Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nice Massage / Red Rope place

I had spent 5 days in BKK, and was quite spent (see my postings in the BKK thread), and had a couple of nights in SH... First night, had a business dinner that lasted late, and just stopped at Malones on the way home to catch the last set... Next day all day meetings, and a nother business diner.

By the next afternoon, I was revived, and stopped at the Suana at 209 Wurlumuqi. I like this place, as you are able to change into you pj's in private, unlike the other sauna's where the attendants are there with you... and you are able to get a nice soapy, which is rare in China..

Only had two girls available at 4pm on Sat.. picked #22. Tall nice body, with maybe 34 B-C tits... She used them well during the shower and soapy.... Limited English.. but when she was washing my feet, she commented on my toes being very long... and rinsed off the soap and sucked them a little. This normally does not turn me on, but she was very seductive... This caused something else to become long.. and when she noticed, her eyes lit up, and she grabbed hold of me, and said,, you have everything long..

Only negative, she liked to feel her tits and let me hold them, but did not like them sucked much... (which I enjoy)... Good f#*k, with moaning, (do not think she was faking)... I could have had two rounds, but had limited time, so left after the one round.. She seemed concerned as I was leaving early, but I told her everything ok. For those that have been here, the girl always calls when the session is done and hands you the phone, and the woman asks if the service was ok... which I agreed.

Damage 700 + 20 for beer.

I stopped by Manhattans late on Sat night (about 2am)... Some nice lookers, but I was somewhat drunk, and not in the mood... Saw the girl from Venezuala there... same place I saw her last time, and she jumped up, and wanted to go with me.. I declined and asked her for her mobile number, but she said she did not have a phone right now???? A few guys PM's me for her contact info... sorry... but I think she will always be hanging out there, unless she is busy... to the right when you walk in the door, against the wall...

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
SuperTopTips, I was reading your post slowly and thinking how this story was heading toward a bad ending but excellent work to pull out of that situation. I probably would have gotten railroaded into taking one of the poor selections on offer, had a bad time, then blamed myself for days for not getting a refund. It's a shame one has to resort to saying those things but you do what you have to do. You paid for a specific service; that service wasn't available; you were entitled to a refund. But in China it is very hard to get a business to hand-back the money once you've paid (and the receipts aren't worth the paper they're printed on). If I were you, I'd be feeling pretty good about myself!

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Sorry for the delay. Day 2 as follow:

By the time I finished all the things that I needed to do and was able to enjoy my own free time, it was already after midnight. I went to another massage/sauna place called FuDuYuan. It was one of the many many sauna/massage places as listed by River146 on another thread here. The only reason I picked FuDuYuan was because I thought it was whole day and I wanted to take my time as it was already passed midnight. The place is at at Xuanhua road. Not difficult to find at all. The taxi driver should know. The cab fare cost Rmb 24 from Westin to Xuanhua road.

Same deal. A guy welcome me and brought me to the locker room. I asked him if it is open 24 hours and he said no, only until 2am. I hesitated as it was almost 1am by then so I asked him if there are still any gals left. He said don't worry, there are plenty of gals, asked me to take off my cloths, take a bath and then choose the gal. I said ok. Then as I was nakes and walking towards the bath pool (which by the way is not as nice as the red rope place in my opinion), the guy asked me if I can pay him first as the cashier is closing at 1am and by the time I finish my thing the cashier would have gone home already. I told him I have never paid before hand and I am not comfortable to pay first. He said dont worry, they will give me a receipt. Since I was really horny and was so happy from the other experience at XiaMingHu last night, I paid the Rmb600 and he did gave me a receipt.

Then I went to take a brief bath and they brought me to a room after that. I told the lady "mama" there that I want either #16, 19, 26 or 29 (as were recommended by the thread here). The middle aged lady told me one no longer work here, the other didnt come to work that day and the other 2 were on the clock. So she brought me a lady #66. I would rate 4/10. So she brought me another lady which I reckon as 4.5/10. I asked her how many lady are still available at this hour. She said they are all on the clock. Asked me to wait for another 5 minutes and then she made some calls and brought me another lady which I think is 3/10. Finally I told her I am not going to do it. I told her when I came in I asked the guy if you close at 2am, do you still have enough gals available at this hour and the guy promised me there are plenty. Now you are only able to show me 3 gals. She said these 3 gals are high quality, too bad I have such high standard. (Trust me, the 3 gals that were showed to me are not pretty at all. My standard are as normal as any other monger.) I told her I know who and who in the city etc and if she did not refund my Rmb 600 I am going to call the people that I know. She said ok then. I went back to locker and changed back. Brought the receipt to the cashier which is still open and they reluctantly gave me back my Rmb 600. They wanted to deduct Rmb 50 for taking the sauna but I said I only took a quick shower and I didnt use the sauna or the steam room. So they paid me back full Rmb600. I think I was lucky. I got out of there and caught a taxi right outside the building.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 9
Guy2007,
Thanks for the location info.
Some BBS operates round the clock... as far as I know, they don't do any barber business at all. It's all over SH. But BBS services are normally a little rush, and service level depends on luck.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 6
I'm stay in 錦江酒店, it is about 1km from shanghai train station. Around there got a lot of massage places.
When you walk out from hotel, turn left and go straight until the traffic light, then pass the traffic light and go straight, you will see the small barber shop on your left hand side.
The shop with the pink lighting and girls dressed up in gowns.
I heard that in china, mostly these shops day time do the barber business and night time provided the massage and fuck service. Don know true or not?

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Supertoptips and Photodude :

Good reports!

Cheers

:D

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
By the time I finished sight seeing, dinner and all the things that I need to take care during first day of my Shanghai trip, it was already 11.30pm. I wanted to make sure I can still get good action at this hour and didn't want to fool around, so I took a cab from Westin to the Xiaming Hu hotel for the red rope treatment. The cab fare was Rmb 40, travel time about 20 minutes at late hour with no traffic.

The massage place is located on the 4th floor. I was told that they have just renovated the fifth floor as well. A guy greeted me politely and brought me to the locker room and asked me to take off my clothes right in front of him so that i can keep my cloth and shoe etc in the locker. He then showed me to take a bath first. It was a 2 and half feet deep, 20 feet x 10 feet pool. I think the Chinese call it "zau dang". People just soak in the pool and watch tv there. I am not used to such open bath and i am not sure how clean it is to soak in the pool with other strangers.

Anyway I got up after 5 minutes, was given some cloth and brought to a comfortable waiting room and they ordered me a beer. It is free of charge. After about 5 minutes the captain brought me 4 girls to choose from. I choose the one that i reckon is the best among the 4. Her number is 532. I can't remember her name though.

She brought me to a room on the 4th floor and the actions started. Nice brief massage, then she kissed every inch of my body, arse rimming which is really good and she played with my arse with a little dildo which is actually first time for me. It was real good in case you wonder. :) Then she asked me to flipped over and give me a blow job with cold water in her mouth and then changed with hot water. Finally after 20 minutes she pulled the red rope from her bag and tie it on the 2 steel bar on the ceiling and do what classic red rope bj. It was spectacular i have to say. Then she put a condom on me, sat (hang) on the rope and asked me to stand up and fuck her from in front. We changed a few more position and that's it. It was great great experience for me. We chat the whole time and afterwards.

Total charge is Rmb 580, no hidden cost. Paid at the counter and I tipped her Rmb 100 which I think may not be the norm as the cashier there looked very surprised and intercom #532 to come out and thank me. But I didn't wait as it is almost 1.30am and I need to go back hotel with another busy day tomorrow.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Visited Shanghai for the first time during the Christmas holiday. I had a really good time and would like to share my experience with other mongers since this site has provided me with great information and would like to contribute a little back if I can.

I stayed at the Pudong Westin from Dec 26 to Dec 30. First day checked in to the hotel at 10am. Saw very very hot gals walking into and disappearing somewhere in the lobby. Based on their dress and time, I was hoping they work in the massage (or Spa as it is called in Westin) of this hotel. After checking in, I immediately checked out the Spa at the hotel. The rate is Rmb 898 for 90 minutes and Rmb 1288 for 120 minutes. (Actually I can not remember if it is 60 minutes and 90 minutes or 90 minutes and 120 minutes.) So I spoke to a bartender right outside the grand Spa and I asked him what services would I get from the Spa. He told me I will get face wash treatment, old massage and all kind of other treatments etc etc. Finally I asked him if I will get any other kind of services for example a full service at the end of it. He looked a little embarassed and told me that they have no such service at Westin Spa. I said are you saying that after paying Rmb 900 i don't get to fuck? He said yes, no fuck. I asked then why is it so expensive. He said because Westin Spa is famous for all kind of healthy treatments or something like that and people really enjoy the real Spa treatment of Westin. Unfortunately that is not what I was looking for. So finally I asked him where can I find that kind of massage that I am talking about. He told me a couple of road name but I can't remember. So I am out of there. Went out for sight seeing and food. Decided to check out some places as mentioned by these threads here later the night.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Hi Guy2007, sounds like u have a good experience. Which hotel are u referring to? Any chance u can describe the location of the shop?
Cheers! :)

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Thanks bro for the info.
I just back from this shop, near by my hotel. The room was small.
The ML looks very pretty and sexy. She actually not massage, just touch my body, make me feels very high and at the end unload my didi. She allows me to AR and lick her breast, and open her bottom to allow me fingering her pussy, her pussy very wet. She moaning while I fingering it.
I pay 100RMB and give RM20 tips for her. She likes 1st time get the Malaysia money, feel very happy, said will not used it and shows to other ML. I Feel very worth it.
Today I am going back to Malaysia, else will go to try her again.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg

Tried red rope massage place last nite .. very Good place..

Had never experienced the red rope service before and must say i enjoyed it very much..

500 Wuzhong Lu (rd) is located in the south west corner of Shanghai City.. Taxi cost me 21 yuan from French Concession ..If you have a city map of Shanghai City - look at the bottom left hand corner of your map to locate these cross streets.. ZHONGSHAN XILU is a big Rd and WUZHONG LU is small ..

Wuzhong Lu crosses Zhongshan Xilu ( which is the major raised freeway on west side of downtown Shanghai).. When you go under Zhongshan Xilu, the Shanghai Xiang Mi Hu Hotel is about a mile further on WEST, on the nth. side of Wuzhong Lu ..

Go to 4th floor and they will walk you through the process.. Everyone is very nice and helpful and the girls are cute and enthusiastic..

total cost Y580..

ps - if you are into the lower end Beauty shop girls -- there are 10-20 shops between the Zhongshan Xilu underpass and the Xiang Mi Hu hotel

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
don't know what you really means. you can not book a room with a girl in the same time. but after you book a room, you can order girls from around your hotel. if you want order from SN girl, you will pay much more than from BBS. there are lots of BBS on Wuzhong road aroud your hotel.
good luck!

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
the Small shops or barber shops , usually with the pink lighting and girls dressed up in gowns or not . I have never felt unsafe in these places .Just go in , pick your girl , and head upstairs where the girl will give you a half ass massage , then she will ask if you want more . The locals pay 150-200 RMB for 1 pop FS , I can usually get the girls down to 250 or 300 . Be prepared to leave if they want too much $$ but 99% of the time when you go to leave they will drop the price fast . Use hand signals to show what service you want ( dont be shy ) and your mobile phone to show the numbers for the price and Bargain Hard !!!

Have Fun and play safe

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Hi bro, I am new in Shanghai.
I see a lot of small Massage centres in the shop lot, with a Massage Ladies sit inside. Is it safe to go there?
and what is the damage? how is the services?

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
thanks for sharing guys - i picked a small girl with an awesome chest, but too bad her service wasn't great, seemed a bit novice.

on a separate note, anyone know which saunas allow 2 pops?

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the tip on this place :) I just got back and it was great . Got the red rope FS treatment as the OP described .

Here are some more Pics to help you find the Place

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
anyone know if you can book a room in that hotel and have a girl overnight?

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Fellow enthusiasts, just wanted to say thanks! Visited this place yesterday to enjoy the company of #529. This little fire cracker showed me the time of my life. This was my first red rope experience and it was like nothing I have ever tried before!
580 Y (+ 100 for round trip cab from Pudong) for such a great time is incredible. I was there for almost 90 mins and enjoyed myself twice. :D

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Hi,

Just to say: great.

I tried last week, and It was like said in this forum.

I've choosen 811 (or 881 ?) "Shaoling". Little breast (7 others had heavy one ;) but perfect work.

Thank you guys!

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Shoutbox
  1. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 29th , MONDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹SENECA🌹 🆕 DASIY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & SOPHIE & CHERRY & SENECA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    Good day for a duo:SUPER MILF SASA AND SASSY JENNIFER!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  3. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, GEET, MONIKA, PAOLA, ANNA, MIMI, KIRAN, NIMRAT, PAYAL PEARL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  4. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  5. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  6. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Summer and young cute open mind Jessy, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  7. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL HELEN: A YOUNG TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH AN INCREDIBLE BODY AND A NICE ROUND BEHIND 🌸 NITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL WITH A BEAUTIFUL FACE 🌸 ELLA: A YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  11. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and coco 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  12. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cup & very open minded services.
  13. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Sonia & Tracy; After 9pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. ALSO, Indian Sonia after 7pm: Sonia comes from India with love. Tracy is a young, petite & pretty Japanese lady with very flexible services.
  14. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  15. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Coco & Jenny. Coco is a sweet slim lady with nice skills. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  16. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Sophia & Summer. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude.
  17. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER MILF SASA AND SASSY JENNIFER!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 Today at 8:19 AM
  18. exploring007:
    Mumbai
  19. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 28th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LORI 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & SOPHIE & 🆕 NAT & LORI ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  20. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  21. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 Today at 8:19 AM
  22. Skyy:
    Do please give me details about Mimi and Athen
  23. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06 Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  24. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  25. Endless Joy Spa:
  26. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  27. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  28. Golden Leaf Spa:
    Xixi and Coco are working today, hide away from rain in our warm luxury spa. 💛💫 437-999-2166 💛💫
  29. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  30. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  31. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  32. Red Rose Spa:
    red rose spa
  33. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  34. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty, about 5’2” and 100 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a Chinese Born Vietnamese lady, 168Cms, 110Lbs with long black hair
  35. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young open minded Yoyo 36DD and young cute Sophia, pretty GFE Ella and sweet Fun Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  36. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika(to 7pm), Mimi, Molly(to 7pm) & Sherry. After 7pm: Monica & Sonia Mika(to 7pm) is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Molly(to 7pm) is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  37. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  38. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y
  39. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Lisa, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Lisa is a young beautiful Viet spinner with 36DD’s, great massage and bbbj, very open minded.
  40. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL MOON: A VERY YOUNG VIETNAMESE STUDENT WITH A VERY SEXY BODY, SLIM AND VERY OPEN MINDED 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  41. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  42. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  43. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 27th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SUNNY 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 SUNNY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SUNNY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  44. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  45. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  46. Sparkling Spa:
    Let us relax you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  47. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  48. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 COCO, ASHA, SANA, MONIKA, DELILAH, AMANDA, MIMI, KIRAN, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  49. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  50. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
Back