Review LUCY AT SL (SHANGRI LA)

One of my all time favourites was an architect back in China. She came here with her husband who decided to go back home and he left her, abandoned to fend for herself in a new country with very little and not much English.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm...I met one like that too where her husband didn't like it here and abandoned her. But she taught University back in China.

Last edited:
Hmm...I met one like that too where her husbanded didn't like it here and abandoned her. But she taught University back in China.

It is truly amazing when you chat with a provider and learn about her past. At times, we are surprised at what they did in a past life and how they got to be sps. We need to remember that they are like us and have had life dreams and aspirations. Respect every one of them.

It is truly amazing when you chat with a provider and learn about her past. At times, we are surprised at what they did in a past life and how they got to be sps. We need to remember that they are like us and have had life dreams and aspirations. Respect every one of them.

I see the ads on transit. “I speak 3 languages and defended my doctorate. I can get you front Yonge to Ossington in 5 mins”

MPs open up a bit more if you can speak their language. Some are uncomfortable using English and some just don’t want to reveal anything. Certainly wouldn’t mind learning a bit more about them though.

When the MPs speak Cantonese - I try to practice mine even if neither of us speak it 100% fluently. They’re typically a bit more relieved they can communicate in something besides English (not sure if it’s cause they can communicate better or think there’s a higher chance I’m not a cop). I do feel there’s a bit better connection and does make the session a bit better. I did chuckle a bit when the girl I saw yesterday asked me if there was anything else I wanted that day in Cantonese - it’s usually decided in English before anything starts at the other places I’ve been at (also odd we didn’t discuss price at all but whatever). They way she said it is a bit hard to describe - measured, lighter, softer, more feminine and flirty tone? Regardless, mission accomplished.

I will say - even with the baby voice - hearing Jennifer at Sunrise speak Mandarin was much better 😂

I see the ads on transit. “I speak 3 languages and defended my doctorate. I can get you front Yonge to Ossington in 5 mins”

MPs open up a bit more if you can speak their language. Some are uncomfortable using English and some just don’t want to reveal anything. Certainly wouldn’t mind learning a bit more about them though.

When the MPs speak Cantonese - I try to practice mine even if neither of us speak it 100% fluently. They’re typically a bit more relieved they can communicate in something besides English (not sure if it’s cause they can communicate better or think there’s a higher chance I’m not a cop). I do feel there’s a bit better connection and does make the session a bit better. I did chuckle a bit when the girl I saw yesterday asked me if there was anything else I wanted that day in Cantonese - it’s usually decided in English before anything starts at the other places I’ve been at (also odd we didn’t discuss price at all but whatever). They way she said it is a bit hard to describe - measured, lighter, softer, more feminine and flirty tone? Regardless, mission accomplished.

I will say - even with the baby voice - hearing Jennifer at Sunrise speak Mandarin was much better 😂

Agreed, they do feel more comfortable speaking anything other than English lol...

Agreed, they do feel more comfortable speaking anything other than English lol...
… wish I could just take ‘m 4 coffee b4 msg sometimes… it takes most of session 4 them 2get:
  1. yes, I really like u 😁
  2. yes I undestand broken Chenglish very well, it’s like a 2nd language 👲
  3. U can relax around me & joke, I luv it :heart1
  4. That lil girl voice u use when flirting totally turns me on :horny
  5. Don’t worry about other girls I’ve seen… treat me gd & I’m yours!
… if we could start w that instead of end w it, b amazing session… trouble is, even if u repeat, they forget u… oh, they pretend not 2, but they do… 🤷‍♂️

Google translate 1 through 5. Then show them .
hmmm

1. 是的,我真的很喜歡你
2. 是的,我很好地理解了破碎的Chenglish,就像第二語言
3. 你可以在我身邊放鬆和開玩笑,我喜歡它
4. 你調情時使用的那個小女孩的聲音完全讓我興奮
5. 不要擔心我見過的其他女孩……善待我,我是你的!

Though I think most would use simplified. Hey, I’m a classic sort of guy.

Let’s see how it looks back in English
1. Yes, I really like you
2. Yes, I understand the broken Chenglish well, just like a second language
3. You can relax by my side and make jokes, i like it
4. The voice of the little girl you used to flirt totally excites me
5. Don't worry about the other girls I have met...be kind to me, I am yours!

Wait just a fucking minute…do I have to run @xtc27 through a translator into Chinese and then back into English to fix his fucking grammar and understand what the fuck he’s saying?

…actually jokes aside that’s surprisingly accurate back into English (I have no idea if that Chinese is accurate and I could say all that…in much fewer words 😂)

Wait just a fucking minute…do I have to run @xtc27 through a translator into Chinese and then back into English to fix his fucking grammar and understand what the fuck he’s saying?

At this point yes.
Various Apps have been attempted but unfortunately each one quickly crashes.

After reading so much about her, I decided to try her.
I had massage with BS. cost 130(50 +80) for 45 minutes.
I have to say I am disappointed with the looks.she looks bit old and felt so so. Her cup size is small for my liking. Massage was nice and her backwalking is good.I understand she has so much demand as I couldn't get session with her ao easily.But she is not into my liking.
Rating:
Massage :7/10
Body : 5/10 (my personal preference)

I kept on hunting for a young 20 to 30 age for long time.I like long hair , busty with atleast moderate massage skills. I am not looking for full service either.
Anyone here if you know any MPA that fits in the above profile, please let me know. I am fed up knocking doors and then turning back after looking the mpa. Any recommendations even from some expensive spas would be helpful.
Big Naturals , Long Hair, young.

Ps: I apologize for any grammar or English mistakes.
Your English is as good as many people here, no apology is needed. From my experience, a red hot MPA, especially in an Asian Spa, who got many good reviews on her performance, is usually not young (not 20-30). I can only remember a few exceptions, Alina of Footprint and a reception in E & M (forgot her name). Those young ones were short life and disappeared quick. Those that give good liberal GFE are usually late 30- 40+; they have good experience and know they need to work extra hard to impress her clients. Therefore some folks here prefer a more mature MPA. A lot of time, a 20 + year old MPA is like a kid. While they are attractive, the service may be unpredictable. Hope, by now, someone has referred to you, the type of young MPA that you are looking for (Not many Young girls are busty, especially Asian. Some western girls in Dynasty may fit your bill)

At this point yes.
Various Apps have been attempted but unfortunately each one quickly crashes.
I don't even border to try. A lot of time, I can only understand 70% of what XTC has written. Fortunately, we are discussing fun stuff and not business.

As I have said in the post responding to you in your Lucy's review thread, Lucy is for older Caucasian guys who thinks actress Lucy Liu is very pretty, not so much for youger guys and Asians like me. She got rave reviews bcuz she knows how to flirt with older white guys and knows how to make them feel they're somebody special. A very pleasant person to spend time together chitchatting with while having massage, nothing more. That's my opinion and my point of view. You might like Coco better at that place, but not that busty though. She is at Ocean Motion today as Annie.

Anna today at Golden Rose Water might suit you well. She is in her mid to high 20s with bubbly personality and nice melons. Very good looking as well.

Lu Lu today at Zen Wellness also is in her mid 20s with nice melons and very friendly and good English. If you don't mind a touch older Ella in her low to mid 30s there is a real gem. Be warned, she 's very addictive.

Selena today at Just Relax is very pretty , in her high 20s and great massage with beautiful melons, but a bit restrictive.

You have seen May at JR last yr, you should see her again. She has shed a few lbs and looking much better and quite liberal once you get to know her. She'll be at JR on Fridays. She also works at E&M today as Ada but I prefer seeing her at JR with en-suite shower room. Once you've been to JR, it's pretty tough to go to other spas in facility wise. Blue Nile is a close second in cleanliness and facility wise even tho' they don't have ensuite shower..
Agreed man. Going to JR is awesome. I hate massage rooms with CCTV in the room. So distracting. Gotta give JR a lot of love here
Now that i know selena is rita, i will def try her. Last time she saw me she got frustrated cause she kept jerking me off for 20 min

Agreed man. Going to JR is awesome. I hate massage rooms with CCTV in the room. So distracting. Gotta give JR a lot of love here
Now that i know selena is rita, i will def try her. Last time she saw me she got frustrated cause she kept jerking me off for 20 min
Whose got CCTV in rm? Not SL…

📺

Your English is as good as many people here, no apology is needed. From my experience, a red hot MPA, especially in an Asian Spa, who got many good reviews on her performance, is usually not young (not 20-30). I can only remember a few exceptions, Alina of Footprint and a reception in E & M (forgot her name). Those young ones were short life and disappeared quick. Those that give good liberal GFE are usually late 30- 40+; they have good experience and know they need to work extra hard to impress her clients. Therefore some folks here prefer a more mature MPA. A lot of time, a 20 + year old MPA is like a kid. While they are attractive, the service may be unpredictable. Hope, by now, someone has referred to you, the type of young MPA that you are looking for (Not many Young girls are busty, especially Asian. Some western girls in Dynasty may fit your bill)
any idea where alina is ?

I heard she found a (normal) job and retired from this industry.

Lucy isnt as hot as some of the shills on here made her out to be, but for a low mileage session she gives good service imo.

Lucy isnt as hot as some of the shills on here made her out to be, but for a low mileage session she gives good service imo.
Can you elaborate on "good service". Her HJ skill, friendliness, good chit chat....?

XTC just crashed his bike into a wall. Lol!
Well, Lucy’s @ 160 EBC unit 33 now… already posted my review… :)

Tall pretty Asian gals, always in gd mood, happy, do amazing body slides… not everyone’s thing! Some dudes like big ass white gals w tons of chest blubber & attitude… go4 it… 👍

Others like short Asian gals w big manmade tits… not my speed either… but hey, if it makes u hard 🍆 go have fun… yer so lucky, spas = filled w these lil gals!

One of Bellagio’s 1st visitors = @krayjee … who kept trying 2 put his arm around Lucy… so kinda funny he’s dissing her here, in person trying 2 cop a feel, on other posts he calls her a super star…

BTW… Lucy Liu = cross -eyed, NMCOT :lol

Last edited:
I heard she found a (normal) job and retired from this industry.
News of her retirement = greatly exaggerated! :lol

... funny thing, she got into this biz just doing msg, then started working @ more fun places... asked her why she nvr tried modelling... she's not just pretty, she's got amazing face structure, gr8 cheekbones, & she's tall... she just said, nobody ever asked her... o_O

I doubt she ever truly retires, has lotsa fun... but when she's a gilf, prolly just @TexYYZ & me gonna go see her...

That's funny....he called her a super star then she rejected him? Going there today as soon as I find out if she will be there.
U gotta make appntmnt w Lucy… even I do now FFS… seeing her as walk-in pretty much impossible

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  2. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, SALMA, SANA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, ANAYA, SARIKA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  3. lotushubspa:
    Dear new and old customers, this is a SPA located in Richmond Hill, called Lotus Spa, the address is 10737 Yonge St unit13. Today we have three beauties to serve you. Anna Tiffiny Lily is a very young and beautiful busty girl who will give you the best massage. Please call us at 4163565876
  4. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  5. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Jennifer, Coco and Emily 😘
  6. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Dining table shower body scrub, 3 girls go to work every day, Mia and Luna and Tina 🌹 🌹🌹🌹 Mia Big Boobs 36 DD ㈵ Luna and Tina professional Thai deep tissue massage, Swiss gentle tapping comfort technique, welcome to enter or make an appointment for 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  8. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  9. GameOn:
    Un
  10. ForeverYoung1Spa:
    Nice young LADIES AT danforth!!!1839 danforth ave 2nd floor pink door 416 5535339
  11. AliceSpa:
    FRIDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. Alice spa today has 3 girls today: ADA: is a taller girl from Korea with a pretty face, slim with a big booty. She has good massage, can do bbj and cim. QIQI (going back to school in September): Unimaginable beauty, young busty student from Korea, half white, internet celebrity, very beautiful face, natural D Cups, Curvy Body
  12. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese students girl Hannah, Hatti, Jenny, Pinky, Cici, Lulu, Ella @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  13. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you
  14. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & NANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  15. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  16. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
 🥑 Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  17. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is popular for her excellent massage skills and a little extra.
  18. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Mia, Nana & Sasa. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs. Nana is a slim Asian lady with services galore. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  20. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  21. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  22. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & VIVI. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. VIVI is young, small & beautiful. Come and welcome her. Sugar Love Spa
  23. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian Turkish girl Jasmine & new Asian girl 24ys Amy in Friday and Saturday
  24. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful girls are working today , young fun Tina curvy body 30’s open mind and Young pretty Summer 30’s slime , cute GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  25. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Selina🌸Franchesca 🌸Aletta 🌸Alisa ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  26. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Kim 🌸Tina 🌸Maria ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  28. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Kitty😍A young, open-minded new massage girl from China who brings an enticing blend of skill and warmth to her practice. Kitty’s gentle, intuitive touch and attentive nature make each session feel uniquely personal and deeply relaxi
  29. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Dining table shower body scrub, 3 girls go to work every day, Mia and Luna and Tina 🌹 🌹🌹🌹 Mia Big Boobs 36 DD ㈵ Luna and Tina professional Thai deep tissue massage, Swiss gentle tapping comfort technique, welcome to enter or make an appointment for 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  30. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 6 girls working today, Amy, Jenny, Sasha, Grace, Ella, Tina @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  32. lotushubspa:
    LotusSpa The location is 10737 Yonge Street Different girls work every day Today there is Lisa Mary coco she is young and beautiful if you want to have a massage come quickly please call 4163565876
  33. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  34. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ,Provides Excellent Service 🥑Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 🥑Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  35. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  36. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sex
  37. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls who are eager to please.
  38. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & HELEN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  39. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  40. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  41. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️EMILY, LUCY & CINDY. EMILY is a VERY tiny petite SPINNER of the highest quality. Emily has a pretty face, natural A Cups, slim waist, and a lovely spinner bottom, topped off with the very best of services. LUCY is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services.
  42. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  43. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, SALMA, SANA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, ANAYA, SARIKA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  44. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bella ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  45. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  46. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Maria🌸Isabella🌸Christina 🌸Tina🌸Susan ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  47. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  48. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Luna🌸Lulu🌸Valentina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  49. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful girls are working today , young fun Ivy 34DD big buttocks 30’s open mind and Young cute Tina curves body, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  50. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry and Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator