Pro Bono Massage

Neenee

Reaction score
Wondering if this is the key to developing new clientelle. Up till now that's all I have been doing to get new clientelle but if I didn't have a second business unrelated to massage I don't see how anyone can make money at this. People here in FL seem to scoff at paying $40 or $50 for an hour massage and after getting certified for being a Neuromuscular Therapist I was expecting to be making upwards of $80 - $120 / hr and I can't even get people running specials of 1/2 off $20 an hour.

I know the instructors said this isn't a get rich quick kind of career or even a career that's easy to start, but they did say things should start rolling after 2 years. Well I have had to renew my license already and it's not getting easier.

Looks like relocating to a better area might be my next plan if things don't pick up before the next renewal period. Pretty bad if I make less per renewal period to even cover the expense of the license renewal...

Fusion1,
Welcome to MassagePlanet. We're glad to have you on the boards with us.
I'm sort of at a loss, am I reading it correctly? You're offering half off of $20/ hour? In other words a $10/hr massage? Are you sure there's not a typo in that part of your post?
What area of Florida are you practicing in... that might make a difference.
Some bigger cities like Orlando or Miami might support higher fees that little towns in more "rural" areas of the state. How long have you been practicing? What sort of location do you work from? There are many factors which might affect your business.
I know prices range in Wisconsin from probably $45-$130/hr for swedish massage depending on where you are receiving it. In my area of the state, it tends to range from $45-$60.
We actually have several MTs from Florida on the board and I hope that they may be able to provide more "insight" for you. I'm sure their knowledge is better than my information... as I haven't lived in FL since I was a child.

Hi Maestra, it was no typo but I meant 1/2 off @ $20/hr instead of $40 /hr. Instead of incrementally increasing the price per massage I have been scaling it down over the course of the 2 1/2 years I've been doing it.

I live in a pretty affluent area in Florida so it's not exactly rural. The problem I see is what I read in another thread on here is that there are Massage Schools pumping out new graduates like spawning guppies, and for the lack of quality jobs or the ability to set up new massage practices the opportunities dry up or the competition forces the price down.

Prior to me signing up for massage school I knew the going rates of massage so I was thinking this was a good career move financially. After graduating and getting humbled well insulted is the better word by the Chiropractors I interviewed with. Calling up prior to interview just to find out the pay but then the receptionist saying to come in for an interview first should have been a tip off, but after an hour of my time to go down there to find out that I am expecting $20-$30/hr and then he slaps me in the face with a $13/hr I had to laugh out loud. And I was like "Are you serious???" Once I found out that he was serious my nervousness for the interview turned to anger. I told him I wouldn't work for $13/hr since I make basically 3 times that with my own business now even, and why would I take a pay cut to work more hours and most physically demanding and get LESS PAY??? The worst part is he was like we will call you if we decide and I was like take this job and shove it buddy, and walked out. $13/hr??? bahhh I can make more than that standing on a street corner with a cardboard sign begging...

Also the student clinics charge $25/hr massages so the clients are pretty loyal to the cheapness they get. Basically that undercuts anyone that works for themselves that goes by the standard of $50-$60 / hr for swedish.

I think for some reason even in this affluent area here in Sarasota, people can be downright cheap. I've come to the conclusion, the people that have money down here basically don't spend it. It's cheaper to live here than most other areas, so they sell their houses and move down here and want to be spoiled and get by on paying for services the cheapest price they find. Quantity rules over quality which goes beyond my logic and why I can't see myself making it down here. I feel like I am selling myself out by charging as little as I am and STILL not getting the clientelle I need to survive. Sorry for the rantring but I figure I'm not the only one in this situation. Frustrating for sure.

People that pay student clinic prices are people that pay student clinic prices. They will never convert to paying full price, they are after a cheap massage rather than a quality massage (some students do give a quality massage but the bulk are just getting over their nerves of having to deal with a different body on the table)
People that pay full price for a massage don't go to the student clinic because they know that you get what you pay for - one week you could find the gem, the next week it's the student that won't get any repeat clients out in the real world. So you undercut the student clinic, and the type of clientele you are looking for thinks "that's probably some newly graduated student competing with the student clinic, if they were any good they wouldn't be priced that low"

I've had people say my rates are expensive and I say they can find a therapist in their price range, they are not obliged to come to me.

So you can't get people for $20, student clinic is $25, your full price is $40 (and you can't get enough people at that rate either) and the average rate in your area is $50-$60 / hr for swedish and you were expecting $80 as a Neuromuscular Therapist? You're pricing says you're hardly better than the student clinic, people with real problems will go see someone that has a lot more experience, and your pricing makes it look like you don't. Put your prices up to the $50-60 range for new clients for your customised massage that draws on all of your techniques including swedish and neuromuscular work.

If you don't think you're worth the average Swedish fee, no-one else is going to either, if they don't think you're worth it, why should they go to you?

There are price resistance levels (around where I am, going over $100 brings gasps, in some more affluent areas, going over $200 brings gasps, it is market driven), but it sounds like your pricing is a long way from one of those levels.

Fusion, what kind of marketing are you doing?? What/where are you trying to do your business in? Outcalls?Incalls? Do you have an office? Is it in a high-traffic area?

Yes, here in Florida the schools are really cranking them out. But, it is still possible to have a flourishing practice.

I'm a little north of you, our office is in St. Pete. I believe there is also a poster who has an office in Bradenton, even closer to you. Our clinic has been in business for over 17yrs and I've been there for over 13. We try to keep our prices competitive because there are so many places for massage in our area but we have no problem at all getting $50/hr.

Perhaps you are marketing to the wrong demographics? Have you tried targeting the tourists? Many times they are more than willing to pay even higher than the normal rate because they're on vacation! The areas by the beaches here charge $80-120 for massage. Have you tried marketing to the nurses who work in the area hospitals?? We've found over the years that nurses make great clients! They can afford to get massage on a regular basis and they really, really need it.

Try going through this section looking specifically for marketing ideas. There are lots of good suggestions.

I agree with the previous poster that by cutting your price so low, you are actually making it harder to get business. People will think that if your prices are so low, that there must be a reason. There's nothing wrong with doing promotions or putting out coupons but people are usually skepitcal if the prices appear to be out of sync with the services offered.

We used to do a standard $10 off new clients only coupon. We used Val-pak and it worked really well. Perhaps you can contact them so see if you could do something similar?

I see no reason you can't get at least $50/hr for your services. The market here in Florida will support that, you just have to find your little "niche."

Good luck,
Angie

Maybe.... the inexpencive prices are the problem.

Some people may be wondering why the OP's prices are so cheap compared to the rest of the MT's in the area. Some people associate price with quality.

If the OP wants to give a price break for a while, she could advertise something like... "For a limited time at ABC Massage, get a 60 minute massage for only $30, you save $20. So, then people know the "real" price is $50 an hour, but they are saving $20 on each massage for a limited time.

I have been offering an "early bird" special for new clients. Instead of the regular rate of $45 an hour, they can get an hour massage for only $30, or 90 minutes for $45 instead of $63. I ran this ad for 4 weeks in the local "free" paper and had great results. After moms day, I will send out 500 postcards I had printed at vistaprint.com with the same type offer to the better parts of town.

I also offer my clients $10 referal credit for every new client they refer in to me. I am sure I send out that credit within a few days of the visit.

There has been an influx of MT's over here in my neck of the woods as well. I have been in business for about a year and a half, and since that time, there have been about 6 more therapists who opened practices in this area of about 75,000 including two cities and the rural area around it.

There are many things that make a client come to you or come back to you. What makes you different than any other MT in your area??

Christine

Some people may be wondering why the OP's prices are so cheap compared to the rest of the MT's in the area. Some people associate price with quality.

This could be a possibility. When we raised our rates, there were a few people who moved on, many said they felt like we should have done it a long time ago, but you'd be surprised the people who come in from looking at our website now. It definitely seems to be that a price that is in the range of the other more "expensive" places in town makes people look twice at our website.

I know we're better than most places out there (even when we offered less expensive prices)... but the problem is that the person looking for a place to go does not. Once in the same range, they seem to think you are "worthy" for some reason. Very interesting to me.

Just an additional thought on that.

I wholeheartedly agree that the pricing structure may be the problem. Confidence in yourself is definitely important. If you price yourself lower than everyone else, it appears you don't have confidence.

Something else to consider is your people skills and massage skills. While we all like to think we're doing the right thing and doing great work, the truth is we may not be. It might be a good idea to invite a few trusted friends, family or experienced massage therapists to your office to evaluate you. Treat them like you would treat your clients and then ask them for feedback. Is your office too cold or noisy? Do you not dress professionally? Do you have bad breath? Did you not explain things to them thoroughly enough with regard to undressing and what techniques you would be using? Did you not listen to their needs? Was the massage too fast? Did you give too much pressure and not make them feel comfortable enough that they could say something? It's also important to ask them what they liked or found special about your massage so that you will know to keep doing that and also to accentuate the positive things about your massage that might be different about the guy down the street.

This type of evalution may also help you to find your target market. If you are currently getting a lot of people looking for a gentle Swedish massage, but yet a lot of them are commenting that your hands are too strong, then perhaps it is time to re-think who you should be marketing to and the type of massage you might want to focus on.

I agree with one of the previous posters that part of the problem might also be who you are targeting. You need to find out WHY people in your area get massage. There have to be people who need it and value it. While I do think there are many people with money who don't like to spend it and are CHEAP, there are also a lot of people both with and without a lot of money who value quality and are willing to pay for it. Perhaps this type of thing can be the focus of your marketing. If they come to you they will be getting quality massage, not something they can find on every street corner. I doubt these wealthy people in your area are all driving around in little Saturns. They probably own Mercedes, BMW's, Volvos and Jaguars. They don't live in tiny little 3 bedroom ranch houses either. I'm guessing that their clothes don't come from Walmart. They value quality and are willing to pay for it.

Thanks for all the replys I appreciate your suggestions and support. I too feel that lowering the price that low is damaging in the long run but I have taken that suggestion from others (concerned family and other friends) to lower prices as in running the specials I have done in the past, to get new clients. I think the problem I am having is quality advertisement. My day is generally filled working my other business, so I solely rely on advertising. If my advertising generaates a call, I am confident my skills will keep them as a client if they are looking for a quality job.

Thats the problem no calls... I do in home massage which I guess could be seen as not as professional as someone that rents office space, but I'd rather not even spend MORE money and work hard just to make my money back to break even.

I've done several print ads in some exclusive magazines in the area looking for high class clientelle such as Downtown Magazine and Sarasota Magazine, basically hoping to get some kind of response. I've asked several people that know about advertising and they also wonder why no calls... Here's a sample ad from last July...

Massagead-DowntownandBeyondMagazine.jpg

Kneaded Massage, thanks for the tips. I too like to be sensitive to people's needs so I tend to make sure they are taken care of as far as comfort as well. Also why I bought a top of the line Custom Craftworks table with the Tempur Pedic foam and the breast recesses for women for their comfort as well as arm extensions for larger men... As far as dress , yes I take my job seriously so I always dress professionally and hygiene and appearance is important to me so that would never be an issue. If it came down to me having bad breath or something I would die lol.

As for the suggestion of asking other people to get massages and treat them like paying customers I did that recently with my ex gf. Funny thing is she pays me and wonders why I am having a hard time getting customers too. She has found me some clients but they are hit and miss and since they are friends of hers they think they should get a discount or for free you know?

Fusion1 said:
I too feel that lowering the price that low is damaging in the long run but I have taken that suggestion from others (concerned family and other friends) to lower prices as in running the specials I have done in the past, to get new clients.

I feel for you. I know how it goes...the family and friends want to help. The economic principles of supply and demand are well-known, and most ppl know that those laws are primarily price-driven (price goes up, demand goes down, and vice versa.) Our well-meaning but semi-ignorant family and friends tell us that if only we lowered our prices, demand for our services would go up, and we'd make money. Well, what ppl fail to take into account are the psychological principles and universal laws. Universal/cosmic meaning the idea that you derive as much benefit as you sacrificed in order for the Universe to remain in balance...some say it sounds hokey, most of us know, on some level, from experience that it is true. And by psychological principles I mean the whole "image" thing, the "oooh, she's cheaper than that? she must not be very good" kinds of phenomena. Our families and friends haven't thought beyond the supply-and-demand box, ks pure supply-and-demand is NOT how massage (or many other products & services as well) work in real life.

I think the problem I am having is quality advertisement. My day is generally filled working my other business, so I solely rely on advertising. If my advertising generaates a call, I am confident my skills will keep them as a client if they are looking for a quality job.

Thats the problem no calls... I do in home massage which I guess could be seen as not as professional as someone that rents office space, but I'd rather not even spend MORE money and work hard just to make my money back to break even.

I've done several print ads in some exclusive magazines in the area looking for high class clientelle such as Downtown Magazine and Sarasota Magazine, basically hoping to get some kind of response. I've asked several people that know about advertising and they also wonder why no calls...

I'm not sure it has to do with quality advertisement. You don't necessarily have to pay for advertising, and advertising need not be glossy in order for you to attract ppl. There are the obvious advertisers, and those are the satisfied and happy clients you've already treated. Print up a sign and hang it in your office that says something like, "feel better? Please tell others!" or you could get specific, mentioning headaches, etc. Offer a slight financial incentive or extra massage time for those who refer others. You could wear a polo shirt or T-shirt when running errands that says "massage therapist". You never know who might pass you at the supermarket and ask for your card. Have decent easy-to-read cards on you at all times! You could drive around with decals or magnetic strips on your vehicle that advertise your services. Anyone sitting behind you at a red light may be jotting down your number, and even if they don't do massage, they might refer their whole family and all their friends (true story). List yourself on a few reputable therapeutic-only massage websites. I've gotten several of my best clients this way. I haven't spent a dime on advertising, nor do I plan to. But my business, while ebbing and flowing, grows steadily.

The thing is, you've got to have the time and energy to do massage. If you're working a regular job in addition, that doesn't leave much time or energy left over. IMO, massage can't be something one does on the side, if you really expect the practice to grow. Obtaining and maintaining clientele isn't necessarily a piece of cake, it does require work. Somewhere along the line, something will suffer, be it your regular job, or your ability to grow a therapy practice. You also need to be available when they are and have a wide range of times available. Many upper class ppl have generous lunchtimes or they are stay-at-home-moms with well-off husbands who are only free during the day, and if you're not because you're working, they will go to someone who is free.

Just my thoughts, hope they help :)

Texas-gal said:
This could be a possibility. When we raised our rates, there were a few people who moved on, many said they felt like we should have done it a long time ago, but you'd be surprised the people who come in from looking at our website now. It definitely seems to be that a price that is in the range of the other more "expensive" places in town makes people look twice at our website.

I'll second this. When I raised my rate by $10, it made my fee among the top tier of fees in my 'burb. My business has taken off, and whereas before people would say, "Oh $55 you're too expensive," now people tell me "$65? You don't charge enough, that was wonderful." Doesn't make much sense, but it's true. I got the suggestion from another therapist who was not full-time at a lower price range. She raised her rate to above average fee for her area, and all of a sudden, people stopped complaining, and her business grew noticeably.

Weird but true.

Jyoti thanksd for the ideas. I was thinking the magnetic signs but I workshoped that around and I think for massage it's kind of tacky or trashy seeing that on a magnetic sign on a car. Just my opinion though. And once again I think for the expense I doubt anyone would call for a massage seeing a sign on a car (I know I wouldn't). Besides in my other business for 5 years I had magnetic signs on my van for my cleaning service and I never received one call from those signs as I always asked when I received calls how they heard of us. Like my cleaning business it took a few years of advertising in the local paper as well as the yellow pages but that has gotten so expensive. and with my schedule becoming booked with better clients for that business it continues on word of mouth advertising solely. For massage to get to the word of mouth seforum.xxxe I need regular clients now.

Jyoti I also marketed myself as working evenings and weekends (all day on the weekends) as I was surprised when I was looking to work part time at a spa or massage salon, no places seemes to work evenings and going in to massage early on I asked and was told I could set my own hours and that people work day and evening.

Well locally here most businesses close around 5pm so I was screwed in that aspect as I intended to keep my normal day hours for my one business and slowly pick up clients in the early evening 5-8pm time slot which ironically I don't understand why businesses AREN'T open those hours as most people that work need massage and by the time they get off of work everything is closed... That's why I wanted to fill that niche as well as working weekends because there is nothing I wouldn;t do for someone in need. And yes I was willing to rearrange my own work schedule had I had the demand for new customers. I anticipated naively I guess that once I graduated from school and got my Neuromuscular Certification people would be calling my phone off the hook, therefor I lightened my other schedule in anticipation I would slowly be phasinbg out of the clinets I didnt want or not being payed well in my other business for new and higher paying clients in my massage practice. Hope that made sense...

When I was doing my 640 hours @ my massage school I did the 9 month evening class 6-10:45pm. I was intending to keep these hours for massage practice (as well as work days during the week I had openings in my schedule as well as days during the weekend) and was never told "oh you cant just work at night" by the instructors or owner of the school. They were all saying jobs were available day or evening and yes if you wanted to be be self employed the sky is the limit. I sure found out how different that is, once I graduated and was actually in the process of finding employment. To make it worse I was turned down by a salon for being a man... can you believe it?

Fusion1 said:
They were all saying jobs were available day or evening and yes if you wanted to be be self employed the sky is the limit.

Well the salon I used to work with had later hours two days of the week... Tuesday and Thursday they were open until 7 PM, so the latest appointment was for 6 PM, unless the owners decided to stay late. However, I had other obligations those nights... so I usually had my last massage end at 5 or 5:30, by the time I cleaned up the massage area and got home it was usually 6 PM. I haven't worked for the salon in over 2 years.
Since you do the massage at the client's home, you need to think about your Target market. If you are keeping "bankers hours" for your other business... well then it's only logical to try to figure out When other business professionals are going to be home.
Look at the few clients you have now. What is their occupation? Are there any sports or hobbies they share? What is their average age range? Primarily male or female clientele?
What sort of people really benefit from NMT? (Sorry, my first experience with NMT was after a car accident and quite frankly it was excruciating... so I'm probably not a good one to ask...) Would you say that it's good for stressed out executives? Weekend warriors? Where are you going to find those types of people?
Hm, could you advertise at a Gym? Perhaps one that doesn't have a MT on staff? Maybe you could join it... and show up there before and after "work" wearing something that advertises your business. Just another guy working out...
Can you "team up" with a local sports team? Hey, have you done any "community outreach" type work? Maybe you can do a few hours of "volunteer" work for a race or something which gets a lot of TV or newspaper publicity. Yes, wear a T-shirt or Polo Shirt that has the words "Massage Therapist" on it and get your business name and the words Massage Therapy or Therapist put on your checks as well. Those two things get me the most notice from people. "Oh! You're a massage therapist?"
(Just smile... and hand them your card, you've found a prospective client! They don't have to be afraid of calling some unknown... you bank there, shop there, or work out there every week!)
Another member of the board has made herself t-shirts and a jacket that advertise her business which she wears about town advertising her business everywhere she goes! She even gives them as part of "raffle gifts" and other donations! Nothing like having a half dozen other people helping you in your advertising efforts by walking around town with your business name on them! LOL So are your family and friends ready to be "walking billboards" for you? Would they wear a T-shirt with your business name and are they willing to hand out your business cards when people approach them? You have to supply them with the proper materials to do your advertising for you.
How about asking Salons, Chiropractors, Health Food stores, and others who don't have room for a MT in their business to keep your business card on file in case someone calls up asking them if they have one.
They can then say that they don't have someone on premises but they can recommend they can call you, and they can have the "ultimate convienence" of having you come to their home.
Just because they can't "employ you" doesn't mean that you can't be an Excellent source of Referrals to Each Other!
I've got a weekly client who came to me in a similar way... I've been going to her house for about 5.5 years now.
I do think your charges are much much too low. Sometimes I think mine are low... and mine are higher than yours are!
Swedish Massage ranges from $45 to $60 in my small city in Wisconsin, and my usual rate has been $55 for the last year at the health food store and for doing outcalls in the city limits.
There are 3 MT schools I believe within 50 miles of me... three schools which weren't there 9 years ago when I was attending school! So there's new MTs turning up and advertising around here all the time.
I've come to the conclusion recently (after weighing everything I take on an outcall)... and discoverd I'm too old to be hauling 60 pounds around with me every time I leave to go do a massage at a client's home.
What we do is hard work, if it costs $60 in your community to get a massage in a clinic, then it should cost even More than that, not less, for you to go to the client's home! (I'm guilty of doing this too, I'm working on changing my ways! ) :wink: We work hard, and it is time we and others acknowledge it!

To make it worse I was turned down by a salon for being a man... can you believe it?

Ah, that's a whole 'nother topic. You might want to check out the Massage - the Male Practitioner's Perspective section:
http://www.massageplanet.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=50

Fusion, there is a lot of really great marketing advice on this board. Hopefully you'll do a lot of research.

I know you're advertising, but you also need to market yourself. That means talking to people...a lot of people.

Honestly, I would never see an MT who charges $20/hour, because it screams that you don't value the work you do. Also, while you may see evening hours as convenient, it's highly unlikely that someone is going to schedule a session for 9pm. I KNOW this is sexist, but imagine a woman looking for a good MT, and she calls you for information. Now imagine that you say your only opening is 8pm, and you charge $20/hour. It could be interpreted as you not being a legit MT, that she may not be safe going to you. She might rather pay $60 to go to a spa that has a good reputation, even if she has to work flex time at the office to leave early on Friday for her massage.

Your community presence and appearance will make a difference in the success of your practice. And, you can't just advertise. Be involved in your community. Don't give people what you think they want - dirt cheap prices and 24-hour service - you're not running an all night convenience store. Run your business with some structure that people understand as professional and you may see more success.

As far as the comments by the instructors of your massage school...they're running a business too, and they will say a lot of stuff to keep unrealistic visions alive so you don't quit. They like to make money too.

I agree with the others, here, that your rates are so low that no value would be expected!

I think the simplest way to turn things around at this point would be to come up with a different business name and start over. The few clients you have can be alerted that you are still in business, but those who have previously been afraid to call you will not connect the new business to the "low value" prices they already rejected. Then you can start fresh, taking all this great advice into account.

Good luck!!

Fusion1 said:
To make it worse I was turned down by a salon for being a man... can you believe it?

Yes, even though that's illegal.

Shoutbox
  1. Sparkling Spa:
    ๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ฃ50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ฃ ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’งWITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE MILF CHANEL and SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER!! 905-604-8186!!
  2. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI โ˜Ž๏ธ WhatsApp9๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ3๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ1๏ธโƒฃ2๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ
  3. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. :oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not fo
  4. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, NEW GIRL MARIA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธSparkling Spa: ๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ฃ50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ฃ ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘ENJOY VICTORIA DAY WITH JENNIFER AND SUMMER !! 905-604-8186!
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  7. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new sweet Angela and young cute Vivian, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  8. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday๏ผš๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹New white girl gigi young student,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ lisa- Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  9. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTHREE BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS WORKING๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Tina๐Ÿ˜˜ - A sweet tiny little treat from Ma
  10. Sparkling Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธSparkling Spa: ๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ฃ50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ฃ ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘ENJOY VICTORIA DAY WITH JENNIFER AND SUMMER !! 905-604-8186!
  11. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนMia sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Jenny very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒCiciDeep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  12. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  13. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  14. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: AMY, MIMI & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services. VIVI is a very cute and young lady
  15. Birchmount&14th:
    MONDAY at ๐‹๐„๐Ž๐๐€ & ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ๐’: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐ โ˜Ž๏ธ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. YUKI, so sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind. $120 30 Minutes Fixed rate for All Menu Package (including BBBJ, DATY, Body Slide, Rimming, Full)
  16. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 36C-29-29, 5โ€™4โ€ & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe
  17. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: HAPPY & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  18. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Jennifer๐Ÿ˜˜- A busty curvy new girl from Taiwan with excellent massage skills and a fun bubbly personality. Nice thick bum to worship and play with. A fun wild girl willing to provide an exciting happy finish anyway you like ๐Ÿ˜˜Real picture
  19. ASPA:
    ๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: EMMA and RACHEL. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4
  20. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAMY, CINDY & LUCY AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills! Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  21. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ดโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Bella &new girl Kitty. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  22. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ HELEN: A YOUNG TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5'7, VERY SWEET WITH AN INCREDIBLE BEHIND ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  23. Cali1:
    Stacey
  24. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI โ˜Ž๏ธ WhatsApp9๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ3๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ1๏ธโƒฃ2๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ
  25. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  26. Sparkling Spa:
    Sparkling Spa: ๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ฃ50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ฃ ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’งWITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and GUEST STAR BUNNY!!! 905-604-8186!!
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  28. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธtable shower ๐Ÿšฟ body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘every day 3 girls Cici and Jessica and Coco ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜sexy girl for you good table shower ๐Ÿšฟ body scrub๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  29. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  30. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sasa,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  31. Birchmount&14th:
    SUNDAY at ๐‹๐„๐Ž๐๐€ & ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ๐’: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐ โ˜Ž๏ธ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. YUKI, so sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind.
  32. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: MIMI, NINA & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services. NINA is a young and beautiful Chinese lady, 168Cms, 110Lbs with long black hair. She knows how to treat you nice.
  33. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  34. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, PHOENIX & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl
  35. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  36. ASPA:
    ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: Be๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น, & Sophia ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4โ€
  37. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAmy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.+
  38. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  39. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and youโ€™ll be sure to come back for more.
  40. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ HELEN: A TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5'7 VERY SWEET WITH A INCREDIBLE BEHIND ๐ŸŒธ DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ(416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  41. Sparkling Spa:
    ๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ฃ50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ฃ ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’งWITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and GUEST STAR BUNNY!!! 905-604-8186!! Y
  42. bumika.vashi:
  43. Endless Joy Spa:
  44. Pink Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough โœฐ ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง A talented Girl from Lebanon ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Nancy (New) from Singapore is pretty & slim ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Kelly | Elly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Linda | My Linh (New) 21Yrs, a full body Malaysian Vietnamese...Very Comfortable Treatment Offered...
  45. Footlong:
    Edmonton male waxing
  46. Sparkling Spa:
    ๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ฃ50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ฃ END YOUR WEEK ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’งWITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and SASSY JENNIFER 905-604-8186!!
  47. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06Today we have 5 girls on Saturday๏ผš Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  48. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at ๐‹๐„๐Ž๐๐€ & ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ๐’: JESSIE, MIMI & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐ โ˜Ž๏ธ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. MIMI is slender, attractive, and can offer extremely versatile services. YUKI, sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind.
  49. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lb
  50. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
Back