Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smudging... after incident

piscesram30

Reaction score
For those of you with the experience, I decided after reading a few posts that it is highly suggested to smudge with Sweetgrass following white sage. I have used sage on occasion before, but this was the first time with sweetgrass. It kept going out before I could really smudge the room with it. Is this normal? I basically got into the room where I felt it needed it the most, but I don't know if I really got enough in there.

So long story short, why I need to smudge...

I have seriously been talking with my s/o about moving in together. He is divorced, and still owns the house where his previous wife and him shared. So, truthfully this was a good idea to get their/her energy out. Well moving in has really been discussed since I stay there most weekends anyway. His house was built in 1860 and an addition in 1920, there is a history of a ghost named Elizabeth who died as a little girl of influenza and haunts a few of the original houses in his area. She doesn't bother me, but she did play with his first wifes dolls on occasion when they were in the living room. Well my problem is a little bigger. After we discussed my move, I started having issues after my s/o left for work in the morning. When he is there everything is fine. Well the first incident was me being pinned down into the bed by something and being told in my left ear "you don't know what love really is" at first I thought I was dreaming, but it woke me up, I really felt the pressure and was looking straight into the alarm clock when it happened. The next time I slept there, I said to myself but affirming to whatever it was to leave me alone, and it did. Next time I figured me telling it to leave me alone was enough, but whatever it was decided to climb into bed with me again and I felt the pressure up against me as if someone was trully lying with me "spooning". This time I jumped out of bed before anything else could happen. I can't seem to fall back asleep after he leaves anymore, which is really early... so therefore I smudged our living space within the house. But I hope I got enough of the sweetgrass in the room...

Jeez. I don't think I'd be stopping with the smudging in this case. You need to do some serious cleansing. And salt. And maybe a protective circle.

I had this happen to me when I was still single. My cat took to sleeping in the window after it happened the first time. When it happened again she ran the thing off. Well, she and someone else. I know. Cryptic. The thing is, I know it happened, I saw it. Saw the shadow guys, faces and everything, was wide awake. But my geeky science-brain still likes to try to explain it as "night terrors," or "sleep paralysis" or "overactive imagination." :lol:

I suspect the bad guys were from next door, because when the people left, they took the yucky guy with them, my protectors stopped showing up, and the cat started sleeping on the bed again.

If I had known then what I do now about protective rituals, it would likely have been less of a problem.

My god yes... that sounds awful... don't stop with smudging. Take some further action.

Well I know it definitely isn't sleep paralysis or night tremors because this creepy stuff doesn't happen when I sleep in my own bed... that was my first thought.

I didn't know about the ghost prior to these incidents... he also told me after I asked him if I could smudge, that his ex wife is a wiccan and used to do that stuff all the time. I wonder why? Other than she knew about the ghost girl...

The house did feel better after I did the smudging... I just did it in our living space, not the basement or the rest of the house which he rents out... now thinking about it I probably should.

Futher suggestions are appreciated... if you have a link for them is also great, because my knowlege ends with the smudging!!!! and going out of my mind looking up things to do... the ghost hunters only gave me the advise to get up when my s/o leaves!!! Yeah that is going to happen... he leaves the house before 6am...

You were NOT having night terrors, sleep paralysis, or whatever "science" explanation you want to try to put to it. It was/is energetic in nature and very, very, very real. Don't doubt yourself and your experiences along this line..... it's really happening.

Very long story reader's digest version ---- marital trouble between current spouse and I, he moved in w/ 24 year old girlfriend, the visitations started up at our house.......... dark female form visiting in the night telling me that I wasn't worthy of his love or his sexual prowess, etc. Very real, very threatening, very strong............. very much caused by the then girlfriend...............

UNTIL I salted every windowsill, doorway, every conceivable entrance into and out of the house ---- even cracks in the foundation, etc. Sage smudged them, made up my own incantation calling for my guardians and all beings of light to surround me and the house whenever I was in residence, slept with my guardian stones in the room with me --- carried them with me wherever I went as well.......... smudged the house once a week whether it felt like it needed it or not........ chanted my incantation for expelling darkness and introducing only light into the house at the same time........... AND, my spirit guides provided some protective chants from a past lifetime from Asia that really turned the spell that had been placed on the house and on me on its ear and totally reversed it.

Found out much laterthrough an outside source, after hubby came to his senses, that the girl practiced the dark side of magick and had tried to hex me and had a black voodoo priest put a curse on as well........... she lost her health [shucks, I feel bad, not] and the voodoo priest ended up in prison on drug related charges [too bad]...................

WITH REGARD TO SMUDGING WITH SWEETGRASS --- whenever I have used it, it has been quite dry and has stayed lit quite nicely. Freshly braided sweetgrass tends to go out and have to be reignited more often.... OR, you could try using a small paper fan in one hand to fan the smudge braid to keep it lit more readily if the braid you have is still slightly "fresh" or dampish.

I wonder how careful the ex was in her wiccan practices? If a protective circle isn't cast before rituals (or even tarot readings) etc, a careless practitioner can end up attracting some icky negative entites. It doesn't sound like you're dealing with a ghost, so I don't think asking it to leave is going to be an option. My suggestion is similar to what's already been said, but this is what I would do:

Shield yourself, first! White sphere of light, silver shield, whatever you do...but protect yourself first. Do it until you feel strong and brave and bold and fully protected ( : No fear!

Smudge the entire house, closets, basements, and attics as well. Negative entities like to hide where the energy is seforum.xxxnant, so they'll often "home base" in places like that. Ring a bell as you go...it's suppose to help "dislodge" energy. I would also take a moment in each room to make a statement out loud to the entity. "Only the Light may remain, all else Depart!", for an example. Use whatever makes you feel powerful. Then send Reiki into the room! Then, envision the same shields surrounding the rooms as you did around yourself. Sprinkling sea salt is not a bad idea as well. If you feel safe doing so, light a white candle with Intention to protect, and leave it in each of the major rooms (not so much with the closets or the basements on this one ( ; But leave closets open and I'd use the salt more liberally there, if you're salting. Like I said, energy tends to seforum.xxxnate in these areas. Close the closet doors before you go to bed, but I'd leave them open to "air" for a bit.

If you have any symbols that mean "protection" to you, you can use your finger to trace them energetically on all the doors. A cross, a peneforum.xxxram, even reiki symbols...whatever you give power. I'd trace it on your bed, as well, seems how that's where you're experiencing the most activity. Shield yourself every night before you go to bed. Whenever you feel uneasy, use the chant/mantra you came up with for clearing the rooms (for me "Only the Light remains, all else Depart!")

Whew...those are all of the entity clearing techniques I know of. Ultimately, use what has power for you. Shield yourself, maybe even cast a protective circle, and listen to what your intuition says about what needs to be done. Maybe the bell will feel like a really good idea, but the salt feels unnecessary, or vice versa. Bring things into the room that make you feel good: healthy plants, art, crystals, music you love. Try to fill the space with as much positive energy as you can.

Hope this helps!

Natasha

Where's Talenyn, she knows quite a bit about using shielding using crystals, I'd imagine.

If it were my bedroom, I'd get some "sinks" in there for negative energy: live plants, obsidian, kyanite. Try selenite for a gentle, self-cleansing type of protection you'd get from quartz points. Put it in all four corners, above the door and on the window sills. Put a large bowl of water under your bed just before you go to bed. This can help with the discomfiture you're feeling so it doesn't act like a beacon for whatever rot is remaining in the house.

I have quartz points surrounding my treatment room, but it's a little too "live" when something bad is happening to keep in the bedroom I think. In the treatment room it amplifies stuff, good and bad. Usually the other methods I have going can collect and disperse anything negative that needs to resolve, but occasionally we get a clear amplification of something unpleasant mid-session. (had this happen this week, which reminds me I need to cleanse my obsidian and get fresh salt.)

I don't know about the blessings, meditations and reiki signs. I'm much more comfortable myself with earth energies, so I'll defer to others' advice in that area.

Hi Pandora,

Smudging is very important. It's also important to realize that despite what some people may think, smudging does not rid a home from a spirit. A spirit will only go if they want to go. Spirits are people who have passed on, and they still have their human personalities, good or negative. If the spirit is someone who tended to be a negative person, what you can do is make the place somewhere they don't want to be, which is full of positivity. If you have a negative human spirit or mischievous one in your home, sometimes the way to get it to leave you alone is to create as positive of an environment as possible so that it becomes uncomfortable and maybe even leaves

Try to remember that most spirit activity is done by regular people who have just passed on and trying to get our attention, to let us know they are there. Please remember that it is rare to have a spirit harm anyone, if a spirit was going to hurt anyone, it would have done so by now, so try not to be fearful about this situation.

When spirits try to communicate or let us know they are around they do things that to us seem frightening. A lot of times its just them trying to let us know they are around and they don't mean any harm by it.

However it is VERY important to set boundaries with them like children, especially if these are spirits that have come with the home, are normal and because it was their home at one time, want to stay in it.

Set boundaries and then once you do that ignore the activity going on if it continues after you set those boundaries. You make the rules and most of the time they will abide by them. Have a discussion with the spirits and let them know that what is occurring is not acceptable and that while you know they are there they need to respect your wishes. If the activity continues after that, ignoring them is the next option to try.

You might wish to have someone come and investigate your home. But make sure they are highly experienced. You can PM me for referrals.

In the meantime until you get someone out to your place, you may want to arm yourself with knowledge that will help you. In fact, learning about what you can do is 90 % of the solution. Some books written that has been extremely helpful in situations like yours, and that may be of help to you are here: "Positive Energy For Haunted Homes" about what you can do to making your home a more positive place as I mentioned above, and also and "Relax it's only a Ghost" may be very helpful.

Also, I just wanted to add that it may help to read some articles posted up at :
theshadowlands.net/ghost/

This site and it has a lot of articles and support so you not only can understand what may be happening in your home, but also to not be afraid. The articles are at the very top left of the website page.

So... the update. I finally decided to try to stay at the house after my s/o left this weekend (I have been getting up and leaving after he does), thankfully there weren't any problems. I haven't smudged again, but probably will do that again soon. I also bought a Tibetan singing bowl and am using that to clear the space. I decided to turn the tv on very low when he leaves... so between those 3 things it seems to have worked. I am definitely still going to actively pursue keeping it away. Hopefully it will work out before I really decide to move in, with my daughter. I read a lot about a teenagers presence in the house can really upset the spirits...

My s/o thinks we pissed him (he still thinks it is just a her) off enough that it went across the street to the house where "little Elizabeth" lived. The neighbors have been away for about a month and mysteriously their attic light turned on, they turned it off when they returned home.

The other thing that seems odd, is that his dog Quincy doesn't want to leave my side in the morning, to be put outside, and this has only been since I had the incident. I would prefer that he left the dog inside with me, but he doesn't want me to have to struggle with him to get him on his line.

I also brought up the issue with crystals to him, his ex used to have them all over the house, so I also wonder if the fact that they aren't there anymore are allowing whatever to come out.

So we shall see...

I am wondering if there is an update to this. Whether Pandora has had any more incidents.

I'm asking because I have been seeing things the last couple of months, and this morning got freaked out. How have the smudging, singing bowls and other things worked out?

Myrrha

Well so far so good, knock on wood. Every once in a while I feel a little odd... but nothing as bad as what had happened. The one thing I also didn't mention is that at that point we had also moved the bed and the rest of the furniture. I make sure to keep the tv on really low when he leaves, and I leave my shoes in opposite directions as one of the websites mentioned. I haven't smudged again, but probably should, and use the singing bowl. I refuse to get up and leave at that point of time. I have been also been less stressed, and have decided that I need to pay off my bills first and reconsider moving in over next summer.

I still don't know why I had that encounter, and it still bothers me to an extent. Hopefully it doesn't return!

Another aspect of your experience of feeling that you were being held down and the voice in your ear (although it may be an unpopular idea...) is that it is your own subconscious (sp?). Sometimes when we are undergoing some particularly difficult times in our lives we tell ourselves things but in such a way that it seems to be coming from somewhere else.

Research has shown that poltergeist activity is usually coming from a person living in the house or at the office and it is their subconscious (again spelling, but you know what I mean) mind doing these things as a wake up call to the stresses they are experiencing.

Not saying those other incidents aren't happening but possibly unrelated to your experience of feeling held down at night and the voice you heard.

Muriel, I agree with the previous posters suggestions of using white light, bells, and smudging. Another thought in a completely different direction... I read recently a story about a family who experienced classic haunted house happenings. Sounds, feeling like they were being held down, voices, etc. The whole family suffered from depression, listlessness, headaches also. Turns out that there was a CO leak in the house that was causing the physical and auditory phenomenon. Not saying that it's the case with you- but something to check, maybe? :smt102

Thanks... we have a CO detector adjacent to the bedroom, and it hasn't gone off..

I have had a couple of experiences that sound similar. While sleeping, I felt a confining pressure around my entire body and a dark presence hovering over me. As I felt it closing in on me, I woke up and saw a shadow figure standing over me, which then disappeared as I fully awoke. The first time, it happened the night before I was taking my kittens to be spayed, and I was very upset about having to do that to them, so I felt at the time that the experience was related to that stress. The other times have had no defining stressor, but I also don't think they were hauntings because I've never had the experience in the places I've lived that have verifiably been haunted.

At any rate, I think it is worthwhile to explore all possible causes. It's good news, Pandora, that you haven't had any further experiences, however, the dog's actions seem to indicate that there is still some sort of energetic disturbance near you. One of my first thoughts when you mentioned that your s/o's ex is a wiccan was that perhaps she has aimed something directly at you. If you haven't already done so, in addition to external cleansing rituals, I would suggest doing some internal cleansing rituals, such as taking salt baths and smudging yourself. It will help to clear the energetic effect this has had on you as well as keep further "stuff" from sticking to you.

Shoutbox
  1. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, HELEN & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  2. aaro_991:
    Athens ga
  3. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage and...
  4. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: KELLY, LULU & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5โ€™3โ€ with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services..
  5. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ข at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’žFriday, โค Sophia, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹abt 5'2", full body woman, nice bust, pretty face. Cheerful personality , does a comfortable treatment and excellent finish... ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹ Kim,๐Ÿ’ž gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ Gaga, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ medium height, stacked, friendly and pretty, offers a firm treatment and over the top finish. ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  6. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  7. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ”ดFriday, ๐Ÿ”ด ๐Ÿ”ด Tammy, full body treatment by an amazing attendant. Very upbeat personality, good overall treatment. ๐Ÿ”ด ๐Ÿ”ด and milf Mary today ๐Ÿ”ด โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  8. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  9. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ Friday, ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹ Nana, ๐Ÿ’‹ small in stature, slim and fit. A very pretty girl, does a relaxing treatment and fantastic finish. ๐Ÿต Fifi,, full body ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  10. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Vicky with curve body and young pretty student Summer, young fun sexy Tina and cute GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  11. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ2 new girls ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนAmy so sexy body ๐Ÿ”ฅbig boost very nice girl ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’Lucy so hot sexy service good deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  12. HKWQ:
    Club Dynasty: Some of the shiatsu massuses are way too old!
  13. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! END YOUR WEEK WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE CHANEL & TAIWANESE ZOE 905-604-8186!!!
  14. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  15. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ REWARD YOURSELF! KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  16. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Young Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  17. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  18. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธtable shower body scrub ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนevery day 3 girls ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนNew girl Vicy ,sexy body very good body slide ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸฅฐCici Strong Deep Tissue,Jenny very good table shower body scrub ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน5124 Dundas W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  19. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  20. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  21. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Eva , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  22. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Cici๐Ÿ˜˜A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite๐Ÿ‘She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!๐ŸฅฐReal pictures
  23. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: EMMA, HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ EMMA is a young & pretty Chinese babe with very liberal services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  24. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young cute Ivy with curve body and young sweet Japanese Lily 36DD, sexy Coco and Pretty GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  25. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: EVA, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5โ€™2โ€ with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  26. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, MICHELLE, RIYA & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. RIYA is a dynamic black lady with nice D Cups
  27. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  28. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy & Jenny. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  29. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  30. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  31. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A SMALL PETITE CURVY VIETNAMESE GIRL, NO TALLER THAN 5'2, VERY FRIENDLY, FUN AND OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A TALL SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, 5'6 AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  32. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! MUI PICANTE STELLA IS HERE TODAY!!!โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  34. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI โ˜Ž๏ธ WhatsApp9๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ3๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ1๏ธโƒฃ2๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ
  35. Sparkling Spa:
    0 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! SEXY SASSY SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER & KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH WAITING FOR YOU!!!โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  36. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  37. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am,Tonight have New Young Thai Girl Janice after 7:30pm, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  38. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, PAYAL PEARL, MONIKA, KIRAN, AMANDA, MALAY, NISHA, SANA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  39. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on wednesday๏ผš New Polish gir sasa ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  40. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  41. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Coco๐Ÿ˜˜- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  42. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  43. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  44. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young sweet Mia 25 yesterday and young cute Ivy with curve body, fun GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  46. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  47. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: EVELYN, FIONA & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ EVELYN is๐Ÿ’ซA True Spinner!๐Ÿ’ซ with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5โ€™1โ€ & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner loverโ€™s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady, 5โ€™7โ€ & 120Lbs
  48. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  49. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  50. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy, Kelly & Kiki. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services. Kiki is very attractive, young
Back