Chat YMMV TIPS & SUGGESTIONS

The people who need these suggestions aren't viewing these threads or don't care to follow them regardless. I gotta give it to these ladies it takes a lot of courage to pretend they like them as mentioned some are fat, hairy, hideous, yellow teeth/bad breath, have skin diseases, body odor and there are those who are extremely rough with the girls. oh and then you have the guys that take aphrodisiacs so they don't ejaculate for a long time. customers who short change the girls. the list goes on
These girls are making large money and get alot of good looking witty gentlemen as well. With the new law a 60 year old can make up too $10000 a week and gamble like a big shot. Like they do. As long as they are not autistic about their likes and dislikes. As far as long time cumming and all else it is common and par for the course. They do have a toolbox full of tricks but at least be reasonable. If you want to make money.

Last edited:
YMMV

Alright so there's been a lot of banter lately about YMMV. So i figured why not make a post. Some people get a lot, some people get next to nothing. Here's my tips over the years that have got me extra mileage. A lot of which I did not ask for as it happened organically. Either by me going in instigating the action or the mpa just doing it.

1) BE IN SHAPE

Guys, there's no excuse for being fat and out of shape. I've said this a million times on here. Being in great shape gets you extra play all day everyday. I would go as far to say that 90% of the time an mpa is shocked when my shirt comes off. It's like she's never seen a well sculpted body before. I'm talking eyes popping out of her head. This tells me that the majority of the guys going into spas are not in shape. I'm a little older now but i train a lot. It's part of my daily regime. It should part of yours too, not just for this hobby but for life in general. If you guys lack motivation, or need an extra push. Workout with a friend or hire a trainer. I've always been a gym rat since i was young. In my case now, i have this young lad who works for me. He is in insane shape as he workouts like crazy. We train together and push each other every time at the gym.

Let's be honest, no guy wants a fat lard ass mpa. In retrospect no mpa wants a fat lard ass mandem. That's just fkn gross all around. There's a lot of things we can't control, like our height, aging etc but you can control your weight. Having a fit body is the ultimate sign of self respect.

2) HYGIENE

Yes, fkn hygiene. When you guys go to a spa, shower right before you go. I'm talking right before, like shower and head straight to the spa right after. I don't like to shower at spas before a session. The reason for this is that, I don't like their cheap ass soap. A lot of the spas don't even have body lotion for crying out loud. So i use the quality stuff i have at home before i head out. I only shower after sessions at the spa and even then the idea of how many people being in there just fkn grosses me the fk out.

Brush your mother fkn teeth before a session. Holy fk, i can't even believe i have to say this one. You know how many girls i've spoken to over the years who have said so many guys they see have bad breath. Brush, , use mouth wash and chew a piece of gum on your way to the spa. I don't recommend flossing for those of you who like to go down on a chick for obvious reasons.

Spray a good cologne. None of this shoppers drug mart cheap ass shit. The good shit. This hobby is expensive so invest in a good cologne. I like creed aventus, baccarat rouge 540, and le labo te matcha just to name a few. Don't fkn over spray, two or three sprays max.

Groom yourself. If you're a hairy ass chewbacca mother fker get the manscape trimmer and get to work. You don't have to go zero guard. For those of you who have small dicks leave enough hair so your dick seems bigger. LOL!!!... but don't leave too much where the mpa has to go searching for moby. 👀

For those of you who have been blessed with the monster anaconda a light trim will do.

Come well put together. I'm not saying shirt and tie type of shit. I'm just saying don't look fkn sloppy. The girls don't look sloppy so neither should you.

Most of these girls if not all ,are super clean and ready to go. You owe to them and yourself to be just as clean.

3) BE POLITE

I know these girls are sex workers and its easy to look at them like fkn hoes and treat them like one. If you want the gfe experience then treat them like one in the room. What i mean by this is be nice. Lead with your body slow and sensually. Build up to the experience you want. In a car you don't skp from 1st gear to 5th. So same applies here. If you go too fast and the mpa pulls back take it down a notch. You want the mpa to be comfortable with you. Build rapport with the mpa. The more comfortable she is with you, the more she will do.

4) TIP WELL

If the service is good tip well. If the session was basic then give the standard. Some of you guys are so fkn cheap. I'm not saying tip a ton, though some guys do. You'll' be surprised how much an extra 5,10 or 20 goes on top of market rate. This goes a long way and the girl will remember that on your next visit.

I remember one chick i got a bs from. I had 4 twenties and a 5 in my wallet. I figured wth might as well just give it to her. I gave it to her and her smile lit up like crazy. Like she was so fkn happy over 5 Fkn bucks. It felt good to do that gesture and see her reaction. Totally worth the 5 bucks.

5) GO EARLY

If your schedule allows, you go fkn early. The mpas have more energy for a better massage and are more enthusiastic earlier in the day. Avoid going at late hours if you can because near the end of the day they are just tired and waiting to go home.

One time i went to a spa at 7:30 to check one of the girls on my rotation. Yo she was tired AF!!!! She literally went through 11 guys. She kept yawning and her massage was lacking serious power. It was pure shiatsu soft bullshit. I came for deep tissue bitch..lol. Anyway I cut the bullshit massage short , we ended up naked, cuddling and making out. After 15 mins she passed out ...LOLOLOLOL! Dumb bitch..kidding!! She was exhausted. I mean i can't complain as it was serious dfk but i came for the massage. She said i didn't have to tip her. I still tried to give her $50 bucks for the half hour but she refused and said next time. I went to the boss after and told her i don't think it’s a good idea for these chicks to see that many guys. The boss bitch said sorry and gave me an extra bottle of water. .Like what the fk am i gonna do with 2 bottles of water bitch LOL!!!

The service just lacks after a certain number of guys the mpa goes through. I mean imagine an mpa wacking off 11 fkn dicks...wtf!!! Go early!!!

5) DO YOUR RESEARCH

There's a lot of information out there on who provides what. A lot of you guys may be looking for a great massage, a great tease, a fantastic body slide etc. Do the research and ask credible sources, watch out for the shills though. There's a ton of them on here.

If anyone would like to add suggestions or have stories to add regarding mileage pls reply. I would love to hear them.
You know what bust a pimple. I have a few tweaks to your theories...And here's why I gave a shit emoji..

1) BE IN SHAPE
So first off you mention being in shape - Let me tell you all horn dogs, not true.. Luckily I have had many hot main stream gfs in my life to know this ain't true and the fact that you, me and half the planet would not be here if chicks didn't give it up to the less than pristine male bodies out there.
Look at the statistics of over weight people out there. 60% of the population now.
So what you are telling the guys on massage planet who don't work out, who don't have a pristine body is, don't bother with this hobby, you wont get anything that Bustanut gets. ha ha.
Is that what you are saying? Why don't you constitute what is in shape and what is not.... Stating in shape means different things to different people dude.......
and most spa girls imo, don't have an issue unless you are extremely overweight.
FFS. if chicks didn't ding dong dudes who were out of shape, maybe half the population would not be here.

2) HYGIENE
Spray a good cologne. None of this shoppers drug mart cheap ass shit you say.
Well well, it just so happens that Shoppers does supply great cologne and have personally had spa attendants rank my faves after I bought it at Shoppers. Polo, Hermes, Jean Guy.. (insert curveball now).
And an old fave from years past said Kouros was her fave cologne for guys. Givenchy, Tom Ford are a few others and what I say about cologne is from my own personal observations and the girls opinions. But you don't have any experience with that do ya?
I don't remember a post where you said such and such girl was head over heals for your choices. Have you mentioned that before? My bad if I didn't catch that.
Monster Anaconda.. WFT does that have to do with hygiene?
You could have said for those of you that grow hair well. But yet, you had to write in moster anaconda as like that has anything to do with grooming.
Dumb fuck.......

Groom yourself you say.. So what about dudes who wear beards everyday? Are you saying they cant the Bustapimple experience if they choose not to shave, cut their fingernails and toenails.
More power to em and send them over to Bellaggio where the famous Lucy is. And while your at it Bustapimple, tell Lucy to shave that forest she got going on down under.
And tell her to grow an ass while your at it you fucking dumb ass.
And one other thing dudddddddddde.......

While your at giving advice, why don't you tell some of these popular MPA's to wash before they start work. Less some stinky pussy shit from a few.
I mean go in the bathroom and spend 5 minutes before you come into the room.
An ex of mine always did this every time before we got busy. Day or night.
From my own experience, MPA's can get lazy, or have a shitty attitude when they come to work,.
Even the best MPA's have their moments with bad hygiene. (Especially places that are busy).

3) BE POLITE
You want the mpa to be comfortable with you. Build rapport with the mpa. The more comfortable she is with you, the more she will do.
So this is your guarantee? Tell us your experiences about how the MPA was so comfortable with you and gave you more mileage... and how if she is not comfortable with you, walk out
half way through the session.
How do you know an MPA is comfortable with you?

4) TIP WELL
And the main reason I jumped on this thread because you fail to distinguish between semi-legit, semi this or holistic.
DUMB ASS!.
Why people listen to you is a big?

You basically just lumped in every spa with your statement throwing off the newbies who are only into semi services or semi holistic or holistic... i.e. professionals and other. Club Dynasty etc..
And as the crow flies.🛩️
So take your wookie ways, your sunglasses at night and big nose and ask yourself, are you yo... oooo GOD's gift to women? 🎳

You'll' be surprised how much an extra 5,10 or 20 goes on top of market rate. This goes a long way and the girl will remember that on your next visit.
FFS, If I'm thinking about 5, 10, 20 bucks, I'm not thinking the right things during my spa visit.
But guys like you who write threads like this. Like XTC, are a dime a dirty dozen MF....... and if you be worrying about dimes and nickels, maybe you should try another hobby.

5) GO EARLY
While much can be said for calling ahead, most the time I just show up and if she's busy, I leave or wait 15 minutes max.
Just my own personal choice.
One time i went to a spa at 7:30 to check one of the girls on my rotation. Yo she was tired AF!!!! She literally went through 11 guys.

There have been more than a few times I went to the spa wanting to see my fave, I ended spending 4 hours in the girls room watching the cummings and goings.
She ended giving me her home address and that turned into some magical experiences with her and her friends that became magical experiences.
Lock the doors type of magic...

So fuck me with your thread dude. Are you a semi-legit rookie?
😎

PS So all in all out, everything you just said is the gospel of / on / or about Massage Planet?
Or maybe your just someone n between trying his best to make the world go round?

Last edited:
You know what bust a pimple. I have a few tweaks to your theories...And here's why I gave a shit emoji..

1) BE IN SHAPE
So first off you mention being in shape - Let me tell you all horn dogs, not true.. Luckily I have had many hot main stream gfs in my life to know this ain't true and the fact that you, me and half the planet would not be here if chicks didn't give it up to the less than pristine male bodies out there.
Look at the statistics of over weight people out there. 60% of the population now.
So what you are telling the guys on massage planet who don't work out, who don't have a pristine body is, don't bother with this hobby, you wont get anything that Bustanut gets. ha ha.
Is that what you are saying? Why don't you constitute what is in shape and what is not.... Stating in shape means different things to different people dude.......
and most spa girls imo, don't have an issue unless you are extremely overweight.
FFS. if chicks didn't ding dong dudes who were out of shape, maybe half the population would not be here.

2) HYGIENE
Well well, it just so happens that Shoppers does supply great cologne and have personally had spa attendants rank my faves after I bought it at Shoppers. Polo, Hermes, Jean Guy.. (insert curveball now).
And an old fave from years past said Kouros was her fave cologne for guys. Givenchy, Tom Ford are a few others and what I say about cologne is from my own personal observations and the girls opinions.

Groom yourself you say.. So what about dudes who wear beards everyday? Are you saying they cant the Bustapimple experience if they choose not to shave, cut their fingernails and toenails.
More power to em and send them over to Bellaggio where the famous Lucy is. And while your at it Bustapimple, tell Lucy to shave that forest she got going on down under.

While your at giving advice, why don't you tell some of these popular MPA's to wash before they start work. Less some stinky pussy shit from a few.
From my own experience, MPA's can get lazy, or have a shitty attitude when they come to work,.
Even the best MPA's have their moments with bad hygiene. (Especially places that are busy).

3) BE POLITE
You want the mpa to be comfortable with you. Build rapport with the mpa. The more comfortable she is with you, the more she will do.
So this is your guarantee? Tell us your experiences about how the MPA was so comfortable with you and gave you more mileage... and how if she is not comfortable with you, walk out

4) TIP WELL
And the main reason I jumped on this thread because you fail to distinguish between semi-legit, semi this or holistic.
DUMB ASS!.

You basically just lumped in every spa with your statement throwing off the newbies who are only into semi services or semi holistic or holistic... i.e. professionals and other. Club Dynasty etc..
And as the crow flies.🛩️
So take your wookie ways, your sunglasses at night and big nose and ask yourself, are you yo... oooo GOD's gift to women? 🎳

You'll' be surprised how much an extra 5,10 or 20 goes on top of market rate. This goes a long way and the girl will remember that on your next visit.
FFS, If I'm thinking about 5, 10, 20 bucks, I'm not thinking the right things during my spa visit.
But guys like you who write threads like this. Like XTC, are a dime a dirty dozen MF....... and if you be worrying about dimes and nickels, maybe you should try another hobby.

5) GO EARLY
While much can be said for calling ahead, most the time I just show up and if she's busy, I leave or wait 15 minutes max.
One time i went to a spa at 7:30 to check one of the girls on my rotation. Yo she was tired AF!!!! She literally went through 11 guys.

There have been more than a few times I went to the spa wanting to see my fave, I ended spending 4 hours in the girls room watching the cummings and goings.
She ended giving me her home address and that turned into some magical experiences with her and her friends that became magical experiences.

😎

PS So all in all out, everything you just said is the gospel of / on / or about Massage Planet?
Or maybe your just someone n between trying his best to make the world go round?
CMON bust a pimple - mano e mano your best vs mines - share or shut the fuck up duuuuuuuuuuuude. Wasting space on the planet,
Your thee typical BOZO NO NO as for dudes to TRUST. Especially because you are consigned to XTC and Gui Gui.
Seriously bust a gut, share your LL experiences, your opiated induced visits or any visit for that comes with matter.

Who the fuck have you seen again? Linda at Hawaii health, Leona, Sami or Gertrude?
You got a bj from Coco at over on what's that spa again...
Spice that Candy girl over at Kennedy and Lawrence... hmmm good.
House visit to boot. Take you time, LL girly girl has her goodies, like grapes and kiwi she feeds you during the visit.
Just on break time of course, the other hour is devoted to fun time......

Really dude am going to say your a fucking XTC retard shill trying like hell to influence everyone on how to hobby.
Ain't that the XTCshitZHIS PANTS?

The funny thing is I saw KJ liked your post.. hmmmm kj, that's another story.
As for you - YOU AINT SXXXXXHIT = PROFESSOR AINT GETTING WITH THE PROGRAM.
PUSSY.
you large and in charge dude - PROVE IT!

Last edited:

1) BE IN SHAPE

2) HYGIENE
And an old fave from years past said Kouros was her fave cologne for guys. Givenchy, Tom Ford are a few others and what I say about cologne is from my own personal observations and the girls opinions.

3) BE POLITE

4) TIP WELL
DUMB ASS!.

And as the crow flies.🛩️

5) GO EARLY

😎

Last edited:
Bust a pimple - a dude not be trusted.
Broski, I’m surprised you’re not in Brampton looking for the Punjabi who stole your girl 😝. I have to ask…. are you off your meds again? You still haven’t replied to my last response. You’re a joke everyone on here knows about you. I’m only replying now cause I’m taking a shit. The only time you’re worthy of getting my attention.

These girls are whores. They often have more on their mind than whether he is a fireman poster. i have had a number of surgeries so I resolved shower once a day since it is unsafe without the brace. I am noticing they get into it more.

Ambler. I guess we are not the same type of people. I am a nice guy just do not want to buy into all the crap. Poor suckers need to know they are whores.

Last edited:
YMMV

Alright so there's been a lot of banter lately about YMMV. So i figured why not make a post. Some people get a lot, some people get next to nothing. Here's my tips over the years that have got me extra mileage. A lot of which I did not ask for as it happened organically. Either by me going in instigating the action or the mpa just doing it.

1) BE IN SHAPE

Guys, there's no excuse for being fat and out of shape. I've said this a million times on here. Being in great shape gets you extra play all day everyday. I would go as far to say that 90% of the time an mpa is shocked when my shirt comes off. It's like she's never seen a well sculpted body before. I'm talking eyes popping out of her head. This tells me that the majority of the guys going into spas are not in shape. I'm a little older now but i train a lot. It's part of my daily regime. It should part of yours too, not just for this hobby but for life in general. If you guys lack motivation, or need an extra push. Workout with a friend or hire a trainer. I've always been a gym rat since i was young. In my case now, i have this young lad who works for me. He is in insane shape as he workouts like crazy. We train together and push each other every time at the gym.

Let's be honest, no guy wants a fat lard ass mpa. In retrospect no mpa wants a fat lard ass mandem. That's just fkn gross all around. There's a lot of things we can't control, like our height, aging etc but you can control your weight. Having a fit body is the ultimate sign of self respect.

2) HYGIENE

Yes, fkn hygiene. When you guys go to a spa, shower right before you go. I'm talking right before, like shower and head straight to the spa right after. I don't like to shower at spas before a session. The reason for this is that, I don't like their cheap ass soap. A lot of the spas don't even have body lotion for crying out loud. So i use the quality stuff i have at home before i head out. I only shower after sessions at the spa and even then the idea of how many people being in there just fkn grosses me the fk out.

Brush your mother fkn teeth before a session. Holy fk, i can't even believe i have to say this one. You know how many girls i've spoken to over the years who have said so many guys they see have bad breath. Brush, , use mouth wash and chew a piece of gum on your way to the spa. I don't recommend flossing for those of you who like to go down on a chick for obvious reasons.

Spray a good cologne. None of this shoppers drug mart cheap ass shit. The good shit. This hobby is expensive so invest in a good cologne. I like creed aventus, baccarat rouge 540, and le labo te matcha just to name a few. Don't fkn over spray, two or three sprays max.

Groom yourself. If you're a hairy ass chewbacca mother fker get the manscape trimmer and get to work. You don't have to go zero guard. For those of you who have small dicks leave enough hair so your dick seems bigger. LOL!!!... but don't leave too much where the mpa has to go searching for moby. 👀

For those of you who have been blessed with the monster anaconda a light trim will do.

Come well put together. I'm not saying shirt and tie type of shit. I'm just saying don't look fkn sloppy. The girls don't look sloppy so neither should you.

Most of these girls if not all ,are super clean and ready to go. You owe to them and yourself to be just as clean.

3) BE POLITE

I know these girls are sex workers and its easy to look at them like fkn hoes and treat them like one. If you want the gfe experience then treat them like one in the room. What i mean by this is be nice. Lead with your body slow and sensually. Build up to the experience you want. In a car you don't skp from 1st gear to 5th. So same applies here. If you go too fast and the mpa pulls back take it down a notch. You want the mpa to be comfortable with you. Build rapport with the mpa. The more comfortable she is with you, the more she will do.

4) TIP WELL

If the service is good tip well. If the session was basic then give the standard. Some of you guys are so fkn cheap. I'm not saying tip a ton, though some guys do. You'll' be surprised how much an extra 5,10 or 20 goes on top of market rate. This goes a long way and the girl will remember that on your next visit.

I remember one chick i got a bs from. I had 4 twenties and a 5 in my wallet. I figured wth might as well just give it to her. I gave it to her and her smile lit up like crazy. Like she was so fkn happy over 5 Fkn bucks. It felt good to do that gesture and see her reaction. Totally worth the 5 bucks.

5) GO EARLY

If your schedule allows, you go fkn early. The mpas have more energy for a better massage and are more enthusiastic earlier in the day. Avoid going at late hours if you can because near the end of the day they are just tired and waiting to go home.

One time i went to a spa at 7:30 to check one of the girls on my rotation. Yo she was tired AF!!!! She literally went through 11 guys. She kept yawning and her massage was lacking serious power. It was pure shiatsu soft bullshit. I came for deep tissue bitch..lol. Anyway I cut the bullshit massage short , we ended up naked, cuddling and making out. After 15 mins she passed out ...LOLOLOLOL! Dumb bitch..kidding!! She was exhausted. I mean i can't complain as it was serious dfk but i came for the massage. She said i didn't have to tip her. I still tried to give her $50 bucks for the half hour but she refused and said next time. I went to the boss after and told her i don't think it’s a good idea for these chicks to see that many guys. The boss bitch said sorry and gave me an extra bottle of water. .Like what the fk am i gonna do with 2 bottles of water bitch LOL!!!

The service just lacks after a certain number of guys the mpa goes through. I mean imagine an mpa wacking off 11 fkn dicks...wtf!!! Go early!!!

5) DO YOUR RESEARCH

There's a lot of information out there on who provides what. A lot of you guys may be looking for a great massage, a great tease, a fantastic body slide etc. Do the research and ask credible sources, watch out for the shills though. There's a ton of them on here.

If anyone would like to add suggestions or have stories to add regarding mileage pls reply. I would love to hear them.
Very interesting to read the responses to this. My, perhaps biased view, is that Bustanut is 100% correct. There is someone for everyone and every body type. But in general, everything he said is correct from what MPAs say and how they respond to me.

So, if you want to increase your hit rate, follow his advice. Some of the best fun I have is in semi-legits where the girl has been pulling dicks of out of shape smelly guys all day. I walk in and they finally see something they can sink their teeth into.

Great post. I shower at home right before too, make sure to soap up all the ball sack, ass crack and every thing else. I been asked if I want to take a shower before session and I go up close to them and say I showered at home, do you want me to take another one? All times I see the mpa smell me and smile and say oh no you smell great.
This whole clean thing is OVERRATED........
I like to have multiple girls and in a row
And I swear that when you have leftover pussy juice on your FACE
90% of these girls LOVE IT
And ALREADY higher mileage girls.......
CAN GO EVEN CRAZIER 😆😆😆😆😆

Sounds gross and all these bitches will tell you that it is gross but just DO IT
See what happens......
I'm telling you
WHORES absolutely love the SMELL
the TASTE
And the lingerings
OF OTHER WHORE'S PUSSIES😆😆🤣🤣😆
Not even kidding my brothers😆😎

Very interesting to read the responses to this. My, perhaps biased view, is that Bustanut is 100% correct. There is someone for everyone and every body type. But in general, everything he said is correct from what MPAs say and how they respond to me.

So, if you want to increase your hit rate, follow his advice. Some of the best fun I have is in semi-legits where the girl has been pulling dicks of out of shape smelly guys all day. I walk in and they finally see something they can sink their teeth into.
Great minds think a like. Thank you brother. Those out of shape smelly guys just ruin it for the mpas. Thank god for guys like us and every other member who takes care of themselves.

Great minds think a like. Thank you brother. Those out of shape smelly guys just ruin it for the mpas. Thank god for guys like us and every other member who takes care of themselves.
They do ruin it for the MPAs, but they do us a huge favour. I always think about that when I'm in the gym 3x per week and sometimes don't feel like being there! 😁

They do ruin it for the MPAs, but they do us a huge favour. I always think about that when I'm in the gym 3x per week and sometimes don't feel like being there! 😁
Damn right, 61 and I hit that gym 3x a week. I can only do an hour but I make that hour count......

Been fit all my life, and kick boxed for over a decade competitively so being in shape is important to me as well. You guys are 💯 correct, makes the ladies appreciate us all that much more, and why I get more from women that don't normally give up much. It's much like dating for those fat fucks that can't figure it out, bada bing...😜

I lift every freakin day and do it RELIGIOUSLY.....
And every REP for 50 years is FOR ONE THING AND ONE THING ONLY

PUSSY PUSSY and MORE PUSSY.......
Nothing like WASHBOARD ABS and. a strip of a dozen condoms to let these bitches know that you mean business and are ready for the
HIGH
HIGH
HighMI,lEAGE🤣🤣🤣

Broski, I’m surprised you’re not in Brampton looking for the Punjabi who stole your girl 😝. I have to ask…. are you off your meds again? You still haven’t replied to my last response. You’re a joke everyone on here knows about you. I’m only replying now cause I’m taking a shit. The only time you’re worthy of getting my attention.
I usually reply to that 🤡 averagejoe when I'm taking a dump, passes the time better for sure, comparatively speaking. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Agreed 😭. We’re all like a Fkn treat for them. It’s almost like how could they not provide extras ? There’s two types of ppl who go to spas imo. One type who would never ever get pussy in their life unless they paid for. The other type are guys who know how get girls but just want some fun on the side. Big difference running game with spa girls if you know how to play.

Shoutbox
  1. SweetCherry:
    My Friends at Supreme Spa have Canadian girls Violet and Bella working Today!!! 3860 Chesswood Drive 416-638-8198😘😘😘
  2. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️New combination Mia and Tina👍The caring and gentle Mia will guide you in healthy physiotherapy, and the young and beautiful Tina's diversified massage techniques will provide you with hot services. Body slide🔥The mysterious little vortex WoW attracts you💯💯You are welcome to test it at any time and make an appointment👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
  3. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 11 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, NISHA, ANAYA, ANGELINAASHA, CANDY, SALMA, ANGEL, LUCY, MALIYA, NISHA, ANAYA, ANGELINA, 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage 🌸
  4. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  5. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 11 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, NISHA, ANAYA, ANGELINAASHA, CANDY, SALMA, ANGEL, LUCY, MALIYA, NISHA, ANAYA, ANGELINA, 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage 🌸
  6. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  7. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 🥑Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  8. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu 🥑 Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons ☎️647-446-0886
  9. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. SUNRISE SPA, A sister spa of New Oriental Spa, welcomes you to our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls who are eager to please.
  10. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & KAT. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. KAT is young & slim with C Cups , a tasty figure & a tasty menu.
  11. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  12. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  13. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️EMILY, LUCY & CINDY. EMILY is a VERY tiny petite SPINNER of the highest quality. Emily has a pretty face, natural A Cups, slim waist, and a lovely spinner bottom, topped off with the very best of services. LUCY is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services.
  14. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Susan🌸Tina🌸Maria🌸Kim🌸Franchesca ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  15. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Lulu🌸Valentina🌸Luna ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  16. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictu
  17. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage kasa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  18. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Anika , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  19. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Ivy 30’s big buttocks and open mind and young cute Tina 30’s curve body, sexy Coco and pretty GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  20. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Flower Hot Spring ♨️♨️♨️ Table shower body scrub, today there are new girls Cherry and Vicky😘, Cherry is very young and beautiful student fluent in various styles hot body service 5124Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  21. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Young Slim Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Mimi. Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  22. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 7 girls working , 19 years Japanese Amanda, Ella, Lulu, Cici, Yuki, Jenny, Baby @6262 hwy7 unit# 1 Vaughan,☎️:905-851-4888
  23. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  24. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  25. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 3 Asian (Amy jesse lily) in today
  26. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 ASHA from south INDIA is available 🌸 10am-5pm Monday-Friday 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  27. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily🌸Aletta🌸Christina 🌸Kitty 🌸Tiffany ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  28. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Lisa and Wendy are available today! 😊 Wednesday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  29. SunriseRH:
    color=#E699FF]WEDNESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. [/color] 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, A sister spa of New Oriental Spa, welcomes you to our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  30. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, KAT & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. KAT is young & slim with C Cups , a tasty figure & a tasty menu. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure
  31. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  32. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  33. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️CINDY, KELLY & KIKI. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, all natural coconuts, a nice bum, and rockin’ services.
  34. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Isabella 🌸Tina 🌸Barbie ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  35. SugarLoveSpa:
    Wednesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, MIA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. MIA is a young & slim A Cup 𝙎𝙋𝙄𝙉𝙉𝙀𝙍, very PRETTY & PETITE Vietnamese beauty, 5’1” & 90 Lbs
  36. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Susan💕 new Colombian girl .she is 5’4” tall, 108 pounds, beautiful curves, exotic eyes, long black hair, bodacious chests🥑 Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu. Provides Excellent Service 🥑 Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ☎️647-446-0886
  37. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sophia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  38. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  39. See You Health Center:
    Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl ☎️416-988-2950
  40. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jenny😍 is a beautiful young part-time student with a very sexy figure and big natural 34D breasts. She can give a great massage and very good open minded service. She knows how to please a man with her natural beauty and charm. She i
  41. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Yuki slime 30’s open mind and young cute Mia 25’s, sexy Coco and pretty GFE Lina 34DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  42. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍body scrub🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366New girl Suki is joining. She can provide a very good massage with sensual touch. She knows how to take direction and please a man. Ivy 😘can provide deep Thai massage. She takes directions very well. She has many assets and knows how to use them. Come see her today.Welcome to walk in or make an appointment at any time. Plenty of parking space at the back door
  43. HKWQ:
    Anyone tried lingam massage at Club Dynasty? How did it go?
  44. Lulu1980:
    phoenix blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️New girls Tina and Luna are young and beautiful with professional and diverse massage techniques, deep tissue Thai massage👍👍👍Swiss gentle roller skating massage technique😘😘😘Guide in different service methods to relieve fatigue💯💯💯💯Welcome to walk in or make an appointment at any time5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
  45. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Angela/Anna, Olivia and Sophia 😘 416-916-7276
  46. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  47. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, NISHA, ANGELINA, SANA, PAOLA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  48. See You Health Center:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2”tall . 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons She is very Sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  49. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style🥑 Linda💕 She is Vietnamese Very Spicy Sexy Girl Beautiful Face 🥑With Exotic Eyebrow Shape Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ☎ 647-446-0886
  50. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, A sister spa of New Oriental Spa, welcomes you to our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls who are eager to please.
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator