nothing wrong with being careful and looking out. Call ahead as that’s the best way to have a great secure session. Never had an issue here.

Far from shady bro!!! These girls are just being extra cautious. If you have seen Leona or any of the other girls that work here you will know they are hard working and very customer service oriented. Nothing wrong with being careful and looking out. Call ahead as that’s the best way to have a great secure session. Never had an issue here.
I understand cautious however I called them Alyssa asked me to come over and then both doors are locked and nobody answers the phone. Smh.

Shoutbox
  1. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 6 girls working today, Amy, Jenny, Sasha, Grace, Ella, Tina @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  3. lotushubspa:
    LotusSpa The location is 10737 Yonge Street Different girls work every day Today there is Lisa Mary coco she is young and beautiful if you want to have a massage come quickly please call 4163565876
  4. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  5. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ,Provides Excellent Service 🥑Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 🥑Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  6. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  7. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sex
  8. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls who are eager to please.
  9. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & HELEN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  10. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  11. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  12. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️EMILY, LUCY & CINDY. EMILY is a VERY tiny petite SPINNER of the highest quality. Emily has a pretty face, natural A Cups, slim waist, and a lovely spinner bottom, topped off with the very best of services. LUCY is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services.
  13. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  14. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, SALMA, SANA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, ANAYA, SARIKA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  15. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bella ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  16. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  17. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Maria🌸Isabella🌸Christina 🌸Tina🌸Susan ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  18. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  19. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Luna🌸Lulu🌸Valentina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  20. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful girls are working today , young fun Ivy 34DD big buttocks 30’s open mind and Young cute Tina curves body, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  21. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry and Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  22. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese girl Hannah, 34DDD cups Joliee, 34F cups boobs Cici, Baby, Jenny, Yuki @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  23. laluna1857:
    💋La Luna wellness 1857 Danforth Ave 💋@$$$10 off promotion today! 416-800-6625
  24. Willtry:
    See you spa review
  25. lotushubspa:
    Lotushub Sap Has different gifts working every day Today there are beautiful gifts Lisa Tiffany and coco from different countries including Singapore South Korea and china
  26. Willtry:
    See you spa
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  29. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ LILY is Chinese, new today. Details to follow... LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola.
  30. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  31. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ COCO has a medium build and nice D Cups for boob lovers. She has nice skin, good massage and services. Coco Works Wednesdays at A Spa.
  32. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Lucky , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  34. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  35. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 3 beautiful girls are working today , young cute Yuki 30’s slime open mind and pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  36. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Lily and Wendy are available today! 😊 Wednesday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  37. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️CINDY, KELLY & KIKI. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, all natural coconuts, a nice bum, and rockin’ services.
  38. SugarLoveSpa:
    Wednesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. Sugar Love Spa is an all new spa, and we are moving more upscale, with beautiful young attendants
  39. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl mak
  40. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Susan💕 new Colombian girl .she is 5’4” tall, 108 pounds, beautiful curves, exotic eyes, long black hair, bodacious chests🥑 Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu. Provides Excellent Service 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎️647-446-0886
  41. See You Health Center:
    Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️416-988-2950
  42. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine &new Young Asian girl in today
  43. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Aletta🌸Kim🌸Christina 🌸Akame🌸Andrea ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  44. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily 🌸Tina 🌸Emily ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  45. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ 3 girls a day, young, beautiful, new girl Sophia, sexy figure 🌹🌹 Cindy provides excellent service 🔥 Professional Thai massage technique Suki 👍 Welcome to enter or make an appointment, there are plenty of parking spaces at the back door 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  46. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Baby😘🥰 A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herself with
  47. DkNY2:
    Sasa
  48. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, SASHA, CHLOE and KK are here today for your XXX massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  49. Lulu1980:
    phoenix blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️New girls Tina and Luna are young and beautiful with professional and diverse massage techniques, deep tissue Thai massage👍👍👍Swiss gentle roller skating massage technique😘😘😘Guide in different service methods to relieve fatigue💯💯💯💯Welcome to walk in or make an appointment at any time5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator