Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

moneys reports ..

Budhwar Peth

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well visited bp, was pretty sad really. The girls were not too good and most of them had the habit of eating that pan gutkha crap Reviewom wot I could see, but kept exploring, visited a few places inside. Went in the mpternoon

Found this prettttty nice ne girl in of the houses, smelt nice, clean looked nice too.

Another thing bout bp is I saw no pimps, the girls also were quite relaxed in their environment. And werent too concerned if the customer came or left.

Anyhow I took the ne girl.

And what rates!

150 for 15mins, 300 for half an hour 600 and hour 1200 for 2 hours.

Blah no concept of reducing rates for longer times. Would prolly make more sense to hit four girls for 300 each for half hours, but then there werent anyother girls I would even consider touching there. This one was literally the only diamond in the rough

Anywho I paid her 1 k for two hours, which isn't that cheap as far as I thot bp goes, but if I met the same girl in some hotel she would have prolly charged 3-4 k. While talkin to her she did say, she goes out for the night sometimes and charges Reviewom 4-5 k.

However service wise wouldn't do anything except missionary, had to literally cajole her into goin doggy, she did get a bit in the mood and wasnt a complete starfish mpter that and was a bit playful, but I doubt one would ever get a gfe type experience in those places or anything beyond missionary.

If anyone knows any proper building there which has some better girls even if they charge more, please do guide.

I'm pretttty sure Pune has a lot of girls in this biz, there are so many of them living on their own and in colleges and need cash to fund their lifestyles! Need to get into that network once.

locked up as in yeah, they are inside and lock the door, same way we lock our doors when we aer inside... no guys in those joints, all run by the mamasans and the girls... i kinda like that . women empowerment .. lol

faras road is a few minutes walkin distance Reviewom kpura...
and joints i visited were all clean, airconditioned even :)
atleast the girls were up for bjs, tho i dunno bout bbbj, i didnt ask for it.

lots of mujra joints there btw...

Moneybhai...whores=KSOils...the effect on account would ve ben same..:p (one of the windows open in screenshot..)

I think we both are talking about different places
and yes the girls are locked but I think it is more to deter unwanted people Reviewom entering the premises

What about Faras road is it better than Sheesh Mahal?
is the place clean

the net result of mongering .. lol ! :rolleyes:
and yes thats my account.
banunu.jpg

it is three nepali brothels all in one buildin
and its left Reviewom the police chowki, on the 12th galli,
only thing is its bout 10 meters in.. not 200 meters like u say...
and it is an old dilapidated building, does the place ur talkin bout have grills onthe doors that the women close and lock ?

Money man are you talking about this building where there are these 3 Nepali brothels

Way to this place is: while coming Reviewom Mumbai central / grant road station towards kamatipura on Sukhlaji street take a right in the gali where you see the police chowki then walk for a some 200-300 meters and the place is an old dilapidated building on the left

am I correct or am talking about some other place.

Also do let us know the exact way to the Faras road adda
Thanks

well i visited kpura at 2 o clock saturdaynite /sunday morning !
before this i was at the service bars Reviewom 3 in the mpternoon to 10 in the night, some new chicks at my regular joints, and i had to give them a try , specialy since they were my type .. between 18 and 24 and fit ! had a blast, tho the bill became a bit high in the end but one girl in particular made me quite happpppppy :D

so back to kpura ..
the regular place i used to go to would not open the gate for me. apparently all three houses in that building are all not on very good terms, and since i went to all three and took different chicks, got a bit inquisitive and tried to get two girls Reviewom different houses for a joint session, a lil argument happened been the house madams/mamasans,and long story short apparently i have been banned Reviewm goin there ever again. i mean like wtf lol ..
couldnt quite figure that out.. well women .. whores or not... are all Reviewickin confusing !

now i was kinda lost. didnt really wanna experiment too much at 2 in the mroning tryin new places, but i met this pimp, quite a decent speaking fellow, which was quite a departure , thot might as well try...
took me to this joint in kpura 600 bucks for the girl n room, girls very avg, but one was very nice, pretty even, u know the bong bipasha basu types, and if i may her smile was even prettier, only ting is she was dark, but that dont matter so much to me.... very mischievious.. got a cbj , did her doggy , she was quite into it tooo, playful and into it ,,, no starfish types...

then i headed on to faras road where the pimp was talki bout higher budguets, i said my budget is no more than 1k a girl... anywho he got the rates down to 1k Reviewom the 1700 they charge at that place, didnt like any of the girls tho ... owner says budget badao toh mai dikhaoun, said ek 2200 ki hai,, i said dikhao bhai, and out comes this girl Reviewom nagaland, tall.. say 5,8 , well proportioned, amazingly big boobs for her fit Reviewame, colored straightened hair, tattoo etc etc... u might actually call her a 9.5 on 10 !!
well i bargained it down to 1700 and attacked :D
she was quite good in bed too, started with a cbj, then hit her doggy and then missionary, very nice big soft shapely boobs, i could use them as pillows and sleep very well !!!

nxt the pimp showed me one more joint,, right above this one , rate quoted was 1600, showed quite a few girls, tho i was spent and sleepy, it being 4 int he morning... didnt take anyone,,, but i would have probably brought it down to 1.2 and hit it :)

apparently there are a lot of mujra places also at faras road, must chk that out some timem....
i guess all these joints are similar to the congress house sheesh mahal etc types.... girls are co operative and reasonably attracitve, everyonce in a while u meet a gem...

if anyone i know wants the pimps number lemme know... nice guy , i wouldnt mind him making some money, as he sure saved my night Reviewom goin down the drain !

mpter all its all about money honey ! haha
(because money makes many .. hehe )

happy mongering

CW

Money, very interesting encounters there and also very useful for mumbai mongers.

the first kalyan review is this week, the rest are just a few of my previous posts i added here Reviewom the past few months ...

i find that writing down my experience here, helps me relive the moments a bit, in essense giving me more bang for the buck...
i mean mpter spending like 10 k a trip, i must atleast spend some time reminiscing :D

Somewhere i have read this review, i dont remember where. Is this a Reviewesh review or compilation.

Good review and well explained.

Hope the newbies and greenhorns reads this and be careful.

i went to kamathipura yesterday... mpternoon, was Reviewee and townside..
had a bad and good experience,
ppl are right shouldnt go alone.. especially dont get stuck inside.

i was tryint o find the regular place i went to lst time, got closeby somewhere, but got tempted by some pimp who said he will take me to chinki house, guy seemed ok so i went..
once we are in the house, they show me some girls .. i tellll them to send the girls out , they insist on choosing one , and i made the mistake of choosing one..

i went to kamathipura yesterday... mpternoon, was Reviewee and townside..
had a bad and good experience,
ppl are right shouldnt go alone.. especially dont get stuck inside.

i was tryint o find the regular place i went to lst time, got closeby somewhere, but got tempted by some pimp who said he will take me to chinki house, guy seemed ok so i went..
once we are in the house, they show me some girls .. i tellll them to send the girls out , they insist on choosing one , and i made the mistake of choosing one..
then some guy comes in asks for 1200 bucks, and i ssay are u crazy
and apparently i was told later, the guy who showed up inthe room along with the pimp was some local don of the whole area, the pimps boss .. apparently he takes a cut on every transaction he sees happen.

neways i say no way hose ! are u crazy
and the pimp to boot says , saab kam bol rahe hain, mai toh apko 3500 bola, when he was talking 350 outside..

i say fuck it, and i try to leave, but they both block the door , and one latches it... and they start negotiating a rate again, i get angry , and tell them open the door first b4 i even talk to u, they open the latch but still block the door,
the don pimp starts gettin pushy , and says 1000 bucks, and starts making excuses to get aggressive, starts sayin kaise baat kar rahe ho and shit,, aur hum bhi insaan hai, barobar se baat kar, bahut dekhe tere jaise blah blah

i stick to my guns and say no way in hell will i pay 1200 bucks in kamathipura,
i dont expece to pay more than 300 bucks.
guy starts gettin crazy, but then i raise my voice too, and it comes to nearly push and shove , anywho
he says kitna doge, i say 400 bucks,, in the end they agree to 500 bucks,
basically it was a hobsons choice,
once i entered in , i had no choice but to choose a girl, only tihng under discussion was the rate, not the choice of me leaving.

anywho girl was decent looks wise, chinki good figure ,, nice curves et all no stretch mark crap, but even she started acting funnyin the room and stuff, like no suckin tits etc, kaam karo bas,
she got a bit bold i guess with those dudes outside, but i made her see whooz bosss soon enough
she was tellin me aapke jaise 50 log aate hain idhar, i said tumhare jaise 50000 log idhar hi baithe hai , lol, taht shut her up,
anyhow she told me she used to go to the pickup bars, and was tellin me agar main makeup lagake tayaar hoti, toh aap mere liye 2000 bhi dene ko taiyaar hote, and i think i beileve her , she would have looked like the regular redhourse type fare , if dressed up , anywho she started opening up ...
she told me never to come to a house with a pimp, rate always goes up.
regular rate for a decent chick is 300-400 , avg chicks u can get for 150-200 per shot... she said if id have come alone things would have gone much better and cheaper to boot.

anyhow, i go out , think i should make Reviewiends with the don type, for future reference, but he wsa no where to be seen, the two faced pimp was eating lunch with the girls and being very nice, was offerin to eat with them, said bade boss the, samjha karo etc etc...
apparently he was surprised i stood up to him and got away by payin just 500.

bloody bastards there, hence if anybody decides to visit kpura here are a few pointers

1) never ever enter a place with a pimp, its a straight 300 bucks extra.
2) girls will not behave the same if u go with a pimp, they get bolder
3) dont act scared even if ur shittin in ur pants.
4) just explore the place on ur own, the various houses are open and u can walk in and out quite easily wihtout requiring a pimp
5) if entering a house, u can see most of the girls sittin outside itlsef.. in the first room, do not enter deep inside the house for the lineup, or else someone or the other will show up to insist on a sale and ull be at a disadvaneforum.xxxe.
6) most importantly, be atleast 2 ppl.

now for the good experience.
mpter this place, i went to the place i went to last week, they recognized me, saw teh nice girls there, really liked one chick , who looked like a 9/10 even compared to girls in clubs, fuckin supersurprising seeing a chinki like that, tall thin, good figure,, pretty , good hair,and how do ulike that, she rejected me, apparently she has a kid one year old, i swear she looked not a day over 19 and certainly didnt look like a mother, well the kid was runnin around and the girl was upset and not in the mood, anywho her rejection actually made me happy, the very fact that the girls have a choice in this place made me feel so much less guiltier about being there...
so wihtout Reviewettin or my ego feelin bad,i chose another one,this other one being the one i was goin to pick last time, but i went to another place above and didnt come back for her , she still was lookin at me upset , so i thot ill make ammends, , didnt even discuss rates or anyting , i took her in , we were together for soem time, i got a very nice massage, i basically like gettin kissed all over , not talkin bout a bj, paid her 300 and a 50 buck tip, even enjoyed her company a lot, smiling quite a bit she was and very sweet, basically i left there happy.
the way it should be when u pay !!

and mostly bcoz i followed the rules.

two experiences !!!! and both girls were quite nice figure wise and look wise,
total damange about 1000 bucks

experience was an adrenaline rush, especialy arguing with the two pimps in a locked room in kamathipura , where one was lookin to take things further.
add to this i had bout 5 k in my pocket, a rayban, a gold ring , and a laptop bag with me at the time.

got out alright tho

wokayy..
here is my update.. im bored and this will help me relive some memories , so it might be a long one
first went to a bar called sangam.. its on andheri kurla road near the flyover,the road that goes to sakinaka Reviewom andheri, in a lane nxt to LP the joint where one gets food till 6 in the morning )..
walked in mpter quite some time, the steward waiter etc still recognized me, etc and got me the corner table with the max privacy.. sometimes tho i wish these buggers didnt recognize me, it would be embarassing if they catch me in public !
a girl came on her own whom i promptly rejected... not my type .. but she still sits and goes , mai aapko khus karoongi , etc etc.. she made it clear she is open to blowjobs and all, but since i dont get that done Reviewom s.bar girls i told her no thank uuu ..

this other girl walks up and says .. aap mujhe bhool gaye,,turns out i do remember her .. quite fun.. maybe 20ish .. firm body .. very Reviewiendly )
well so she is invited to sit on my lap ) about an hour of fooling around and a coupla vodka quarters later, im like this isnt my style, by now i should have been thru 4-5 girls.. so i get another chick to sit on my other leg... again quite decent looking, way better than the normal s.bar fare...
chicks want beer.. so i get them a couple.. some paneer ..
both these girls are quite fit.. for lack of a better word... nice firm boobs, unspoilt yet by the ravages of time or daily customers...!

mpter a bit i walk to the loo, and what do i know, 4-5 chicks all start grabbin me and pullin my shirt etc.. and they all start saying... bhool gaye hume tum etc etc.. aur apki favorite aaj nahi aayi, kal aayi thi etc etc
but i do remember most of ,i see ! turns out another bar closeby has closed and most of the girls have come here .. and the girl in question neha, was my usual first choice at that bar ! ah well its a small world ) get those girls a coke, adn the promise to call them later and i go back to my waitin damsels.
i get quite drunk and i end up with a bill of 1400 ... another 100 for the waiters.. and about a 1000 to all the girls..
i dont realize the sad irony in it all... the girls whom i go there for get a 1000 , and the inbetweens, get 1500 !!!! well maybe the girls get a lil cut of the bill .. so that balances things out !

anyhow , one of the stewards who ive kinda developed a rappo with, whom i ask if the bars are shut or dry days etc, has moved to dahisar, and wants me to go with him there, chk out the new bar he works at..
im in two minds, since ive invested quite a bit in gettin these two hotties drunk and they opening up quite nicely ! quite a gfe if one doesnt count actual sex.. as thats not happenin here.
anyhow the monger in me enjoys teh hunt more than the kill ! so i decide to carryon and let some other soul enjoy the spoils of my efforts.

a half an hour and a 100 bucks later i end up in dahisar.. cant remeber the name of the place but its on the left side just before the check naka,, mpter which all teh milis and melas and redhorses of the world start )
the place has a s.bar down and an orchestra up ...

so i call for the prettiest chick there and settle down with a bottle of vodka making sure i ask them for the cheapest one .. which turns otu to be alcazar .
another 2 hours of the girl.. kissin, boob play .. etc etc..
i get her kameez off and have her bent over and play her ass like a tabla for a while..being drunk can make u do stupid things, hehe
then i call a Reviewiend i met at this board ( cheers to him, real nice fella ).. who comes to the bar and gets a girl of his own for a while..
well long story short .. an hour or so later.. i call for my billl.. and whaddya know, those bar stewards and chicks have taken advaneforum.xxxe of my poor inebriated self again !!
end up with a bill of another 1350 .. add ot that 100 bucks for the waiters and 350 for the girl..another couple of hundred for two girls i had for a few minutes to add to my record of number of boobs sucked )..
total comes to another 1700 , i thot my bill would be less, but apparently the vodkas here cost 250 a quarter as opposed to 180 in andheri, and the food items cost 200, as opposed to 120-150 in the andheri bars. basstards probably overcharged me, apparently my steward Reviewiend is not really a Reviewiend mpter all, maybe he made them overcharge me, so he could get a bigger commision... blah

hrmm anyways.. so im out approx 4500 for a whole day spent at the bars..

so me and my above mentioned Reviewiend Reviewom this board , than go pay some of these milis and melas and i think saddle up bars a visit ... nothing too great anywhere,, mostly empty, few girls.. tho a couple were nice, we were tempted, but with the amount of alcohol in my body , and the fact that these girls are all style adn no substance... we passed ..
next i needed a place to stay for the night.. so chkd out a lodge, cheap . 500 bucks for an ac room for the nite... and they would provide a girl for a coupla hours for anohter 1500.. we saw the girls.. but quite disappointed except for one .. but still didnt take up the offer...

all in all a good day .. but when i think about it now the amount of money spent could have been better spent booking a room for the whole day at mira road... approx 600 .. and then gettin a good girl to spend the whole day /night for maybe 3k.. and another 1k for food and drinks..
for the same amount, id have the services of only one girl ofcourse, but in a much more convenient and facilitating environment !

ah well..
but i didnt learn anything..
next day headed out .. was deciding should i catch up wtih some Reviewiends.. or start the hunt again ... fate decided for me .. coz when i sat in the ric and was makin up mind my mind, a Reviewiend i met at one of these bars once whom i showed some new bars , called and said wot plans, i took this as a sign, and we proceeded to meet up at a s.bar,
this place is at eenthbhatti, ok place, very clean , girls smell quite nice ! : )
had a coupla rums there.. got a girl , as soon as she sat she starts asking for her boney.. i tell her its just been a minute.. ill give u the money wot u aReviewaid off.. but she is adamant, and i tell her to get lost...
cant let them boss u around... or else itll be that way all thru the time spent wid her .. better to cut ur losses and get some oen more agreeable,
turned out to be a good decision, got this girl mira.. nice... slighly older tho .. bout 26 .. good times, got a lil action, paid her a coupla hundred.., Reviewiend took care of the bill her , and then we decided to go where its a lil darker, girls a bit more sluttier, and place a bit more seedier..
place at jawahar phata called durga.. quite cheap and sleazy, most girls not to great .. but u get the feeling they would be up for anything
so as soon as i enter... steward buggers as usual recognize me and put me in a nice lil corner table, i ask him for a rum adn tell him i dont remember the names of the girls i want.. but get them anwyyas,,, bear in mind i havent been here since a month ! but the bugger gets teh right girl , and i remmber another i liked.. so i get them both..
i dunno wots with the recession, but as soon as the both of them were on my lap , they started askin for their boney... and this pissed me off.. mpter stallin for 10 mins, i gave them their boney.. another 15 mins later.. they started askin for 100 bucks more each.. i get upset... and tell one of them to go away... and bear in mind they werent like taht earlier, one of them in the past satwith me for a good couple of hours and still didnt ask for money,i gave her more than she expected on my own
anywho she stays.. in 20 mins i give them their 100 bucks .. and in about 5 mins one of them,, says she is coming bac, and disappears for good...
loyalty is fleeting...
and i suspect its coz i too tend not to remember some of them when i make repeat visits and try other girls...
wot goes around comes around ..
i then while goin to the loo see another chick, whom i thot was smokin hot !, shoudlnt be in a service bar to begin with .. i was drunk .. but even so .. she looked way better .. well got her ... apparently she musta just had a baby and was milking, and hence was quite insistent on no nipple kisses tho i sneaked a couple

my Reviewiend was enjoyin himself too... tho he prefers the charms of slighly more mature women... to each his own !
this lil escapade cost me bout 1000 for me and my Reviewiends bill, and the girls were another 600 .. and by 8 i was out and on my way home !

mpter these two day sessions, i always think bas, thats it, no mroe s.bars.. but then in a month so .. im back there for my fill !!

ffew observations ..
the girls this time , were even more forceful in tryin to get money out of u , than before.. they usually always are, but this time it was worse ! recession hittin i suppose..
quite a few of these bars are closing ... and the girls just circulate Reviewom one to another bar...

and finally, dont ever Reviewickin spend more than 800 bucks ever on a service bar bill... regardless of however long u sit or how many ever women u call..
i got carried away, but feel like shit and ripped off mpter teh fact .. :/
inspite of all my experience in these matters, in the heat of the moment i always overpay ...
the opportunity cost of that money is very high .. could have been better used in other avenues..

as far as service bars go , i think ive been to every bar in andheri atlest 10 times each. mostof the bars in goregaon,, most of the bars in borivali east and west.. some in dahisar.. a couple in vile parle east.. but cant remember the directions there again.. some in jogeshwari,some in ghatkopar, some more assorted bars, again i cant remember directions to many of them as the girls would call and ask me to come, and i promptly forget mpter my alcohol induced stupor !
i shoulda been writing this stuff down ... its mostly bengali girls in all the bars, with a helping of some muslim and maharashtrian chicks, even met a few Reviewom u.p .. but thts bout it.. id say 90% bengali tho ..

hrmmm
but i dunno wot to do now,,
a lot of fun for me is the hunt,, findin new places, meeting new girls etc etc..
i find now that i mustve been to nearly all the s.bars in mumbai , and been with most of the reasonably attractive girls at all these bars..
i dont like the fact that im havin to go ot the same places more often or sit with the same girls... kinda beats the whole purpose of mongering ..
only option left for me is now maybe to chk out the s.bars in thane or other outskirts..

if anyone knows of any new bars or places i could chk out , pls do let me know
cheeers

well,
rocky has got most of the story out.. good fun

we met at a bar where i was gettin myself entertained since mpternooon, went thru 6-7 pairs of boobs there Reviewom about 2ish to 8ish, mpter which i left with Reviewanki and rocky.

saw this girl in the lineup at congress house , liked her, chose her ..

once in my girl kept insisting on me giving her oral, kept saying "mujhe sex chad raha hai" blah blah and kept tryin to put her finger in my ass, Reviewikin pervert i got. couldnt help feeling like i was the whore and she was teh customer.. , she was very fit tho, gooood figure firm boobs. only cbj, looked at me like i was Revieweshly escaped Reviewom a mental institution when i suggested bbbj. anywho she was entertaining to say the least, tho the bj sucked , and that kinda ruined it for me.

Reviewankie got a pretty nice lookin chik too, but he chose her coz she was still better than teh other girls avail there at the congress house joints... it wasnt like a first sight , i want u , thing .
rocky had patience, waited for us, and that paid off for him, met this sultry lookin thing at navalkars, who gave him the level of service Reviewankie and i didnt get. bugger came out with a big smile on his face !

however , my evening appaerntly was just getting started

let me continue my story post splittin with Reviewanki and rocky ,
this happens at about 2 a.m , i got down at mumbai central tryin to find a cheap hotel to crash in, moved outta bombay recently and given the house on rent , usually crash with a Reviewen.. could not this time .

so in a taxi lookin for a room, and i end up near kamathipura, now ive heard so much bout this place, and with alcohol kililng my sense of reason, i decide to chk it out, leave the taxi, walk a bit there,, dont find no pimp approaching me or anything.. guess most of them are sleepin, do a bit of enquiring.. hear some women Reviewom the first floor of some building.. i take the steps up..
they have a grill gate that has a lock on it .. i knock..
and surprise surprise..

a chiinki prettier than any ive ever seen ever in any dance bar or pick up joint opens the door, and im like wtf
am i in the Reviewickin twilight zone !!
apparently this place is run by a chinki mamasan, no pimps .. girls choose a leader among themselevs and run teh show, each has their own lil room.. where they live and entertain..
now its not the best of places ,very pallid, rooms are small and are basially personal living spaces of the girls, with their personal effects fotos , small cupboards, everything, not liked navalkar and congress who provide u rooms that are like hotel rooms impersonal.... the girl i had taken there had chinki features.. but she was nothing compared to this girl here.

so anyhow , i walk in .. there are a few more girls there.. quite a few chinkis , lotsa indian chicks, but they were very very average.. not very made up, i.e no makeup n stuff..
so i ask the lady who seemd to be the boss, how much for the chinki , and she says 300 for short time , and im like this is cheap
so i took her
again im already down quite a few quarters of rum, so i dont really think i can go on ahead and screw her, what i was more in the mood for was a nice relaxing boob massage etc, and mpter teachin her wot to do , she obliged quite nicely !

and i must say this, the girl had very good hygeine, hair smelled good, skin was Flawless, everything was shaved, a girl like that could have charged 5k plus anywhere else, u could take her to a club and ppl who think she is a cute lil student , she did say she has been here only 3-4 months , and she looked the part, wasnt jaded.. yet, kinda made me sad thinkin wots gonna happen to her a few months more in the place, that spark in her eye, that playfulness in her voice, would be gone i guess :/

so then im thinking i dont have a place to stay the night , might as well ask them how much for the fullnite and stay here itself..
so i talk to her, she says its a 1000 for the full nite .. but she has been booked by another customer for the fullnite and she will have to go with him ..
apparently he has fallen for her , and comes many nights and sleeps the nite with her, cant say i blame him too..

anyhow im diappointed, she shows me another chinki , who had a nice smile, but was on the plump side, not my taste.. they agreed to 700 for the nite, and i was considering it, then i remembered that there were steps goin higher.. so i say ill brb and go up , second floor grill was locked and the lights were out .. so i went higher, knocked there, and another fat chinki 40 yr old opens the door,
have a look, see another chinki inside who is quite nice ! way cuter than the girl i paid 1800 for at congress house even tho that one was full o makeup and this one didnt eevn have lipstick on ..

ive always wondered why there arent so many chinkis in bombay on the scene, bangalore is Reviewickin full of chinkis, apparnetly they all end up in kamathipura.

as luck would have it , the cute chinki is occupied, she had just come out for a bit... i see another girl, she is half chinese and half nepali or so she tells me later, skin tone like a proper chinese, i talk to her , tell her i already ahve someone waitin first floor, she says noooo u stay with me , and i agree !,

get her in the room, its hot i tell her , she is sweet enough to take me to antoher room with a big window , her senior didi`s room who is on vacation...there were pictures there of her on teh walls, quite an attractive chinki riding bikes, on teh beach .. !! anywho this room is much cooler , get her gown off, and Sweet !! smooth skin , pinkish nipples, fair,boobs firm as hell, i doubt if she older than 19-20, if she is on her bak, ud wonder if she was european, again didnt screw her , just foreplay, let her kiss me , and in an hour or so i sleep with a her boob in my mouth , one thing tho, she didnt agree for a blowjob, condom or no ondom.. and she disagreed so sweetly , i didnt even ojbet much

get up nxt mornin at 9 , she is kind enough to let me Revieweshen up , gets me some tooth paste , sort of gives me a shower and im on my way
and nothing of mine was missing, , i opend my wallet and ounted the cash, she llooked offended ! even tho i wasnt coutin to hk if anythin missing, just chekin how muh i have left mpter last nites debauchery

i get out of there and am literally assaulted by pimps, tryin to show me places, one bugger says 350 mein ac room ke saath ladki hai, i say wtf lets chk it out, i go there, the girls are sub standard, and the pimp says 700 to boot, only true part was there was an ac !!

kamathipura has pretty good chinkis. or atleast i was luky enough to walk into a good place,
and if u ever on a budget and need to spend the night in bombay ... rather than pay a 1000 buks for a room, u can sleep in one of these mamasan places, where there are no man pimps etc and sleep for 7-800 and have a nice lil body to keep u snug !

one thing tho, the girls dont really, u know, pretty themselves up with makeup and stuff.. maybe since they are not competing in a bar or something or its not wroth the effort for them... who knows or maybe it was nearly 3 in the morning and they were gettin ready to sleep , will nvr know

i for one had a good experiene, i dont know if ill ever go there again tho, there is something sad in the sense of resignation in the girls eyes, that troubles me.
if i do go again tho , i think ill book like 3-4 of the chinkis , and have a lil party

long story short, if u like chinkis, by all means go there, if its indian chicks, Stay Away !!! kamathipura , sounds bad, but like everything else, there are a few diamonds in the rough

it was day before yesterday...

and i dont live in kalyan, hardly ever visit either... so wotever had to be done, had to be done in a day`n`nite :)

Looks like you had yourself one hell of a night 12345. When was this ? The rates quoted by you seem very very reasonable.

Shoutbox
  1. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!! KOREAN NYMPHO SUMMER & SHANGHAI SENSATION JENNIFER!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  2. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  3. Shanelobe:
    Bbfa
  4. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️ every day 3 girls 😘Cici,Mia and Jenny 💐💐💐💐sexy girl🌹🌹🌹🌹 very good service table shower 💐💐💐body scrub deep tissue massage 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  5. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  6. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥THREE BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS WORKING🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Tina😘 - A sweet tiny little treat from Ma
  7. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jennifer😘- A busty curvy new girl from Taiwan with excellent massage skills and a fun bubbly personality. Nice thick bum to worship and play with. A fun wild girl willing to provide an exciting happy finish anyway you like 😘Real picture
  8. GoldenFlower:
    💛⭐🌟🌻𝙂𝙊𝙇𝘿𝙀𝙉 𝙁𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙋𝘼🌻🌟⭐💛 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 𝟵𝟬𝟱-𝟮𝟱𝟴-𝟬𝟳𝟳𝟳 MONDAY at💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jojo, Mika, Sherry & Tracy. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. .Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  11. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young pretty student Vivian and young fun Tina open mind with 36DD, Cute GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  12. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALAY, MONIKA, AMANDA, ANAYA, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  13. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  14. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, MIMI & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services. VIVI is a very cute and young lady
  15. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, CINDY & LUCY AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  16. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at SUNRISE SPA: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 36C-29-29, 5’4” & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39
  17. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 HELEN: A YOUNG TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH A VERY LUSCIOUS BODY, 5'7 WITH AN INCREDIBLE BEHIND 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  18. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, HANNA & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  19. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella &new girl Kitty. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Kitty is a very cute & young Petite Vietnamese lady with decent massage skills and very wild services.
  21. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!! KOREAN NYMPHO SUMMER & SHANGHAI SENSATION JENNIFER!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  22. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 13th , MONDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage * 2hr $120* (Appt. Only) , TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹SENECA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & SOPHIE & 🆕 DAISY & SENECA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  23. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!! VIET SERVICE QUEEN JENNY AND HK HOTTIE FOX!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  24. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  25. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️every day 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹Coco.Jessica.Cici very good service massage 😘😘😘table shower body scrub 5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  26. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALAY, MONIKA, KIRAN, MIMI, NISHA, ANAYA, YAYAL PEARL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  27. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  28. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young pretty student Summer and young fun Jessy open mind with , sweet Cute GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North YorK
  29. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sasa,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  30. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  31. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 new Asian girl cici in today & big ass Spanish girl @monday hot young Indian girl @Tuesday Beautiful Face Persian girl @wednesday Friday Saturday &Good sevice Cuban girl @
  32. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  33. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️[/color] LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services.
  34. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  35. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: JOEY, HAPPY & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ JOEY is a very open minded Chinese girl, 5’4” with 36D Cups and a variety of services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  36. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALAY, MONIKA, KIRAN, MIMI, NISHA, ANAYA, YAYAL PEARL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  37. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly(to 9pm), Misa(to 9pm), Sonia & Tracy; After 9pm: Jojo & Monica Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady, about 5’ tall with long black hair. She can provide a satisfying Sonia comes from India with love,
  38. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  39. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  40. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more.
  41. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  42. Wildmonke:
    Powai
  43. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!! VIET SERVICE QUEEN JENNY AND HK HOTTIE FOX!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  44. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  45. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 𝕄𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣’𝕤 𝔻𝕒𝕪 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 12th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage * 2hr $120* (Appt. Only) , TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 NAT 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & SOPHIE & 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 NAT ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  46. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06 Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  47. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  48. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASITY, NIMRAT, SARIKA, MONIKA, PAYAL PEARL, PARY, MIMI, NISHA, MALIYA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  49. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  50. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
Back