Spa AD TABLE SHOWER Promotion @⛲BELLAGIO WELLNESS & SPA⛲ ☎️ (905) 707-6866 ☎️ #33-160 EAST BEAVER CREEK RICHMOND HILL

Anyone try new girl Cathy?
Everyone’s being quiet about Cathie… I am guessing 4 gd fun reasons! :)

She’s a cutie, pretty face, slim… skilled @ msg 💆‍♂️ & actually does shiatsu also… on service side? Dunno 🤷

Aritzia’s in same category, a newbie… unlike Cathie, no previous msg 👐 xxxperience, but she’s been @ Bellagio awhile & has acquired xxperience that way… a very pretty & young girl, guys @ the door very happy 2 pick her… still zero + signs after her name but a clean hygienic friendly gent can go home happy… 😉… u may need 2 ask tho, she may not offer…

For a guaranteed gd time, choose Sami… I reviewed :read her yesterday… tall sexy Asian girl, very happy & fun… & service queen! 👸

Cecelia & Lucy need no introduction, but if you’re curious, click on the links below. ;)
Bit of a language barrier when booking. Wanted to move my appointment up and had to use google translate. I can speak Cantonese but they only spoke Mandarin and English wasn't passable enough to change appointment.

Anyway, saw Aritzia. Looking back at the description it was spot on. She's Thai / CN mix. @xtc27 said she was a spinner and I think he is correct. She was wearing a mask with crop top + long jean dress which always means restrictive, but I knew that going in.

She barely speaks english and needed the phone to translate to communicate, but she has a good attitude and a cute face.

When we first started I thought it was a full bust (no pun intended), restrictive attire + mask + limited english. Her initial massage leaves a lot to be desired. I've been going to massage parlors legit and otherwise and I've never encountered her technique on the eyes/head/hands... Just weird imo. Again the ad says "no experience" so I didn't fault someone who is still learning.

Her massage on flip was initially the standard flip at a legit place, but I actually enjoyed this portion as she was more sensual on the front side (within her restrictions).

Respecting her privacy, she is extremely extremely YMMV, I can tell she is very green in this industry. If you know how to approach these situations and limit expectations, you might enjoy yourself and you might not.

I don't know why the fuck I wrote all that but there you go....

Sami’s a treat… shes same height as Lucy, so quite all 4 an Asian… as she led me into the rm, I watched those long legs under the short dress & admired how fit she looked… 😃 … this woman = full of joy, smiling & laffing the whole time :heart1… glasses stayed on the whole time… but got steamed up a few times! Smiling 😊 new moon eyes …

… I had been thinkng we mebbe skip the 👐 msg part but… she coaxed me onto msg bed, facedown… oh well… we kept her phone translator app 📲 nearby bcuz shes only got basic English…

Sometimes, having just basic English makes a girl a bit more cooperative 😉 … even objections need translation… & I hoped it’d work that way in this case… I cant call her msg strong, just running the hands here & there… when she moved 2 the head of the table, she leaned on my hands… thats all the hint I needed! 😏 They started xxxploring… very soft smooth skin on her nicely shaped thighs & legs… not even a squeek of protest anywhere they wandered, even pulling the panities down 😅

… Sami then spoke 2 English words she new… “BODY SLIDE!”

… 2 which I readily agreed… clothes came off down 2 panties… I coaxed them off 2… really nice firm boobs :boobs , round B+ cups, beautiful curvy ass… I kissed f/ boobs up2 face… 👄 LFK … no DFK tho, kept those teeth closed… & shes smiling & laffing whole time, like she’s enjoying the fun so much… 😁… fun girl, had no objections laying on the table w me… either side up… so Italian 🌭 definitely very possible, & w that curvy ass, could be fun…

But shes really a fun 🫦kisser… if I put her facedown, hard 2 kiss… so I had her face up & we did fake mish, liplocked… 💦 … her glasses steamed up… eventually really covered her tummy in my cum… she actually didnt notice where it was till she got up, looked down & started laffing…

Then she resumed msg… 💆‍♂️ … but still naked, I started caressing her, got her back on the table… more LFK… glasses fogged up again… jr’s ready 4 Round 2, but I decided mebbe save him up 4 another girl…

She woulda been ok w $80 tip, but I like the gd kissers 2 remember me so I gave her a brown note… 💰 …she was overjoyed!

After that we cleaned up… then more lfk… I luv it when they stay late & give free service, thats gf vibes… 🥴

Highly recommended. :D👍

Finally have some time to check out Bellagio wellness on EBC today.

Greeted at the door by Cecelia ( not knowing it’s her until I’m in the room), decided to stay one hour. Didn’t read too much about this place before going in, so my expectation is pretty low. Took a quick shower before we start.

She trys her best in the massage department, but her skills level is nowhere up to par with say JR Amy or E&M Ada. So I suggest that I will give her some pointers😉. She told me up front she’s not gonna take off her clothes. I said fine, let the massage begin. Once she laid on the table, I start work on her back and some pressure point on lower back with some forearms and elbows actions. I hopped on table, straddling her thighs and reveal she’s wearing a red see-through panties. I feel like Christmas has come early, ‘cus she has the 2pc green uni on😅. I also notice she has auntie pad, but that doesn’t stop me from having some real fun time with her.

While she still lying on her stomach, I asked her to stick her ass up and show her how guys like to be stimulate in ass worshipping position. She starts quivering in no time when I ran my forearm on her butt crack and padded pussy. Ask her to turn over, continue massage her neck and shoulder areas. Her tits is really soft and I don’t think she’s wearing heavily padded bra. I can feel her nips getting hard over her bra. On to her stomach, gave her a lil nibble on her navel area. Then I’d cupped her pussy with the palm of my hand, just like I would DATY on her, within 2 mins, she started to clenched her fists and covering her mouth with her forearm, I know I’m doing some’ right😅 I didn’t stop there, continue to tease her with light brushes over her panties and snow white thighs with my hands, pressed the back of my middle finger hard against her clit and vagina up and down, fast and slow until she came convulsly. I told her “your clit is getting hard”, she replied “yes, I’m drench in my own juices down there”. Even though she had her mask on, you can see how hard she came, big turn on for moi.

At this point, bambino is throbbing so I’d put her in mish position, me standing at the side of the table and start rubbing her clit and poking her gently, to my surprise she didn’t resist at all. I said “ you wanna come again?” She didn’t reply, she just nodded slightly with her hand over her mouth😅. She said “no cumming on the panties, that’s the only pair I have today with a smile”🤯 Her legs were shaking violently this time and took at least a min to catch her breath. The finish was something I’d haven’t had for a long time. I’d turn her over in Italian position, and she started dry hump me for good 4-5 mins. I’d had my backs against the wall, and she back that white toned ass on me, twerking and grinding until I couldn’t take it no more.

All in all, it was a good time and money well spend. Will repeat for sure👍 As always, YMMV fellas, this one is a keeper

Happy hunting y’all!

... been awhile since I saw Lucy :heart1 ... actually tried 2 give up on her long time ago, but I've relapsed multiple times!
:lol

For those who nvr met her, lemme give my impressions... 🔥

• 1st of all... she provides semilegit/semi-holistic services, so if yer lookng 4 full menu gals, move along 👋
  • Physically, Chinese girl w Korean look, uncommonly pretty face, luxurious black hair, long legs, a real curvy ass & incredible natural tear-drop breasts that defy gravity
  • Her msg skills = really gd, almost RMT 💆‍♂️ now plus she does backwalking
... then I got on DFK 💋 kick, couldn't get it from Lucy... so I just moved on...

With many lapses of going back 2 her, bcuz damn, she ticks all the other boxes ✅ , and the kissing actually started coming around... 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨 Needless 2 say, YMMV, & it's taken me a damn long time!

... our seshes = xxxtremely bf-gf, like we're long lost friends, talkng, hugging, laffing... Ive seen her @ end of shift a few times, & we're just chatting long after we're both supposed 2b outta there... usually, this kinda interaction makes me, uh, NERVOUS
o_O
bcuz I don't want the mpa getting 2 many ideas that I'm hubby 🤵‍♂️ material, but ... her looks make me relax... she's just so so way outta my league!
:rolf
... Lucy understands, w/o a shadow of a doubt, that I totally dig her... & it brings out a special energy & enthusiasm

COVID hit. Fucking virus. 🦠

...so nobody getting much DFK, even @ agencies, & spas closed down or in stealth mode 🕵️‍♀️ ... but a lil bird 🐦 told me that I should try 2 connect w Lucy during the lockdown... so I called her old cell, ta da 🎶 ! We got back in touch...

Same gr8 body, thick hair, sparkling eyes, gr8 gr8 service... but I couldn't even get the mask off...
:cry

Still, things opening up! I've been client during tuff times, mebbe, just mebbee...

Then she disappears from SL sched! Hmm...

... despite our amazing verbal connection & how attractive I find her, can't help thinking, I'm not really she would choose 2b in a rm with...
:rolf

She's left Shangri-LA... now she can go out there & call up her regs, let'm know where she is... or she's a trophy 🏆 wife somewhere... Im not xxpectng 2c her again...

... then I get a DM... long time poster but dunno the guy... says Lucy wants 2c ME!

ME?

Huh.
🤨

It seemed kinda unlikely... Im thinking its a prank... but after a few days, I thot, WTF they dunno that I called her cell, should b private, right?

So I txted her cell #... 📲 ... no reply... yeah, that's what I thot... get on my bike, 🚴‍♂️ going 4 a ride... suddenly my phone = blowing up! Bling! Bling! Bling! ... I check txt msgs, holy moley! She REALLY wants 2 talk w me?!?! ⁉️

So I call her... & its like reconnecting w old gf! That old chemistry, her laff, convo that just flows... and I get an invitation to her NEW secret workplace... not even officially open yet!

... so here I am biking 🚲 thru Thornhill... looks just the same as pre-pandemic... in fact, looks the same as decades ago TBH... & sail right past Shangri-La.... damn hard not 2go inside! 😬

.... looking for unit #33... very hard locating, I see 31, then 22
:wtf
... I get a text message with a picture, ah! Right in the middle at the back of 160 East Beaver Creek...

... suddenly a very sexy girl in a pink tennis outfit waves me inside! I came inside, and she's wearing a mask... 😷 ... uh oh.

... my heart = totally sinking... 💔 ... but the new place looks awesome, and that outfit caught my interest 🍆 ... & we start talking & laffing & hugging, Im starting 2 think, huh, what's up w the damn mask? So I ask... & it disappears! Ah!

... Pretty? I don't mean gd lookng 4 an mpa, I mean, if "I-showed-up-@-a-party-w-her-everyone-would-turn-their-heads" type pretty. Some Asian dudes on msgplanet have said she's not that pretty (altho many like her 2) ... only way I can xxxplain this... u don't like Asian girls. U wanna white girl w Asian eyes mebbe. I dunno.

I couldn't improve her face.

... this new spa feels like a hotel, & Im startng to think, I am the luckiest guy on the 'planet! 🌏 Lucy's showing me every rm... its like a hotel, amazing glittering fixtures... & she starts flirting w me, we could play in THIS rm, we could have lots of fun in here... shows me table shower & two large glass showers, & when I say, hey, we could do SF2, she sez, Yes, we should do that!
:heart1

Then she shows me this gigantic comfy massage bed... more comfortable than my actual bed, & I could be 6'6 & I'd fit... we choose this one!

Spa = totally empty, really felt intimate...

She starts msg, & I can't keep my hands off her... she doesn't dance away, she leans in, makes sure I get a proper feel... w/o stoppng the msg either! I'm amazed this pretty girl so much enjoys my attn... it makes a big difference when a girl gets that u like her, & Lucy seems 2 really enjoy that energy... I feel like guys that lay there like slabs of meat & wait 4 her 2 impress them, theyre not gonna have much fun... but she really seems 2 love it when u let her no how hot she is!
:hot

Finally, I needed 2c more of her, just lifted up that tennis suit... really sexy lacey thong... it was like this surprise she'd been dying 2 show me. Totally shaved down there, & she doesn't fake moan when I touch either, which actually encourages me 2 keep going... Wow, she's got a gr8 ass! 😈 I gotta try Italian w her one day... then she yielded2 my impatience,& out came those 2 amazing breasts!

Did my damnedest 2 check... nuthin hard in there... totally real tits or surgeon = a genius...
🥴

... this sesh = really much more fun than we ever had b4...

1. Renee will not yell thru the door interrupting us! (Did she think we were doing bad things? Dunno...)
  2. Wow, Lucy has this new intensity... focused on me, & excited!

Everytime w Lucy, its really special & different, @ least 4 me, because she always innovates... this time, she did this body slide I've nvr had w her... it was... intense...
:horny

Time really flew by, & w no mgr 2 watch... well, we took our time.
:)
Only had 2 give tip 4 body slide (80) plus a little xxtra bcuz DAMN that was hot!
:hot

... postgame, she went into fashion show mode... wanted to show me green tennis outfits...

QUICK QUESTION: Why do Asian girls hide when changing when u already saw them naked? Anyway...

She popped outta the other rm... oh, she looked so gd in this one! Damn... Made me wanna take it off her again! But I've been here hrs now, gotta head out.... hug & kiss gbye!

So as a review, this is a bit unfair... Ive seen her a few times, & it keeps getting better... & I cannot really comment on what an Asian would think lookng @ her, since I'm a middle aged white dude & she's DDG 2me. Should b fun visiting the new spa again... hopefully mgr lets Lucy & me play w/o checking on us 2 much...
;)

Guys who like nudity have a choice of Sami or try to make an appointment to see popular girls Lucy or Cecelia. Sami will be busy today.
As @some1cool and @JustAnotherHobby … there’s a skill & an art playing w these newbie girls… don’t xxxpect them 2b focused on xxxtras & tips… b respectful, clean, hygienic, polite… flirt… ofc depending on her English, mebbe very brief…

I find these newbie girls really lap up the praise, seem almost bashful 🫣 when u tell them how nice & pretty they are… certainly not jaded like veteran gals … a lil praise goes a long way! :)

… getting Xxtras w these new gals ≠ impossible … I’d say Natalie, pretty much impossible, but Cathie & Aritzia… mebbe some patience & yer gonna b rewarded. 😁👍

I can’t wait to read one or two reviews where Aritzia does some fun things. Such a pretty girl!
I guess the prblm w that is… :unsure she’s not 2 comfy yet doing xxxtras 4 all clients… so she’s not having it on her rating, & clients that do get it STFU 🤫 so she doesn’t get pressured into doing it…

But… yeah, like u , I hope the damn bursts one day & the Aritzia reviews start flowing… u can bet she’s been @ Bellagio this long & still very popular, prolly there’s a reason …

;)

I guess the prblm w that is… :unsure she’s not 2 comfy yet doing xxxtras 4 all clients… so she’s not having it on her rating, & clients that do get it STFU 🤫 so she doesn’t get pressured into doing it…

But… yeah, like u , I hope the damn bursts one day & the Aritzia reviews start flowing… u can bet she’s been @ Bellagio this long & still very popular, prolly there’s a reason …

;)
Have u tried her?

Have u tried her?
I haven’t tried Aritzia :no … I’m usually hunting 💋 DFK & not much hope of that when a gal has no + after her name!

Current gals who 😗 kiss = Sami, Lavida , Rica… other gals mebbe have a few special clients who get it, but certainly 1st timers, that’s the main ones… so I gotta decide I don’t want my Vitamin K if I try Aritzia…

But … I’m pretty shur I could get an HE & perhaps mebbe topless if I ratchet up my charm 🤴 … so mebbe I’ll giver a shot, then grab a kisser 4 a 2nd hh sesh … ;)

I haven’t tried Aritzia :no … I’m usually hunting 💋 DFK & not much hope of that when a gal has no + after her name!

Current gals who 😗 kiss = Sami, Lavida , Rica… other gals mebbe have a few special clients who get it, but certainly 1st timers, that’s the main ones… so I gotta decide I don’t want my Vitamin K if I try Aritzia…

But … I’m pretty shur I could get an HE & perhaps mebbe topless if I ratchet up my charm 🤴 … so mebbe I’ll giver a shot, then grab a kisser 4 a 2nd hh sesh … ;)
I just checked the schedule and there is a KISSER every day that Aritzia works. In fact, I think there’s a DFK or LFK girl every day at Bellagio! So zero excuses. Time to test drive her! Then get your kissing from the next girl. If needed!

⛲️Bellagio Wellness & Spa

for SEP 6th FRI ⛲

☎️(905) 707-6866 ☎️

Its Friday GIF by MAU Workforce Solutions

Las Vegas Party GIF by Red Bull

🕛 Open 10:30am-10:00pm Daily🕛

🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek Richmond Hill🗺

🛏 7 Rooms with Tables including Shower Table Room🛏

🚿Table Shower Massage Combo Promotion, 2hr $120*🚿

🤩2 Large Showers Large Enough for SF2 Plus Open Room Shower 🤩

💲Standard Rates $40/50/60 for 30/45/60min respectively 💲

🚿Table shower & massage combo 1hr $90 🚿

🧜🏻‍♀️Attendants: We have 6 scheduled for today🧜🏻‍♀️

200.gif
👯‍♀️ Shallon
Korean Drama Running GIF by Viki
( New , New in industry , 20’s very young girl wearing the eye glasses , CN from Hongkong , professional , college student second year & yoga Trainer , massage & table shower in training , good for 2 hrs ) Ts 🚿10:30am-5pm

Star Smile GIF by Here Studio
👯‍♀️Clara
Battle Ready League Of Legends GIF by 100 Thieves
( Returned from vacation , early 20 ‘s Canadian young schoolgirl , Ch / Euro mixed , GFV , GFE , super friendly plus great personality & fantastic communication skills , wearing eye glasses with long brown hair , excellent soft & mid hard / relaxing massage skills , well-reviewed) TS+++🚿

4pm-10pm plz call before you come

👯‍♀️ Rica
music video mv GIF

( New in industry , 20’s young girl , Cn from Hebei , 34D cup , 5’5 high , Curves and busty natural body shape , GFV , GFE , LFK , DFK , IF , RF , soft & medium & hard massage, relaxing Swedish massage skills , Well-reviewed , good for 2 hrs ) TS+++ 🚿

👯‍♀️Cathie
I Think Its Great Arden Cho GIF by Identity
( NEW , mature lady , CN from Tibet , 5 ‘5 high , GFV , GFE , Friendly & Sincere , can go very strong deep tissue massage , shiatsu , soft & mid hard massage , relaxing Swedish massage skills , table shower in training , good for 2 hrs ) TS +
🚿

👯‍♀️ Cecilia
lee hi koren r&b GIF by Gallant
( Back from vacation , 20's, Japanese/ ch mixed young gal , GFV , GFE , Excellent mid hard/ relaxing massage skills ,
well reviewed
) TS+++ 🚿

👯‍♀️ Lucy
k-pop gum GIF
Super ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐(appt. only) Mon-Fri 11am-7pm

k-pop rose GIF

Some reviews:

(click on links below)

Glow New Video GIF by StelunaLavida @ Bellagio
Glow New Video GIF by StelunaAritzia @ Bellagio

Lavida @ Bellagio

❤️‍🔥 Natalie @ Bellagio

❤️‍🔥Clara @ Bellagio

Rica @ Bellagio

❤️‍🔥 Cecelia @ BW on EBC

❤️‍🔥Cecilia @ Bellagio wellness

❤️‍🔥Lucy @ Bellagio

❤️‍🔥 Lucy@Bellagio

* Promotion by appointment only *

Where’s Natalie?
Nat’s gonna b in tmoro…

Some gr8 alternates tho! Shallon, new girl, xxxellent msg 💆‍♂️ & happens 2b very pretty … no xxtras, just like u like… shes’s just in till 5pm 👈

Cathie’s also an xxperienced masseuse … she just added xxtras 2 her menu today (TS+ = hj w touching only) :hot but she’ll skip if u dont want… she’s in full day…

Rica does gr8 msg 👐 … but I can’t guarantee she won’t start teasing u & kissing yer back, so if u dont want that, skip her…

Clara ofc in much later & not known 4 msg… a gr8 fun girl! 😓

Cecelia can also deliver gr8 msg but… very busy girl & yeah… prolly she’s gonna tease u 2…

Lucy’s really really talented @ msg, even does back walk 🚶‍♀️ … but u gotta book ☎️ apptmnt 2c her… specify no xxtras if that’s what u want 😉

Its hard 2 tell w Clara… she lets her regs no by txt 📲 msg & arrives @ the spa w her guys all ready 2c her… all u can do is call & hope 🤞

She’s gonna b in tmoro & @ least part day Sunday. Gd luck! ;)
I’ve got to get Clara’s cell number! She’s always booked.

You only come here for clean massages ?
Doesn't make sense.If you just want massge then go to other legit places.Dont tell me no bs about young girl massaging you.Most of these newbies can't even massage that good.So there is something you are not telling us lol.
Some guys just like having the option, lol. It's not that uncommon.

You only come here for clean massages ?
Doesn't make sense.If you just want massge then go to other legit places.Dont tell me no bs about young girl massaging you.Most of these newbies can't even massage that good.So there is something you are not telling us lol.

Some guys just like having the option, lol. It's not that uncommon.
As Snt said… allotta Bellagio clients like legit msg 💆‍♂️ & ask 4 it… some book the legit gal (i.e. Natalie or now new girl Shallon, b4 it was Jennifer) & others walk in & state that’s what they want, ”legit msg”…

If the girl has talent, she can b busiest one @ the shop… 😁 … Natalie can b booked whole day sometimes…

… 4 other girls, they start out as pure legit then … notice other girls going home w allotta cash :money … they start adding xxxtras… & even get Bellagio 2 edit their ratings, like Cathie just did …

Aritzia still has no + after her name so she’s happy 2do legit msg 👐 … in theory, that’s all she does but … who nose, mebbe some guys get lucky… 🤔

Nat, tho, AFAIK, legit only… & pretty new gal Shallon, same deal … gd options if u dont want xxxtras… or mebbe don’t want them @ 1st… if u end up w blue balls, :blue then stay a hh w another girl… & ofc u can skip the msg!

@Balsafire always asks 4 legit girls… ;)

As Snt said… allotta Bellagio clients like legit msg 💆‍♂️ & ask 4 it… some book the legit gal (i.e. Natalie or now new girl Shallon, b4 it was Jennifer) & others walk in & state that’s what they want, ”legit msg”…

If the girl has talent, she can b busiest one @ the shop… 😁 … Natalie can b booked whole day sometimes…

… 4 other girls, they start out as pure legit then … notice other girls going home w allotta cash :money … they start adding xxxtras… & even get Bellagio 2 edit their ratings, like Cathie just did …

Aritzia still has no + after her name so she’s happy 2do legit msg 👐 … in theory, that’s all she does but … who nose, mebbe some guys get lucky… 🤔

Nat, tho, AFAIK, legit only… & pretty new gal Shallon, same deal … gd options if u dont want xxxtras… or mebbe don’t want them @ 1st… if u end up w blue balls, :blue then stay a hh w another girl… & ofc u can skip the msg!

@Balsafire always asks 4 legit girls… ;)
Then balsa is different breed forsure lol.
Good for balsa.

What is the reason to get a spa girl number?
Do you want text buddy? friend with benefits outside of the spa?
Or you think you can work your magic on her and "change" her and somewhere down the line make her quit and make her "yours" ? tsk tsk tsk...
I know spa world is 95% desperate men but I have to laugh at some guys looking for love? girlfriend? potential wife?? in a rub and tug :lol

Enjoy your Friday and weekend. 🍻

Shoutbox
  1. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 [OPEN LATE!!!] 😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Tina, Caribbean Sophia and Kitty 😘 416-916-7276
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Busty Chinese Lily, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  3. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍Body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366New girl Luna and Jessica joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man👍👍👍Jessica😘 can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss💋She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men👍👍👍😜😜😜Come see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time.
  4. Withme_Spa:
    💥💋at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, ❣Sunday, ❣❤ Emily, 💋💋nicely toned body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to please a man💥💞 Victoria, 💋beautiful Japanese lady with an erotic touch for excellent treatment💋💞 Angela,❣ slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you💘💞 🔋416 297-7488🔋
  5. lackLustre13:
    Lisa @ Bellagio - anyone review yet?
  6. Dungeon:
    Esther @ TDL - review, anyone?
  7. lotushubspa:
    📢Today on Sunday=FUNDAY our ladies - Anna, Cici and Lili are waiting for you, come now - ❤️Lotus Hub❤️ - 10737 Yonge St, Unit 13 - Richmond Hill - phone 905-237-5885 - cell 416-356-5876
  8. AliceSpa:
    SUNDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴: 2 Hot Girls today at Alice Spa: ANGELA is a petite Korean coquettish car model type, tall & slim with a beautiful face, C Cups & great services. She can provide bbbj, cim, rim, all positions. Definite hotty. AMY, young, petite short & slim Taiwanese, former dance instructor, firm natural B Cups, pretty face, firm natural titis, super play good, bbbj, cim, rim, dfk
  9. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: TIANA . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  10. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏HAPPY . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you to our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  11. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Busty Chinese Lily, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  12. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  13. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Jennifer & Mia. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj
  14. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Jenny & Suki. JENNY has a medium build, nicely curvy with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy. SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  15. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: *New Girl VIVI & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ * New Girl VIVI is young, small & beautiful. Come and welcome her. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. Sugar Love Spa
  16. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Camila🌸Akame🌸Yoyo🌸Franchesca🌸Brandy ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  17. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Hellen🌸Rebecca🌸Karla ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  18. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Lin💕 Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM Provides Excellent Service
With Fun Personality Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ☎ 416-988-2950
  19. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Wendy and Zoey are available today! 😊 Sunday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  20. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕 Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM Provides Excellent Service
With Fun Personality Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ☎ 416-988-2950
  21. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today , young cute Summer slime 30’s and young fun Jessy 30’s open mind, sexy Coco and pretty GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North Yirk
  22. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Vicky🥰A new arrival at our branch 🎉👯‍♀️Vicky is a very young CBC part time student working for tuition fees and books, this bright young sexy girl is willing to showcase her eagerness to please AND be pleased. Busty 36DD boobs on a
  23. Sparkling Spa:
    Sultry Susan is working at Sparkling Spa with Service Queen Zoe today Sunday September 15th. Real pictures of Susan & Zoe💯💯Call or text to book appointment 📲 ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY
  24. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana😘 is a sexy young slim Malaysian girl
  25. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍Body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366New girl Luna and Jessica joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man👍👍👍Jessica😘 can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss💋She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men👍👍👍😜😜😜Come see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time.
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sichuan Chinese Girl Linda (160cm 50KG, 34C), Sexy Chinese Mimi (158cm, 48KG, 34C), Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  27. lotushubspa:
    Lotus Spa 4163565876.10737 Yonge St unit13 We have a young beautiful girl working today with a good figure
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild
  29. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  30. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sichuan Chinese Girl Linda (160cm 50KG, 34C), Sexy Chinese Mimi (158cm, 48KG, 34C), Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  31. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Wendy and Coco are available today! 😊 Saturday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  32. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons She is very Sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl 🥑 Lucy💕 Hot Vietnamese Girl Spinner Body Type 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ☎️647-446-0886
  33. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: ANGELA is a petite Korean coquettish car model type, tall & slim with a beautiful face, C Cups & great services. She can provide bbbj, cim, rim, all positions. Definite hotty. MAGGIE young pretty petite. Short & super slim, busty HK student, great massage & services
  34. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily🌸Hellen 🌸Christina 🌸Claire🌸Rebecca ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  35. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Valentina 🌸Nina 🌸Alisa ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  36. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  37. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  38. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian/ Turkish(Jasmine) &23ys Yoyo in Saturday
  39. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today , young cute Sophia slime 30’s and young cute , young sexy Yoyo 30’s curve body 36DD open mind, Fun GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North Y
  40. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  41. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Soda ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  42. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  43. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a small waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  44. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️NANA. Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y3 ☎️437-247-1199☎️
  45. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ANA is a young, slim and very sexy lady, 5’1 & 105 Lbs, natural 34C’s, very tight, and a perfect little booty. Ana is a versatile beauty. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services!
  46. romeotoronto:
    Supreme Spa at 3860 Chesswood North York M3J 2W6 ☎️ (416) 638-8198 🔥 is a notable new opening. Rebecca, Amy and Michelle are working today
  47. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictu
  48. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹2 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
  50. laluna1857:
    💋La Luna wellness @special price $$$ New girl sexy busty girl 💋booking now☎️ 416-669-8508