Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Uncommon "Smoking" Fetish- Session #4

Reaction score
Although at the time of these repeated sessions, I had never heard of a "smoking
fetish", but, through some research, I found many websites, publications, and forum's
on this uncommon fetish. I have to admit however, I enjoyed these session immensly
because a) I am a smoker and b) the sessions were fun and created a break in the lull
of the usual sessions that clients take.

These sessions were approx. 6 years ago when massage was a very easy-going
non-political, lawlessness atmosphere. Parlours and studio's were popping up
everywhere, and every spa was busy. It seemed as if every man was interested
in trying massage, if only once, and the explosion of ads in The Toronto Sun
also gave the impression that massage was the new thing to try. An mpa could
literally work anywhere at this time, as every spa was busy. As opposed to today,
6 years later, only a handful of "good parlor's" provide a consistent, clean,
organized, licensed business.

I remember these sessions with this client because they were unique in several different ways.
This gentleman usually took approx. 5-6 sessions in a row. It was common to spend
3 hours in the room with this man. And although he was very eccentric, odd and
complex in his mentality, it always provided an interesting session because his
behaviour was so unique and constantly entertaining. Our initial sessions were
comfortable and I felt that I used to look forward to his visits. He was also
extremely intellegent in a business sense, as he owned a very large business. He
was shrewd and calculating and always offered me very good tips on how to
deal with people if I was ever to own a business of my own one day. Investment
advice, tax breaks, and the most effective way to communicate with your boss,
regarding raises, promotions etc...I learned alot.

I remember the first time meeting this customer in an intro. and I happened to be
having a cigarette at the time on the sofa. The spa I was working for at the time
had a very relaxed atmosphere and the smoking ban's in T.O. and surrounding area's
were not even born yet. He choose me immediately and I soon found out I would
be his companion for 5 sessions. On one condition. I had to smoke every 10 minutes
for the next 3 hours. Okay, a little too much for me, but surely something I could
accomplish for 5 sessions @ $70/per half hour. Being my first experience with this
fetish (a mild one I could mentally handle) I was amazed that the sight of me
inhaling, exhaling, posing with a cigarette during the back massage had created such
an excitement for him. Sometimes I had to blow the smoke out so slowly and
methodically, it was hard to accomplish. Even hanging the cigarette off my lower lip
like (John Wayne?? I think) was hard to do as any smoker knows, it goes right into
your eyes.

I was always amazed at how much these actions turned him on so much. It was such a
difficult arousal to understand. Most people find smoking during any act of intimacy
inappriate, unless it's the "after intimacy smoke" or the "after dinner smoke"

These sessions continued for approx. 2-3 months with a frequency of once or twice
a week. work talk etc.... I remember several conversations about his wife. Apparently
she had died, from a smoking related illness. Hmmm? This immediately struck
my interest and combined with his odd and eccentric behaviour, I started to
be concerned more with these massages. Soon enough, I was told how much I
reminded him of his wife. Eventually, he started to ask me if I liked Opera,
(his wife did), If I liked poetry, (his wife did) etc...
I started to become concerned as I am very aware of picking up on potentially
dangerous situations. I decided to make myself scarce from the ladies seating lounge
as I found his behaviour/conversation in the sessions to become more and more centered around his wife. When mentioning this with several co-workers, many
found this unremarkable, especially since they realized the amount of money I was
probably making in these sessions. Although I had some bad feelings about this,
everyone assured me that he was probably missing his wife and was trying to
remember her in any way that he could. I decided, to go with my gut instinct, and
decided to refuse to see him again.

One day, when I was grabbing a quick glass of water from the lobby, the client
comes in with a large bag. He said he was sorry I was busy but he just wanted to show me what he had brought.
He opened the duffle bag and pulled out several outfits that his deceased wife
used to wear. Dresses, shoes, panty hose, pearls, etc... I polietly informed him
that I do not wear other people's clothes in my sessions and he seemed hurt and
disappointed. Then he proceeded to call me by his wife's name.

It was my last day at that spa. Better safe than sorry.

Strange and weird is one thing. Creepy is a whole different ball game.

Please, can we have another (story)?

Its almost a cross between ....

X Files with the Smoking Man

and ....

Citizen Kane with Rosebud

It seems so strange that he transformed you into the vision of his wife who probably was a chain smoker and in essence the fantasy for him he tried to turn into a reality. If you did continue you probably would have had to transform to look more and more like his wife. This is actually very common for men mostly who lose their wife and seek another mate only to willingly change them into a carbon copy of the spouse that they lost.

VBB

VBB,

I can only imagine how hard life would be after losing your life partner (Never had to go through this myself). This guy was probably devastated and missed his wife so much. I guess it's hard to let go.

If it happened to me, I would cherish what I had and when I was ready to move on, find someone special to spend time with. Easy to say this now. I wonder if I can do it.

RS, good move on walking away.

Gee, sorry to hear you are a smoker, Red. You always seemed like such an intelligent woman. With all that we know about smoking (and with all the new effective ways to quit the habit) I'm quite surprised and saddened you haven't changed with the times.
Mel

I know. I know. Fortunately, however still unacceptable, I only smoke about 7-10 cigarettes a day, with no other bad habits. Regardless, intelligence has nothing to do with addiction. Logically, it makes sense, so I see your point, which I assume would
be, any intellegent person would not submit themselves to such medical risks of that
which smoking causes. However, smoking does not effect your capacity to perform
intelligently in life, it does however effect your quality of life, and your life
expectancy. But since when is life expectancy guaranteed anyway.
I always intended to continue to do what I enjoy, and I do enjoy smoking, especially
after knocking boots if you know what I mean.
If I were to make an intellegent decision on life risks, I would never get into my vehicle, I would never skydive, ride a motorcycle, or eat foods with high cholestrol. I truly believe in destiny, and I know that whatever that destiny is, be it lung cancer(from cigarettes, or the pollution which the government never seems to think is also a major cause of lung cancer) or a serious car accident, I can look back and say that I tried to enjoy my life, (and it's vice's) as apposed to declining everything that was of a danger to me.
So if I don't die from a smoking related illness, I may die from colon cancer, or skin
cancer from that sunburn when I was 6 years old, or from a truck that was not safety inspected and killed me in an accident, or I may die from a 4 time paroled dangerous offender, or from an accidental
millimeter dose of anaesthetic in surgery ....yada yada... the list goes on. I can die
from anything, even if I am the perfect precautionary person, I may die tommorow.
So I enjoy smoking, and it's appaling to me that some people have been
brainwashed (by the governement) into thinking that only smoking is one of our
greatest dangers. They've just realized how much money it's costing them to
treat smoking relating illness' in our free health care system. If they really
cared, they would ban the sale of cigarettes as they seem to have no problem
doing with other products. Then no one could smoke, and endanger their lives.
Instead, they will still keep accepting the tax $$ they make from the people who
couldn't care less about smoking, yet hopefully brainwash enough people to quit
and reduce their health care costs. Now, don't get me wrong, I am fully aware
that smoking is not healthy for you, but the governments neglect to brainwash
people on the other thousands of hazards that can kill you is why I can clearly
see how they pick and choose the diseases they wish to focus on depending on
their cost vs. profit interest.

He reminds me stories of G.I. return after war, seek girls with wigs/outfits or looks to recapture their 1st time...

This older gentleman really love his wife. I'm sure he appreciate you helping him re-live his past for even few hours. Unfortunately, love is not inseparable.

I sense he means no harm as he stop at your request. Our emotional void sometime cause us overstep our bound especially in time of deseperation.

Wise of you to trust your instinct. Wish more girls realize instinct are their best weapon and 1st line of defence. Regardless how much $, as $ can be made another day.

"Knocking boots", got to remember that... Guess you switch to boots from time to time...

Goodtime enjoy life..."as our time here are finite", as Pool stated in past post.
Garth Brooke's live like you were dying.

Hey Red,

I've got to say that I agree with you. I'm a non-smoker myself, but what you're saying hear clearly resonates -- particularly on taxes and pollution. Kudos!

JJ

RS, I do enjoy your stories but you should have stopped there. I have lost too many loved ones and good friends to Cancer sticks. You are so close to actually quitting, go the rest of the way.

Smokers have used this argument for many, many years. One argument that was dropped a number of years ago was: "Medical science still hasn't linked smoking with the different types of Cancer". Yea, now there is proof. Vehicles are much safer thanks to air bags (front and side), safety belts, child seats, better built vehicles that provide much improved protection for occupants. People need to get to work, (guys need to get to see their favourite MPAs). Skydiving and motorcycles are high risk, especially skydiving. Sorry Red, but I'm gonna have to ask you to give that up too!! Don't be too upset with me.

Another poplar smoker arqument. What happened last time government put a heavy increase on the taxes smokers pay on a carton of smokes. They were smuggled across the borders. How hard is it to obtain illegal drugs. Do you really think that banning the sale of cigarettes would work. And don't forget about all the bureaucrats that are smokers.

A very close friend of mine use to enlist all of the same reasons why he wasn't going to stop smoking. I say use to because he has been gone for 3 years. He went from being a slightly overweight, but healthy looking 40 year old that weighed around 210lbs to a 140lb skeleton in less than a year. He had operation after operation and was pretty well unrecognizable during his last two months. He left behind a loving wife and three young kids and many people that still miss him like crazy.

Red, you give me the impression of being a super nice person, with plenty of smarts. One that the world is much better off with than without. Sorry to go on, but I kinda figured you are worth it.

Dying is easy, imo. Just getting in the box. No feelings at that point anyways...

The difficult part: people left behind to pickup the pieces.

I considered getting motorcycle licence. Stopped skydiving as didn't want others to bury me...(Not to say I won't do paragliding in French alps or bungee jumping down-under, if given a chance.)

RS, Macator2003 has a point.

Lay off RS,

I understand you guys are not being hurtful and you have her best interests in mind but as with any addiction, unless the person wants to quit it won't happen.

On a similar note to the smoking man, a friend of mine works at a nursing home and finds that some older men and women who are losing their faculties start to think people they see are loved ones from the past.

It's funny but I'm more afraid of losing loved ones than I am of dying. Not to say I'm not afraid of death but I fear losing loved ones even more.

My goodness, Red, where do I begin?

1. "But since when is life expectancy guaranteed anyway." It isn't guaranteed, but statisitcally, you are shortening your lifespan by smoking, much like you would be if you were eating at McDonald's 3 times a day. The key difference is this: I don't suffer from your second hand cholesterol; I do suffer from your filthy second hand smoke. How sad that during this brilliant summer that the patios of this city have become unihabitable thanks to selfish smokers.

2. "So I enjoy smoking, and it's appaling to me that some people have been
brainwashed (by the governement) into thinking that only smoking is one of our greatest dangers." Science is not brainwashing. If you were smoking in 1945 (when most didn't know any better), that's bad luck. If you are smoking in 2005, see a psychiatrist.

3. "They've [government] just realized how much money it's costing them to treat smoking relating illness' in our free health care system. If they really
cared, they would ban the sale of cigarettes as they seem to have no problem." That's a laugh. If you really cared about reducing the burden on healthcare, you'd quit. And who's kidding who, Red? If cigarettes were banned, you'd simply shuffle off to Buffalo every month to stock up or buy them on the inevitable black market. The hypocrisy is astounding albeit typical.

4. "Now don't get me wrong, I am fully aware that smoking is not healthy for you, but the governments neglect to brainwash people on the other thousands of hazards that can kill you is why I can clearly
see how they pick and choose the diseases they wish to focus on depending on their cost vs. profit interest." Convoluted to say the least, and inaccurate: there are public education programs on myriad toxins that would cause harm, so you are completely in error yet again, Red. And wiht this argument, Red superbly demonstrates what's wrong with society: I.e., "I'm not responsible for my actions, but [fill in the blank - govt., big business, Roadrunnner cartoons] is responsible." Pathetic, yet typical.

Bottom line: Do you ever look at those 16 different warning photos on packages of cigarettes -- ie., the bleeding brain, the clogged arteries, the Hellraiser teeth? And you still consume this garbage? Amazing.

Mel
P.S. As a sidebar, I have all 16 warnings as part of my collection (a substitute for hockey cards.) No, I didn't buy a single pack. I merely picked each empty package off the sidewalk. Typical smoker mentality when it comes to infringing on the lives of others -- in addition to the second hand smoke problem, smokers tend to be disgusting litter bugs as well.

Actually Mel, now you are being hurtful and unlike yourself, we're not all perfect. You must have woke up on the wrong side of the bed (my parents used to tell me that when I was a young boy).

As Frankcastle says LAY OFF RS, I agree (I usually agree with what most of what this guy says). She is taking the time to share with us some of her past experiences. Its like the bedtime story your mom gave to you when you were four years old. "C'mon Mom, just one more". On most occassions because your mom loved you, she would read ya one more story. But if we piss off this quality lady, she'll say "the Hell wit ya"

Actaully, I don't see how I am being hurtful, Mac, especially since Red started this thread. I'm just making valid points in a civil manner. But then again, your reaction is typical. For example, if one questions, say, the merits of gay marriage, one is automatically labelled as "homophobic." In other words, debate is increasingly being stifled in our society. So what if I have a contrary opinion to Red? You lament that this "quality lady" will say "to hell wit you" and go away? Aw, poor baby. I'd have thought she'd have a thicker skin than that, especially given her chosen "profession."

As well, I am far from perfect. But I (and the majority of non-smokers) do lament how a perfect day is ruined by one selfish person on a patio that can't go an 5 minutes without lighting up and polluting our breathing air.

Cheers,
Mel

Mel,

As a smoker RS is bombarded with anti smoking info in all directions and media be it on her cig packs, magazine/print ads, billboards, tv, friends, families and strangers etc.

She is well aware of the risks of smoking.

She started this thread to tell us about a bizarre situation. The anti smoking perspective was started by someone else. So this tangent was not solicited.

So what I'm saying is, she did not ask for anti smoking advice and has heard it all before. There is no point engaging someone in a debate on whether they should quit smoking because you can't win. The change must come from within to be effective.

An a different note.....

If someone smokes in a restaurant people have no problems walking up to this stranger and lecture them on the ills of smoking. But if you were at the same restaurant and saw an obese person ordering the greasiest/cholesterol laden food and no one will say a thing. no one walks up and says.... are you aware of the risks of eating such a meal given your weight?

Strange isn't it?

By the way you did infer she was crazy, hypocritical, pathetic and selfish.... some might call that hurtful and not particularly civil. Also, no one has accused you of anything and I was simply asking the antismokers to drop it because of the afformentioned reasons (see my 4th section/paragraph).

Frank, I agree that there is little point in debating this further. But there's one key difference to smoking as opposed to other risky behaviour (be it a fast-food diet or base jumping, for that matter): namely, there are innocent victims when it comes to second-hand smoke. When I see a parent driving a child in a car in winter with the windows rolled up and he/she is smoking a cigarette, that's tantamount to child abuse and so indicative of the inherent selfish behaviour so many smokers exhibit (i.e., I also find it peveresely amusing to watch smokers walk out of a convenience store and merely throw the cellophane wrapping of their cigarette packages into the wind like such wrappers are so much, well, smoke, as opposed to litter. Ditto the cigarette butts which are casually thrown on the sidewalk, into flower planters, etc.) Also, as mentioned, patios are a write-off these days for non-smokers. The point is, the majority of people (80+% of us) are literally sick and tired of our lifestyles being adversely affected by a selfish minority who smoke and don't give a damn. Sorry if the truth hurts, but please refrain from shooting the messenger.
Mel

Littering and second hand smoke and the example set to children are all good points but these have nothing to do with RS or her story.

All risky behaviour has consequences on others be it motorcycles, poor diet, etc through the health system, loss of a family member, injury or harm to bystanders, example set to children etc.

Heck even skydiving has effects such as wasting natural resources and harming the enviroment by burning fuel. No one seems to get bent out of shape over all the people who partake in gas consuming activities even though the prices of gas keep climbing.

Anyways, the points you raise would probably be stonger and more effective if posed in a thread where its solicited or started by you and done without making it personal. When was the last time you were convinced by someone who calls you pathetic, selfish and crazy.

Finally I'd argue that poor diet is a bigger concern and junk food is responsible for its fair share of litter. And children are the victims of their parents dietary choices.

I do admit that patios are ruined by smokers but again not RS's fault.

I think the key point here is not so much smoking but the appropriateness of the comments.

It would be like my finding a thread about bbbj and lecturing these guys about the dangers. They know the risks, and they could be endangering the significant others but most don't bother to mention a thing. Maybe people should take up that crusade since the risk group that's been increasing in N. America are hetero women who use the pill.

Mel, you non smokers are the ones that shoved us out onto patios and streets. We were perfectly happy smoking in bars and seperate smoking areas. Because of the selfish nature of non-smokers we can't even open a bussiness such as a bar or theator that caters to smokers. Leaving non smokers the option of coming to those places or not. Plus who the hell made you God on this board. Man you don't like our behavior, then leave us the hell alone and get onto what this thread is about. Shit, you go on like we're all blowing smoke down your lungs while we got you tied to a bed. You don't like smoke? Hold your breath when you walk by! And stop discrimanting against smokers, we are trying to respect your rights. Thats why nobody made a huge fuss when smoking was banned in clubs. We just went along with it and tried to find somewhere else to smoke, like rooftop patios. But you can't even let us have that. A patio, thats all. Whats next? No smoking on the side walk? Man get a life so you can worry about yourself and keep your shit to yourself. Get on with your stories Red. I rather enjoy reading the stuff that you post. It's f***ing hilarious.

Canam, thank you for making my point so superbly.
Cheers,
Mel

Shoutbox
  1. Sparkling Spa:
    0 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! SEXY SASSY SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER & KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH WAITING FOR YOU!!!โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  2. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  3. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am,Tonight have New Young Thai Girl Janice after 7:30pm, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  4. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, PAYAL PEARL, MONIKA, KIRAN, AMANDA, MALAY, NISHA, SANA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  5. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on wednesday๏ผš New Polish gir sasa ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  6. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  7. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Coco๐Ÿ˜˜- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  10. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young sweet Mia 25 yesterday and young cute Ivy with curve body, fun GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  11. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  12. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  13. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: EVELYN, FIONA & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ EVELYN is๐Ÿ’ซA True Spinner!๐Ÿ’ซ with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5โ€™1โ€ & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner loverโ€™s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady, 5โ€™7โ€ & 120Lbs
  14. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  15. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy, Kelly & Kiki. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services. Kiki is very attractive, young
  17. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนevery day 3 girls ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Jessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒCici Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  18. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  19. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! SEXY SASSY SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER & KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH!!!โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  20. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนJessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Jenny ๐Ÿ˜˜very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Cici deep massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  21. Pink Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough โœฐ ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Yuki (New) Japanese tall and slim ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Kelly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Hanna from Vietnam, young and good energetic ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Sonia | Aniy from India is young & curvy โœฐ PINK FLOWER SPA โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ
  22. mrmolin:
    Anyone has visited with Maria https://www.goldensunshinespa.com/attendants/maria. @Golden Sunshine Spa. I like her body. Would appreciate if they can provide feedback
  23. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  24. Starwillrise:
    Hatmini
  25. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Julia๐Ÿ˜˜ - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  26. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday : :heart4:heart4 New girl lisa :heart4 Judy - well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun Rina - petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie - busty beauty with nice toes and...
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!! JAPANESE AV MODEL CHANEL & KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH!!!โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  28. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€
  29. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  30. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  31. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Midi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  32. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: DELIA, EVELYN, & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ ]DELIA is young and very pretty, slim with natural boobs and an impressive ass. Her services are very satisfying. EVELYN is๐Ÿ’ซA True Spinner!๐Ÿ’ซ with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5โ€™1โ€ & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner world
  33. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Cherry & best massage Rachel ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant
  34. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ: Cindy, Eva & Helen. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  35. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young sweet Mia 25 yesterday and young cute Ivy with curve body, fun GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North YorK
  36. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mimi ๐Ÿ˜ Feminine with a sexy figure. Judi can provide very good RMT massage and very good service. She'll let you come and go๐Ÿ’ฆ Kiki ๐Ÿ˜is beautiful talk sexy student. She has nice bum and very good massage and has great playful service.
  37. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5โ€™1โ€ and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  38. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  39. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธevery day 3 girls ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนJessica and Cici and Jenny ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜sexy body Jessica very good body slide๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅJenny very good table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Cici deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช5124 Dundas W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817 3366
  40. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, PAYAL PEARL, MONIKA, KIRAN, AMANDA, MALAY, NISHA, SANA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  41. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  42. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  43. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!! KOREAN NYMPHO SUMMER & SHANGHAI SENSATION JENNIFER!!!โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  44. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  45. Shanelobe:
    Bbfa
  46. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ every day 3 girls ๐Ÿ˜˜Cici,Mia and Jenny ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’sexy girl๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน very good service table shower ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’body scrub deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ5124 Dundas W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  47. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  48. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTHREE BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS WORKING๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Tina๐Ÿ˜˜ - A sweet tiny little treat from Ma
  49. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Jennifer๐Ÿ˜˜- A busty curvy new girl from Taiwan with excellent massage skills and a fun bubbly personality. Nice thick bum to worship and play with. A fun wild girl willing to provide an exciting happy finish anyway you like ๐Ÿ˜˜Real picture
  50. GoldenFlower:
    ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป๐™‚๐™Š๐™‡๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‰ ๐™๐™‡๐™Š๐™’๐™€๐™ ๐™Ž๐™‹๐˜ผ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’› 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ MONDAY at๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒปGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jojo, Mika, Sherry & Tracy. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. .Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady
Back