Negative Stigma of Ticklishness

Reaction score
I recently ressurected an old post entitled "Extremely Ticklish Client" that was started by Illimass. Rather than hijack that thread, I wanted to start a new one and am hoping folk will take the time to consider it. Any thoughts questions, insight, input, and experience welcome!

Illimass shared a story of a client named Mary with extremely ticklish feet, not as a problem to the client, but as a bonus or plus to her treatment. Illimass expressed that the tickling of the client's feet was an enjoyable therapy for both the giver and receiver. As I was reading through the thread, the surprising (to me) general concensus of therapists expressed negativity in, "maybe this will help reduce the ticklishness" or "maybe work on another part of the body". And yet, ticklishness was not a problem! I also realize this is the standard of what is taught in most massage schools and many therapists are reaching back to what they were taught or advised. Lets face it, in massage therapy, ticklishness has a negative connotation. I guess the thought too is that a person cannot relax if they are experiencing ticklishness. And I have heard, which I believe has been proven wrong in a number of ways, that ticklishness is a result of stress or tension instead of a natural reaction to a light touch.

If you have read the "Ticklish Client" thread, I shared a therapy I was and am having done that involves stimulating the soles of the feet with very light strokes, etc. (Read more there) and yes, it is very ticklish, AND enjoyable, AND relaxing. I've had reflexology done numerous times and none of the "recognized" reflexology treatments have come even close to this for me. It is simply amazing and I love the therapy.

Historically, Catherine the Great and her handmaids had palace servants lightly tickle their feet for a pampering and relaxation as did Queen Hatshepsut, the only female pharoah of Egypt. It can be traced as well to ancient China, 17th century France, etc. Yet I find it strange that very few have even heard about it today -- other than a very few who have reached out beyond what they were taught or what is recognized. A few years back, reflexology had a negative stigma about it. Many people balked at it, called it quackery, etc. Some of you remember that frustration and yet today, it is an accepted and well practised form of therapy. It is a shame that the stigma of ticklishness has all but halted an ancient, practiced,-and I know in my case - proven form of therapy. Again, I would appreciate any thoughts, questions of my therapy or other, insight or experiences. Thanks so much!

Quandry7777

I enjoyed reading your post and found that it shed light on a subject that is not often adressed. Though I have not had a positive experience with my client enjoying the ticklish sensation sometimes felt, I am interested to further explore the idea.

To me, it makes perfect sense that ticklishness is a reaction to tension and stress, rather than touch. Thank you for your thoughts! :D

Nurture Your Soles

Nuture Your Soles,

Thanks for responding to this topic. I am surprised that more haven't as I think too it is often neglected. And I appreciate your imput and hope you do explore this further.

I think alot of times the response to ticklishness is a mind set. I think the initial touch or tickle sensation startles a person, but if continued is less intense. My reasons for saying that ticklishness is a natural response comes from several arenas of thought.

1. The "cure" for ticklishness is to press harder or be firmer in the touch. (I look at ticklishness as natural and often, but not always positive and being firmer in the massage responds to the type of touch, not stress.

2. Babies and children and ticklish and often love to be tickled and often even beg for it. Most little children I know have no stress.

3. Personal experience of knowing very relaxed, stress free individuals who are ticklish, but find it a positive touch. Not very scientific, but experience does count.

Any thoughts?

WOW!!!

WOW! I can't believe no one has replied or expressed any interest here. I think this further proves the negative stigma, when it should be opening eyes to a renewal or breakthrough therapy! I'm shocked in that so many therapists say they are reaching to be on the outskirts and cutting edge of therapies.

Just read this thread today so sorry for the delay in response.

When I went to massage school we were taught that tickle is one level below pain. Which tells me that when I am working on a client that is ticklish in a certain area, (including the feet, and will show this in a minute) it tells me that there is a problem in that area that needs to be addressed.

For example, my husband has VERY ticklish feet. However he also has A LOT of issues with his feet. When he was born, he was pigeon toed, and as a child should have worn braces on his legs to straighten them out. When he was a child he got frost bite on his feet, wore shoes that were too small for him when he had the frost bite and after the frost bite too. His family also tended to pass shoes down, which isn't good due to the previous person's gait, it can mess with the structures of the feet on up to the back.

When I work on any of my clients, many times I have found places that are ticklish to them, and once they have allowed me to work the area and go back to where the tickle was, most of the time, the ticklishness is gone. However, the depth of work I feel is significant to the area being worked on also. With most patients who are ticklish, I usually do light work on the area, muscle balancing or energy work to increase the flow of energy in the area. With my husband, I have to work deeper, because if I go lighter, it becomes too intense for him. Now that doesn't mean that my husband's feet are no longer ticklish when I work on him, but what I have observed is that many times there are other issues involved with the person. Things that come to my mind while working on some one like this is tight facia, emotional issues and guarding one's self out of fear for what ever reason.

It amazes me how much the body stores as far as stress and tension is concerned when it comes to psychological stressors. A client's issues may be "just under the surface" if you will, just like a tickle can be.

I appreciate your post and thoughts on this subject. I think it is much neglected. I do feel your post, however, supports my reasoning, rather than what is proposed by what is taught in massage school. Whether we talk about Mary from the original post who used tickling and found it enjoyable or your husband who has the opposite response...it is hard to base a theory on an individual set of circumstances or profile.

I have very ticklish feet. Yet, I've never had problems with my feet or legs, no passed down shoes, etc. And I know many others of course, the same as myself. I also know many in that situation who don't have ticklish feet. Many stress free well adjusted children have very ticklish feet, and some don't.

My own therapist made the statement that what is taught in massage school is not only not always right, but also changes with new insight. I guess that was part of my point.

I also see, which backs that ticklishness is a natural reaction, yea even healthy reaction that working on the area that is ticklish reduces the ticklishness, not because of stress release, but because the body gets used to the sensation. Thats just common sense.

When I have my treatments, there ARE times that I am stressed out when I go in, but a wet noodle of bliss and relaxation when I leave, BUT every bit as ticklish at the end of the session...if not more, than at the beginning of the session. I don't get used to the sensation because my therapist continually changes the pressure, stroke, and technique. Stress and tension or no stress and tention have no affect on the sensation of ticklishness at all (at least where I am concerned). It is the type of touch...even according to the vast majority of massage books and instruction...that reduces or increases ticklishness. Any thots?

Interesting topic! I do not have anyone requesting to be tickled, nor have I encouraged anyone to let themselves be tickled. Most people who mention that they are ticklish in a certain area do not want me to touch them there.

But my young son loves to be tickled and a game of tickle is always a good time with loved ones.

I watched a program a while ago that mentioned this group of people who get together for a laughter frenzy, one starts and they all just start laughing and laughing for I don't remember how long, but more than a few minutes for sure, or maybe until they are just finished.

So I did a little googling and found some interesting articles on ticklish and laughter physiology:

http://www.tomveatch.com/else/humor/paper/node33.html

http://ask.yahoo.com/20010703.html

http://www.harpercollins.com.au/drstephenjuan/news_laughing.htm

They all suggest that ticklish and laughter are in fact mechanisms for dealing with fear and tension, but that in a "safe" environment tickling/laughing is helpful in releasing pent up tension, reducing the stress hormone cortisol, and releasing natural pain killers into the bloodstream among other interesting aspects. Also to note is that we can not tickle ourselves. Next thing you know we'll have the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Ticklers!

Thanks for bringing up this topic, the human body is fascinating and I love to research about it!

AkB,
Thank you for the links. There was another study on laughter and tickling by a Christine Harris a while back that shed a negative light on tickling but she also admitted that she abso;utely hates to be tickled. On the other hand, there is an entire book on laughter by a Dr. Robert Provine, with a chapter on tickling that sheds a much more gracious light on the subject.
I also have the following quote (had it for a while and trying to relocate the source) that I thought was very interesting:
"The wild, uninhibited laughter of a child, as opposed to the more cerebral laughter of an adult, can be attained by a prolonged and intense tickling of the soles of the feet.. Considered torture by some, tickling itself can actually be a great way to relieve stress if the recipient can handle the stimulation and surrender to the sensation. This is easier said than done-tickling is confusing, a literal love/hate relationship, as the mind says ‘yes’ and the body screams ‘No’! Tickling can be perceived as both pleasure and pain, like an itch that cannot be scratched. It is this quandary that the body both craves and resists, sometimes simutaneously. Specifically, tickling the sensory-rich soles of the feet bring other stress relieving factors [reflexology/nerve stimulation] into play as well. Tickling and laughter are both mysterys that in recent years have received much deserved attention."

A few things I found interesting is in both this quote and reference you made...the laughter of children and I will add, tickling. Many children love to be tickled and I wonder if as we grow older we look at it as childish play...something we are "supposed" to grow out of. So many doctors and health experts put the emphasis on putting play, fun, and laughter into our lives. As far as requesting to be tickled, I could also see where that would be embarrassing to request, for the same reason, being perceived as childish. Maybe we are cheating ourselves?

Anyhow, I know from my own therapy, I do feel like I am becoming addicted to that forced laughter...it just causes such an adrenaline rush and the relaxation when its over. Hard to explain, I know, but I swear by it now. I do wish more would explore this.

Sorry for the delay in replying...

I have found this to be a very interesting topic. I love the quote and agree with the idea that the forced laughter tickling brings is a sensation like no other. From my own experience with reflexology, I have personally experienced the emotional release that can occur. Perhaps for some, tickling and the laughter is just another form of this release. Perhaps it is a sign for a deeper issue that needs to be addressed. I feel that it really depends on the client...on what message you recieve from them.

Encouragement

Nurture Your Soles,

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I agree that sometimes, as you mentioned, that the release could be for a deeper problem, though not always. At the very beginning of my therapy, now nine months ago, my therapist warned me that I might come to a place where I end up sobbing and crying as a release. It has yet to happen to me, but I can see that with certain people. That intense laughter can stir up the emotions and if someone does have something buried, I could see it coming out. For me, though I have actually had tears in my eyes, from laughing so hard, I have never had that happen. I just think it depends on the individual. For me its just a very positive and uplifting release.

You sound as though you may have had this therapy before or something similar? I hope you stay with this topic; your post was encouraging!

Quandry7777

Tickling is actually pretty painful for me. :? I used to get gigglefits from it when I was younger, but after a period of time where I had trouble with limbs falling asleep & getting the pins-&-needles sensation often, I think I've associated the feeling of being tickled with pins and needles, and even though I giggle out of habit when tickled, it really just starts me hyperventilating more than anything else, and it's hard to tell the tickler to stop if I'm trying to suppress giggle/hyperventilating in the meantime. :shock: I dunno. "Tickle torture" fits it more than anything else for me.

I've heard before that the laughter response is actually conditioned by watching others get tickled when we're little, but babies laugh when tickled, no?

Sorry to hear that...

Backrub Monster,

I don't think laughter is conditioned, for as you said, babies laugh when tickled, but I can see where your association with a painful experience could cause a negative reaction. I think so much of this has to do with trust.

Recently, at a party, this subject came up and a friend just grabbed my foot and started tickling...just playing. A few others joined in and we were all just laughing. (It is very therapeutic) Anyhow, the girl who started it, who is not ticklish at all, offered her foot so she could try and experience it. She actually said in a very sad voice..."I feel like I'm really missing out on something." I felt bad for her.

I think your situation can be overcome with trust, letting someone slowly stroke your foot, and letting go. Maybe have them stop even if you just raise your hand...but again,I really think it all goes back to trust.

Brit

negative stigma to ticklishness

I live in the Charlotte, NC area and I'm interested in reflexology. I have a very stressful job and I want to relieve stress. I find this post to be especially interesting because I'm intrigued by by the Ancient Egypt, Victorian Russia type of reflexology that mixes pressure and light stroking. I believe in Taiwan they use toothpicks, others use feather quills and fingers. It can be ticklish, but I've read that ticklish laughter only adds to the stress relief and effectiveness for a multitude of ailments.

Patients have claimed this technique has relieved allergies, knee pain, etc. I run and have hip and knee pain. I also have neck and shoulder pain. I have only mildly ticklish feet, so I'm not worried about being tickle tortured; although from what I've read on the internet, the laughter adds to the experience. When my husband tickles my feet, I feel a sense of relief from laughing. I'd love to give this a try. Any recommendations? I'm a little embarrassed to bring this topic up to the every day reflexologist.

I look forward to hearing from someone.

negative stigma to ticklishness

Ju said:
I believe in Taiwan they use toothpicks, others use feather quills and fingers.
In Taiwan they use a wooden stick about the length of a pencil, it is used on the feet of those who have been barefoot for the length of their adult life or have worn sandals. These feet are very callused and tough and thus a tool is useful to get to the reflexes better, it also is more therapeutic as the recipient can actually then "feel" the session.

Ju said:
Patients have claimed this technique has relieved allergies, knee pain, etc. I run and have hip and knee pain. I also have neck and shoulder pain.
Visit http://www.reflexology-research.com for research studies on various conditions, I have assisted clients with all of the above conditions you mention.

Ju said:
I'd love to give this a try. Any recommendations? I'm a little embarrassed to bring this topic up to the every day reflexologist.
Tickling isn't a reflexology modality so you may have a difficult time finding a reflexologist agree to practice outside of their standards of practice. Most reflexologists spend some of their time educating the public that reflexology is not ticklish. Personally I would not intentionally tickle a client's feet any sooner than I would offer a back rub.

Has reflexology not worked for you in the past?

Finding a therapist

Ju,

One of the things my therapist has said again and again, is that most therapists DON'T listen to their clients. I can tell you first hand, the treatment works, is a wonderful experience, and refreshingly different. With no disrespect to anyone who has posted, I think it is funny when people say, "sounds interesting...I'd like to try this..." and then a therapist posts and says, I can help with a different modality. There are many modalities to treat the same problem, all different and all unique...but I agree with MY therapist in that the therapist NEEDS to listen to the client, rather than disuade them from trying a modality that they are interested in trying!

Ju, I too became interested in this because of its historical past and use in so many cultures. Its amazing that this treatment was used a couple thousand years ago, and through several centuries of various culturesin various cultures, but because it is unfamiliar to most today, we lightly toss it aside because it was not taught in our present day massage school. It took me a long time to find a therapist to try this but there are some open minded therapists out there. My therapist is not a reflexologist but a LMT. She began working with me last January and I have a treatment most every week and sometimes twice a week. It has helped me through allergy season, with knee and foot pain, high blood pressure, and stress, and yes, the laughter does help. The treatment was new to my therapist as well, but we have worked together and she has developed an amazing intuition for it as techniques. I would recommend you keep looking and maybe even refer the therapist to this site and thread. It is not that far out there...it just unfortunately goes back to the negative stigma that began this topic. If you feel funny talking to a therapist about this treatment, try massagesoup.com for therapists in your area and perhaps inquire via email. What I have found is that though most therapists have not heard of this (same as reflexology several years back), many are willing to work with you.

Brit

Finding a therapist

Quandry7777 said:
There are many modalities to treat the same problem, all different and all unique...but I agree with MY therapist in that the therapist NEEDS to listen to the client, rather than disuade them from trying a modality that they are interested in trying!
Stating that the client's request is outside the therapists scope of practice is not trying to dissuade the client in trying something, it is informing them that they need another therapist for that type of modality. If someone sees a reflexologist and asks for brain surgery, the reflexologist listens to the client and explains it is outside their scope of practice. The client is free to look elsewhere and they know they are not going to be able to get brain surgery from this relfexologist, it's not because the therapist has not listened to them!

I agree 100% when you are actually dealing with a therapist. But that is not the case on the forum. Not so much in this thread, but in the original "Extremely Ticklish Client" the original author stated again and again that she enjoyed the therapy and almost every contributer advised how to reduce the ticklishness, etc. But I 100% agree with you that it is different when you are actually consulting for a reflexology or massage therapy. No offence intended and I apologize if I came across wrong.

Treatment This Morning

I don't usually run home from a treatment and post, but I was too excited not to. For the last two days I have had severe shoulder pain located right around the shoulder blade on my right side. It has been miserable. I went in this morning tense and tight for a treatment. One thing I have discovered is that the more tense and stressed I am, the LESS sensitive or ticklish my feet are. This is contrary to what is usually taught. As the treatment progresses and I relax, the more sensitive I become. Anyhow, to make a long story short, it took longer to get to a release point, but when my treatment was over, I got up with no shoulder pain whatsoever. It still amazes me!!!

Brit

Treatment This Morning

Quandry7777 said:
One thing I have discovered is that the more tense and stressed I am, the LESS sensitive or ticklish my feet are. This is contrary to what is usually taught.
I am curious as to where you have been taught that tension and stress would equal more sensitivity and ticklishness in the feet. I've been under the impression that you are a client, and have done some internet searches on ticklish feet but have not gone through formal training for a foot-based therapy. :?

I am a client and though I have not had formal training, I am self taught. An internet search on ticklish feet is worthless from what I have found. I have studied a lot of history, reflexology, and foot massage via books, working with therapists, etc. And I have enough experience, though not formal, to do a few trades with some therapists as well. However, I think I can safely say, that just about every massage book that I have read that discusses the subject, (and I have read quite a few) equates ticklishness with nervousness, tension, and stress. Almost every therapist I have talked with has stated the same. I have had some in-depth discussions with a few who have changed their thinking on this.
But I am assuming you don't agree with that thinking?

Shoutbox
  1. peter123456789:
    Akira
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Vietnamese Lina, Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  3. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE MILF CHANEL and SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER!! 905-604-8186!!
  4. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 8 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, LUCY, AMANDA, NISHA, SANA, AAVI, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  5. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  6. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵
  7. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday : :heart4:heart4 New girl lisa :heart4 Judy - well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun Rina - petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie -...
  8. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  9. Birchmount&14th:
    TUESDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. YUKI, so sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind. $120 30 Minutes Fixed rate for All Menu Package (including BBBJ, DATY, Body Slide, Rimming, Full)
  10. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  11. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new sweet Mia 25 years old and young cute Ivy with curve body, pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  12. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  13. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: DELIA, EVELYN, & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ ]DELIA is young and very pretty, slim with natural boobs and an impressive ass. Her services are very satisfying. EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! Spinner lover’s rejoice!
  14. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant
  15. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts and her big juicy tight bum you can worship and ador
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Cindy, Eva & Helen. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  17. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  18. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, LUCY, AMANDA, NISHA, SANA, AAVI, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  19. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Coco very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Cici Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  20. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE MILF CHANEL and SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER!! 905-604-8186!!
  21. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  22. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. :oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not fo
  23. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, NEW GIRL MARIA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    🌸Sparkling Spa: 📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑ENJOY VICTORIA DAY WITH JENNIFER AND SUMMER !! 905-604-8186!
  25. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  26. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new sweet Angela and young cute Vivian, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  27. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday:💋💋New white girl gigi young student,💋💋 lisa- Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  28. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥THREE BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS WORKING🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Tina😘 - A sweet tiny little treat from Ma
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    🌸Sparkling Spa: 📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑ENJOY VICTORIA DAY WITH JENNIFER AND SUMMER !! 905-604-8186!
  30. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Jenny very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,CiciDeep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  31. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  32. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  33. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, MIMI & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services. VIVI is a very cute and young lady
  34. Birchmount&14th:
    MONDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. YUKI, so sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind. $120 30 Minutes Fixed rate for All Menu Package (including BBBJ, DATY, Body Slide, Rimming, Full)
  35. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 36C-29-29, 5’4” & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe
  36. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  37. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jennifer😘- A busty curvy new girl from Taiwan with excellent massage skills and a fun bubbly personality. Nice thick bum to worship and play with. A fun wild girl willing to provide an exciting happy finish anyway you like 😘Real picture
  38. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  39. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, CINDY & LUCY AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  40. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella &new girl Kitty. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  41. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 HELEN: A YOUNG TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5'7, VERY SWEET WITH AN INCREDIBLE BEHIND 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  42. Cali1:
    Stacey
  43. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  44. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  45. Sparkling Spa:
    Sparkling Spa: 📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and GUEST STAR BUNNY!!! 905-604-8186!!
  46. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  47. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 🚿 body scrub 👍👍👍every day 3 girls Cici and Jessica and Coco 😘😘😘sexy girl for you good table shower 🚿 body scrub😘😘😘 deep tissue massage 👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  48. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🈵🈵🦵🦵👄👄👅👅
  49. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sasa,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  50. Birchmount&14th:
    SUNDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. YUKI, so sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind.
Back