Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.net | Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

moneys reports ..

i think this inflacion will suck us dry one day... 410 is too much for a beer

money bhai we pray god to make you financialy powerful & no need to go kamatipura or budhwar peth or being a gigolo.u must go to taj or oberoi or five star hotel with bollywod heroin ya beautiful english item & spend lotsof lacs rupee.again pray god for your good future.

Money have always been a fan of ur Reviews aas usual even this one was quiet nice , also Dude u have a fantastic Drinking capacity n the enthu to travel all the way Reviewom andheri to kalyan on a regular basis , Hats off to u my Reviewiend Hope top keep on reading ur fasinating Reviews

its the Same incident .. happened bout a year back .. Dont think i posted it .. I think i told u bout it

lol i dont mind actually... when markets are fucked.. them hookers should get fucked for less...
and my mongering plans are not prepared by the stock market by choice.. but by necessity.. the amounts lost by me are quite huge.. huge enough to have bought my own bar in kalyan .. i went all in .. and ended up all out ..
ofcourse i can still mpford the trips to kalyan and the clubs .. but since the last year .. year and a half .. ever since the losses have multiplied.. i try budget myself ..bargain also .. something which i nvr even thot of earlier.. say for eg if two years back a night in kalyan and then the clubs id spend 10-15k .. now i try to make do in 5 - 7 k per day .. but with fucking everything getting so expensive its tough.. and u have to count the rupiahs !

the problem is im doing everything..
going to service bars.. dance bars.. clubs .. hookers.... spreading myself self too thin in these lean tiems..

and hookers according to the stock market...
suzlon used to be 500 .. today its 20 bucks.. ( i have a lot ) ... by that logic the kalyan girl should charge like 200 bucks for the night :D hehe if they do ill take 10

Money, I think this is the second time you got robbed? I remember u posting something similar at kalyan station where some guys took off your money?

Hi guys, am planning to be in Mumbai Mon/Tue on business. Staying at the Hilton(Sahar Airport Road, Andheri East, Mumbai, India 400099)...Any suggestions for action bars/pubs/callins? Am Reviewom BLR and have not been much to Mumbai. Suggestions for Mon night would be great.

HYPERINFLATION for sure. The Beer (MRP) rates are up by 18 Rupees. However the Bar Rates always seem to be SkyRocketing. It wouldn't be long that we'd have to punch out a 500 Rupee Note for a Budweiser at our local (L) Bars.

Money bhai, If guys like you also prepare there mongering plans according to stock market then I think in future hookers will also follow stock market and fix there rates on basis of it.

hi money bhai

nice Review

how much extra does the vip entry cost???

I just love reading ur posts man.

It was fun with all of u guys in panvel.
Max told me that u guys were in kalyan yesterday. max and me went to mir@ rd and it was ok and a small time mongering thing.

I hope to have one more good mongers meet some day and this time we should all hit a home run man.

I would love to try rockbottom with u man, let me know when ur hitting there nxt.

yup... ill vouch for it too..
ruined my life too
Reviewom doing 10k hookers.. im now doing 1.5k hookers and the way things are going very soon ill be down to 500 buck kamathipura and budhwar peth hookers .. and mpter that ill hav to become a gigolo hooker myself.. lol well

lol well.. funny story, mumbai is being overrun by the chakkas....
we were coming back Reviewom a trip to kalyan this saturday ... i got ofReview somewhere near goregaon on the western express highway , really had to pee .... so crossed the road .. start peeing... and out Reviewom behind the bushes inReviewont of me comes this chakka.. in the usual short skirt top etc... they somehow seem to dress better than regular chicks... lol really had me confused for a sec since i was quite quite drunk... anyways it starts walking towards me .. and all thsi while im still peeing... and starts gesturing .. says kaise ho .. chalein kya ... i literally pretty much peed on it while trying to get the hell out of there ... :) poor lil chakka.. serves it right for hiding behind teh bushes on the expressway .. i only wish regular hookers were this ingenious is trying to find customers :)

anyways kalyan has a new bar called rasila... had gone on the day it opened.. was alright.. this time it was absolutely crap... quantity of women there sure... but quality was no good :/ i would nvr like to give a place a bad review.. its their livelihood mpter alll.. but blah ... pingaara was alright... two real nice women there... looked absolutely gorgeous .. i do believe ive done one of them before... and i woulda gladly repeated had they both not been already occupied at the table right nxt to us .. there is this indian chick there ... very plump but has an attracitvish face.... who has died her hair blonde.. and is quite fair... nearly passes for a russian ... took a shine to raw deal .. haha :D anyways she kept saying leke toh chalo.. meri service ek baar loge.. kabhi nahi kidhar jaaoge... for ppl who might want a duplicate russian and like the extra weight... go chk out .. :) ...

hit this place called gajra... kinda smaller than the rest , my other favorite asha was there... very Reviewiendly she is ... dances real well too.. and everytime i ask her for a kiss .. she gives me one and ends it with a bite .. mischievious lil bitch, anwyays we entertained ourselves till the place closed...

small world it is .. we went to the mall at kalyan at 10ish and i was talking bout my muse at tanishka... and i end up bumping into her bout 2 minutes mpter i had mentioned her... ! she was out with some weirdo .. prolly a date with a customer .. bastard comes and shakes my hand mpter i was talkin to the girl...

on a side note.. i dont know wots up with the govt and its taxes or these liquor companies.. or the cops whom the hmptas have to go too, but a beer on shilphata road is now 410 bucks each.. up Reviewom i think 330 or so earlier...
id say teh barline is currently going thru a phase of hyperinflation !

wassup bro. jus saw ur Review. i would suggest hitting some of the well known places in new bombay. there we will feel like we are in the ladies compartment. and chicks are way better looking too. and the best part is - u end up spending jus 3-4k for everything including the screw.
btw any news about that slightly plump chick who kept making eye contact? or this r**na female?
anyways nice meeting you and rest of the guys Reviewom the board. can plan on something similar again sometime...

Its all so scary, for a newbie like me. (ya i still consider myself in Reviewont of experienced mongerers like you moneybhai). Its really heartening that you escaped with your life & limb...

money bhai..i will be in mumbai on10 th 11th & 12th and try to join u for some fun in kalyan..
i am regular to nl but nothing much left there..wnt to try ch but no contact there..heard of one pr**a Reviewom sagar sinha Reviewom ch..
u also said raseela is better ..may i know in wt sence? quality of gals or service we get? and wt service can i get in raseela...

Money During the late 80s one Big Broker had said that it was his exp that no sattodia had made money n gone Reviewom either ends of Dalal st which is a fact n can be wouched by N no of people

well since its about my experiences.. i should be fueling this thread :) but you guys are more than welcome to share ur reviews :) the more the merrier i always say ...
and no .. i try to cut expenses as much as i can.. its coming to a seforum.xxxe where i need to control myself or i might very well be forced to stop it completely ... but as 2 drinks become 4 which become 6 and so on... stuff happens yeah !
lets take this weekend for eg ..
Reviewiday hit a coupla bars in kalyan.. was thinking of taking a girl all night.. a Reviewiend Reviewom the board was taking one out too alibaug and i was gona pick one up too at the bars and join him.. but reached kalyan pretty late.. and things just didnt work out but was still fun dancing away to glory for the hour that i got there with this pretty interesting girl... evaluated two three girls for the night out ...there are usually bout 7-8 hot girls in any bar.. and the rest are just so so .. i try to stick with these 7-8 ..3k to 5k.. couple of them didnt wanna go all the way to alibaug unless i take two girls.. one was game for anything.. but i still wanted to look at others.. so headed to another bar.. the one i had my heart set on was already booked.. and the other hottie i wouldve loved to take.. doesnt do entry Reviewom the bar.. i need to tell her to meet me outside and she says she will take aholiday that day ... doesnt want the bar ppl to know bout the entry as officially she is there just for the tips ... anyways had to leave kalyan... pal i was with dropped me to airoli toll naka... now im standing there trying tofigure out how to get to andheri ... so im walkin towards the toll naka... for bout 5 minutes i get nothing.. then i see a taxi .. i try to stop it... its driving pretty slow as im on the road appproaching the toll.. i see some girls inside.. looks like some db girls only to me.. anyways taxi doesnt stop .. but slows down further and goes n stops bout 20 meters ahead.. im like this is interesting.. i reach the taxi.. there are 4 db girls there.. and not the aunty types .. all reasonably young n cute.. aparently they work in some bar called akshaye palace or something near love bar .. in turbhe or whatever.. cant remember the name of the location... one of those girls has seen me in a bar .. says main aapke saath baithi bhi hoon.. i have no idea who she is ... but so many bar girls later over the years.. im pretty sure ive forgetten many more bargirls than most ppl will ever meet in there lifetimes... and im not proud of this btw... anyways so she made the taxi guy stop.. says waise hum kabhi nahi rukte.. anyways taxi bastard still asks me for 300 bucks to drop me to andheri.. i tell him 250 and im on my way .. the trip is fun... we fool around quite a bit.. girls were in a goood mood... stopped at a liquor shop on the way bought them some redbulls.. there was some mela in andheri east.. they wanted to go .. told the taxi guy but bastard woulndt stop .. he thot bout it but didnt.. anyways girls ask me where u going.. i say club escape... disco hai ..they say humko bhi aana hai ... im like sure.. ill take u .. i tel the taxi guy too.. and he is not one of the old taxi types.. young fella... in the right clothes would easly pass off as an office going local.. he keeps thinking... i tell him ill pay for everyhting.. ill give u a shirt even... he is like ok .. girls are all happy .. and on the way he chickens out .. he is like nahi.. they are my responsiblity etc etc.. i have to get them to mira road soon... girls are all disappointed but i dont have time to waste .. its already nearly 12 now .. so i wish them adieu and head to club escape.. meet a coupla chinkis Reviewom the previous weekend ... met a new one too... invited her to rockbottom but she didnt come with me .. ended up there later tho .. rockbottom was rockin.. hit the vip section there... so the girls automatically treat you nice :D danced with a firang gang. but again no sex... they left mpter the club closed with there good byes and airkisses :( ... im really beginning to suck at closing the deal.. we take getting the hooker for sex so much for granted that we guys are losing skills in the baitin and fishin dept :( anyways night ended at six am..
nxt night saturday.. a coupla pals wanted to hit a dancebar in goregaon... they really kill it there... nris... they tell me they have even picked up women Reviewom there... pataoed... but they have spent a lot... i tried calling rocky if he wanted to eforum.xxx along.. but the dude didnt pick up .. anywayys i canned that plan as i had to hit trilogy with this girl i know .. and my Reviewiends were leaving pretty late and entering trilogy mpter 12 gets pretty tough... boucers really act up like they are distributing gold bars for Reviewee or something inside ... but besides that its a fuckin awesome club.. coupla movie actresses there.. lotsa tv actresses.. bitches were prettyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ,bumped into a coupla ppl i knew.. one girl too ... an ex`es Reviewiend.. anyways she seems me and screamss hiiiiiiieeeeeee.. and im like how does that pretty girl know me .. im all happy till i see her upclose and realize its the exes Reviewen.. :( anywayys she proceeds to tell me how she didnt recongnize me at first and how fucking fat ive become.. and that i really need to lose some weight.. coz i dont look anywhere close to attractive anymore and some more bullshit like that... aadha confidence to udhar hi gaya .. anyways the place was full o fancy fuckin bunch of ppl.. i literally felt like a nude beggar in my jeans that are beginning to nearly fall apart now. tshirt and unpolished shoes .. lol.. anywaysy then hit china house.. another hot lil joint.. lost my Reviewiends in the crowd.. was at the bar alone standing nxt to this pretty nice lookin chinki.. not our desi chinkis but the proper chinese types... she was there alone sipping a beer.. she had an indian couple with her .. but she was def alone.. looked like the kebab mein haddi in that group... i still couldnt gather the balls to hit on her.. tho she finished her beer and ordered another one. all the while just standing nxt to me.. even bumped into me a coupla times.. but that could have been just hte crowd... see what i mean bout losing touch... unless i see a girl in hookerish over makeup . my confidence doesnt show up :( anyways i see the girl i went out with.. join her.. drop her home by 4ish.. hit rockbottom.. met a coupla girls at rockbttm then thank god.. and ended up having food at the airport with them at 6 am .. night ended again at 8 am again all i got Reviewom the girl who fucking ate a thousand bucks worth of food at the airport was some kisses and tits...
sunday hit rockbottom again.. it was fucking awesome.. was a dry day ... so most of the clubs in bombay was closed... rockbtoom they kept open.. half the place was full of firang chicks.. and the other half hotties u normally dont see at rockbtoom... i was alreayd near to maxing out my creditcard over the weekend... so decided against paying the extra for the vip entry... but once went in... i saw this real hottie in the vip ... mpter a coupla drinks... decided to go pay the extra and go in.. by the time i get back and go in... she no longer is anywhere to be seen... thats the story of my life . . fucking fuck.. waste of money.. which could have been spent in a bar to much more direct results, still manage to get a coupla girls numbers that night.. but when i called one of them today .. mpter the obligatory 2 days... she didnt pick up :( .. other number lost coz i didnt save it :(
so place closes by 3. we grab some food to eat and then me this random girl i got introduced to the previous night and again tonight and a Reviewiend of mine who eforum.xxxged along are in a rick... trying to get a room at a hotel or anywhere where we can drink somemore... its like 5 am by now... girl was wearing a dress slit right down the middle.. upto say below her boobs.. sideboobs fully visible.. and no bra... she was dressedup for fancy places.. and nvr really expected to be sitting in a rickshaw i guess... so her dress is flapping about.. and im enjoying the view ... nice tits she had.. fair fair jiggly ones.. up n down in the rick.. hehehe... so this bastard Reviewiend of mine... sees the rickshaw guy adjusting the mirrors trying to get a peek too... so he tells the girl... and i cannot emphasise enough how much im pissed bout htis... he tells her.. ur BOOBies are popping out.. and this is the first time he has met her .. lol.. poor thing turned Reviewom white to red... and for the rest of the rick trip was holding her top together ... spoiling my blooody view... anywyas later decided against the room and we droppped her home and headed home... i am kinda horny so end up at my regular girls placeand spend the rest of nxt day there...

ah well... dont think i was sober throughout the three days... if any of u guys wish me welll pls pray for my liver :D
i am not planning things right... the reason i sit and write this is i need to gathermy thots.... over the weekend... i drank too much and got too little women... sure i went to some fancy places .. made some new Reviewiends... but my dick wasnt too happy over the weekend ... especially considering the kinda of tab added to my card bill..
oh yeah and monday evening later i went to the borivali service bars...
hit maina..its got some other name on it now.. all the andheri chicks there werent there... gaav gaya hai bolta hai waiter.. didnt like the rest who were available.. so moved on to another bar slightly ahead... girl was alright... looked pretty decnet.. wasnt fat... and seemed very enthusiastic with her kissin my neck and ear and all that... but she got a phone call.. and when i look at her .. i see she is missin a tooth.. lol !.. anyhow i chill there for an hour ro so... the only other girl i liked was too busy .. kept passin by saying thodi der mein aati hoon.. regular customer hai.. waited for bout 10 mins.. but fuck that shit.. left to find another bar... thot of my old fav... and went to the bar she usually is at ... and wtf she and my other favorite there both arent there.. manager tells me hum ladki badalte rehte hain... fuckity fuck.. anyways ive recently had my phone stolen... so most of my contacts are missing.. so couldnt even call the girls to ask wehre they are... took another girl... spent some time... couldnt drink.. literally hd to leave most of my beer.. girl said main peeyoon.. i said by all means.. i would nvr willingly give away my beer like that ordinarily !!!
drank so much Reviewiday saturday and sunday... that even teh smelll of alocohol was makin me feel like puking on monday....

today hit this spa called twam ..
got myself some hair grooming.. when it came time for the massage... teh chinkis didnt come.. indian chick came...
apparently the place has 3 chinkis and 3 indians... and all but one chicnki was on leave today... indian chicks were not really very pretty.. tho the one who gave me the massage was quite talkative and giving hints.. i didnt really ask for extras..
when done. they tried to sell me a deal .. 10000 bucks for 15 massages... valid for a year.. said ill think bout it and left !

and there is my review monsieurs..
lieutenant colonel money12345 of the mpnet mongering army signing off .. and will review to duty nxt weekend sirs !

and i hope these reviews are not boring for u guys .. coz i just read a few of my last reviews.. and they are beginning to get monotonous.. i need to change my plans somewhat ! find some new stuff to do !

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Curvy Sexy Latina Karen, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  2. tick:
    best massage attendant
  3. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 AAVI, SARIKA, PAYAL PEARL, NINA, MALIYA, NISHA, NIMRAT, MONIKA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -... 💋💋new girl Linda💋💋
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild ro
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Curvy Sexy Latina Karen, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just ar
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Monica ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵
  10. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  11. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  12. KSpa:
    SATURDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: CICI, HELEN, YOYO & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ CICI is a slim 110 Lbs & pretty 23 years “Must Try” honey, with all menus available. HELEN stands 5’3” & weighs 110 Lbs, with nice 34D pillows to comfort you. YOYO is JAPANESE, 21 Yrs, 5’2” & 115 Lbs, with a nice big ass & great service.
  13. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at Sugar Love Spa: Eva, Lily, Sunny & Tiffany. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 437-365-2688 ☎ EVA is a NEW beautiful White/Asian mix girl, 5’1”, 36C, very friendly, sexy and interesting. LILY is NEW TODAY. SUNNY is NEW TODAY. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist, & a cute little booty
  14. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 AAVI, SARIKA, PAYAL PEARL, NINA, MALIYA, NISHA, NIMRAT, MONIKA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  15. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, ELSA, EVA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups, very excitable and fun. ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, early 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure
  16. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 & 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡: JESSIE & *SK𝗬𝗟𝗔𝗥* Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ 𝗝𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗘 is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. *𝗦𝗞𝗬𝗟𝗔𝗥* has returned on Saturdays! She is a superstar & very well known for her skills.😃 We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms & free parking
  17. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy.
  18. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  19. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  20. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL ASHIA: A VERY YOUNG AND SLIM INDIAN GIRL, EARLY 20'S, 5'2 IN HEIGHT, LIGHT CARAMEL SKIN AND CAN SPEAK PUNJABI, HINDI AND ENGLISH FLUENTLY 🌸 MOON: A YOUNG SLIM VIETNAMESE STUDENT W/ A HELL OF A BODY AND VERY OPEN 🌸 JENNY: A SLIM AND TALL KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  21. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely big boobs Tiffany 😜😜😜and Angela Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  22. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Yoyo 30 years old open mind with 36DD and young sweet student Sophia, pretty Ella and cute GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  23. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MONIKA,MALIYA, ASHA, NINA, PAOLA, ANGEL, AAVI, PAYAL PEARL, SANA, KIRAN🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  24. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️MAGGIE &* TARA. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. New Girl Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services.
  25. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, & Ruby, *nicole tracy cindy RUBY is new today. Details to follow... Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  26. Flowers Spa:
    ✰ BLUEXADO SPA ✰ 416.357.9797 ✰ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6 Vaughan 🇭🇰🇭🇰 CICI | SHERRY a HongKong woman, is of average height and build, with very smooth skin. She is gorgeous and friendly. 🇲🇾🇻🇳 MY LINH | LINDA a 21-year-old Vietnamese, offers comfortable and professional full-body treatments. 🇻🇳🇻🇳 HANNA Vietnamese good, energetic medium body; also does lighter treatments with emphasis on service. ✰ BLUEXADO SPA ✰ 416.357.9797 ✰
  27. PB888:
    fantasy spa
  28. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸MALIYA, ASHA, NINA, PAOLA, ANGEL, AAVI, PAYAL PEARL, SANA, KIRAN🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  29. do you need a customer:
    I wander what will happen when imagination come in the spa for a wellness check curious if anyone still there or on the deportation bus
  30. do you need a customer:
    Never tell a place the truth they block you so they can continue with the fake people
  31. do you need a customer:
    Only gee has limited English all they no is tips
  32. do you need a customer:
    Pictures are fake they do not look like that
  33. do you need a customer:
    If your looking for more then the dirty whores try elsewhere, but if your into that bee is there heavily used
  34. do you need a customer:
    All the gifts you need to take home too
  35. do you need a customer:
    Cheap brothal
  36. do you need a customer:
    If your a 10 min full service guy go see bee ,ada amd lucky
  37. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:💋💋New girl Tina💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service...
  38. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  39. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  40. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  41. Golden Flower Spa:
    ✰ 905.258.0777 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham 🇻🇳🇻🇳 Misa (New) 19Yrs Vietnamese beautiful pretty face, long black hair 🇯🇵🇯🇵 Tracy (New) 22Yrs, petite Japanese, young & pretty face 🇨🇴🇹🇭 Monica (New) Colombian | Thailand, beautiful & shapely 🇮🇳🇮🇳 Sonia | Aniy from India is young & curvy, very pretty, lightly toned...After 9PM 🇻🇳🇻🇳 Mimi | Candy (New) 19Yrs Vietnamese beautiful face, very friendly ✰ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA ✰ 905.258.0777 ✰
  42. KSpa:
    FRIDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: HELEN, SUKI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ HELEN is a pretty Chinese babe, 24, 5’3” & 115 Lbs, can provide good services. SUKI is 23, 5’2” & 100 Lbs, 34C with a slim & sweet sexy body. CINDY is slim & pretty with a 5’3” sexy body, big boobs 34D, and a nice curvy bum. Cindy can relax all your cares
  43. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Mia and Jenny Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  44. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:💋💋New jap girl Tina💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service...
  45. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sonia,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  46. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  47. Birchmount&14th:
    FRIDAY at 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 & 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡: SUMMER & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰☎️ SUMMER is a beautiful, tall, and very versatile Thai lady. 𝗬𝗨𝗞𝗜 is here today to provide an amazing professional massage. We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms and plenty of free parking. LEONA and FRIENDS Birchmount Rd & 14th
  48. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at Sugar Love Spa: Tiffany & Zoey. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 437-365-2688 ☎ TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist, & a cute little booty. Tiffany has incredible bbbj skills, tastes as sweet as honey, and can drive you wild. ZOEY is a Euro/Cabibbean mix beauty, 36C with a slim waist & nice bum. Zoey has excellent mouth skills and amazing cfs finish.
  49. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Yoyo 😍is beautiful tall sexy student. She has nice bum and very good massage and has great playful service. Such a beautiful sexy smile. She knows how too please you with her slim sexy body and bring joy and happiness😍Real pictures of Y
  50. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MIA, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MIA is a young Vietnamese beauty with the looks and the skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3”
Back