Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gateway course?

Hawkeye

Reaction score
Hi I amgoing be in England on holidys in August (Surrey) and was hoping to attend an IHM course. Has anyone tried the one day Gateway course and what did they think of it? I am from Northern Ireland

Thanks

Hi,

Sorry for late response, have been having problems getting on the internet. My impression of the Gateway course was that it would be great for people who either wanted to use the therapy on family and friends only or who were already qualified therapists and were looking to expand their range of treatments but it would not be suitable for someone wanting to use it as a short route in to professional therapy (e.g. it did not cover A&P or H&S). The day was almost completely practical and we learned a sequence of about 30 moves. If I had to I think I could probably do it on a client, I certainly feel confident to do it on the people I know. If you have any specific questions, let me know.

Hi T
hanks for the repky. I have already doe the A&P & H&S with my reflexology course. I checked with the FHT and they don't recognise the Gateway course, so I'm not sure what to do now. I will have to think about it a bit more and check out other insurance etc.

Angeldust

HI
Im doing to the Gateway course on Eastern face massage in November. I like the idea of small classes let me know how you get on?
Jenny

Hi Angeldust,

You can get insurance for Gateway courses through Towergate

[link=http://www.towergateprofessionalrisks.co.uk]www.towergateprofessionalrisks.co.uk[/link]

They cost more than FHT but that's becuase you don't have a membership fee etc.

I'm with them and highly recommend them! great service and very helpful.

Hope this helps!

Hi, I did the Indian FACE massage one day course with Gateway which was very thorough but I already had the Indian Head Massage VTCTCert which covered the A&P relating to the face neck and head. I got cover with FHT's insurancefor IFM based on the fact that I already had IHM qualification.Basically, FHT recognise Gateway providing you already have a recognised qualification in a related therapy.

Love

[&:]Hi, I rang FHT on Mon to see if they would insure me for the Eastern Face Massage that Gateway do, as I have VTCT 3 in Indian Head and they said I had to have either Body massage or Aromatherapy equivelent....was really dissapointed as loads of my chums are dying to trythis miracle massage. After reading this thread will be back on to FHT to see why they have customer service people that tell different stories. [:mad:]

I did the Gateway IHM course. I thought the tutor was very cold though; she had no sense of humour and was quite miserable. She also sort of shouted at us when we missed a move.

On a + side; I do this quite regularly on clients who say it's really good. It's a good treatment to offer and it complements my therapies well.

So just be careful which tutor you choose is my advice. Otherwise good value for money!

Been on to FHT again, and they said they definatley wont insure Gateways Eastern Facial Massage with just a VTCT level 3 IndianHead Massage Diploma and that you need to have a recognised certificate in Aromatherapy/body or facial massage. Dissapointed
..Aromatherapy VTCT 3 booked for nextSept.........the only way I console myself is that at least will be confident for my future clients.

Hi,

Just joined the site and have been really impressed by all the information on here, really helpful.

Came across this one, it is nice to keep up with new ideas of which there are many on this forum about the different therapies Ipractice.

Just wanted to put my oar in about this though. I have taken some of the Gateway Courses, due to where i have been living with jobs etc have taken them in different areas of the country. The tutors I took my Indian Head (Jane), Thai Foot massage (Sam), Hopi Ear Candles(Helen) courses with were well trained themselves,really helpful and the back up is really good, much better than on some of the longer courses I have taken.

I think the lady who mentions a tutor being cold may have been talking about Claire based in Richmond, I really didn't enjoy that class at all,i learnt a lot and my clients love the facial lift massage, she was, as the lady said really cold and un approachable, the rest of tutors are definetely not like that. I went onto the Gateway Workshop site a few days ago to look at the couches (lots of new courses on there)and it looks like she doesn't teach for them anymore. Won't be missed!!the lady who is now teaching for them in Richmond (Anna Lousie)is very well known in the therapy world.

The teachers do go through everything thoroughly and the information you get sent away with is really helpful with lots iof information about the therapy itself and about the business side of things as well. I disagree with the classes only being suitable for established therapists, there have been new starters on all of the classes i attended and the tutors have always kept all levels happy.

Insurance wise, Towergate is really good, very competively pricedandvery well known insurance company through out the world in many different sectors, we have our jet bike insurance with them, how diverse is that. FHT I always found to be hard work, not very helpful and will accept things completely out of the ordinary but not safe therapies, though they are good as an association to belong to. Itseems silly when the CMA recognises Gateways courses and does theGuild of Holistic Therapists and the Guild of Professional beauty Therapists.

Anyway we all have our own experiences and preferences. As the saying goes "each to their own"

Peace and Tranquility

I was debating about whether to do a Indian Face massage course with Gateway, but then the course suddenly changed to Eastern Face Massage, and now it has changed again to Natural Face Lift Massage.
I'm also concerned about the story going about that they had to do this because they had been found to have copied the IFM manual word for word from the school of indian champissage and were being sued. Doesnt inspire me with much confidence to do any of their courses now , to be honest.

I have just been introduced to this forum by my friend, I am a therapist in Reading.

I had done several courses with several companies some good and some bad, I have also done one course with Gateway with a really lovely lady in London called Maxine. I trained with her for Thai foot massage some time ago and asked her about the facial massage course. I also noticed it had changed its name, she told me that she learnt the indian face massage with the school in north london you mention and she was given a manual by this lady she was not told however she could not use the material. I think this lady was a trainer for tihs school but not based at the school maybe an affiliate not sure. Anyway Maxine asked her if she could use this material to teach with and was told yes, she did this some time ago through gateway and then she was contacted to say parts of it was copyright. She said she had no idea and they were fine about it they just asked her if she wanted to teach it not to use their material. Maxine told me she changed it straight away to everyones satifaction as she was very integral and did not realise.

As I have met the lady and asked her myself she said it was all cleared up very quickly and everyone was happy. At no time did anyone mention they were going to sue her!! You know how chinese whispers start!

I asked her why it had changed it name and she told me that two other tutors from Gateway's had put together a new course which had all the parts in it that people were asking for. Aparently many people wanted to learn face reflexology and as one of the tutors was a reflexologist she and another tutor put a course together that was new and had everyything in it that was being asked for.

They then had to get it registered with the association bodies and now it is being offered, I really enjoyed the foot massage course i did through gateway and got my insurance with tower gate no problem.

I will be doing the new facial massage course i belive they call it natural lift facial massage with them very soon, maxine does not teach this as she is busy with other classes so i will choose someone else, shame they dont have someone near to me in reading!

I contacted the FHT for insurance they will insure the courses if you have A & P ITEC or VTCT but if you are new like me they won't so that is why i went to tower gate who seemed very good.

In my experience i have done one or two courses as i am quite new to therapy myself and i thought Gateway was really good, I was recommended by word of mouth. i thought their course was very professional i went on and so did the others i trained with, better than some others i have been on that is for sure!

I am thinking of doing a shiatsu course next but they do not offer this, most others but not this one so I will be looking out for that next!!

Hi,

I am a tutor of the London Centre of Indian Champissage International (LCICI). Tutors of the school can only hold a teaching license when they have completed the required training procedure. Neither training to teach, or, permission to use the LCICI's manual was ever granted to anyone who has tried teaching Indian Face Massage (Face Lift Massage) in one day. When it was discovered that people were trying to teach it in one day, and were also found to be using a manual which was not theirs and clearly intended for use within a 4 day course, they were asked to discontinue using the LCICI's manual and techniques. This was the reason thatpeople changedits name.

One day courses are good for learning all sorts of therapies and as a taster, but to learn this one professionally it requires 4 days plus home study, case study and the exam to receive the diploma.

I hope this puts the record straight.

Idid the Gateway IHM course.

I liked the tutor, she was calm and nice with us and I enjoyed the experience.

Despite I dont use this as a profesional I use what I learned with my family and they just love it!

Found it quite amusing and is easy to practice and follow

When I did my indian head massage course, i attended with beginners and also experienced therapists. The ones who had done other courses before commented that even though the course we were on was one day it was enough to learn all you needed due to the teacher giving us loads of attention and there were only 6 of us there!

One of the therapists who had done many courses said she has also gone on a 4 day course to learn indian head massage she found it to be no better than the one she was on with us. She said in fact that she learnt more with the tutor from Gateway than she had on her 4 day course due to the teacher being really good. She said she decided to go on a one day course to compare them and said she was a professional therapist working for a large salon in london and said the one day course was more than enough training and was very professional.

I reckon it depends on the individual, the others on my course seemed to all be very happy and i think i read somewhere on the association web sites a course that is one day has to be passed by them before it can be taught and a certificate given out so it must be ok as Gateway are with a few associations!

One of the ladies on my day had done some training with Claire in Richmond (I think she calls her self london therapists or therapists of london?) I think she advertises on here too, she did not enjoy her class but has since gone to the new tutor in Richmond who is very good she said her venue was amazing it over looks Richmond park aparently and the tutor used to teach ITEC massage so was very experienced and was very good so I have booked with her to do the facial massage and I cannot wait!!

I have only heard good things about Gateway and that is why i will continue to do my training with them, i reckon it is best to find out for yourself as there are many good places to do your training and it is always a good idea to get a recommendation, which i did, first. I also called the CMA to make sure they were registered as you cannot be too careful but apart from that i was very happy.

If anyone knows of a good Shiatsu course please let me know as I cannot find a good one in London!!!

Ta

Hi,

I am a new member.

I am a therapist and practise a variety of therapies. I have already studied Face-Lift massage with the London Centre of Indian Champissage International. It was a four-day intensive training course and there was a lot to learn. I cannot believe that this can be taught in one day to anyone professionally. It could only be offered as a taster on a one-day course.

On the first page of the training manual that everyone receives at the LCICI, it clearly mentions that this training manual is the copyright of the London Centre of Indian Champissage. To my mind, any would-be professional teachers would easily notice this information and therefore would not use the manual for their own teaching purposes.

Perhaps Gateway, as an established workshop organiser, should have checked with the teacher whether the material used for the training course was her own?

I understand that somebody brought to LCICI’s notice that Maxine was using the LCICI manual word for word. That’s when the LCICI asked that using their material should stop because their copyright was being infringed. At least, that’s what I understand happened and that’s why I believe the name of Gateway’s training course and the content of their training has changed.
Maybe somebody else knows differently?

Therapist MC

Hi everyone,

Great forum, I'm learning so much! I don't know about Gateway but I've done a couple of courses withLondon Therapists (the foot massage and facial massage ones). The venue wasspotless with a nice peaceful atmosphereand the classes were well structured and easy to follow. There were only 3 of us and Claire was a lovely teacher, very friendly and helpful with lots of advice abouthow to promote my therapy business. I'm doing the head massage withher next month as I plan a career change and am starting my own therapy practice in 2007 - can't wait!

Happy New Year to all.

Sky xx

Hi Sky

I just booked myself a course in Indian Head Massage with Gateway for 21st Jan. Will let you know how it was after course

Fran xx

Shoutbox
  1. arhsh:
    Mei Burlington schedule
  2. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  3. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  4. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: AMY & MICHELLE. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ AMY is a young Chinese lady, 5’4” and 120Lbs witn 40DD melons. Amy can ensure your total satisfaction. LULU (Starting at 2pm) is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  5. Michael0007:
    Suki Spa
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  8. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  9. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  10. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl today &Good service Cuban girl (Mimi)and Asian girl Yuki in Thursday
  11. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  12. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Yoyo with 36DD , pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  13. hiyamickey:
    6 young petite girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  14. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  15. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  16. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: [ EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady,5’7"
  17. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly
  18. Sparkling Spa:
    Sexy Japanese Chanel and Sassy Jennifer will fulfill you needs to today @ SPARKLING SPA ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 No Spa like us anywhere near us
  19. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  20. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall
  21. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda, Sherry, & Tracy(to 8pm). After 8pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  22. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A YOUNG AND PETITE VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', THAT IS VERY FUN AND FRIENDLY, SHE IS OPEN MINDED 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, 5'2, LONG BLACK HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  23. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  24. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4
  25. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  26. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 1st , WEDNESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 NAT 🌹 ERICA 🌹LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕 RICA & 🆕TINA & ERICA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  27. Golden Flower Spa:
    ✰ 905.258.0777 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham ✰ 🇭🇰 JoJo HongKong 🇯🇵 Tracy Japanese 🇲🇾 Linda Japanese 🇮🇳 Sonia from India 🇸🇬 Nancy from Singapore 🇻🇳 Mika 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇻🇳 Mimi 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇨🇳Kelly (New) is Chinese ꧁༺ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA ༻꧂ 905.258.0777 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham ✰
  28. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 4 hot brown girls today 🌸 KIRAN, ASHA, AMANDA, MALAY, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    MUI CALIENTE S LAST DAY OF THE SPECIAL!!!! MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  30. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  31. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  32. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ 🇻🇳 Mika 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇮🇳 Sonia from India 🇸🇬 Nancy from Singapore 🇭🇰 JoJo HongKong 🇯🇵 Tracy Japanese 🇲🇾 Linda Japanese 🇻🇳 Mimi 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇨🇳Kelly (New) is Chinese ꧁༺ PINK FLOWER SPA ༻꧂ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ XIN CHÀO QUÝ KHÁCH
  33. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹❤️5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke 🌹🌹🌹🌹every day three girls 😘😘😘New girl Lucy sexy body and Cici and Helen Deep Tissue Massage table shower 🚿 body scrub 😘😘😘😘👍
  34. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Ivy with curve body, pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  35. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  36. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  37. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady
  38. Endless Joy Spa:
  39. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure.
  40. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 Lbs. Summer has very good massage & services.
  41. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda & Molly. After 9pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  42. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant
  43. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  44. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  45. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts, which will make you drool and fall in love!
  46. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A YOUNG TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 DAISY; A PETITE AND CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  47. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  48. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, PAYAL PEARL, PAOLA, AMANDA, MALAY, AAVI, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  49. Sparkling Spa:
    MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND JAPANESE CHANEL @Sparkling Spa LAST DAY OF THE SPECIAL!!!! MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  50. Jackteripper2:
    Leilani
Back