Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Naturist massage - bare issues

speeeed

Reaction score
Looking over the numerous naturist massage posts I thought it may be worth trying to bring some themes together. The topic is obviously popular.

The following had large numbers of views:
17732 men and massage ... oh yes, and a bit about being naked!
8119 Swedish Massage and buttocks!
6735 naturist massage
5928 Tantric Massage
5847 naturist massage therapist
4414 breasts
2731 massage and nudity
1952 Naturist Massage - Comments Please
1048 naturist massage swap in lancashire

The general points seem to be that Some people like to:

1) be nicely covered or have their clients nicely covered
(if that's you then read no further)

2) receive a massage without underwear

3) receive a massage with no draping

4) have their buttocks included in the massage because
those muscles are some of the largest and most powerful
and need treatment as do the others.

5) have their breasts included in the massage as it is good for
drainage etc

6) have their abdomen included in the massage

7) receive or give the lomi lomi style of massage that includes long
strokes to unite areas of the body and give deeper relaxation

8) receive/give a massage in a truly naturist environment where the
therapist is a naturist too.

There is concern that a naturist massage

9) can make it more difficult to deal with incidental arousal
which would normally be covered over and ignored

10) can be requested when the client has a more sexual motive in mind

11) can be spoilt when parts of the therapist touch the client
(especially if like wet fish)

I think a good way forward in this group would be for those who do not wish to be involved in naturist massage to ignore this post and leave ....

....and for the remainder of us to consider:

A) How a naturist massage differs form a draped massage in terms of routines etc
(I recently had such a massage at a naturist meeting and the therapist missed out the abomen, chest and buttocks as though I were draped and wearing big pants!)

B) How significant it is for the therapist to be naturist too

c) How to adjust the environment such as temperature etc

D) How to deal with arousal (male and female)

E) Attitudes to naturist massage in other countries (any experiences)

F) How to recognise a naturist booking from a one where the client has other motives

G) How to arrange some swaps with posters/colleagues of similar outlook

Hope this provides some food for thought

jaez

With this level of interst in naturism would it be worth having a naturism form in the lifestyle section?

A really good post Jaez, and obviously some research gone into it. I prefer being undraped myself, but as for the therapist being naturist or dressed, I have no preference. Luckily, I have found a really good therapist who is happy for me to be undraped and the massage does include buttocks and abdomen.

Regarding arousal, it may happen, it may not, but I can't see her having a problem with it should the circumstance "arise". Again, regarding the "wet fish" syndrome, there has been no touching of the genitals, just the abdomen and inner thigh, and if any accidental brushing did happen I don't think it would create a problem for us.

I'm just grateful to have found a really good therapist that I feel totally at ease with. (Plus she makes a good cuppa too)

As for me giving a massage, I'm equally happy either way too, either dressed or naturist.

Not having a go at your post but personally I am sick of telephone calls asking for naked massage when I do not consider it part of therapy practice.

Plus most of these clients do not turn up for their appointments!

Ellie

If you do not consider it part of your therapy practice then I am puzzled as to you why accept them as clients?

Well said

I give both draped and undraped without any problem and I remain draped. But I have been undraped once when giving a massage to a naturalist couple I know. No problems, but for various reasons would not offer it as a service.

Jaez your post is a good start in consolodating the various posts. I think a separate forum would be good.

The most repeated comment regarding naturist or undraped massage relates to the flow of the massage, which is obviously greatly improved without towels or underwear in the way.

Simon

Hi jaez

You are entitled to start a new topic in any part of the forum as long as it is pertinent to the discussions within the subjects of the forum headings. This part of the forum is about therapies, so this is the obvious place to discuss naturalist massage.

We regret to confirm that a naturists forum will not be created elsewhere on Healthypages. This final decision has been endorsed by the Administrators.

On behalf of the Moderating Team

I am surprised by Ellie’s statement that she is:

Now it is certainly possible that some of Ellie’s callers are actually looking for sexual services (particularly if she advertised in a local newspaper), but my experience is that some genuine clients will also prefer to be naked, because it allows a more flowing massage. I’m not sure whether Ellie is aware that nudity appears to be the norm for receiving massage in American and European spas. For example, the American website http://spas.about.com/cs/spa101/a/SpaEtiquette.htm states:

Similarly, the London College of Massage clinic (which is definitely a very reputable establishment) states on its website:

Incidentally, although I can see the advantage of the client being naked, I personally cannot see any reason for the therapist to be naked. In most massage routines, the client is face down for most of the treatment, so that the therapist’s choice of uniform should be immaterial.

Alan

I trained at an FE college doing the ITEC Holistic massage course and it was drummed into us about keeping the client covered up and maintaining their privicy almost to the point of obsession - towel draping/management is important but the point I am trying to make is that it was never an option to let the client be totally undressed and a lot of collegues I have spoken to about this are still reticent to let the client make a choice. I feel I have since learnt a lot about client care etc since qualifying along with new techniques but ultimatley it is up to the therapist how they work - if they dont want to have clients naked then it is their choice even if it means losing a client.

In the early days of my business I had a caller who wanted a massage but as a naturist wanted to be totally undressed - at the time I was not happy to do this and said so and tried to offer several other therapists who would be happy to - this caller rang me several times trying to persuade me to massage him to the point that I felt bullied - ok it was my hang up but as a mobile therapist I wanted to be careful and was nervous - I had said that I would probably be happy to massage him undressed after a couple of appointments because by then I would have got to know him and felt more comfortable but he didnt want that.

it is a shame that there is not some sort of registar of therapists who are happy to offer undraped and naturist massage without it being mistreated and that therapists can refer the caller/client to without causiung offence

I hope I havent offended anyone with my thoughts and that they are not too badly explained

It certainly was not your hang up it was your choice. It's a two way street - choice for the therapist and choice for the client.

I've experienced quite a few of the phone calls where they have tried to guilt me into doing an undraped massage. I do lomi lomi, about the most minimal draping possible, draping is placed and not adjusted until they turn over, it doesn't interfere with the flow. I've heard all the excuses of how draping interferes with the flow, too much time is wasted adjusting draping, personally I find the client keeping their socks on interferes with the flow of the massage, but no-one harps on about the right to keep their sock on/off.

I don't offer undraped massage to unknown clients, I don't offer appointments within 48hrs of the intial phone call to unknown clients - my choice, not my hang-up. If someone can't accept that, they are welcome to go somewhere else, their choice. If someone rings up for deep tissue massage and I tell them I don't do that, they don't waste their time trying to convince me to give them a deep tissue massage, they get off the phone and find the next therapist, they can understand no. I 0.
find that many of the the ones that ring up asking for undraped massage, when I say I don't do that, they try and convice me I should, when they should just try and find someone that will offer it rather than try to convince me I should. I don't understand why they can't accept that no means no.

I no longer answer any withheld number calls - they are all of a sexual nature when my advertising CLEARLY states that I do not undertake services of a sexual nature and do not advertise in papers etc.

There's also draping and draping and as yet I have not had any complaints that moving a towel has interfered with the flow of the massage.

People can remain "covered" without being trussed up like a christmas turkey and still remain "decent".

This one is just going to run and run

There are clients and therapists who despite being into an activity which virtually demands access to the unclothed body, would be shocked at the sight of the naked human body in that very context, or at the thought of being "seen" if they are the recipient of the massage. I do find that to be a controversial dilemma.

There are therapists who think the naked body is not decent in the context of a massage

"the towel is there to protect your decency or modesty" - whose decency or modesty the clients or the therapists, or both ? Different answers from different people.

There are therapists who are entirely relaxed about whether the client is naked before them or covered (probably more than will admit it), just as there are clients who are relaxed about their own bodies.

There are a few therapists who understand and offer naturist massage

Nothing said in these forums is likely to change the views of people with these views and other variations.

But the really silly thing is the number of times, nudity or naturism in massage, a therapy that requires access to unclothed parts of the body, is associated with supposed "indecency" being a consequence of that state of undress.

There are massages where a nude client is required. For example Chavutti thirumal, and while it is arguable, probably also lomi lomi - are these styles of massage "indecent" ?

There are undoubtedly indecent things that can be done to and by the naked person. But nudity of itself does not mean that either party is going to be indecent.

And as I said earlier this will just run and run.

maybe this is a male female difference

I go back to my original point about teaching and how some courses really drum it into you about towel management etc and it is sometimes only experience of working that relaxes the therapist

as a female therapist I do seem to get phone calls from men asking if I perform extras and they get my details off the Embody site!
and I am not talking about people being fully unclothed I am talking about
to quote one caller "rapid hand movements in the private region"
As a married woman I have forgotten what that it

I honestly can only imagine the pain giving a massage without a bra on - I'd keep bumping into them! Owwwwww - nooo way!

As therapists we all have to make judgements on whether something is safe or not to do. I feel this is one of those things that is hard to advertise as it gives the wrong impression to some.
I have given a naturist massage previously and had no problems.

This is such a funny post. Come on boys and girls (yes BOYS AND GIRLS) who are we kidding??? Why do some people insist on pretending that there is no sensual or sexual connotations of asking a complete stranger to touch and massage your completely naked body? Of course, some of those queries are genuine, but does that 1% really warrant so much discussion? Perhaps the non-sexual/sensual enquiries might even be 5% but it's definitely not the majority.

I have a good piece of advice for women receiving the 'can you please massage me naked because [some weak excuse about why the guy needs to be totally naked]' ... just reply pleasantly, that of course that can be arranged, but for obvious reasons, the therapist will be a heterosexual male. I would guess that 90% of those ever so genuine (not) enquiries would miraculously & very suddenly disappear

And as for all the naturists out there looking for a fully naked massage...well why don't you just ask another naturist therapist where surely there would be no problem. Obviously naturism is not yet generally accepted as the norm (ie you can't walk down Oxford Street, London naked without being arrested) so why the heck do you expect general society therapists to accept your bent when the rest of society's services haven't? I mean I don't see any complaints about not being able to get a naked massage whereas it's ever so easy to get a naked dentist appointment, mortgage advice or lunch at mcDonlalds! Get my point?

Ps. I am the original author of "men and massage ... oh yes, and a bit about being naked!", surprisingly the highest viewed topic on this type of subject....so thought it would be interesting to give my latest views

I dont think anyone is suggesting that ALL therapists should offer naturist or even undraped massage. I think plenty of people who are happy to massage either undraped clients or undertake naturist massage have made the point that it is a question of personal choice for both those receiving and those providing massage.

A significant majority of my Swedish Massage clients prefer naturist massage and none of them, fall into your "95 to 99%" category, proving I fear, that a significant "percentage" of percentages quoted by people trying to make a point are dubious at best.

BTW I think there is a significant difference between sensual and sexual when it comes to massage not to mention life in general.

I am a hetrosexual male who provides naturist and undraped massage.

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  2. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 5th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 CHERRY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 CHERRY & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  3. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  4. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet open mind Yoyo and young pretty cute Ella, sexy Coco and fun GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  5. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  6. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine today
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Misa(to 7pm), Monica & Sherry. After 7pm: Mila & Mimi Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady, about 5’ tall with long black hair. She can provide a satisfying session. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  11. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, esrly 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a young and beautiful Chinese lady, 168Cms,
  12. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  13. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MIA, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MIA is a young Vietnamese beauty with the looks and the skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure,
  14. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  15. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  16. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  17. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like.
  18. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  19. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  20. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 4th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹LILIAN 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 NAT & 🆕 DAISY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  21. Montreal 1969:
    Elise seduction
  22. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  23. Aufan Spa:
    ❤️ SOFIE, ANGELA and MIMI are here today for your massage needs ❤️ AUFAN SPA ❤️ 635 PHARMACY ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1L 3H3 ❤️ (647) 557-1407❤️
  24. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  25. hiyamickey:
    7 young petite sexy girls working @Reynaella wellness Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  26. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Summer and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Tina and beautiful GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  27. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st # 203 /new Asian girl Yuki &Persian girl Jasmine today
  28. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HAPPY & MICHELLE. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean attendant with great massage and other skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  29. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  30. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  31. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Mumu,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  32. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  33. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  34. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  35. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817 3366🌹🌹🌹table shower 🚿 body scrub 😘😘😘😘Mia sexy body good service Cici nice girl Deep tissue massage
  36. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: *NEW GIRL HONEY, KELLY, & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HONEY (*NEW TODAY) is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  37. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  38. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly, Linda, Monica & Sonia. Arriving after 9pm: Jojo Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  39. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  40. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  41. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  42. Sparkling Spa:
    OT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  43. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 3rd , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 OLIVIA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 CHERRY 🌹LILIAN 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕 DAISY & CHERRY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  44. bumika.vashi:
  45. Selkirk:
    For the most part, amps are very sketchy.
  46. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  47. K96akhil:
    Hyderabad
  48. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  49. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  50. Lulu1980:
    New girl Vicy 🌹🌹🌹🌹very young girl sexy body Good service 😘😘😘😘😘😘Cici.Jenny Deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
Back