What makes a great massage for you?

Musicluver

Reaction score
Since no clients start threads I decided to start another one. :D

I saw this thread elsewhere and the answers were very interesting. What makes a great massage for you, meaning, from the moment you walk in to the moment you walk out the door? What type of things would make you come back, and what type of things would make you never come back? Here is a list of a couple things I look for, but I am curious to see what everyone else thinks.

1. Massage therapy room has to be at a somewhat private location. For me, I don't feel like running into other people I know or even other clients in a waiting room. Massage is my time to get away from my problems and my life and to relax. Talking to the therapist is fine, but I don't want to go through a lot of people to get to him or her. I don't want to sit in a room in robes chatting with other clients. Recently, I had a massage at the YMCA. I had to check in with the receptionist, then had to walk through a bunch of weightlifters to get to the massage room. Everyone could see that I went in. It's close to my house, so people I know could have been at the YMCA and have seen me. Anyhow, I lay down and I can hear people talking the background and can hear SportsCenter on the TV. Not exactly the calm, relaxing, peaceful atmosphere I was hoping for.

2. Massage therapist has to be thorough. To be honest, if the therapist is going to skip abs, quads, hamstrings, glutes, adductors, I probably won't go to the therapist. Obviously, privates are never massaged, but other than that, I don't like therapists that are afraid to massage some of the above listed spots...you could even include feet on there.

3. Therapist doesn't break contact a lot. I had one therapist literally take 2 or 3 strokes, get more lotion, 2 or 3 more strokes get more lotion. Walk around to the other end of the table, change the CD player, take a phone call. All these delays make the massage interrupted and not relaxing. I prefer a therapist that breaks contact with you as little as possible.

4. Flexibility - I prefer therapists that cater their massage towards the client. Some allow you to be face up or face down first. Some are happy to give me a mixture of Swedish, therapeutic, and sports massage. There are therapists, however, who absolutely never get off their routine and are not flexible towards the client. These are often the ones who don't listen well when the client describes their problems.

5. Massage is not rushed. Clients aren't stupid, and I think most of us can tell when the therapist truly loves his or her job and cares about you, and when they are simply out to make a buck. Normally when the second answer applies, the massage feels rushed. Obviously true in all jobs, but when the therapist loves their job, they perform better.

6. Therapist gives client the benefit of the doubt/sense of humor. A lot of times when in a mega-relaxed state, clients say things the wrong way or a way they might not normally. They open up more. Obviously intentional inappropriate and sexual remarks should get the client dismissed and sent away for good, but therapists that seem nervous or seem like they are looking for a perv are probably not going to attract a lot of clients.

7. Proper privacy/draping. I actually had the following happen to me. After a massage, I was getting changed around the corner in an open room with a slight wall. The therapist comes in the door and yells "Don't come out Ace I am just changing the music." Well, I fortunately was just zipping up my jeans, but the truth is, I could easily been stark naked in the middle of the room. She should not have done that and in my mind, it was out of line.

Other factors for me include the therapist being on time, the room not being too light (client feels more comfortable being unclothed under a sheet I believe with dimmed lights), and therapists using enough lotion.

So for you, what are major factors in a great massage?

My BIGGEST thing is do not forget my glutes! Most massages I have had they seem to forget it and that bugs me to no end.
Proper draping is also a must for me.
Stretching my arms (both at the same time) big no no for me. I keep my hands on my breast the entire massage and I freak out when both are off at the same time.

Ignoring what areas I am telling them are bugging me and doing what they think is hurting me because of my job. Pay attention to what I say from beginning to end. Might be your job but its MY massage and I am paying for it.

Don't use gobs of lotion/oil...I may have some place to be after and don't have time to shower.

And after the massage is over don't over pressure me to rebook. Also don't call me 50 times after I have told you not to.

Respect me as a person, respect my boundaries. Give me amble time to get on the table and to get off. Don't have cheesy looking sheets that look like they came from a thrift store (yeah u can get good ones there but they don't have to look as old as dirt either)
Ask me before you use essential oils on me otherwise I will cough the entire time as it gets to me.

The Massage Therapist should take time to check in with me before and after the massage. Just a couple of minutes in a private place where I can tell the therapist what is bothering me before, and how I'm feeling after is fine. I like the lights dim and the music quiet. Swanky jazz saxophones make me laugh. Discordant strings make me cringe. Ultra new-age that is all synthisizer makes my skin crawl. Classical makes my fingers twitch (used to play the violin). It's best if the therapist has a broad selection of music in my case. The music is VERY important - I usually cary some with me just in case. Careful attention to draping is important or I'll be shivering the whole time. Just a sheet won't cut it unless it's the middle of July and there is no A/C in the office. I really wish MTs would mask the ringing of telephones if possible. Having worked in a call center, it stresses me out big time to hear phones.

Also, for you gentlemen MTs, please be aware of the placement of certain body parts (yours) as you lean over the table. Remember my hand is under those sheets, usually palm up if I am prone, and I'd rather not be stuck in the position of holding the jewels, if you know what I mean. Yes, this has happened to me. It was a total accident so I didn't make a big deal of it.

As for the massage itself, it's important that the MT is attentive to my verbal requests and body language, to check in once or twice about pressure, and to do more than just effleurage. I also love to recieve a cup, glass, or bottle of water after, straight from the MT's hand. It's a very simple thing that makes me feel special and cared-for.

However, if you give an excellent massage, most of the above can be forgiven! At least to a certain extent, If you can make me forget why I'm stressed out, that's all that really matters.

Emily

Ace,

Have you found your perfect therapist?? Are you 100% happy with the one youare currently seeing??

There are therapists out there that do all that you require without you telling them ahead of time. There are also those who will do all you request IF you bring it up before a session. There are plenty of people who DONT want all that you want. The only way to let the MT know exactly what you want is to tell them specifically.

I am not sure how well you express your wishes with an MT before they get you on the table, but would highly suggest you do so.

major factors in a great massage?

major factors in a great massage?

Primarily โ€“ that I walk out feeling great, donโ€™t much care what the MT does if I can accomplish thatโ€ฆ but,

Go deep. Work hard โ€“ donโ€™t phone it in. If youโ€™re overworked or have too many appointments booked, youโ€™re going to give less than 100% and your clients will know it.

Donโ€™t try to sell me anything while Iโ€™m on the tableโ€ฆ Iโ€™m not paying for you to make a sales pitch.

Please have a towel for me to use before dressing. (One of the MT I see has dunked the towel in the hot stone water & wiped me down, and it was an exceptionally nice finish)

Go easy on the throat โ€“ I know it is a bit irrational, but it has a tendency to make me think your going to choke meโ€ฆ

Donโ€™t accuse me of being a perv. Sorry you may have had to deal with jerks, but โ€“ Iโ€™m not one. Iโ€™m a grown man and if you happen to see some of my man stuff โ€“ it was an accident. None of the couple thousand guys at the gym have ever accused me of being a perv because I was naked in the shower.

Glutes โ€“ because of the perv factor, Iโ€™m not going to ask you to do them. But it doesnโ€™t feel complete if you avoid them.

When weโ€™re done โ€“ please look me in the eye and thank me. In turn, Iโ€™ll gladly give a nice tip, sincerely thank you and recommend you to everybody I knowโ€ฆ

GreatttLakes said:
Ace,

Have you found your perfect therapist?? Are you 100% happy with the one youare currently seeing??

There are therapists out there that do all that you require without you telling them ahead of time. There are also those who will do all you request IF you bring it up before a session. There are plenty of people who DONT want all that you want. The only way to let the MT know exactly what you want is to tell them specifically.

I am not sure how well you express your wishes with an MT before they get you on the table, but would highly suggest you do so.

Great Lakes,

Are you being sarcastic in this post? It certainly seems that way in this post, so I am not going to respond much. I didn't pose a question at the start of a thread that was asking for advice, so I wonder why I am getting it. I don't ever expect to get 100% of what I want, but I am getting better at speaking up. No one gets 100% - I think that is a bit unrealistic. I think is just fun to hear what others expect out of a massage compared to yourself, that's all.

Ace,

I wasnt trying to be sarcastic. I mentioned this because you tend to complain alot about your sessions with MT's as well as the MT's in general.

I was just wondering if you brought up your complaints and specifications with your therapist.

I think is just fun to hear what others expect out of a massage compared to yourself, that's all.

I agree with you 100%, Ace. Different people have different ideas about what makes a massage a great session. If more MT's would read and assimilate information from threads like this, there would be more good MT's out there. Personally I don't like to request specfic work when I am on the receiving end other than to let the MT know what issues I may have at the time, i.e. wrist pain, heel pain, etc. I like a thorough massage, but I know for a fact that some therapists dislike or are uncomfortable working on feet, glutes, abdomen or even massaging the scalp. I know this because I remember some of my fellow students talk about how gross feet are and they avoid working on them, etc. And now, in addition to my private practice, I teach some of the advanced techniques at a massage school. I overhear students, even after nearly completing their clinic hours, talking about the work they refuse to do (or they barely tolerate doing it if a client requests work they find disgusting). And if a guy asks the female students in the clinic to work on his glutes, adductors or abs, inevitably many of the students label him a "perv".

Since I don't know what a therapist's views are on working different parts of the body, I prefer not to ask. I've have quite a number of massages from different therapists across the country. Very, very few have delivered a thorough massage. In fact, I can only think of four therapists who gave what I consider a great and thorough massage, which included:

Working the entire body including glutes, feet, thigh muscles, etc. finishing with a nice scalp massage, discovering the right level of pressure that is good for me, maintaining physical contact throughout the massage (breaking contact only when absolutely necessary), talking if I wanted to talk, not talking if I didn't feel like talking, not psychoanalyzing me (i.e. "You have some emotional issues that you need to work on" - - did I ASK for this advice?!), incorporating different strokes, having a nice rhythm to their work, working more slowly when using deep pressure, extra work in areas I reported pain or problems (if I did report any problems at the time). Keeping me properly draped so I felt safe the whole time, while also feeling comfortable fully exposing whatever area they were working on.

That last line may sound contradictory. To explain, I've had therapists who seemed so uncomfortable exposing the body that when working on the legs, for example, they undraped only the lower half of the leg, wrapping the sheet around my leg just above my knee. Obviously that meant they were only going to be working on my calf muscles. I didn't want to say "Can you please undrape my whole leg." I'm assuming they are letting me know this is their comfort level. It makes me feel much more at ease when I know a therapist is completely comfortable working the whole body (minus private parts, of course), and at the same time respects my modesty with proper draping.

Samantha said:
I teach some of the advanced techniques at a massage school. I overhear students, even after nearly completing their clinic hours, talking about the work they refuse to do (or they barely tolerate doing it if a client requests work they find disgusting).

Not to hijack this thread, but perhaps the students mentioned above should be reconsidering whether or not they are cut out to be massage therapists. How can you be a good therapist if you consider parts of the body to be disgusting?????????????

:smt017

It is soooooo important as a therapist to be totally accepting of our clients bodies. I'm not talking about private parts, or feet that haven't been washed in a while or bad b/o.....I'm talking about the average client.

You have to go in to a session with love and acceptance and the intent to help your clients feel better. If your client has pulled their hamstrings, yet you feel hamstrings are "disgusting" then that will come through in your treatment.

I just don't see how you can be a good therapist and think that the body is disgusting??????

Angie

Not to hijack this thread, but perhaps the students mentioned above should be reconsidering whether or not they are cut out to be massage therapists. How can you be a good therapist if you consider parts of the body to be disgusting?????????????

Ditto, Moogie. I have said the same thing in different words many times. Clearly some people are not in the MT business because of their love of helping people with the power of touch. I suspect that people who find some work disgusting, won't last too long in the profession. However, like I mentioned before, I have had very few therapists give me what I consider a thorough massage. I can understand not including the abdominal work in an hour massage because it's hard to get it all in. And some clients aren't comfortable with abdominal work. Personally I always include it in an 1 1/2 or a 2-hour massage. But usually run out of time to include abdominal work in an hour massage. I find it surprising that so few therapists spend much, if any, time with the feet, glutes and scalp.

Even on this forum, I've read various posts in the past by MT's who say they don't do glute work. They might claim that their clients aren't comfortable with glute work, but I propose it's really the MT that is uncomfortable with glute work. I have yet to find a client who does not like the glute muscles worked.

Samantha said:
I find it surprising that so few therapists spend much, if any, time with the feet, glutes and scalp.

I have some clients who come in and specifically want me to spend the entire time on their problem areas (neck, shoulder, back etc...) but if I am doing a full-body massage I always address the glutes, feet and scalp. If the client leaves on the underwear, then I do compressions to the gluts through the sheets. I try to spend quality time on the feet, making sure I even massage each toe.

When I was in massage school, I had a teacher who told us that it was important for the massage to feel "complete" and she suggested that we include toes, fingers and even ears.

And....my favorite part of receiving a massage is always the head and scalp so I never leave it out (unless requested by the client.)

Angie

I have some clients who come in and specifically want me to spend the entire time on their problem areas (neck, shoulder, back etc...) but if I am doing a full-body massage I always address the glutes, feet and scalp. If the client leaves on the underwear, then I do compressions to the gluts through the sheets. I try to spend quality time on the feet, making sure I even massage each toe.

When I was in massage school, I had a teacher who told us that it was important for the massage to feel "complete" and she suggested that we include toes, fingers and even ears.

And....my favorite part of receiving a massage is always the head and scalp so I never leave it out (unless requested by the client.)

Sounds like you give the kind of massage I love to receive! Gee, where are you, Moogie? If I ever visit your part of the world, I'll have to look you up for a massage. ;)

I'm kinda picky as to who I receive a session from. It definitely has to be a meeting of the minds, and even souls. I'm pretty sensitive in the extrasensory/vibes sense, as I think most of us are.

What makes a GREAT session?
1) The MT LISTENS to what I say. This means that when I'm looking for a relaxing session, they don't dig through to China on my infraspinatus trigger points or the tender deltoid insertion halfway down the arm! It also means that when I say I can only handle the jojoba oil I brought with me, they don't set my oil aside and use their latest blend of Biotone! Or if I say I need some pec work, they don't make mashed potatoes out of my rhomboids. Etc etc.

2) Peace, quiet, and enough warmth. Cell ringers should be off--that's a no-brainer. If an MT took a phone call during my session I would walk out. (The only exception would be if they told me ahead of time that they were expecting an emergency call such as from a child in the hospital or something.) After a few minutes of initial wind-down settle-in banter, the MT and I are both quiet except for massage-related conversation such as "how does that feel" or "how's the pressure" or "are you doing lots of driving lately?" The A/C should not be on full blast, Texas July summer or not. No fans blowing on me. The top blanket does wonders. A table warmer is nice, too.

3) Be on time, and manage time well. If we plan to do a full-body massage and I'm on time, the MT should pace his/herself so that parts are rushed through or skipped all together, being left undone at the end because time wasn't managed properly. Do what you say you're going to do.

4) If we talk, do not--and I repeat do NOT--bring up questionable subjects. Politics, religion, or any kind of abuse/cruelty/neglect to animals (it's my crusade in life) are OUT. I don't want to hear how your kitten got accidentally thrown into your washer or dryer with your laundry! Call my irrational but that kind of story will depress me for MONTHS if I hear it on a GOOD day, and things seem to penetrate that much deeper during massage. As for politics and religion--let's face it. My views are probably VERY different from those of most people (and hey--yours might be too!), no matter which side you are on. No matter what our leanings, we're probably eventually going to end up differing and even unintentionally offending each other. Don't go there. If we end up disagreeing (even amicably) on a subject, you're subconsciously not going to give me a great massage and I'm not going to be able to receive it well, and it's a waste of time for both of us.

5) At the end, pleeease don't abruptly remove your hands and say something like "well, we're done" and then turn the lights nearly all the way up on your way out. I don't snap back to the physical realm that fast, nor do I like to feel like a member of a cattle herd. Let me hang out just a minute and get my bearings. Let me feel like you give a dang about me as a person. Gentle, slow, gradual. Especially if you gave a great massage, it needs a great finish! Don't undo all the hard work you just did by simply turning off and jarring me back to reality so quickly. Instead, rest your hands on my scalp or shoulders or whatnot. Have a nice finish. Speak softly to bring me back.

6) Have water ready at the end! Preferably something like a 16oz bottle I can take with me. Preferably something not ice-cold. Preferably something that doesn't taste like, well, you know.

Seems complicated, but really isn't that hard. I feel that all the above points need mentioning, ks there are quite a few MTs out there who seem not to know the very basics. Between myself, my husband, and my mom, we've experienced all of the above "don'ts" when getting massage from ignorant MTs!

Hugs,
~Jyoti

Samantha said:
Sounds like you give the kind of massage I love to receive! Gee, where are you, Moogie? If I ever visit your part of the world, I'll have to look you up for a massage. ;)

I'm in the Tampa/St. Pete area in Florida. Drop on by anytime!!

:D

Angie

I have to agree with the others here. The most important part is that the therapist is listening to me. I had a massage once by a therapist who just wouldn't shut up (sorry for that type of language, but he wouldn't). i told him ahead of the massage that I just wanted to relax and if it was alright to not talk, so that I can just float off. he said ' no probs' and as soon as he had his hands on me he kept talking and talking, asking about my pay!!!!!!! and whether they needed another therapist where I was working. he asked at least three times whether i had a headache because massage can release toxins. 'Do you have a headache?' five minutes later: 'do you have a headache now? another five minutes down the road: 'do you have a headache now?' I felt like saying that if he asked me one more time I would. he also asked me whether i was warm enough. as a matter of fact my feet were cold so i told him. he honestly replied that they were covered and therefore they shouldnt be cold. that was it - 60 more minutes to go with icy feet. in the middle of the massage he walked out to change the music (somehow that was controlled in the reception area). this was meant to be a 90 minutes full body relaxation massage, but i never got asked to turn over. so he only did the back. Oh well, at least it was tax deductable. Sorry for the vent, didn't mean to.

A quiet room, clean sheets and washing hands before the session are a must. And I get cold easily, so please cover me well. Other nice touches are hot towels and essential oils. I nice flow of motion always makes a good therapist, someone who can do some gentle strokes on the rest of the body but will 'dig in' when required.

Its interesting to hear what people have to say on this topic, so thanks for starting this post, ace.

cheers,
schnuckess

I agree with most of the stuff already said, but would like to add more.

The therapist should not leave me waiting face down in the massage room for 10 minutes while he/she is out in the hallway eating or socializing (yes this has happened) Give me about 2 minutes to get undressed, then come in.

Sheets should smell clean, not like fabric softener or rancid oil.

No incomplete strokes. When a stroke ends halfway up the thigh or back, I find it diiffucult to relax because I am waiting for the rest of the stroke.

Scented candles make me sneeze, especially when used in small spaces like massage rooms.

Essential oils are wonderful. They are even better if the therapist has several to choose from.

The massage should have a predictable flow to it. I should not have to guess where he/she is going to go next.

The therapist should not wipe oil or lotion all over my hair. I would like to be halfway presentable when I leave. I may have other places to go on the way home.

My greatest desire for a therapist is that they do feet THOROUGHLY. I love my feet to be massaged, and very firmly.

the keys to a great massage

I feel that as a massage therapist, I want to give 100% to my client during their precious time with me, using all of my well-honed skills to provide the complete experience for the client. I only will chat when initiated by the client, and only speak in low soft tones. Music is totally up to my client, and I would only play what they want to hear- I have a CD list printed up so the client can select the music they wish to hear in their session. I never sell services on the table,instead giving repeat clients brochures to take home to think about add-on services next time. I always offer a cold bottle of water or juice following all of my sessions, and I am always available 15 minutes after all sessions for questions. I believe the client should have the opportunity to ask about things experienced during the session that felt good, bad or inquiring about other modalities. As for smelly feet, I use a bit of peppermint,spearmint or lavender EO mixed with a bit of grapeseed oil and rub it into the feet and wrap with a warm moist towel while working the legs- by the time I reach the feet, they smell good, and are soft,warm, clean and ready for me to massage! Plus the clients love it! Glute work is often part of the critical work done on the back, and I only work the glutes with client permission. I really don't mind starting face down if they wish,it doesn't affect me too much, I just want to make my clients happy. I never bring my personal issues to the table,that takes away from my client, and I deal with problems between sessions, always smiling and never showing my bad day to any clients! These things always make a great massage for me and my client- I want my clients to return, so they are always #1 to me.

Blessings and Light-
Johnny

I like a therpaist that listens to my problem areas and gives the additional work Irequest. I understand we all have our routines, however a very big part of what I do is catering to my client's needs.

Do not talk to me the whole time just because we both are therpaists and you think this opens the door to conversation.

Do not leave me waiting on the table forever before you come in.

I like deep pressure, do not ignore the tops of my shoulders and neck. Please do not yank on my neck, you are not a chiro!

Those are really the main things for me.

One thing that bothers me is when the therapist scratches his head or face or touches anything other than their lotion/creme/oil pump and my body. I've had several massages where the therapist does that and it bothers me because they should really wash their hands again before touching me and don't.

So, I just don't go back to those therapists. I haven't yet determined a way to tell them without coming across as rude.

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI โ˜Ž๏ธ WhatsApp9๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ3๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ1๏ธโƒฃ2๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ
  2. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. :oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not fo
  3. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, NEW GIRL MARIA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธSparkling Spa: ๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ฃ50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ฃ ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘ENJOY VICTORIA DAY WITH JENNIFER AND SUMMER !! 905-604-8186!
  5. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  6. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new sweet Angela and young cute Vivian, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  7. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday๏ผš๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹New white girl gigi young student,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ lisa- Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  8. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTHREE BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS WORKING๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Tina๐Ÿ˜˜ - A sweet tiny little treat from Ma
  9. Sparkling Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธSparkling Spa: ๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ฃ50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ฃ ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘ENJOY VICTORIA DAY WITH JENNIFER AND SUMMER !! 905-604-8186!
  10. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนMia sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Jenny very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒCiciDeep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  11. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  12. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  13. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: AMY, MIMI & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services. VIVI is a very cute and young lady
  14. Birchmount&14th:
    MONDAY at ๐‹๐„๐Ž๐๐€ & ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ๐’: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐ โ˜Ž๏ธ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. YUKI, so sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind. $120 30 Minutes Fixed rate for All Menu Package (including BBBJ, DATY, Body Slide, Rimming, Full)
  15. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 36C-29-29, 5โ€™4โ€ & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe
  16. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: HAPPY & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  17. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Jennifer๐Ÿ˜˜- A busty curvy new girl from Taiwan with excellent massage skills and a fun bubbly personality. Nice thick bum to worship and play with. A fun wild girl willing to provide an exciting happy finish anyway you like ๐Ÿ˜˜Real picture
  18. ASPA:
    ๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: EMMA and RACHEL. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAMY, CINDY & LUCY AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills! Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ดโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Bella &new girl Kitty. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  21. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ HELEN: A YOUNG TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5'7, VERY SWEET WITH AN INCREDIBLE BEHIND ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  22. Cali1:
    Stacey
  23. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI โ˜Ž๏ธ WhatsApp9๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ3๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ1๏ธโƒฃ2๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ
  24. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ(416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ Today at 8:00 AM Sparkling Spa: ๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ฃ50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ฃ ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’งWITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and GUEST STAR BUNNY!!! 905-604-8186!!
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  27. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธtable shower ๐Ÿšฟ body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘every day 3 girls Cici and Jessica and Coco ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜sexy girl for you good table shower ๐Ÿšฟ body scrub๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  28. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  29. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sasa,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  30. Birchmount&14th:
    SUNDAY at ๐‹๐„๐Ž๐๐€ & ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ๐’: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐ โ˜Ž๏ธ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. YUKI, so sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind.
  31. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: MIMI, NINA & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services. NINA is a young and beautiful Chinese lady, 168Cms, 110Lbs with long black hair. She knows how to treat you nice.
  32. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  33. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, PHOENIX & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl
  34. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  35. ASPA:
    ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: Be๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น, & Sophia ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4โ€
  36. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAmy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.+
  37. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  38. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and youโ€™ll be sure to come back for more.
  39. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ HELEN: A TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5'7 VERY SWEET WITH A INCREDIBLE BEHIND ๐ŸŒธ DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ(416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  40. Sparkling Spa:
    ๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ฃ50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ฃ ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’งWITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and GUEST STAR BUNNY!!! 905-604-8186!! Y
  41. bumika.vashi:
  42. Endless Joy Spa:
  43. Pink Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough โœฐ ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง A talented Girl from Lebanon ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Nancy (New) from Singapore is pretty & slim ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Kelly | Elly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Linda | My Linh (New) 21Yrs, a full body Malaysian Vietnamese...Very Comfortable Treatment Offered...
  44. Footlong:
    Edmonton male waxing
  45. Sparkling Spa:
    ๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ฃ50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ฃ END YOUR WEEK ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’งWITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and SASSY JENNIFER 905-604-8186!!
  46. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06Today we have 5 girls on Saturday๏ผš Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  47. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at ๐‹๐„๐Ž๐๐€ & ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ๐’: JESSIE, MIMI & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐ โ˜Ž๏ธ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. MIMI is slender, attractive, and can offer extremely versatile services. YUKI, sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind.
  48. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lb
  49. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  50. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, LULU, MICHELLE & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young,curvy
Back