Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"No hands"

jhall20032003

Reaction score
Hey, I'm new and confused.

I'm not a professional, I'm just after some general info.

Basically I've heard about "no hands" sensual massage through magazines and gossip and i'm trying to track down some concrete info. I've been surfing the net for ages but a lot of the info I'm finding seems to be a bit dodge or focussed on selling me a book or something i'm not entirely sure that i want. I realise these forums are more about massage in a therapuetical sense, so if i'm being innappropriate i apologise. this just seemed like a safe starting place, and above all i want to make sure if i decide to try this, i don't do any damage because i am mis informed

My bf is quite keen on the idea so i'm look for a something (course, book, etc) reputable. Does anybody have ANY idea where i could find something of this nature?

welcome to the boards.

i've not heard of no-handed massage as a 'sensual' thing.
"of the senses" - yes. the therapeutic one can be found at http://www.nohandsmassage.com

fozzyo is one of the board's moderators. he's our resident expert in no handed massage.

Is this No Hands thing a joke? I looked at the site quickly, and to me it just looks like one other person trying to profit on and market a specific type of treatment. That really gets me going.

No hands? big deal, I'm assuming they use their elbows for stripping, and forearm flexors for petrissage and everything else. What's the big deal, we learned this at school, and it certainly doesn't constitute a whole different "brand" of massage.

Profiteer alert, beware. sounds phishy to me. Can anyone make a valid case in defense of this No Hands, I'd really like to hear it.

Oh, and to the original poster. No Hands sensual massage. Come on, put your mind in the gutter and think about it, what do think it means. To me it just sounds vulgar, what else could they mean?

BlackPearl, you're new. So... in the interest of being welcomed around here, you might want to lay off the vitriol, assumption of bad motive, and nasty remarks about legitimate methods/therapists.

Seems to me your comments would be offensive to a very broad range of participants, and amazingly you managed to insult hobbyists, therapists AND teachers, all in just a single post. Congratulations!

Good, people need to be insulted sometimes.

The phrase no hands sensual massage sounds inappropriate to me. I'm offended by this. I don't care if someone is offended by me saying so, that's their right. To me that sounds dirty and inappropriate, and it sounds like someone was trying to dupe that original poster so they could have a laugh at her.

As for the comments on the regular no hands: this does not sound legitimate to me. No one has made a single remark in its defense, other than getting defensive. Which is always a sign of insecurtiy.

If you can't handle a debate, then don't talk to me. I call a spade a spade. If I'm proven wrong, I will concede and not take it personally. I debate issues, not people. And in our field their is so much bs and pseudoscience that we can't afford to be gray on these issues.

I was making a serious point on something I actually believe. If that insults somebody, so be it. I will not alter my truth to satisfy people's limited palate. I still don't see how what I said was insulting though; teachers, therapists and hobbyists of what exactly? I maintain that this method is nothing special, and is just using your forearms and elbows, something we should all do anyway. Why should someone profit on that? I welcome any serious discussion on this. If you just want to post a sarcastic emotional reaction, save it for someone else.

Oh, and I just asked my girlfriend, she said it sounded dirty, too.

There was an article in a nationally syndicated online professional journal regarding no-hands massage, as well as there are several reputable and legal practitioners of no-hands massage on this board.

Perhaps you should do a little research before you get nasty and offended, and start hurling insults at people.

(This is exactly why this forum NEEDS an "ignore" function.)

i understand BP's position: there are therapies out there that, frankly, don't sound like anything i would consider valid or real. but they exist and are real to others.

as for the 'sensual' word~ there's a lot of folks out there in the world who have no clue that there is a difference between the word sensual and sensuous. being that this is a client for the layperson, hence "client/hobbists"~ i figure we all should give them a break if they don't use the correct word.

BP~
welcome :smt006
you're fiesty, and i like that. but ease in a little smoother will ya?

hey fozzyo, where are ya?

The orginal poster came her to a Professional forum to ask about a no hands massage. IF you read their post it clearly states if you feel she is making any in appropriate comments she apologizes.
It is quite obvious she is looking to massage her significant other and only them. She is looking for the correct way to do it. And what better place to do than here?

I know and WAS taught a no hands massage...it was called Healing Touch. I am also capable of not using my hands whatsoever during a massage and just use my forearms....have had to do it on occasion.

Massage between a couple is suppose to be sensual, that is a given fact. Between a therapist and a client no. The original poster was NOT inquiring about that in the least bit..therapist/client.

As far as the insults to this post, it needs to come to a halt. If all you are going to do is bicker take it else where not in this forum. The original poster, Like Macalla stated asked a sincere question not something that was vulgar. She or he respected us lets show them some respect as well as professionals

Consider this an open warning

Shannon
(section moderator)

Hi NavelGazer, to answer your question the "No Hands Massage" technique is a therapeutic form of massage that is intended for the use of qualified practitioners so I doubt it is what you have heard about. The site linked to above (http://www.nohandsmassage.com) is a brand name for the technique, named after how it is applied to the client. So there may well be other massage practices that have been referred to as being "no hands", unfortunately I can't help you out with this as I don't know of them.

BlackPearl, can I ask that you respect other users of this forum and other forms of massage that you do not know about nor understand. Just because you do not know about it or how it may benefit a client in a very safe, professional treatment does not give you the right to criticise it, those who dedicate the use of it for their clients or those who have invested in training. MassagePlanetL is a very inclusive and supportive forum, that is why I love it so much and it is somewhere people can come and discover new things in the world of massage.

You ask for it to be defended and debated, I will do that more then happily, and answer any questions about it. I will put here some information about the technique, if people wish this to continue as a debate then I will ask the moderator for this section to split this thread to put it into an appropriate section.

No Hands Massage was developed by a man called Gerry Pyves. Gerry had been a massage therapist for many years; he ran a thriving practice with a full appointment book. Something we would all love to have I'm sure. He is the first to admit his mistake; he didn't listen to his body. He ignored the signs of injury; by the time he did listen to his body it was too late. Stood in his kitchen with his family at breakfast one morning he picked up a cup of tea. Moments later he heard someone screaming in agony and a cup smashing on the floor. He didn't realise straight away that it was him screaming, the RSI in his wrist was so bad he couldn't hold a cup of tea.

Gerry loved massage, it was his life - he didn't know how he could make an income without it. Being the kind of man he is he wasn't going to give up, so to cut a long story short he then spent ten years developing a way of massaging without using his hands for the simple reason he couldn't, he physically wasn't able to.

Along that journey he developed the technique and made some interesting discoveries, as part of it he found out that it is possible to be able to give a massage zero-strain. Through the application of body weight and what he called the "Seven Postural Principles" he was able to give clients the best massage they had ever received without injury to himself.

Thatโ€™s a fairly bold statement for anyone to make. Word spread amongst the UK massage community and so he wrote a book, people read the book and wanted more so he developed a training program and that program has developed and grown.

And I am very proud to say I have been through that program and am now an Advanced Practitioner of No Hands Massage. I am also a founding member of the No Hands Massage Association because I believe it allows me to work for the next fifty years without the worry of injury, and it allows my clients to experience one of the most powerful massage treatments they can.

BlackPearl said:
No hands? big deal, I'm assuming they use their elbows for stripping, and forearm flexors for petrissage and everything else. What's the big deal, we learned this at school, and it certainly doesn't constitute a whole different "brand" of massage.

We donโ€™t use our elbows for stripping and we donโ€™t use our forearm flexors for petrissage. For striping we would probably use the ulna edge of the forearm and we donโ€™t do petrissage. In No Hands Massage there is no effleurage, petrissage, friction, hacking. There is just a collection of over 70 different strokes that can be used for different parts of the body to ensure every area is massaged appropriately, powerfully and to the benefit of the client. So yes, this is a whole new world of massage! I have been on courses with practitioners that have over 20 or 30 years of experience behind them who have commented that they have โ€œgot to start all over againโ€ because it is that different.

This is a totally different form of massage, the most basic stroke โ€“ and hardest to master is called the slump. Resting the soft fronts of the forearms (which we use for the majority of the work) on the Erector Spinae we transfer our body weight from the ground, through our feet and onto the client. We do not push or use any strength, just the transfer of body weight โ€“ allowing the client to support us we are falling onto them. I canโ€™t think of many forms of massage where you would use falling as one of the principle body mechanics.

Mat xxx

AMEN!!! HALLELUIA!!!! Thank you Macalla for your eloquence.

To the original postor - please read fozzyo's post regarding the technique... it's a great technique for professional massage...

To BP -- lighten up already.... there is more than sufficient vitriol, misunderstanding, and unpleasantness in the universe without posts that start with insults to everyone in the forum

Howdy,

Well, well well. It seems I've struck a nerve and have some 'splainin to do. Well, I choose to do so, anyway.

Okay. I wrote this first thing this morning before I had any coffee, tea or food. I was excited to get my email and did it right away. Maybe, not a good idea.

Most of you are misinterpreting what I meant, and having gone over my post, I think I can see why. I have nothing against the original poster, and don't think the question is inappropriate at all. They were very massageplaneteful not to offend. I was not. I don't appologize for that, but I'll get to that later.

If you are so inclusive and accepting, why can't you accept someone who doesn't know anything about something. From my point of view, with no clue about No Hands, this question sounded like someone was trying to pull one over on this person and make them look stupid. That's not cool in my book, and I expressed how I felt about it. If you need me to spell it out, it sounded like clever way to say rubbing your penis on someone. Don't you see how I might have thought that with no knowledge of No Hands? I'm not pudish because this offends me (it sounds like fun in the appropriate context), but someone saying that (whoever led her to believe this) in the context of therapeutic massage, is offensive. I deal with enough innuendo and the use of the word massage as a euphamism for protitution, that I'm a little jumpy on the subject. I'm very clear on boundaries, it's most of our culture that's got it messed up. I'm knee deep in this stuff all the time, and I'm so used to shooting it down, that, well, let's say I have a facilitated finger flexor holding my trigger. I didn't verify my target. My bad.

I was trying to help her see that she was being messed with. I now know this was not the case. Yes, my response was mean, but not to whom you think it was.

Do I have to use the word vitriol to fit in here? 'cause I had to look it up, so forgive me if I get the nuance of its usage wrong at first.

See, now that was mean. :wink:

An ignore function, well that says allot. Do you need to ignore people who disagree with you? I wish I could live in fluffy happy land, too.

mush: Thanks for the understanding. I am fiesty, or as one lady at school put it, intense. I'm passionate about what I do, and intensely aggresive about what I think, and say it passionately. I agree about not being a vocabulary nazi with laypersons, that's just wrong and petty. (Everyone else who claims to be a professional, you're fair game, and fairly warned :wink: )

I wasn't harping on her about the sensual/sensuous thing at all, actually. Thanks for the welcome, I appreciate it. And thanks for the suggestion of being smooth, but I say nah! I'll leave that for politicians and slick dudes at the bar; I'd rather be like the giant Kool-Aid jug man, and smash into the place with a big noise yelling "Alright!." That way, everyone notices, and though I risk spilling a little of my red sugar water in the process, I'm like hey, that's my essence staining your shirt, and I stand behind it. And it's yummy!

Shannon: I agree this is the right place to ask such a question. With all due respect, you are really clouding the issue here by bringing up Healing Touch as a no hands massage. It's not massage in any way, we both know that. My point is it's an energy technique, and I don't think it should be associated with the word massage. I'm really nit-picking here, but it may confuse a layperson.

As far as the insults go, I've done no such thing. I merely challenged something that smelled phoney. I'm not bickering, I'm asking for a debate. I never said her question was insincere, nor did I imply that SHE was asking something vulgar, please reread my post. Your warning is noted, however.

I'm not trying to be abrasive, oooh ooh, wait, I'm not trying to be vitriol here. I'm not trying to bicker, I'm expressing myself, and trying to learn. Which brings me nicely my next rebuttal.

A breath of fresh air, fozzyo, really. Thanks. Actually, that's a good idea... let's all take a nice, big breath in, and invert the universe, and slowly out. good.

I am indeed here to discover new things about massage. And thankfully, yours was the best response in this regard. I enjoyed reading that, and now I know something I didn't know yesterday. Sounds like a great thing, this no-hands. My critique was narrow and crude, but I basicly stand by it. Its not that I'm down on your tech, its that I'm so up on mine. I had great teachers, including osteopaths. That slump technique was actually taught to me by my clinic supervisor. They didn't call it that, though. And I'm willing to learn whatever you'd like to share about No Hands, but I have to say, I really believe that much of it I probably already know, and/or use already. I totally fall onto my clients in a long erector strip, its a controlled fall, but still. Really for me everything just comes down to knowing the anatomy and then how intelligent and skillful your kinesthetic systems are, for lack of a better term.

Anyway, I respect your apology for your modality. I'd like to carry on this discussion elsewhere, if you'd like to. It was well said, and you clearly believe in what you do. You ever notice the masters, like Bruce Lee, don't do a bunch of nonsense in the periphery? They just go straight to the point with their intent. In your calm but effective response you didn't need to try really hard to sound impressive. *insert segue here*

Ahh.

Macalla. You are clearly very young; I say so because you are trying way too hard. I'm not impressed with your wordplay. My original post was weak, and you landed a few blows there because I was kindof all over the place and not being very clear. You have, however, taken my gambit, and revealed yourself much more than I have. In trying to impress everyone, you've lost my respect due to your lack of humility, and for your obvious high opinion of yourself. (I only respect my high opinion of myself, so this isn't really your fault) I will forgive your insolence, since you are young.

But this isn't about attacking you, its my defense of you attacking me.

Since you felt it necessary to try to put me in my place, and be so superior let me say this: you and I are clearly from different worlds, opposite in fact. All the things that you likely think put you on top, are exactly the things that put you further down on my scale, the higher you think you rank, the lower you appear from my point of view.

Shall we?

Let's go point by point here, like you did. My rebuttals will begin with a ---

BlackPearl wrote:
Good, people need to be insulted sometimes.

And you've jumped in and made that your very first impression here.
---you say that like it's a bad thing.

Tell me then, since you're ready for a debate, when is it appropriate to insult someone. Please explain and give examples.
---Let's say my best friend Jim, somewhere along the way, got the idea that horses give milk just like cows. It might be a little insulting for me to go up to him and tell him he's wrong, and has been wrong for a long time. But if I truly love him, and care about him, I will have the courage to say this to him despite the unpleasantness of doing so.
---Everyone is different, if I develop into a certain person, with a certain point of view, there naturally will be people who believe things opposite to what I believe. I could just be phoney and say that I accept everyone's opinion and say everyone is right, or I could have the courage to stand for what I believe. That means I will by definition oppose some people. People with with limited understanding take this as an insult, because they don't understand the duality inherent in all things. My assertion of something on one side includes its refutation on the other side, and also owes its existance to it. Those who don't see this are offended by being disagreed with. This is not my fault, it is their shortcoming and there is nothing I can do about it. I can respect their frustration, but it does nothing to alter the relative truth or falsehood of my position, no matter how much they whine about it.

It may be "fun" for you to insult people, to make you, "Black Pearl", feel better about yourself, it may release some of your pent up inner turmoil (there are better ways, you yourself should know that), but "appropriate?" Please, show me how that's true?
---your assumption is wrong. it is fun to "insult" people. but not for why you think. In the sense I have shown above, this insult is me expressing and manifesting my truth. It is fun because manifest truth is fun and feels great. I have no need to release inner turmoil in this manner. Inner turmoil is the engine of the universe, how could I, or why would I, need to let that go?

BlackPearl wrote:
The phrase no hands sensual massage sounds inappropriate to me. I'm offended by this.

Then you are easily offended and seem somewhat prudish. No problem there, you have every right to be prudish. But your terminology about the "gutter" shows you to be judgemental and rigid. No problem there either (well actually there is...) if that makes you happy.
---nicely done. this clearly shows you making a judgement about my nature, and then pretending to be PC about it, all the while accusing me of doing that very thing. Your argument that my use of the word gutter makes me such and such is just weak.

BlackPearl wrote:
I don't care if someone is offended by me saying so, that's their right. To me that sounds dirty and inappropriate, and it sounds like someone was trying to dupe that original poster so they could have a laugh at her.

Interesting take but no way to prove that you are even in the ballpark there.
---there is no substance here to comment on, I was directly saying what I thought, what proof could anyone offer for such a thing? do you want my mental transcripts?

BlackPearl wrote:
As for the comments on the regular no hands: this does not sound legitimate to me.

So what? She was asking not on a professional level but personal. Do you support the repression of touch between consenting adults? I sure don't. We need more of it. This world is suffering from a lack of empathy, love and compassion. Do you equate sexual communication as being "dirty?" I don't. I find that sad that some people actually do.
---It's nice that you used my comment as a vehicle to tout your world view. Your question is limiting (see example #2, above), and self-serving, so I choose not to answer.

BlackPearl wrote:
No one has made a single remark in its defense, other than getting defensive.

Clearly it didn't need defending except against your churlish vitriol.
---Thanks, I just learned two new words. I like churlish, it's fun to say, the "url" sound goes really well with the meaning. Nothing ever needs anything, I was asking if anyone could offer it, I got one, btw.

BlackPearl wrote:
Which is always a sign of insecurtiy.

Pot calling kettle! Again more judgementalism. The only one sounding remotely insecure here is you.
---That's nice. Judging is a fundamental psychological skill, so I will not deny that I do so. All these 'isms, are you in second or third year at university? I don't see how I'm sounding insecure.

BlackPearl wrote:
If you can't handle a debate, then don't talk to me.

Getting "defensive?" Now what did you just say that implies? (Hint- see your remarks just previous to this. )
---I'm so demeaned by your generous offer of a hint, oh sage one. That, again, was just a statement, that you're reading way too much into.

BlackPearl wrote:
I call a spade a spade. If I'm proven wrong, I will concede and not take it personally. I debate issues, not people.

Evidence to the contrary.
---This sentence fragment conveys no meaning, please try again. If you've read this far, you should have read that I have been proven wrong, that I've accepted this. You're the only one getting personal, making assumptions on my nature. (Well, of course, now I am too, but you started it, neihn neihn neihn ne neihn neihn.)

BlackPearl wrote:
And in our field their is so much bs and pseudoscience that we can't afford to be gray on these issues.

Re-read the opening post and see how silly you look replying with the blind gusto you replied with. In our field we need less people trying to marginalize touch and the repression of touch. Massage is "consensual boundary crossing" even at it's most elementary level. I think this gal had a legitimate question. You came off like Jerry Falwell or James Dobson with your "gutter" and "vulgar" analogies. That's me calling a "spade a spade."
---okay, I accept most of this. I don't know how I'm repressing touch however, is this another springboard for your world-view? Who are these people you speak of? I don't apoloize for my gusto.

BlackPearl wrote:
I was making a serious point on something I actually believe.

Fine, you believe what you want to believe, but try to defend it without acting like a prig. This is a community here, show some respect. There are people here with a lot of wisdom, why alienate people with your arrogance right off the bat?
---ahh, meat and potatoes. ahem. really, I can believe what I want and it's okay with you? gee thanks. Just learned another word, but I don't understand how I'm being a "theif." If this is indeed a complete community, it should include resident devil's advocates, @#$-disturbers, punks, and revolutionaries like myself. If you truly respect people, you tell them the truth as you see it. Perhaps you should show me some respect. Past wisdom, though I'll always take it into consideration, is no longer a viable option for me. This is a time of great change, and rather than seforum.xxxnate and be safe, I have chosen the more dangerous option of forging ahead myself, forming my own wisdom as I go. The stakes are higher, and the spoils more delicious. Those who are truly wise will know why I need to do this for myself, and not see it as disrespectful. I cannot alienate other people, I can only alienate myself from them. It's a bit lonely, but it's what I need to do with my life to acheive my truth. If I'm arrogant, it's because I need to to cut through mediocrity. Once communication is established, I can be other versions of myself. And now to balance off all these baseball expressions, I will simply say: keep your stick on the ice.

BlackPearl wrote:
If that insults somebody, so be it. I will not alter my truth to satisfy people's limited palate.

Again, you are arguing for the repression of ideas which make you the one with the limited palate.
---this is getting old. if you don't understand something, just ask.

BlackPearl wrote:
I still don't see how what I said was insulting though;

It was in your approach. Talking about having one's mind in the gutter because they dared to ask about sensual techniques. You insulted all of us who don't share your myopic view of things.
--again with the six penny words. man. I will concede that my approach was insulting, but we covered the "why" of that already. You just plain misunderstood why I talked about the gutter. I didn't accuse her of being there because she brought up sensuallity, I was using it to make her see what I then thought she was being told. I've already said I was wrong about this.

BlackPearl wrote:
teachers, therapists and hobbyists of what exactly?

Take a look at the name of this forum and perhaps you'll figure that one out yourself.
---this, I'll admit, was an unfinished thought, so I'll give you this one.

BlackPearl wrote:
I maintain that this method is nothing special, and is just using your forearms and elbows, something we should all do anyway. Why should someone profit on that? I welcome any serious discussion on this. If you just want to post a sarcastic emotional reaction, save it for someone else.

Funny, that's exactly what you did with your very first post. Scroll back and see for yourself. You want to have a serious discussion? You tell me why someone who politely comes here to ask about a sensual technique to use with her boyfriend should be jumped on by the likes of you? I applaud her question. This is a touch repressed world which in case you haven't figured it out yet is why you have a job. I support the dialogue of assisting people in their efforts to explore touch. You want a serious debate, check out Wilhelm Reich's book "The Function of the Orgasm" and see how the repression of touch makes whole societies and cultures sick. It's a valuable place to start.
---my response was heavily emotional, and here's where I'll say why. There are allot of bogus therapies out there, and people trying to profit on people's lack of knowledge, hope, and trust. This is the machine that I rage against, and will rage against untill we succeed. Since I wrote that, I have read fozzyo's brilliant apology for his modality, and it has convinced me of its worthiness for acceptance - pending further investigation, of course. My response, was not, however, sarcastic and defensive.
---again, I did not jump on her at all. I jumped on what I thought was someone being the object of ridicule, and a technique that superficially sounded bogus. This was not a mistake, however. I need not fully research something before I put a temporary label on it. This is a natural brain function, used all the time, such as encountering a stranger the street.
---touch repression: ho man, your condescention is really starting to irritate me. but, I know you're young and there's a few things you've yet to learn about your relationship to other people. So with great difficulty, I'll forgive this one too. I'm glad you're on the right page, but you sound like a foot soldier giving battle tips to the General. It's actually kinda cute that you think you're telling me about Reich.

BlackPearl wrote:
Oh, and I just asked my girlfriend, she said it sounded dirty, too.

You both have my deepest sympathy.
---I offered this as supporting evidence that to a layperson, the idea of no hands sensual massage sounded like it did. Thanks for your sympathy though, the sincerity is heart warming.

Anastasia: all's I'm gonna say is that if you saw with my eyes, you wouldn't dare lighten up. I'm nicely balanced and able to lighten up when appropriate, but I'll leave the dreaming to the pawns whose lot in life affords them such luxuries. (not you, just sayin)

So, I appologize to anyone with delicate sensibilities for having to endure such pointless bickering. I felt I had to defend myself becuase I was misunderstood, and on that basis, attacked. I do not appologize for defending myself, or being brash, punk or controversial. It is that is part of my character that has made me who I am, and probably that which made me worthy of the amazing woman who spends her time with me.

I've been writing for hours now, and I congratulate and thank anyone who has read this whole thing. Let this serve as my introduction. I could have just said hi, and everyone would be nice and say Hi back, but this is so much better. Anyone who read that whole thing should have a good idea where I'm coming from. I know I'm not alone, I've never met my brethren, but I feel you out there. More on this elsewhere.

I look forward to talking to some collegues, people on similar paths, and of course, to those who aren't. I know I offend some people, and am very comfortable with that. It is part of my larger purpose.

I appologize for hijacking this thread, but such is life, veering and twisting where you never thought it would.

If the mods feel that my opinions are too controversial, there is no need to ban me, just PM me and I'll leave. If these forums are not the right place for such discussions, I can accept that without contempt. I have learned a great deal about myself tonight, well, okay, maybe I was only reminded, but it was fun. And I learned about No Hands, that there may be more to what I already use. My mind is churning now with more thoughts on mechanics. I might even take a course. Are there any in Canada?

If this is goodbye, than so be it. I'm quite used to being too much for people to handle, and am no longer offended by it.

If people would like to discuss things, may I suggest this lovely bit of controversy in another thread. Get your feelings and ideas together on this one and we can have a go at it: Why I think body/mind/spirit connection is outdated nonsense. (Please start a new thread, I feel bad enough about hijacking this one.)

Well, goodnight.

Folks...and I say this in the nicest way...this forum isn't a place to knock each other in any way. It is a place for respectful discussion. These past few posts -- picking apart each others messages into little bits -- is petty.

Please stop.

If any of you feel the need to press on with this type of response do it privately -- not on the board.

This is the second warning in this thread to keep things on topic and professional. If it continues the thread will be locked.

To any I may have offended, my apologies.

Intuitouch, it wasn't my intention to be picky and bickering. Again, sorry.

BlackPearl said:
I don't appologize for that, but I'll get to that later.

If you are so inclusive and accepting, why can't you accept someone who doesn't know anything about something.

Perhaps you should apologize. It doesn't cost anything and it feels good.

As to the second part quoted above, I liken this to someone going into the chess club or math club or science lab or auto shop or wood shop and saying something like "I don't believe in diesel engines, they are stupid and so are you for thinking they are good." "I never understood algebra and math is dumb and so are you." "I have never heard of gorilla glue, you must be making that up, you're a liar and a cheat."

It's a big world out there...I never believed that stuff was absorbed thru the skin until MT school, actually a while after. I never believed "toxins are released...what toxins????" I certainly didn't believe in essential oils..."How could I live so long without these essential oils? My thougts. :)

NavalGazer,
I am wondering if you found anything at all usefull in this thread. If you're questions have not been answered or you find you're looking for something and need help please ask. I hope this thread hasn't turned you off from seeking help.

I have to say, I am at a loss when reading through these posts. Really disappointing people.

Steph!

Shoutbox
  1. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 4 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ KIRAN, ASHA, AMANDA, MALAY, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    MUI CALIENTE S LAST DAY OF THE SPECIAL!!!! MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  3. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  4. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Julia๐Ÿ˜˜ - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  5. Pink Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough โœฐ ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mika 19Yrs Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Sonia from India ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Nancy from Singapore ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ JoJo HongKong ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Tracy Japanese ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ Linda Japanese ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mimi 19Yrs Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณKelly (New) is Chinese ๊งเผบ PINK FLOWER SPA เผป๊ง‚ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough โœฐ XIN CHร€O QUร KHรCH
  6. Hollywood_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’ขa cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’˜ Tuesday, ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’ž Mimi, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu. ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you ... ๐Ÿ’ซ ๐Ÿ’ฆ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  7. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’˜ at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅTuesday, โฃ๐Ÿ’ž Mia,๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’ž petite Taiwanese, sexy build with beautiful face. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. โฃ๐Ÿ’ž Susan, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment ๐Ÿ’ž Lily, ๐Ÿ’‹ beautiful, slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ”‹416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  8. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒนโค๏ธ5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนevery day three girls ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜New girl Lucy sexy body and Cici and Helen Deep Tissue Massage table shower ๐Ÿšฟ body scrub ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‘
  9. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ซa discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east 201๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ฆTuesday, โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ Holly, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. and Amy, ๐Ÿ’ข ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  10. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โฃ๐Ÿ’‹at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ข Tuesday, ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’• Sophia, ๐Ÿ’‹ 25 yrs, Oriental, 5'7", slim build, soft to medium treatment and very nice finish, full menu, very pretty. and โค milf Mary โค โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  11. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Ivy with curve body, pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  12. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  13. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  14. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ EVELYN is๐Ÿ’ซA True Spinner!๐Ÿ’ซ with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5โ€™1โ€ & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner loverโ€™s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady
  15. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  16. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure.
  17. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, onโ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 Lbs. Summer has very good massage & services.
  18. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒปGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda & Molly. After 9pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  19. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿตat 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ Tuesday, ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹ Judy, ๐Ÿ’‹medium body, shapely girl, outgoing and friendly, very smooth skin, nice boobs, does great relaxation with full menu options. and ๐Ÿต Fifi, ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  20. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Cherry & best massage Rachel ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant
  21. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  22. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5โ€™1โ€ and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  23. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Angel ๐Ÿ’• Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts, which will make you drool and fall in love!
  24. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A YOUNG TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ DAISY; A PETITE AND CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  25. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  26. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, PAYAL PEARL, PAOLA, AMANDA, MALAY, AAVI, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND JAPANESE CHANEL @Sparkling Spa LAST DAY OF THE SPECIAL!!!! MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  28. Jackteripper2:
    Leilani
  29. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  30. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ APRIL 30th , TUESDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒนCHERRY ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒนLILIAN ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE & CHERRY & LILIAN โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  31. hiyamickey:
    6 girls work at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  32. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, HANNA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy.
  33. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Lily๐Ÿ˜˜ - A petite tiny little Korean treat
  34. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Luna๐Ÿ˜ is beautiful part time student, and has very sexy body, and so cute. 34C breasts on a tiny tight little spinner body. Luna is your Asian university sweetheart willing to learn anything you can teach her. She is very tight!
  35. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  36. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Ada ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต
  37. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  38. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday๏ผšNew white girl Ana young student,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ Sabrina - Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  39. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALIYA, PAOLA, LUCY, MIMI, AAVI, KIRAN, PAYAL PEARL, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  40. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนMia sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  41. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 news Spanish girl (Mia big boobs &ass) and Asian girl in today
  42. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Vivian and young cute open mind Tina with curve body,pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  43. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at SUNRISE SPA: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 5โ€™4โ€ & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  44. Endless Joy Spa:
  45. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NEW GIRL HELEN: A TALL, SLIM AND YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL W/ A VERY RAVISHING BODY AND NICE ROUND BEHIND ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  46. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: AMY, KELLY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady
  47. GoldenFlower:
    ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป๐™‚๐™Š๐™‡๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‰ ๐™๐™‡๐™Š๐™’๐™€๐™ ๐™Ž๐™‹๐˜ผ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’› 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ MONDAY at๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒปGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jessi, Jojo, Tracy & Sherry. Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl
  48. ASPA:
    ๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: EMMA and RACHEL. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4
  49. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAMY & VIVIAN AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has the best oral skills you can imagine, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills! VIVIAN is camera shy & doesnโ€™t want to post a pic so far. She is young, attractive, and a must see for big boob lovers.
  50. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ดโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Bella & NEW GIRL Yumi. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
Back