Spa AD E&M Health & Wellness Centre, 7665 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Markham, ON, (905) 479-6668 - Spa Schedule, etc.

Thanks let me know if you hear anything X 2

Sandy was my goto girl at E&M - I miss her. We know each other for years- I felt very relaxed in the room with her. I like Sandy’s bubbly attitude. She made me feel I am not a customer but a good friend. According to the current standard Sandy is restrictive but her message is so good that the fun part does not really matter. Just go with the flow and I enjoy every session with Sandy.

Today is both "Tease Me & Tasty" Tuesday.

Top recommendations of the day:
RMT Ivy: Pretty girl, sexy yoga body, great attitude, superb massage, unbelievable tease and offers semi liberal fun.
GFE Cici: Cute, great body, busty naturals, friendly, excellent massage and liberal fun.

Other notables:

Vivacious Vivian: Good massage and some light fun.

1718709269819.png

Attachments​

• 1718709235393.png

Good Morning from E&M Wellness, Markham's premier spa!

For Tuesday June 25, 2024, our attendants are Cici, Vivian and Ivy.

Cici is tiny, trim and very sensual. Prepare yourself for an amazing session - she's one of our most popular attendants for a reason!
Vivian is young, petite and gives a great massage with a fantastic tease
Ivy is slim, on the taller side, beautiful and she knows what she's doing so come and say hello!

E&M Recommendations: 👍
For massage: Ivy/Cici/Vivian
For massage/petite: Vivian
For sensuous: Cici
For tease: Vivian/Ivy/Cici

Here's what people have said (please click the links to read the full reviews): 👇

Cici: CiCi was always the best at E&M, bar none. Best technique
Ivy: Ivy was the first girl to tease me. Haven't seen her at E&M yet. Maybe today's the day
Vivian: Really felt great afterward and the next day. Tease was incredible up there with Sandy, Cici and Lucy

1719321687665.png
The schedule is posted here daily.
You can ask to use our newly renovated in-room shower rooms.
Walk-ins are welcome, but call (905) 479-6668 or text (416) 561-0623 to avoid disappointment.

Today a little feature on Cici/Ivy: 😃

helltoupe: Saw Cici. Great massage, probably one of the best I've gotten at E&M. Great finish. She has a really nice body, just enough of everything that you're never left wanting, I would definitely recommend

DareDevil: I was hearing some good things about Cici. thought i give her a try. Does a great massage, love the fact she sits on your ass and massages away. As for her magical hands, they can get a bit adventurous, she is worth the visit

Flyingfox: I have enjoyed Cici's touching and massage routine for so many times. After the flip, I saw the Cici's beautiful face - Wow I felt in heaven to see how Cici looked at me. As always, I left E&M very relaxed and happily

JimiNY: Cici at E&M is very cute, super petite and extremely sensual. A totally unforgettable experience and with an above average massage, is a no brainer.

Flyingfox: Cici is able to execute a hard and effective massage. Maybe Cici's spinner body and her soft voice will lead people think that Cici is just a sweet and gentle girl. If one wants to have a strong massage, just let Cici know and she will find the right pressure spots

MDT222: Ivy is one of my go to girl for RMT style message

hobbyalot: Just tried Ivy few weeks back after I read the recent review. Massage was excellent and tease-finish was top notch. Exactly what the review stated

JimiNY: Ivy in today for your choice. Gives a great massage!

DareDevil: Ivy, maybe 5'3 or so, pretty girl, nice tan complexion, smooth skin, exotic look, spinner toned body with a nice butt. Ivy has lots of skills under her belt, her hands are like magic. You must try Ivy. As for the finish, simply sensational, i will say again i love her magical hands.

Here is my 2 cents. E&M is well-known for GOOD MASSAGE and a little fun. Christina with her lack of massage skill will change that image. Unless E&M really wants to go different direction.

I get that impression to. She seems pretty chill about the whole thing and just goes with the flow. I'm guessing that as long as people keep wanting to see her and treat her well then she'll keep coming back 👍
From what we understand, her massage is getting better and better. We still remember when some of our current 'stars' first started and they were still a little green - you'd hardly believe it now. We feel the same way about Christina, we think she has the potential and attitude to become a 'star' here too 😄

Last edited:
With only 3 in today you just may need a call in first, Tuesdays here are, well temperamental. Is like a whole new ball game trying to figure the numbers on this day. Ivy, as a rule needs no introduction but is fairly new to E&M from another major spa. Her massage, edgy tease and finish are one of the best. Call if you wish to see her today.
905 479-6668

Today is both "Tease Me & Tasty" Tuesday.

Top recommendations of the day:
RMT Ivy: Pretty girl, sexy yoga body, great attitude, superb massage, unbelievable tease and offers semi liberal fun.
GFE Cici: Cute, great body, busty naturals, friendly, excellent massage and liberal fun.

Other notables:

Vivacious Vivian: Good massage and some light fun.

1718709269819.png

Attachments​

• 1718709235393.png
What does now do your part mean? 😂

Today is a "LOCK" day. They key is to unlock the best out of these girls.

Today's top reccomendations:

Young Kiki: (Young Rising Star): Her popularity growing fast, young, beautiful, nice firm body/booty, good massage, comes from a legit spa, wonderful tease/finish and can throw a bit of light unclothed fun if connect with her.

Opal: One of the best and strongest Rmt massages and very well known for her "Dragon Tendon" massage Specialty. A must try! (highly recommended)
A "Dragon" Massage refers to a type of massage therapy that incorporates techniques inspired by the mythical creature, the dragon. While there is no specific standardized definition for a "dragon" massage, it typically involves a combination of deep tissue massage, acupressure, and stretching techniques. The goal of this massage is to provide deep relaxation, release muscle tension, and promote overall well-being.

1718796131169.png

Good morning! Another great day for a massage at E&M Wellness!

For Wednesday June 26, 2024, our attendants are Opal, Cici, Kiki and Linda

Can't go wrong with anyone today! Come in and have a fabulous massage!

Opal gives an amazing massage, come and experience it! If you're into back-walking or want to try a 'Dragon Tendon' massage then she's the one!
Cici is tiny, trim and very sensual. Prepare yourself for an amazing session. A real people pleaser and favourite to many!
Kiki is young, cute and comes from a legit spa so her massage is top notch. She's still a bit new to the biz but learning fast! 😁
Linda is slim, she has a nicely shaped body and gives a hard strong massage with a great tease

For sensuous: Cici
For massage: Opal/Linda/Kiki/Cici
For tease: Cici/Linda
For new: Kiki

Here's what people have said (click to links to read the full reviews): 👇
Opal: More than likely the best I have had at E&M if not anywhere
Linda: I would repeat for her exceptional massage and finish
Kiki:
I was able to see Kiki last week. She's cute, massage was really good. I'll definitely repeat

1719407227999.png
Walk-ins are welcome, but call
(905) 479-6668 or text (416) 561-0623 to avoid disappointment.

Today a little feature on Kiki/Linda/Opal: 😁

ppc: I finally visited Kiki this afternoon. Her massage still was good even her other skill set for ‘HE’

semi4life: I was able to see Kiki last week. She's definitely cute, especially when she smiles. I'll definitely repeat since the massage was so good and I'm curious to see how she improves with additional 'training' 😁

flip flop n fly: More then likely the best massage outside an rmt, if not better. Linda is definitely a keeper and hopefully you can get her on more days

JimiNY: I saw Linda once walking thru the lobby and the boss said that I should see her next. Her massage is up to the standards of EM. She is a little bit taller, has a thin build and very pretty young looking face.

flip flop n fly: Stopped in today and Linda was available. Her finish was slow and methodical, very nice. Grabbing ass and boobies okay. I would repeat for her exceptional massage and finish.

JimiNY: Got in to see Opal again, was my choice today from the group. Much like Ada's but much more coverage, a blend of ancient wisdom with seamless satisfaction. Her finish is very sensual and lengthy, makes your worries melt away

spaluvr: Opal does very good tease and HE, she is like a Traditional Chinese Medicine Physician 😊 knows every acupuncture point.

semi4life: Opal came in and began with a series of long relaxing strokes. It didn’t take long before she progressed to more detailed work and I actually thought I was at my rmt! Amazing finish and I left feeling totally relaxed 😁

Any news if Sandy is coming back?

Even the boss is not too sure on that one. There is a reason why she was on reception for awhile and now back home. Let’s hope she is doing well and we see her soon, she is missed.
I always enjoyed chatting with Sandy even when she was just working reception
Really hope she's doing okay

I agree. Actually all the girls there are friendly as well. Including the boss she manages well. And everyone is so busy today. I had the massage with Kiki half an hour ago. I extended the time to 45mins instead of 30.

You know who misses Sandy the most is the boss, she was her right hand girl if you can use that expression. As it is the boss rarely gets time off.

Have to check but I believe Vanna will be back in today, excellent massage and boss saying if she would like, more days could be available in the future. Think she told me she is from a legit place and it shows. Very pretty girl!!

Have to check but I believe Vanna will be back in today, excellent massage and boss saying if she would like, more days could be available in the future. Think she told me she is from a legit place and it shows. Very pretty girl!!
Yep I will get a chance to try her .

She can do a pretty good sensual massage too if you want some crazy teasing before the pre flip.

Formerly called CLAM THURSDAYS, NOW THAT ADA IS OFF ON VACATION. Now called "CMVG" Thursday's" Lol

Well if you find a great connection you can become sticky and you might "Clam" on to them...lol

Today will feature new girl young Vanna and Gina.

It's a Special "BUSTY DAY" today.

RECOMMENDATIONS OF THE DAY:
BUSTY VICKY: CUTE, EXCELLENT MASSAGE AND LIBERAL FUN
BUSTY CICI: PRETTY EXCELLENT MASSAGE AND LIBERAL FUN
BUSTY BEAUTIFUL MIA: GOOD MASSAGE AND SEMI LIBERAL

Other Notable:

Young Vanna: Had a chance to try her last week, very young maybe mid to late 20's, pretty girl, nice spinner body and speaks perfect English. Her massage is very very sensual and teases well. As for her service if you connect with her she can throw in some light fun. Enjoy!

1718304964568.png

1718304989636.png

Beast

Good morning from E&M, Markham's best Spa!

For Thursday June 27, 2024, our attendants are Cici, Mia, Vicky, Gina and guest attendant Vanna.

Vanna
will be joining us from 11:00 AM until 7:00 PM. She's really good looking and you won't soon forget the experience!

Cici is tiny, trim and very sensual. Prepare yourself for an amazing session. A real people pleaser
Mia is known for her great massage, and is really cute with a nice figure
Vicky is cute and petite and lots of fun! She's cheerful and definitely worth a visit!
Gina is new to the business but has lots of massage experience. She's young and innocent looking, so make her feel welcome!
Vanna is new to us but not to the business. Expect a top notch massage and tease from a beautiful attendant!

For fun: Cici/Vicky
For busty: Mia/Vicky
For massage: Mia/Cici/Gina/Vanna
For sensuous:
Cici
For new: Gina/Vanna
For beautiful: Vanna

Here's what people have said (click the links to read the full reviews): 👇
Vicky: Magnificent massage with her own technique. On the flip, she allowed topless
Mia: Just finished a session with Mia. Her massage was amazing

1719494120180.png
Walk-ins are welcome, but call
(905) 479-6668 or text (416) 561-0623 to avoid disappointment.

Today a little feature on Vicky/Mia: 😃

The Melon: I tried Vicky and was pleasantly surprised. The pre flip was long and very enjoyable lots of tease and build up. She will definitely be in my rotation of Mia, Sandy and now Vicky.

Xerosin336: Had a visit with Vicky. She is short, pretty, and young. She has B's. Her massage is good, tease is normal, finish was more exciting than what I normally experience. Her looks are great. A definite repeat

peepee: I tried Vicky few days ago. Tried 45 mins, massage was ok, but was surprised after the flip...see for yourself. It was an unforgettable session

MDT222: You wont be disappointed with Vicky, even though she is petite, she can provide strong massage and her menu is delicious as well

spaluvr: Vicky is very good, medium strong massage, very friendly, not greedy, 😍😍 she doesn’t understand English much but always smiling

JohnnyT: Tried Vicky yesterday. I have to say you won't be disappointed. She is amazing 😍. Her massage is more than my expect. After flip is even better. She is cute. There's lots of fun. Definitely repeat.

JimiNY: Vicky is a lot of fun in the room but limited English. Which is okay bcuz she knows her role. She is tiny but has an excellent massage, tease and finish. Nice firm body with natural Bs and allows you to play. Will repeat.

ppc: I was there yesterday. Big boss Michelle suggested me to try Vicky so I did it for 45 mins. Her massage was good and we chatted in Cantonese. Her skill was same as the other em girls

JimiNY: Would say Mia is tops of awesome natural bodies in the biz and yes, was surprised when asked to see her bum-bum, was expecting panties but she pulled it all down 😍

wilson2020: Just finished a session with Mia. Her massage was amazing. She sat on my back while massaging my shoulder. She has a nice firm melons and buttocks

hobgoblin: You did not say the size of bust you prefer, but all here good for excellent massage. Mia has a good size bust, Ada for all natural

I agree. Actually all the girls there are friendly as well. Including the boss she manages well. And everyone is so busy today. I had the massage with Kiki half an hour ago. I extended the time to 45mins instead of 30.

You know who misses Sandy the most is the boss, she was her right hand girl if you can use that expression. As it is the boss rarely gets time off.
Yep I like chatting with the boss to so while I feel a little bad that Sandy's not there to help out it does means I get to see the boss more often 😅

Shoutbox
  1. Withme_Spa:
    💘💥at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ❣Saturday, 💋💋 Anna, 💘❣model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. ❣  Ruby, 💋💋medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment,💗 Nancy, 💋💥popular, thick and curvy Vietnamese with great service 💝Jessica,💋 average height, slim build, very pretty, very personalized treatment. 💞💋🔋416 297-7488🔋
  2. lemon_tree:
    💥💋a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201❣Saturday, 💝 Tina / Gracie 💋💋average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service. 💘 Lisa, small build,💞💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  3. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness will have 7 girls working, 20 years old young Japanese girl Amanda, Queenie, Lulu, Joliee, Vicky, Candy @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  4. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💖💋💐Saturday, 💯 💖 Sophia,💋 tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. Fifi,🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  5. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Camila 🌸Rebecca 🌸Christina 🌸Claire 🌸Emily ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  6. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Alisa 🌸Valentina 🌸Barbie ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  7. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Doris ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  9. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations. Choose your attendant
  10. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  11. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild
  12. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  13. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a small waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  14. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ❤❣at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5🔴💋❤Saturday, 💯 💋Tammy, ❣💋. Kelly ❣💘today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. ❣💋 b☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  15. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  16. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just
  17. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  18. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons ☎️647-446-0886
  19. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  20. Hollywood_Spa:
    💞a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100❣💞💥💋Saturday, 💋💫💞 Vivian, 💋tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. 💋📱416 222-5554📱
  21. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet Sophia slime 30’s and Young fun Yoyo 36DD 30’s open mind, cute GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  22. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pic
  23. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Luna and Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  24. すみません:
    **Anniversary Celebration Alert!** 🎉 To celebrate our aniversary, we’re thrilled to announce a **2-Week Promotion** Starting from october 15th to 31st ! Every day, we’ll be selecting a lucky winner daily who will receive a **FREE room fee!** 🏨✨ How to enter: 1.The lucky person will have the chance to pick a lucky envelope that contains their free room fee prize. 🎁 Join us in the celebration, and don’t miss out on your chance to win! Good luck to everyone! 🍀
  25. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ Spanish / Japanese/ Korean girls in Markham 416-669-8508 call getting more info
  26. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 7 girls working: Jenny, Cici, Hatti, Lulu, Pinky, Ella, Queenie @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  27. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  30. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna💋Tiffany💋Amy💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  31. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NANA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment.
  32. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  33. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  34. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  35. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Fran 🌸Isabella 🌸Alisa 🌸Aletta 🌸Selina ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  36. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily 🌸Nina 🌸Kim ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  37. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Bobo (New today), Mia & Sasa. Bobo is a small, slim and sexy lady, petite with all natural busty melons for your enjoyment. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs.
  38. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  39. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Baby😘🥰 A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herself with
  40. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  41. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  42. See You Health Center:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  43. tommyboy_69:
    united states
  44. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Petite Chinese Lin, Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  45. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 KAVYA, CANDY, SALMA, MALIYA, MONIKA, SANA, PRIYA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  46. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet slime 30’s and Young fun Tina curvy body open mind, fun GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  47. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️New combination 3 girls Luna and Mia and Tina👍The caring and gentle Mia will guide you in healthy physiotherapy, and the young and beautiful Tina's diversified massage techniques will provide you with hot services. Body slide🔥The mysterious little vortex WoW attracts you💯💯You are welcome to test it at any time and make an appointment👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
  48. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Petite Chinese Lin, Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  49. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry and Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  50. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Mary💋Lisa💋Coco💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator