Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shanghai is dead it seems?

I'm going to be in Shanghai starting 10/26 - any tips/hints/suggestions on landing some fine Asian tail would be appreciated :)

Another things. do they offer a variety of girls...prc and other nationalities? And do they let you fuck the girls twice in the 90 minute session? Thanks.

BJ factory open since 2006, ChangShou lu, near Julu lu. Left side of the street, walking in Yan an direction. Small lane, door semi open, beer sign out side . 350 rmb Google map 31.217589,121.447439

Has anyone else been to and tried out this new riverview hotel sauna on the
3rd floor? Do they offer full service in those 90 minutes? I will be in Shanghai starting 8 November and don't want to waste any time on a place that is closed or no good. Please let me know guys. thanks.

Bodi hotel sauna is closed .
I was there tonite. It's in the middle of nowhere. dark all around the hotel, I went in the side door, there were 3 guys sitting on a sofa chatting. they asked me what I want and I said I heard they provide some services ( in chinese), and they said the sauna is " closed for renovation, may take a month, so sorry" It was hard to get a taxi, I have to get the hotel to call me a taxi.
As I was still feeling horny, I went to the Lianhua lu sauna and had a great time. ( club South )

From another forum:

New Sauna open

Riverview Hotel
3rd Floor
Address: 76 South Zhongshan Road, Shanghai
Phone:86-21 63306060
Alt Web Address: www.riverview-hotel.com
ใ€€
From Pudong side you can take Zhangyang Rd to Fuxing East Road Tunnel / Times Square

This new sauna is the replacement for the Royal Silver Spring Sauna which closed over a year ago and was located in the Hengsheng Peninsula Hotel at 205 Wusong Lu. It is operated by the same Guangdong-Hong Kong based entertainment group.

Though their other sauna locations are somewhat discrete, as they focus on the local community, this new facility is situated in an area to host a cross section of clients.

It remains to be seen if this new facility can maintain the same level of service they were previously noted for. However, many of the workers and two of the Hammer Commanders used to work at the Wusong Lu location. They know the business and understand the service product that the entertainment company tries to deliver.

As before, the new sauna continues to use a server system. They believe that it's the job of the Hammer Commander to know the customer, listen to feedback, and make and appropriate selection which is delivered to the massage room. Naturally, if you don't like the selection you can have the Hammer Commander exchange her. Alternately, you can ask for a line-up from start. IN this case they will put two or three girls in the room for you to choose from. This in fact is normally the best option for the newcomer, at least until you get a girl you like. At that seforum.xxxe, the Hammer Commander should be able to know other girls who might fit the client's requirements. The key to a place like this in the beginning is patience in finding the right 'fit' with the girl, which can often take longer (more trips) than sauna's using large-scale line up. But once you do get dialed in, a place like this often be more relaxing that several other venues which always seem to have a hurried-up meat grinder feel.

The new sauna's Hammer Commanders continue to know quite a bit about the girls on staff. In the past this company used a ranking system for the girls in order to avoid customer service issues. For example, as I wrote before, they "segregate[d] the girls according to those who could service foreigners, and those who could not. In this way, they avoided the issue of "size complaints" from the customers".

They still know who the "skills" girls are, though I'm not sure how many are on the staff in the new place, unless some have come over from the other venues. Typically the "skills girls" have "had [a] proven performance over a significant time period [that] could be verified through customer feedback".

Other things that remain the same include Mama Trainer (whose twin sister is one of the skills girlsโ€ฆnaturally. And no, they don't do eforum.xxx team matches. One of them is the trainer and the other is a skills girl at another location. Not the best looker to be sure, the "twin skill girl" is only a 7 at best. But she wins a prize for technical skill.)

Opening routine remains the same with a playful little dance in the costume of month. day'. In the past they have used (paraphrased from previous post) "Flight Attendant suits, maid outfits with kinky feather duster; a vixen look with a corset and black fishnet stockings. Currently, they hare using there little white pseudo-bunny outfits with a cute little hat and fingerless gloves.

Following the dance they pull out this special knee pad and go straight into their signature BBBJ which is, well, quite effective. The signature blow job is standardized thanks to Mama Trainer. It features lot of tongue action and a head-twisting motion that is also, well, very effective.

From there, you can go all-out or go with the flow and they will go through a short scripted routine. However, this is not the norm. They are more free-flowing in their approach than Heting or Sacrosa.

Ninety minutes is still the allotted time and total damage is RMB700.

The facilities in the new sauna are very nice. As good โ€“ if not slightly better โ€“ than Heting. The shower area is really great. They also have a nice selection of juices available along with fruits and food items in the dip pool area, which is medium size (by design) as they want to present a small club-like atmosphere. (As compared to the massive facility at Bodi's Wet Lands.) They have a total of 27 massage with electronic temperature control, pretty good music, and these "angled-massage beds" that add to the fun. Mirrors and lighting are really cool as well.

In summary, like most new facilities of this time, it will probably take some time to get established. Yet, given this entertainment company's track record for service delivery, it might not take as long as some others do.

I am visiting Shanghai on 24th october. After viweing the comments on Bodi hotel Spa, i intend to stay in the same hotel. Any one knows the price per room in USD?

Appreciate your early reply

591 at Bodi must be a popular girl... she put a smile on my face:) and wore me out. picked her cause she made and held eye contact (chines seem uncomfortable with eye contact). did look at the other girls and some seemed to try to avoid looking and kept their heads down... not attractive... but 519 I knew was my type the second I seen her in the line up. had lots of fun even if I don't speak the language we still had a few laughs. Want to try her again and maybe with a second girl.

From another forum:

1. We drove out to Bodi and parked the car out back. The car was initially parked in the first level of a three level parking structure. When we finished our session, we came back out and was surprised to find the car hanging at the top level of the structure. But, no worries, the attendent pressed a button and cars moved out of the way and the car slowly came back down. It's interesting how these "car elevators" work, and you should check it out sometime!

2. Bodi opens doors at 12:00PM. However, business really begins at around 1:30PM. If you show up around 1:00PM, take a leisurely shower and then head downstairs, you're doing great on time.

3. The place is huge! You go downstairs and get put into a private resting area. After watching a little TV and getting a drink, the manager takes you through a maze of rooms to the seforum.xxxing area where about 40 girls are waiting for you. I had number 591, whose first comment to me when I saw her was... "I'm wet". However, if you are a first-timer, do yourself a favor and don't preselect a number. Your little brother will appreciate choosing one of so many lucky mei-mei's.

4. Took an elevator upstairs to 2nd floor and proceeded with all the activities as AC mentioned. 591 offerred to bring in a second girl for 400 RMB extra. (I declined). There was no red rope service in the room I had.

5. Total damage: 780 RMB. Plus, they give fapiao too.

Try it out, it's a winner. Thanks to Applecrate for introducing me to a great sauna for the second time (first was Heting)!

Nightwing

Fantastic - I arrive in a few days, will definitely check it out. Many thanks.

Hey guys,

Have been to the Bodi Boutique Sauna yesterday and I have to say that it is definitely the best I have been so far on Pudong side. Safe from police, since there is no door sign pointing out any sauna club. The door is 20m left hand-side of the main entry, where you are guided your way along, if you are new.

As described further below, it is easy to find and the service attitude was great. Had #553 who was pleasing to all my needs without questioning. She was very model-like and had a nice racket, especially her face and attitude. Body to body scrub was well done and been followed by long bbbbj and CIM. Then, second round was on the bed.

The establishment was clean and guides there can speak Japanese and English well, but not the girls. Line up of 20 in a fishbowl kind of presentation. Girls range from 7 - 9,5. Upper end and high-class styled.

As said, it is quite new and service level high. Very clean, especially the shower area. But since you are washed by the girl anyway very thorougly in the room, I will skip this next time.

Good value for 780 (80 min). Standard drinks like coke, sprite or tea included. This is definitely not my last visit. I will definitely return.

i stayed at the bodi boutique for 3 nights ....and god no one can guess .....
about the sauna .................
gosh i miss those 3 days ...
how much more fun i could have had ...

seems interesting sasasa. i stay in longyang roaad and will check out and give a first hand view..

I didn't write the post , I copied from another forum. Information should be verified.

Thank you very much for the time you have taken for such a detailed post.

I do not speak the local language at all - but I will give it a try when I arrive. Many thanks.

Bravo, nice piece of detective work sasasa. I'll definitely check it out.

From *** forum:

Bodi Boutique Business Hotel: Mega Wet Land Sauna and Nuru Nuru Inside
Bodi Boutique Business Hotel: Mega Wet Land Sauna and Nuru Nuru Inside

I've held off writing about this place because of all the fanfare associated with the Expo in Shanghai.

Sauna places in Shanghai that might have been considered to have too high a profile (Merrylin, across from the Intercontinental Pudong; Golden 18; Shanghai Hotel; or 999 just to name a few) started having potty opening patterns or were closed pending further notice.

May other locations have remained open and have either limited their service offerings to Asians, or in the case of say, Sacrosa / Heting (same owner) have continued to operate.

It seems reasonable to think that if a sauna is "asked" to close, then the message will get delivered and they will comply.

Accordingly, I've stopped trying to figure out why a place is open or closed. It either is, or it isn't.

Recently there's been a lot of talk about the decline in service at Sacrosa. I agree. It's just not what it used to be. With somewhere around 20 rooms and limited waiting areas, it's annoying to be told that the wait is 15 minutes and be sitting there an hour later -- especially in a smoke-filled room.

With 999 being temporarily out of play, and the Shanghai Hotel downstairs (wet-lands) uncertain, many fans and first-timers to the world of Nuru Nuru Wet Land Slip-and-Slide have had limited choices.

Until now.

It's seems like it's time to talk about a place that's been around a while, but not discussed on these boards. Or, if it has been, I missed it during a forum search.

Just to Clarify: I get no perks or benefits from Bodi Boutique Hotel or the Sauna for writing this report. I'm not a shill for this place. Nor am I some kind of promoter. To be sure, I believe I wrote the first report on Heting shortly after it opened. (I found out about Heting from a random visit to Sacrosa and was a given a discount coupon back then.) When I wrote that report, I was new to the forum and used a level of detail that could have been construed as promotion. It was not intended that way. Accordingly, the commentary that follows is intended to be descriptive, and nothing more.

Bodi Boutique Business Hotel
http://www.bodiboutiquehotel.com/

Tel: +86 21 6163 3333
Fax: +86 21 6163 6276
Email:[email protected]
Add: No. 1245 Longyang Road
Pudong New District, Shanghai 200127, P. R. China.

For geographical reference, it is located not far from Century Park in Pudong.
No more than 5-10 minutes by taxi from the Sofitel Jin Jiang Oriental, Pudong at 889 Yang Gao Nan Lu

This place is better described as a massive sauna complex wrapped in a boutique business hotel. To the average onlooker โ€“ or guest โ€“ you see nothing more that a trendy boutique hotel with relatively high room prices. Ground floor has a very cool little bar that not normally crowded, somewhat quiet, and not normally filled with smoke. The reception desk is just that: a desk over to the right side of the lobby.

The somewhat-trained monger-eye would notice something a little bit interesting: The hotel lobby sign that calls out locations of the hotel's rooms, gym, and other facilities does not have any thing listed on the 2nd floor. A quick trip up the staircase to the right and one finds nothing more that a stair well that continues upward and a pair of locked unmarked doors on what should be the second floor. Walking back down to the lobby โ€“ and looking upward- there is in fact a high ceiling that could easily extend to second-floor height. It's entirely possible that floor two is office space for administrative staff and cleaning crews.

But, the monger's mental radar continues flashing. At which point a quick question is in order for the door guy.

Yep. Monger Radar correct: There is a sauna, and the entrance is outside the building on the front left (off to the side from the main entrance). There are no signs or other markings. Note: You cannot access the sauna from inside the hotel lobby or its elevators.

Inside you'll find a reception desk where they'll ask if you want massage. If yes, price is 780 RMB for 90 minutes.

Changing area is very nice and quite clean. Shower area is large, with individual semi-circular shower stalls that are hand tiled. Locker attendants are helpful but not overbearing. All the products they have on had are fleshly stocked and clean. (Not rather lame in places like 968 Sauna on Pudong Avenue across from The Office bar.) They have very large dry sauna that is, well, one of largest I've seen. Most places have smaller dry saunas, but not this place. In fact, the entire shower / dry sauna area layout is expansive. You don't feel cramped, rushed, or prodded and pushed around like a cattle drive, as sometimes happens at Sacrosa.

Following the shower they have a platform (built up wooden floor) dry off area which works quite well. Pajamas are issued and away you goโ€ฆdown the stairs.

After descending the stairs you quickly realize that you're in a massive below-ground rest area. Huge is an understatement. Probably 20-25 resting rooms. Each with no more than three lounge chairs. Big TV on the wall. The hallway must be 50 meters long. There are two, perhaps thee service counters along the length of the hallway. It is not crowded, as they can spread the guests along the length of the hallway.

After ordering a tea, I chatted with the Hammer Commander who is from Dongbei. He's friendly guy who has been in Shanghai for six years and had a lot of interesting insight on all things local. (Note: Unlike Bob at Heting, he speaks no English.)

After our chat we proceeded down the hall to far end where he paused and took out a secure key card and slid it through the lock activator. Green lightโ€ฆgo! Door swings open andโ€ฆ.BIG LINE UP of girls. Probably 35-40. Big fucking room that's bright and well lit. It's packed with girls along the back wall. Though I can't prove it, I be willing to wager that some of these girls are form 999, though it's only a (slightly educated) guess.

Many different outfits on the girls. There was no standard uniform. . I picked a girl who looked like a slutty librarian dressed in a kind of leopard spot outfit. Had the glasses to match the look and all. (She was 581 and turned out to provide average service as she was rather process driven. Next time, I'll try someone new, as there are many to chose from.)

Following the selection phase, we took a few steps to a nearby elevator. Rather small, but well decorated for such a private looking elevator. She hits the button andโ€ฆwhat do you knowโ€ฆ2nd floor! You guessed itโ€ฆthe entire second floor of the Boutique Hotel is a massive Nuru Nuru Wet Lands. Couldn't even see to the end of the hallway (maybe I needed glasses.) There must be 40 or more wet rooms. It's the biggest Wet Lands that I've seen. Bar none. The rooms are big compared to 999, and seem to be equal to or slightly larger than the rooms at Golden 18. Slippy-slide table, shower, split bottom chair, in-room water container, big bed in the dry area with mirrored ceiling, and all the rest. (Didn't see Red Rope bars for all you inverted-helicopter aficionados, but...maybe in another room.) Andโ€ฆit was clean. Did not look worn or dirty at all, at least not the room I had.

No need for a fully detailed blow-by-blow of the Wet Area Service ...but...then again... The service followed a standard Wet Lands Format, e.g., shower, sit on the Cracked-Ass Stool, Space Probe of your Leather Cheerio (bung hole wash with her index finder), lay plastic on table using eforum.xxx-team approach to save time and speed things along, break out the Nuru Nuru Happy Liquid and play "Slide for Life" with enough gel for a Sumo Wrestler, Hard-Grind Pussy Scrub, repeat Hard-Grind Pussy Scrub (need to feel the tingling), Pussy Straddle Scrub on each leg, a.k.a, ride the Stick Pony, Ride Up and Down Ass Mountain several times, Ass Squiggle on Back, grip-and-flip over, more "Slide for Life", Face-to-Face action with simulated Canyon Glide, nipple lick'n, dick sucking, a round of "69 and try to grab that ass", followed by wash off and shift to dry area.

Standard stuff in the dry zone from head-to-toe, hard-dick blow, put a sock on the pickle, and mount & go. Pop til you drop...or until time is up.

After session ended, back to the inโ€“room (wet land) shower, towel off, and head down the very long hallway. Back down to the locker room / shower area where you can shower again if you like, use the sauna area, or if time permits, head back down the stairs to the massive rest area.

Again, total damage was 780 RMB for a trip to the Wet Lands that was un-crowded and comfortable because you could navigate the process at your own pace.

In summary, this is a well-conceived place. It still reminds me of a massive sauna wrapped in a Boutique Hotel, but then again, they do have very trendy (and high priced) rooms if you like that kind of place for your stay in Shanghai (as opposed to the big traditional 5 star hotels)

Shoutbox
  1. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’Monday,๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ’‹ Ada, ๐Ÿ’ž๐ŸŒนa beautiful Korean girl, super fit, slim, but good bust, beautiful, great service+ ๐Ÿต Fifi, . ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  2. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โฃ๐Ÿ’‹at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ๐Ÿ’– Monday, ๐Ÿ’‹ Sophia, ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’–25 yrs, Oriental, 5'7", slim build, soft to medium treatment and very nice finish, full menu, very pretty and ๐Ÿ˜š Tammy, ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’–โ˜Ž๏ธ647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  3. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at SUNRISE SPA: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 5โ€™4โ€ & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  4. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  5. MoreEyeballs:
    MONDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, HANNA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy.+
  6. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NEW GIRL HELEN: A TALL, SLIM AND YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL W/ A VERY RAVISHING BODY AND NICE ROUND BEHIND ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  7. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: AMY, KELLY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady
  8. GoldenFlower:
    ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป๐™‚๐™Š๐™‡๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‰ ๐™๐™‡๐™Š๐™’๐™€๐™ ๐™Ž๐™‹๐˜ผ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’› 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ MONDAY at๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒปGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jessi, Jojo, Tracy & Sherry. Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl
  9. ASPA:
    ๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: EMMA and RACHEL. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4
  10. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธVIVIAN & JENNY JENNY has a medium build, nicely curved. Jenny has a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy. VIVIAN is camera shy & doesnโ€™t want to post a pic so far. She is young, attractive, and a must see for big boob lovers.
  11. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ดโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Bella & NEW GIRL Yumi. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  12. Sparkling Spa:
    Crazy Korean Summer and Zoe @Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  13. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ APRIL 29th , MONDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒนCHERRY ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒนSENECA๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• DASIY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & ๐Ÿ†• TINA & SOPHIE & CHERRY & SENECA โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  14. Sparkling Spa:
    Good day for a duo:SUPER MILF SASA AND SASSY JENNIFER!!!! @Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  15. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, GEET, MONIKA, PAOLA, ANNA, MIMI, KIRAN, NIMRAT, PAYAL PEARL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  16. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  17. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  18. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Summer and young cute open mind Jessy, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  19. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  20. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  21. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  22. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NEW GIRL HELEN: A YOUNG TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH AN INCREDIBLE BODY AND A NICE ROUND BEHIND ๐ŸŒธ NITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL WITH A BEAUTIFUL FACE ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  23. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนJessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand coco ๐Ÿ˜˜very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ deep massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  24. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cup & very open minded services.
  25. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒปGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Sonia & Tracy; After 9pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. ALSO, Indian Sonia after 7pm: Sonia comes from India with love. Tracy is a young, petite & pretty Japanese lady with very flexible services.
  26. ASPA:
    ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: Be๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น, & Sophia ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4โ€
  27. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCoco & Jenny. Coco is a sweet slim lady with nice skills. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  28. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Mia, Sophia & Summer. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude.
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER MILF SASA AND SASSY JENNIFER!!!! @Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 Today at 8:19 AM
  30. exploring007:
    Mumbai
  31. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ APRIL 28th , SUNDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 5๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒน LORI ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & ๐Ÿ†• TINA & SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & LORI โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  32. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 Today at 8:19 AM
  34. Skyy:
    Do please give me details about Mimi and Athen
  35. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06 Today we have 5 girls on Saturday๏ผš Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  36. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  37. Endless Joy Spa:
  38. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  39. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  40. Golden Leaf Spa:
    Xixi and Coco are working today, hide away from rain in our warm luxury spa. ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ซ 437-999-2166 ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ซ
  41. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  42. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Ivy โค๏ธ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivyโ€™s good looks
  43. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนTiffany sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Angela very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ deep massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  44. Red Rose Spa:
    red rose spa
  45. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  46. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty, about 5โ€™2โ€ and 100 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a Chinese Born Vietnamese lady, 168Cms, 110Lbs with long black hair
  47. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young open minded Yoyo 36DD and young cute Sophia, pretty GFE Ella and sweet Fun Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  48. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika(to 7pm), Mimi, Molly(to 7pm) & Sherry. After 7pm: Monica & Sonia Mika(to 7pm) is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Molly(to 7pm) is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  49. ASPA:
    SATUR๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Jenny and best massage Rachel. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36Cโ€™s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  50. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธLucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y
Back