Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Review Bella @ Seduction

kittymeow

Reaction score
Still relatively new to the hobby, now having tried out 4 Attendants (at 3 different 'spas'). While perhaps not perfect, the two non-Seduction experiences were so much less enjoyable that I'm not willing to try other places out for a while.

My Seduction "Cherry popping" was with Serena, and it was a marvelous experience. My "type" is petite/thin Attendants with natural features and no body hair. Long hair is a huge bonus.

So after my awesome experience with Serena, I studied Seduction's Schedule page (knowing that I'll only go to Keele as the airport location would add about $30-40 extra in 407 fees and gas) and the ladies on offer to pick my next sesh.

I looked at a bunch of Attendants with desire, but I couldn't get over this pic:

1655494559092.jpeg

I figured, even if it's only 1/4 accurate, fuck yeah I'm going that route.

So I called up this morning and asked for Bella's earliest appointment. She's a busy lady (trying not to think about what that means...) as I couldn't get an appointment for a few hours later than I wanted.

No big deal. I arrived about 5 mins early, paid the door fee of $140 for HH and then was told to take a seat in the lobby as Bella was just showering up (I thought that was a good sign to begin with!!). As I waited, another gent came in without an appointment and reception offered to show "who's working today" (a much nicer way of saying it compared to "lineup"). One by one, Attendants came out and said:
"Hi, I'm Julianna" (cute, but enhanced bust)
"Hi, I'm Leanna" (since no photos on the website, I can confirm she's a fit blonde with small tattoos and a lovely face - she's next on my TDL)
"Hi, I'm Zoey" (much better looking in person compared to her pics, and those black panties were very, VERY inviting - her hello was also the warmest)
"Hi, I'm Evah" (also better looking in person)
"Hi, I'm Sheila" (not my type, but again, much better looking than her pics let on).

The gent asked reception for her recommendations, and she suggested Zoey/Leanna, but Zoey's more experienced so he went that route.

Any way, after that show (btw this is the first time I've seen a lineup - I even asked for it at QQ and Mamasan expressly said no. La Monny only had Sasa working when I arrived so there wasn't any option), I was directed into room 2 (my prior with Serena was in 3). Both rooms were spotless, huge showers with oversized rainfall heads, great pressure and temperature.

Took my shower and decided that this time I'd take charge a bit, so wrapped a towel around my waist and Bella walked in about a min later.

Oh my fuck... Exactly as pictured (Twitter is @BellaStarBaby) - down to she was wearing the same thong that said "Daddy's Little Devil" for me as she had on in a little video she posted a few hours earlier:

(and she seemingly posted this one after I left - same room):

She looks even younger than her pics, face is more cute/adorable than pictured above (she said she was born in Barthelona), with dyed blonde hair and brown eyes (but in all the right ways). Wearing the usual heels, so she towered over me (I'm 5'7", she's 5'5" without her heels on) - told her she could take them off if she's more comfortable. Black bra fit her natural C cups perfectly.

Since I'm still new, I told her I wasn't looking for FS, but for companionship, B2B teasing, and to go on a body exploration (with CBJ to finish). I presented her a tip of $80 before she could even ask. The only time $ was discussed otherwise was when I asked for DATY, and she suggested a further $80. I politely declined.

Backtracking a bit, after we had our Intel chat, I told her I didn't want a massage, so we started caressing each other while standing. I slowly undressed her facing the mirror, and that skin... So soft, so supple... When I peeled that thong off, Jr went straight up - what a sight (!!)

We spent about 20 mins seducing each other, heavy petting, and even though I'm not interested in LFK/DFK, she went in for the kill and I couldn't resist (I struggled to keep it light...). I picked her up and treated her a bit like a ragdoll, positioning her as I wanted (me on top, her on top, 69, straddle while standing... It's a miracle that Jr didn't go inside). Eventually had the CBJ at around the 35 min mark (woops?). Cleaned up, and then she told me to get in the shower.

... But then she followed me in!!!! If anyone has read my other posts, you'll see that essentially my dream was a SF2, but nobody was willing to ruin makeup/hair. Dior at QQ did agree, but the shower was too tight to do anything and I had to ask for it. Bella following me in was the proverbial Cherry on top.

I guess we weren't done... She washed me, I washed her, we made out a while longer, and then we dried each other off. She didn't rush to put her clothes back on (far be it for me to complain - I kept having to apologize for not making eye contact as I couldn't take my gaze off her Kitty), and a huge hug at the end.

In total, my 30 min booking took well-over an hour (got back to my car about 1h12mins after I entered). Bella was in no rush to get rid of me at all. Be kind to her and I'm sure she'll be generous in return!

Bella's GFE was, like Serena, top notch. It's become my expectation and baseline for Seduction. Not a second of it felt transactional, no jackhammer, and she did deep throat. Will 100% return.

But seriously, that body is every bit of perfection you see in her pics. Clean, no smells, smooth, everything I wanted. The SF2 put Bella to the top of my list that I don't think could ever be topped.

... Until my next session with her, at least!

Last edited:
To be fair, when I declined, she asked "how much do you think then?" (It was a friendly barter of sorts - not negative at all).

I can't blame her for wanting to make $ while farming out her body for the pleasure of we hobbyists. She still allowed digits and everything else I wanted, so not putting in work to lick the Y isn't a huge deal to me. She still let me kiss around it plenty so it's not like I didn't get my face right up in there any way.

What makes you think she is new to the business? Think she has been in the game for several years. She may have stepped away for a while

What makes you think she is new to the business? Think she has been in the game for several years. She may have stepped away for a while
I think you misread: I said I was new to the hobby, never made a claim that Bella was. Either way, she is showing no signs of wear (tight body, Kitty, no dangly bits).

I'm trying to give honest reviews from my experiences because there's so little detailed info available. I couldn't find anything re Leanna, for example, so seeing her say hi today was a nice opportunity, but I can't give any info other than saying she's a beautiful woman until I have a session with her.

You prob dodged a bullet not eating her out. Her body is a solid 8.5 in my humble opinion but haven’t seen her in 4 years or so. Based on the vids it’s still holding up.

You prob dodged a bullet not eating her out. Her body is a solid 8.5 in my humble opinion but haven’t seen her in 4 years or so. Based on the vids it’s still holding up.
Whats up with eating her out, share please I was thinking of seeing this gal and going for a muffin dive

Keep your session the same if you still go to see her.
However, if you plan on diving in nose first, I would highly suggest reading other reviews about her.

Honestly since you had such a good experience, I'd stick with maintaining the same session otherwise you may not like what reality has in store.

Whats up with eating her out, share please I was thinking of seeing this gal and going for a muffin dive
I think the others are referring to an unpleasant odour... But I was right down there and didn't smell a thing - I can't speak for others or the past, but as of yesterday there was no smell.

I think the others are referring to an unpleasant odour... But I was right down there and didn't smell a thing - I can't speak for others or the past, but as of yesterday there was no smell.

Usually these issues are temporary lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like she's at Pure now unless the new Bella there is her twin
Definitely looks like it, and I don't see her on the Seduction schedule for this week. Oddly, she hasn't updated her Twitter since June 19.

Who knows when and why they move around, but nice at least that she didn't change her name to confuse we silly, impressionable men.

Bella is definitely a looker but I found her detached. She took so long coming to the room, I was starting to get dressed to go back to the receptionist. After I was done, she flew out of the room, returning after I'd gotten dressed, just in come to collect the $$.

My guess is that she was involved in some other recreational pursuit in the back.

Perhaps the thing that bugged me the most, was the old, "BBBJ and DATY next time" bullshit. I enjoyed a CBJ but DATY was "you can get close, but not touch". To me, that's like saying, "Thanks for paying me for a shitty session, but if you come back, I might let you have a good session". I'm all for 'my body, my rules" but that's nothing but greed. If a lady doesn't want to offer those services, that's fine, but what she was doing is "withholding" services. That makes her a one-timer for me. Shame because she has a rockin body.

I am curious if BBBJ and DATY are actually on the table, but I kind of doubt it.

I dunno about BBBJ, but DATY was for me on the first visit, she just wanted another $80 for it so I declined, but I definitely could have had it if I was willing to pay $160 total in tips over the door charge of $140 for HH. I wasn't.

I dunno about BBBJ, but DATY was for me on the first visit, she just wanted another $80 for it so I declined, but I definitely could have had it if I was willing to pay $160 total in tips over the door charge of $140 for HH. I wasn't.
Expensive lunch. Maybe I just missed the up-sell. I was so pissed by the time she actually arrived, the session was doomed.

Last edited:
Shoutbox
  1. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  2. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Ada ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅👄👄🈵🈵🦵🦵
  3. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  4. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢 a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge street, unit 100 💫💋💦💞Monday, ❤ Tracy, 💘💞tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service.. 💞 Mimi,💋 medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu 💯💥 Sisi, 💋💋very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you ... 💘📱416 222-5554📱
  5. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday:New white girl Ana young student,💋💋 Sabrina - Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  6. lemon_tree:
    💛💫a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💞💋💖 Monday, 💋💢 Carmen,💖💞 (Candy) beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💢 📞 647 348-2899📞
  7. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, PAOLA, LUCY, MIMI, AAVI, KIRAN, PAYAL PEARL, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  8. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  9. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💗💫💦💥Monday, 💖💘 Cici,👄👄 tall and slim, nice personality, pretty, does very good pressure point treatment and over the top finish technique.. ❤💋Nana,💋💋 slim to medium build, young, pretty. long brown hair. Medium pressure treatment and very nice service. 💋 Kelly, 💞💫medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish 💖 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  10. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 news Spanish girl (Mia big boobs &ass) and Asian girl in today
  11. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Vivian and young cute open mind Tina with curve body,pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  12. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋💐Monday,😚💋 Ada, 💞🌹a beautiful Korean girl, super fit, slim, but good bust, beautiful, great service+ 🏵 Fifi, . 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  13. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💖 Monday, 💋 Sophia, 💗💖25 yrs, Oriental, 5'7", slim build, soft to medium treatment and very nice finish, full menu, very pretty and 😚 Tammy, 💢💥💫💗💖☎️647 352-1588☎️
  14. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at SUNRISE SPA: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 5’4” & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  15. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  16. MoreEyeballs:
    MONDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, HANNA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy.+
  17. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL HELEN: A TALL, SLIM AND YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL W/ A VERY RAVISHING BODY AND NICE ROUND BEHIND 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  18. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: AMY, KELLY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady
  19. GoldenFlower:
    💛⭐🌟🌻𝙂𝙊𝙇𝘿𝙀𝙉 𝙁𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙋𝘼🌻🌟⭐💛 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 𝟵𝟬𝟱-𝟮𝟱𝟴-𝟬𝟳𝟳𝟳 MONDAY at💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jessi, Jojo, Tracy & Sherry. Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl
  20. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  21. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY & VIVIAN AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has the best oral skills you can imagine, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! VIVIAN is camera shy & doesn’t want to post a pic so far. She is young, attractive, and a must see for big boob lovers.
  22. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & NEW GIRL Yumi. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  23. Sparkling Spa:
    Crazy Korean Summer and Zoe @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  24. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 29th , MONDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹SENECA🌹 🆕 DASIY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & SOPHIE & CHERRY & SENECA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    Good day for a duo:SUPER MILF SASA AND SASSY JENNIFER!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  26. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, GEET, MONIKA, PAOLA, ANNA, MIMI, KIRAN, NIMRAT, PAYAL PEARL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  28. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  29. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Summer and young cute open mind Jessy, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  30. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  31. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  32. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  33. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL HELEN: A YOUNG TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH AN INCREDIBLE BODY AND A NICE ROUND BEHIND 🌸 NITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL WITH A BEAUTIFUL FACE 🌸 ELLA: A YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  34. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and coco 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  35. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cup & very open minded services.
  36. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Sonia & Tracy; After 9pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. ALSO, Indian Sonia after 7pm: Sonia comes from India with love. Tracy is a young, petite & pretty Japanese lady with very flexible services.
  37. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  38. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Coco & Jenny. Coco is a sweet slim lady with nice skills. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  39. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Sophia & Summer. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude.
  40. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER MILF SASA AND SASSY JENNIFER!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 Today at 8:19 AM
  41. exploring007:
    Mumbai
  42. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 28th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LORI 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & SOPHIE & 🆕 NAT & LORI ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  43. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 Today at 8:19 AM
  45. Skyy:
    Do please give me details about Mimi and Athen
  46. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06 Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  47. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  48. Endless Joy Spa:
  49. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  50. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
Back