Spa AD E&M Health & Wellness Centre, 7665 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Markham, ON, (905) 479-6668 - Spa Schedule, etc.

We have some good news for everyone. Christina will be joining us again tomorrow! 😍 Be sure to call in and book a time with her!! 😀
Had a chat with Christina about her upcoming availability and is possible that she will have more days either on reception or in the room in the near future. All I can say is let’s hope 🙏

Good Morning from E&M Wellness! Your go-to spot for a great massage

For Monday July 22, 2024, our attendants are Mia, Summer, Vicky, Ivy and guest attendant Christina

Christina
will be joining us at 11:00 AM

Mia can provide a great massage, and is really cute and friendly with a nice tight figure
Summer is petite, alluring and is good looking with a body to match. Amazing experience!
Vicky is cute and petite and lots of fun! She's cheerful and definitely worth a visit!
Ivy provides a great massage. Her magical hands know what they're doing so come and say hello!
Christina is really good looking, young tall and slim with a beautiful face and very new to the industry

E&M Recommendations: 👍
For massage: Ivy/Mia
For sexy: Summer
For young/new: Christina
For busty: Mia/Vicky
For fun: Vicky

Here's what people have said (click the links to read the full reviews): 👇
Ivy: Ivy will do just fine once guys realize who she is, where she is from
Vicky: Magnificent massage with her own technique. On the flip, she allowed toples

Christina: She's incedibly beautiful. Massage wasn't too bad either
Summer: Summer is an absolute cutie. Repeat - Absolutely
Mia: Just finished a session with Mia. Her massage was amazing

1721651385714.png
The schedule is posted here daily.
You can ask to use one of our in-room shower rooms.
Walk-ins are welcome, but call
(905) 479-6668 or text (416) 561-0623 to avoid disappointment.

Today a little feature on Vicky/Ivy: 😁

The Melon: I tried Vicky and was pleasantly surprised. The pre flip was long and very enjoyable lots of tease and build up. She will definitely be in my rotation of Mia, Sandy and now Vicky.

Xerosin336: Had a visit with Vicky. She is short, pretty, and young. She has B's. Her massage is good, tease is normal, finish was more exciting than what I normally experience. Her looks are great. A definite repeat

peepee: I tried Vicky few days ago. Tried 45 mins, massage was ok, but was surprised after the flip...see for yourself. It was an unforgettable session

MDT222: You wont be disappointed with Vicky, even though she is petite, she can provide strong massage and her menu is delicious as well

spaluvr: Vicky is very good, medium strong massage, very friendly, not greedy, 😍😍 she doesn’t understand English much but always smiling

JohnnyT: Tried Vicky yesterday. I have to say you won't be disappointed. She is amazing 😍. Her massage is more than my expect. After flip is even better. She is cute. There's lots of fun. Definitely repeat.

JimiNY: Vicky is a lot of fun in the room but limited English. Which is okay bcuz she knows her role. She is tiny but has an excellent massage, tease and finish. Nice firm body with natural Bs and allows you to play. Will repeat.

ppc: I was there yesterday. Big boss Michelle suggested me to try Vicky so I did it for 45 mins. Her massage was good and we chatted in Cantonese. Her skill was same as the other em girls

MDT222: Ivy is one of my go to girl for RMT style message

hobbyalot: Just tried Ivy few weeks back after I read the recent review. Massage was excellent and tease-finish was top notch. Exactly what the review stated

JimiNY: Ivy in today for your choice. Gives a great massage!

DareDevil: Ivy, maybe 5'3 or so, pretty girl, nice tan complexion, smooth skin, exotic look, spinner toned body with a nice butt. Ivy has lots of skills under her belt, I love her magical hands

Last edited:
That is wonderful news! for some of the guys who couldn't make it yesterday.
For any of the guys that couldn’t make it yesterday. Christina is producing quite the fan club I hear.

For any of the guys that couldn’t make it yesterday. Christina is producing quite the fan club I hear.
Jimi are you one of Christina's fans yet? Right now I am only a fan of another Christina ..... Christina Aguilera.....lol
Maybe eventually i too will be one on the band wagon with E@M Christina....

Jimi are you one of Christina's fans yet? Right now I am only a fan of another Christina ..... Christina Aguilera.....lol
Maybe eventually i too will be one on the band wagon with E@M Christina....
Yeah, Christina Aguilera was always a fave of mine too from taking my kid to Disney movies, she was pretty hot with an amazing voice. Not many know she was the voice of the Little Mermaid lol

So about Christina…

Massage: 7/10 decent for a beginner. Takes instructions well. However she needs to improve on the flow and needs to learn more techniques.

Tease: 7/10, let’s just say it’s sensual..caused me to bust quickly on the flip

Looks: 9/10 very tall and pretty Persian like face, says she speaks Chinese. Fluent in English but didn’t talk much during the session. I had hoped for more D talk…maybe next time…

So about Christina…

Massage: 7/10 decent for a beginner. Takes instructions well. However she needs to improve on the flow and needs to learn more techniques.

Tease: 7/10, let’s just say it’s sensual..caused me to bust quickly on the flip

Looks: 9/10 very tall and pretty Persian like face, says she speaks Chinese. Fluent in English but didn’t talk much during the session. I had hoped for more D talk…maybe next time…
She got some good pressure point training from Opal, now if she could just get Ada to give her some tips on flow. When the boss came in that one time she tried to teach more of that blood flowing strokes, getting those hot hands from friction. Great review and she will read this.

Yeah, Christina Aguilera was always a fave of mine too from taking my kid to Disney movies, she was pretty hot with an amazing voice. Not many know she was the voice of the Little Mermaid lol
That's because it isn't true it was Jodi Benson

But I guess truth isn't high on your list of virtues as is evident from your facepalm
1721709996320.png

Your becoming more like your nemesis kj every day lol

Don't worry about responding I'll leave this thread to you and dd

Last edited:
That's because it isn't true it was Jodi Benson
🥱

You are right, it was Disneys Mulan Christina sang the main character. I know she sang one of those, I think I fell asleep going to some of those movies.

Yes I intentionally told a lie about a Disney cartoon, shame, shame, shame whaaaa

more like your nemesis
And speaking of nemesis, Christina’s biggest nemesis was Britney Spears both in the Mickey Mouse club as mousketeers around 1993.

Last edited:
🥱

You are right, it was Disneys Mulan Christina sang the main character. I know she sang one of those, I think I fell asleep going to some of those movies.

Yes I intentionally told a lie about a Disney cartoon, shame, shame, shame whaaaa
So i did some reading guess we have to go back a bit Jodi Benson was the voice of the animation film the Little Mermaid.
and Christine Aguilera was part of the Micky Mouse Club. So was Brittany Spears. Alright lets get back to massage business now...haha

Today is both "Tease Me & Tasty" Tuesday.

Top recommendations of the day:
E@M Favorite Ada is back: Beautiful girl, friendly, excellent massage and semi liberal fun.
RMT Ivy: Pretty girl, sexy yoga body, great attitude, superb massage, unbelievable tease and offers semi liberal fun.
GFE Cici: Cute, great body, busty naturals, friendly, excellent massage and liberal fun.

Other notables:

Vivacious Vivian: Good massage and some light fun.

1718709269819.png

Attachments​

• 1718709235393.png

Beast

So i did some reading guess we have to go back a bit Jodi Benson was the voice of the animation film the Little Mermaid.
and Christine Aguilera was part of the Micky Mouse Club. So was Brittany Spears. Alright lets get back to massage business now...haha
Yes back to business
Vivian is not in today but guest Yoyo will be replacing her today along with others you mentioned above. May have to put Yoyo on tdl, get some info.

Good Morning from E&M Wellness, Markham's premier spa!

For Tuesday July 23, 2024, our attendants are Ada, Cici, Ivy and guest attendant Yoyo.

We have a new petite attendant Yoyo joining us today!

Ada is good looking with a fit body and a great attitude, with lots of regulars and very well reviewed
Cici is tiny, trim and very sensual. Prepare yourself for an amazing session - she's one of our most popular attendants for a reason!
Ivy is slim, on the taller side, beautiful and she knows what she's doing so come and say hello!
Yoyo is petite and is our newest guest! Come try out someone different and let us know what you think!

E&M Recommendations: 👍
For massage: Ivy/Cici/Ada
For massage/petite: Ada/Yoyo
For sensuous: Cici
For tease: Ada/Ivy/Cici

Here's what people have said (please click the links to read the full reviews): 👇

Cici: CiCi was always the best at E&M, bar none. Best technique
Ivy: Ivy was the first girl to tease me. Haven't seen her at E&M yet. Maybe today's the day
Ada: What followed was a great 45 minutes of oil, rubbing, and a super relaxing massage with the perfect strength

1721740734663.png
The schedule is posted here daily.
You can ask to use one of our in-room shower rooms.
Walk-ins are welcome, but call (905) 479-6668 or text (416) 561-0623 to avoid disappointment.

Today a little feature on Ada/Cici: 😃

jlp78: I saw Ada not long ago, she is fantastic. Ada’s massage is really smoothly delivered, relaxing and sensual. Her tease was fantastic. She took her time and then I had one of the most explosive finishes I had in a long while - I will be sure to be back!

Mav: I ended up seeing Ada for the first time. Great massage, nice medium pressure as requested. She doesn’t say much but what she lacks in verbal communication, she excelled in other ways of communicating. Definite repeat

Wolfbane: I tried Ada at E&M about 2 weeks ago for 1 hour. I would say decent YMMV by semi-legit standards. This being my first time with her I thought she is probably worth a repeat

PatrickLalime: Ada gives the closest thing to a real RMT style massage I’ve ever experienced at a MP. Tease was good. Love her B titties as well. Left feeling like I had a RMT massage plus a release lol

JimiNY: Opal's massage is RMT level, Ada's more flowing and sensual.

helltoupe: Saw Cici. Great massage, probably one of the best I've gotten at E&M. Great finish. She has a really nice body, just enough of everything that you're never left wanting, I would definitely recommend

DareDevil: I was hearing some good things about Cici. thought i give her a try. Does a great massage, love the fact she sits on your ass and massages away. As for her magical hands, they can get a bit adventurous, she is worth the visit

Flyingfox: I have enjoyed Cici's touching and massage routine for so many times. After the flip, I saw the Cici's beautiful face - Wow I felt in heaven to see how Cici looked at me. As always, I left E&M very relaxed and happily. I tipped Cici a bit extra more than the going rate.

JimiNY: Cici at E&M is very cute, super petite and extremely sensual. A totally unforgettable experienceand with an above average massage, is a no brainer.

Flyingfox: Cici is able to execute a hard and effective massage. Maybe Cici's spinner body and her soft voice will lead people think that Cici is just a sweet and gentle girl. If one wants to have a strong massage, just let Cici know and she will find the right pressure spots

How does the new girl Yoyo look like?

Says petite but I agree that more info would be good 🙂

Yoyo is petite like we said, small and cute with a pretty face. She has nice smooth skin and is a bit on the busty side 😄. Age-wise she looks young, but not fresh out of school (we have Christina for that!) and she does a medium strong massage

Hopefully we'll get some feedback as the day progresses 👍

There is a spa at 160 EBC, they have so many homemade acronyms for services that guys have to ask lol. A good way to get bumps I guess but I think guys just disregard and swipe to another thread.
Still a few hours to get in guys and then cool off with a nice shower afterwards. She is a hot one.

We all can be creative and come up with our own acronyms too....lol
I'm surprised there isn't a pinned post on all the acronyms in use here on mp since there are new ones popping up all the time. Just did a search for thread titles like that and didn't come up with much 🤷

That and the short names of all the spas would be good

How does the new girl Yoyo look like?

Yoyo is petite like we said, small and cute with a pretty face. She has nice smooth skin and is a bit on the busty side 😄. Age-wise she looks young, but not fresh out of school (we have Christina for that!) and she does a medium strong massage

Hopefully we'll get some feedback as the day progresses 👍
Does she resemble anyone else there? Past or present?

Does she resemble anyone else there? Past or present?
She's a bit like Coco in her hair style, but more like Cici in her body style, tiny but very shapely. And of course she has a nice smile 😃

Shoutbox
  1. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Hanna 22’s open mind and young sweet Summer slime 30’s, sexy Tina with curve body open mind and pretty GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  2. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, CANDY, ANGEL, SANA, JIYA, ANGELINA, MONIKA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage 🌸
  3. SweetCherry:
    My Friends at Supreme Spa have Canadian girls Violet and Bella working Today!!! 3860 Chesswood Drive 416-638-8198😘😘😘
  4. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️New combination Mia and Tina👍The caring and gentle Mia will guide you in healthy physiotherapy, and the young and beautiful Tina's diversified massage techniques will provide you with hot services. Body slide🔥The mysterious little vortex WoW attracts you💯💯You are welcome to test it at any time and make an appointment👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
  5. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 11 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, NISHA, ANAYA, ANGELINAASHA, CANDY, SALMA, ANGEL, LUCY, MALIYA, NISHA, ANAYA, ANGELINA, 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage 🌸
  6. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  7. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 11 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, NISHA, ANAYA, ANGELINAASHA, CANDY, SALMA, ANGEL, LUCY, MALIYA, NISHA, ANAYA, ANGELINA, 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage 🌸
  8. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  9. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 🥑Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  10. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu 🥑 Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons ☎️647-446-0886
  11. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. SUNRISE SPA, A sister spa of New Oriental Spa, welcomes you to our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls who are eager to please.
  12. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & KAT. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. KAT is young & slim with C Cups , a tasty figure & a tasty menu.
  13. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  14. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  15. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️EMILY, LUCY & CINDY. EMILY is a VERY tiny petite SPINNER of the highest quality. Emily has a pretty face, natural A Cups, slim waist, and a lovely spinner bottom, topped off with the very best of services. LUCY is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services.
  16. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Susan🌸Tina🌸Maria🌸Kim🌸Franchesca ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  17. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Lulu🌸Valentina🌸Luna ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  18. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictu
  19. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage kasa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  20. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Anika , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  21. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Ivy 30’s big buttocks and open mind and young cute Tina 30’s curve body, sexy Coco and pretty GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  22. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Flower Hot Spring ♨️♨️♨️ Table shower body scrub, today there are new girls Cherry and Vicky😘, Cherry is very young and beautiful student fluent in various styles hot body service 5124Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  23. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Young Slim Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Mimi. Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  24. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 7 girls working , 19 years Japanese Amanda, Ella, Lulu, Cici, Yuki, Jenny, Baby @6262 hwy7 unit# 1 Vaughan,☎️:905-851-4888
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  26. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  27. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 3 Asian (Amy jesse lily) in today
  28. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 ASHA from south INDIA is available 🌸 10am-5pm Monday-Friday 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  29. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily🌸Aletta🌸Christina 🌸Kitty 🌸Tiffany ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  30. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Lisa and Wendy are available today! 😊 Wednesday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  31. SunriseRH:
    color=#E699FF]WEDNESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. [/color] 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, A sister spa of New Oriental Spa, welcomes you to our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  32. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, KAT & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. KAT is young & slim with C Cups , a tasty figure & a tasty menu. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure
  33. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  34. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  35. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️CINDY, KELLY & KIKI. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, all natural coconuts, a nice bum, and rockin’ services.
  36. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Isabella 🌸Tina 🌸Barbie ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  37. SugarLoveSpa:
    Wednesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, MIA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. MIA is a young & slim A Cup 𝙎𝙋𝙄𝙉𝙉𝙀𝙍, very PRETTY & PETITE Vietnamese beauty, 5’1” & 90 Lbs
  38. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Susan💕 new Colombian girl .she is 5’4” tall, 108 pounds, beautiful curves, exotic eyes, long black hair, bodacious chests🥑 Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu. Provides Excellent Service 🥑 Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ☎️647-446-0886
  39. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sophia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  40. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  41. See You Health Center:
    Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl ☎️416-988-2950
  42. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jenny😍 is a beautiful young part-time student with a very sexy figure and big natural 34D breasts. She can give a great massage and very good open minded service. She knows how to please a man with her natural beauty and charm. She i
  43. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Yuki slime 30’s open mind and young cute Mia 25’s, sexy Coco and pretty GFE Lina 34DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  44. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍body scrub🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366New girl Suki is joining. She can provide a very good massage with sensual touch. She knows how to take direction and please a man. Ivy 😘can provide deep Thai massage. She takes directions very well. She has many assets and knows how to use them. Come see her today.Welcome to walk in or make an appointment at any time. Plenty of parking space at the back door
  45. HKWQ:
    Anyone tried lingam massage at Club Dynasty? How did it go?
  46. Lulu1980:
    phoenix blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️New girls Tina and Luna are young and beautiful with professional and diverse massage techniques, deep tissue Thai massage👍👍👍Swiss gentle roller skating massage technique😘😘😘Guide in different service methods to relieve fatigue💯💯💯💯Welcome to walk in or make an appointment at any time5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
  47. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Angela/Anna, Olivia and Sophia 😘 416-916-7276
  48. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  49. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, NISHA, ANGELINA, SANA, PAOLA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  50. See You Health Center:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2”tall . 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons She is very Sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service ☎ 416-988-2950
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator